D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I am NOT cute! (chrollo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Number of posts : 737
Warning :
I am NOT cute! (chrollo) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I am NOT cute! (chrollo) Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
I am NOT cute! (chrollo) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I am NOT cute! (chrollo) Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

I am NOT cute! (chrollo) Empty
PostSubject: I am NOT cute! (chrollo)   I am NOT cute! (chrollo) EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 2:20 am

Quite the normal day.. Some people were relaxing at the fancy hotel around these parts, reading books, playing board games or just chit chatting. Such a peacefull sight... Which wasn't going to last for long. "I'm telling you man, you lose!" A short sized and tempered boy roared, pissed at some man, a finder actually but like he'd know that. "Pardon me but i think your wrong. I got a checkmate there, see?" The finder said calmly, already used to this kids anger after three times of playing games with him. This kid was commonly known and Shiroi, a very short tempered but very cute boy. "Gaaah! I told you i dunno how to play this crap! I quit!" Shiroi said and kicked the board, crossing his arms and pouting.
Back to top Go down
chrollo

chrollo

Number of posts : 19
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: I am NOT cute! (chrollo)   I am NOT cute! (chrollo) EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 2:58 am

Hoshi awoke to a strong light burning the inside of his pupils. It was then he remembered he had been too tired to close the curtains when he arrived the night before. Cursing his luck he plunged his face into the feather pillows and tried to drift off to sleep again. However, he failed. His mind was too active now and he couldn't stop thinking about things. He let out a soft sigh, preparing himself to get up. His skin brushed across the warm sheets, as he literally rolled out of bed and onto the carpet flooring.At least the floors soft he thought.Hoshi slowly rose to his legs and gained enough momentum to stumble his way into the bathroom and shower.

Thirty minutes later, he was dressed and smelling fresh. Gathering a few items he then left his room and proceeded down the stairs to the lobby. He was supposed to meet up with a finder for his next mission. Normally this wouldn't be of any particular interest to him, but this time there was a special assistant accompanying the finder. Apparently Hoshi would be working for him on this mission. Hoshi didn't mind the idea of working for someone who wasn't part of the black order, but he was worried just what kind of person he would be.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: I am NOT cute! (chrollo)   I am NOT cute! (chrollo) EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 3:06 am

Shiroi, by the time Hoshi got dow to the room, was devouring a cake and looking pissed. The finder just smiled nervously. "ah. Hoshi-sama. This is the person who will help us on this mission." The finder said and pointed at Shiroi. "Names Shiroi Yumehi! nice too meet'cha! Hope your more fun than this old twit." Shiroi said and grinned when he got a glare from the finder. Well.. a colorful personality This Shiroi was, if nothing else.
Back to top Go down
chrollo

chrollo

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: I am NOT cute! (chrollo)   I am NOT cute! (chrollo) EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 4:27 am

Once outside Hoshi was greeted by the obnoxious glow again. He quickly moved his hand over his eyes to block out the sun and and scout for the finder and his new partner. At first his search seemed to be in vein, realizing he had no idea what either of the two looked like. The raven haired captain nimbly walked through the crowded streets hoping to spot a finders uniform, and trying not to panic. Finally he heard a deep rustic voice calling his name. Hoshi turned towards the direction of the voice and saw an old man. He had a whitish gray head of hair along with a pure white mustache. From the mans accent Hoshi could identify him as Italian. He's too old to be a new finder, but it would be incredible for him to have survived this long at this age. He's Italian, perhaps he worked for the Vatican and was demoted for some scandal. Either way it will be best if I leave him behind, he thought. Hoshi's attention was soon diverted away from the old when he heard a voice coming from the right of the old man call out,"Names Shiroi Yumehi! nice too meet'cha! Hope your more fun than this old twit." Hoshi looked over and saw a handsome boy... no, handsome wasn't the right word. The boy looked delicate, and beautiful. His blond locks and white skin were... were... were... intoxicating. Hoshi felt his cheeks getting warmer and warmer the longer he stared at the boy. Finally he came to his senses and said,H..h...hi, I am uh, Hoshi Hayden it's a pleasure to meet you." I couldn't even get through a simple introduction cause of this shiroi, He's definitely going to be trouble, he said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: I am NOT cute! (chrollo)   I am NOT cute! (chrollo) EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 4:35 am

"Well, trust me, The pleasure is all on your side cause i'm pissed! This old man just wont admit that he lost!" Shiroi said and pouted more, looking more adorable than usual. "There he goes at it again.. Well, your mission basically is to hunt away some akuma and find out why they are targeting this village nearby. I shall quide you there, but i will wait outside the town." The finder said and bowed. Shiroi looked at the old man. "Hey... nevermind the game, but are you sure? i hear it's kinda far away.. think you can walk all the way there?" He asked, worried. this kid showed softer sides too... "Oh don't worry! I am not as old and fragile as i look young man!" The finder said and laughed. Shiroi grinned. "ya better not be, cause i'm not the one who'll carry you if you fall." He said and jumped down fromn his chair. "Lets go!" He said and started walking. He had a bow tied to his back, but no arrows. His innocence.

After a while of walking, they reacher the main road and kept on walking that. It was a two day walking trip, and they didn't have time to wait to get a ride on any faster vehicle. During their walk, Shiroi noted that Hoshi was actgually rather handsome... Shiroi blushed hard and turned to look away. What the HELL was he thinking about another person, his partner for now, and GUY?!?!
Back to top Go down
chrollo

chrollo

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: I am NOT cute! (chrollo)   I am NOT cute! (chrollo) EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 5:14 am

Before he knew what was happening it seemed as if the trip had already started. He was barely able to stop the two , so he could rush inside the hotel and gather his belongings. For two days straight the group walked through the hellish heat of Turkey. Hoshi was fine. He had packed enough water to last him. Plus he had youth on his side. Shiroi also seemed to be hanging in pretty good. However the old finder looked like he was having trouble. He would continuously fall behind the two. Forcing them to stop and wait for him to catch up. They couldn't leave him since he was the only one who knew the way. In the end somehow the old man managed to hang in there the whole way. Hoshi was somewhat surprised at the feat.

On the second night of the trip the group finally made it to village. They were exhausted, but they had made it.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: I am NOT cute! (chrollo)   I am NOT cute! (chrollo) EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 5:21 am

Shiroi looked worried about the finder, but kept his mouth shut because he knew what he would get from it. Another speech about how in the mans youth they walked everywhere. As they reached the village, they settled into a nice little inn. Only to find out something horrible the next morning. Shiroi banged Hoshis dor and the second he opened it, he was glomped. "That ossan he..! Hes...!" Shiroi couldn't continue, as he was shaking and obviously crying since Hoshis shirt got wet. He didn't need to continue either. The villagers were carrying someone away under a white cloth. It wasn't hard to guess who, judging by the way Shiroi acted.
Back to top Go down
chrollo

chrollo

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: I am NOT cute! (chrollo)   I am NOT cute! (chrollo) EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 6:21 am

The next morning Hoshi awoke not to the bright sunshine blaring into his pupils, but to a loud banging on his door. Dazed and half dressed he stumbled towards the banging, stubbing his big toe on a nearby chair. He was forced to hop about in pain until the pain subsided. Not the best way to wake up, he thought to himself. Finally he opened the door to discover a crying Shiroi. Hoshi was surprised by the sight and even more surprised when the little fella jumped him. The boya wrapped his tiny arms around his waist and began to cry into his shirt as he spoke, "That ossan he..! Hes...!"

Hoshi raised his hand and placed it atop the boys head. He slowly stroked Shiroi's hair with his left hand. With his right he grabbed the boy and pulled him close. He didn't know what to say to comfort the poor little Shiroi-chan the best he could come up with was," It...It's going to be ok"
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: I am NOT cute! (chrollo)   I am NOT cute! (chrollo) EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 9:02 am

After a while of just standing there like that, the two sat in Hoshis room. There was a table and two chairs facing eahcother next to the window with a view to the nice but a bit busy street. They were having some tea and breakfast, Shiroi still looking down. "... he shouldn't have been working in this business anymore at his age.. No matter how strong he used to be he wasn't that anymore.." He mumbled softly. Then clearing his throat, trying to look tough. "Anyway, we got other things to worry about now.. like the safety of many other people around this town. We came here to do a job, not to a funeral." He said. He was trying to be all tough, but it was easy to tell that he didn't want to be, but tried for Hoshi.
Back to top Go down
chrollo

chrollo

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: I am NOT cute! (chrollo)   I am NOT cute! (chrollo) EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 11:26 pm

"... he shouldn't have been working in this business anymore at his age.. No matter how strong he used to be he wasn't that anymore.." Shiroi mumbled softly before trying to put on a tough front and addin, "Anyway, we got other things to worry about now.. like the safety of many other people around this town. We came here to do a job, not to a funeral." Hoshi realized he was trying to be brave, but he was just too cute. However, what he said had a lot of truth. Now was the time to worry about the living not the dead. However, there was still one problem that lingered.

Now that hes dead how are we suppose to find the akuma? I don't remember him bringing up any details about it. Did he mention it to you?
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: I am NOT cute! (chrollo)   I am NOT cute! (chrollo) EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 4:28 am

Shiroi twitched. "Oh yeah... That.. Well, we just have to rely on the oldest way of finding information. Asking around." He said an got up, looking so sure of himself. He hadn't eaten anything in ages though, so the minute he got up and walking, his eyes got blurry and he started to fall.
Back to top Go down
chrollo

chrollo

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: I am NOT cute! (chrollo)   I am NOT cute! (chrollo) EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 5:00 am

Before Hoshi could ascertain what was happening Shiroi began to fall forwards like he had fainted. The young black haired exorcist dived towards the ground where Shiroi was. He gripped the boy's small shoulder with one arm and his waist with the other. Without hesitation he pulled the boy close. Hoshi let out a small sigh of relief as he held the blond haired beauty in his arms. However, his heart would stop beating away. Infact it seemed to be beating faster with Shiroi in his arms. Hoshi looked down at the face of the boy and saw his flushed red lips, and couldn't resist himself. Slowly he tilted his head towards Shiroi's, and began to slowly brush the tip of his nose against the boys lips until his lips met Shiroi's. His lips were soft and tender, he thought as he passionately kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: I am NOT cute! (chrollo)   I am NOT cute! (chrollo) EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 5:04 am

ooc: This topic shall continue after a while... X3 no 18+ stuff for you guys ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am NOT cute! (chrollo)   I am NOT cute! (chrollo) Empty

Back to top Go down

I am NOT cute! (chrollo)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D. Gray-man RPG :: Asia :: Turkey-
Jump to: