D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The End of DGM - Discussion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Haru

Haru

Number of posts : 435
Location : Tyki - Awakened Noah [0/1000] | Shirou - Exorcist [0/100]
Warning :
The End of DGM - Discussion Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The End of DGM - Discussion Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
The End of DGM - Discussion Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The End of DGM - Discussion Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-29

The End of DGM - Discussion Empty
PostSubject: The End of DGM - Discussion   The End of DGM - Discussion EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 10:17 am

This is where we discuss anything about the last few episodes known as the level 4 arc.

- I love Tyki's new hair. =33 It's my very own Tyki character's hair for sure.
- Same for Lenalee, the not-short not-long hair.
- Why did the akuma swell up when cross sniped it?
- The Earl had a human form. =333
Back to top Go down
Tag

Tag

Number of posts : 184
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: The End of DGM - Discussion   The End of DGM - Discussion EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 1:24 pm

I heard that this isn't the end of the anime. It's just on hold because it was catching up with the manga way too fast. Then again, I also heard it's being canceled because the ratings suck. Either way, it doesn't matter much too me. The manga's a hundred times better and still going strong.

P.S. I liked Lenalee's hair short. She looked like a little pixie and it was adorable.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Number of posts : 333
Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
The End of DGM - Discussion Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100The End of DGM - Discussion Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: The End of DGM - Discussion   The End of DGM - Discussion EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 8:23 pm

so sad..... i wan the anime to continue.......
*starts playing with scissors*
Back to top Go down
http://pitifulakumas.blogspot.com
Untainted666

Untainted666

Number of posts : 343
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
The End of DGM - Discussion Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100The End of DGM - Discussion Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: The End of DGM - Discussion   The End of DGM - Discussion EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 4:36 am

I dont care. I'm gonna cut my hair to match Allen's ASAP...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The End of DGM - Discussion   The End of DGM - Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

The End of DGM - Discussion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D. Gray-man RPG :: Off Topic Things :: Random-
Jump to: