D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Akachou

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Akachou

Akachou

Number of posts : 36
Warning :
Akachou Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Akachou Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-09-27

Akachou Empty
PostSubject: Akachou   Akachou EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 7:29 pm

Name: Akachou

Alliance: neutral

Family: ex-lover: Naiko (deceased), sister: Hikari (deceased)

Crushes: n/a

Abilities [Noahs and Akuma]/Innocence [Exorcists]: Deceptive Wraiths

Personality: Akachou has an almost indescribable personality. His want to interact with others is rare. On these occasions, it’s likely that he is hungry for a nightmare to want to reach out to someone. In that way, he’s a bit selfish. When he talks with others, his tone is that of a polite one however, he is usually very blunt. This sometimes leads to misunderstandings which cause others to sometimes be annoyed with him. Another strange aspect of Akachou is that at times he is easily manipulated. That is an extent of his nonchalance. He could be pushed down to the ground with a sword to his face and still have a face of nonchalance.

He in himself has a somewhat naïve innocence about him as he is oblivious to feelings others have. As if he’s forgotten what emotions were in others, though he’s able to get a rough outline of how some emotions are. He can like something like chocolate even if it makes him throw up blood and say he eats it for a simpleminded blunt reason that it tastes good.

He was actually a lot more different when he was younger. He felt lonely but was always a bit more cheerful around certain people. He smiled more often and felt normal emotions that any child would feel. But it changed when he reached around twelve. Since then, he’s forgotten or merely abandoned how to feel emotions.

Likes: Akachou has a strange attraction to chocolates, mostly the very sweet variety of milk chocolate (dark chocolate and white chocolate are fine as well). What makes it all the more stranger is that even though he has an obsession with chocolate, he has a condition where it makes him cough up blood. He likes nightmares with a lot of blood and suffering as it makes it all the more tastier. He also holds a strange fascination with the color red and butterflies as well. He also sometimes likes to occupy his time by making puppets.

Dislikes: He dislikes being bothered repetitively but usually can tolerate for a long period of time. He also dislikes eating period as he tends to throw up blood which is why he usually only eats nightmares. However, he makes an exception for chocolate. For the most part, he thinks of anything else just as ‘neutral’.

History:
Why was I born into this family? Am I to merely be a tool? Is it really to be a ‘good boy’? Countless times those questions resonated through hollow thoughts. It created red threads that connected to him like a puppet, the threads spun by a spider’s cunning hands. Why don’t I have a name?

He suffered. Born into the family of aristocrats threatened to near bankruptcy, but more than that..born with such an odd ability. He was one born with the ability to see into dreams..and relieve them of the dreamer. More specifically, nightmares. He owned a brilliant red dream catcher with one feather for each direction: north, south, east, west. Four feathers. Slowly, the family began climbing back up by getting money off of the boy, the boy whom the gave no name to. And they told him why he had to do what he was doing no matter how hurt or how scared he could have felt, it was simply to be ‘a good boy.’ Such a bland excuse for his suffering.

But still he found a selfish excuse for himself to smile. He smiled for his one and only beloved older sister. And she smiled back at him..for a period of time at the least. Hikari was her name. As she was the light of the family for working diligently and exceeding well in her classes, getting mid-A’s for grades and such. She was the light that slowly faded as money became an issue and her little brother was born.

Oh yes, no one had time for her anymore as money was becoming a gluttonous object as well as the young boy who provided it. He was only six. It came down to her and it came down to him. As the lights outside were dimming. Come here, little brother.. I want to show you something… That voice that has longed to drip out of her lips. The demon that was envy had long overtaken her to do something unforgivable. Something that was a sin.

Why sister? Why? When you were at least my light, though you were fading… She struck at him with a knife. His crimson eyes could reflect off of it as he received a small cut close to his eye, not fatal. Others of the family burst in and held her down, he watched her, her eyes. The eyes that lusted to kill him so badly. His existence as himself, was truly unwanted. He never saw that light again. The light that was his sister. He heard in discussions through the whispers in the hallways that she was put to death, lost her mentality and they were afraid of what she’d do. She was afraid because I took her purpose in life away..

Why does it hurt to lose someone who tried to kill me? It hurts, my chest hurts.. And so he lived. Merely existing for the purpose of being a tool for his family again. One day, he would meet a girl who was the lighter to put aflame his past scars. It was a girl, a girl of eleven like himself. She was there with him because she had a nightmare and he offered to take it away, but she refused. It was an excuse.

That was what she told him. It was an excuse to meet him as she had seen him before. The guy in his class with the lonely appearance. The lonely soul. This girl, her name was Naiko. She talked with him, like they have been friends for a long time. And she listened to him and smiled to him. As he smiled to her. It was the first person to see him for himself. His first love. His first ‘girlfriend’. He loved her. And she loved him.

I loved you, Naiko. I still do as you breathed life into my dying flame. They talked and loved and existed with each other. Already a year passed. His own family even entrusted him to go to her home. It was an empty home, like it felt at his house only quieter. No one was there. He knew long ago she was an orphan. She had aristocrat blood in herself as well.

It was only supposed to be another day. It was night again as daylight had faded. She sat alone in a room at the moment, holding a photo album. One was a little girl with two adults, the other was of her and the boy. Tears streamed down her face as they dropped onto the pictures. A knock was on her door. She gasped lightly as she grabbed a blade. ‘Come in.’

It was him. Her knife was held firmly in her hands as she went to attack him. The boy with no name. He dodged easily enough, already having experience with an attack with a blade in the way she unskillfully used it. The knife stuck to the wooden door as he backed up into the wall. His eyes were wide with shock, the photos spread on the floor. Why?

She took the knife from the door and held it in her hands. ‘I have to. I have to kill you.’ She spoke with a shaken voice. His eyes were wide in despair as a tear streamed in a rivulet down his cheek. He went insane. The first time in his life he had gone insane. His ability unconsciously activated, showing her nightmare after nightmares that he had seen. That he had eaten. Her screams rung as he was eating away at her very soul, such a forbidden act.

Her still physical body lain, she coughed up a bit of blood from seeing such illusions. He snapped out of his insanity for a minute seeing her smile, her same gentle smile as she looked up to him. I’m sorry. I had to do it. Please forgive me. Because, I had to. Your family killed my parents. Please don’t cry anymore. I’ll give you a name so keep it safe, okay?...Akachou? I loved you, I still do. She died that day. Because he had eaten her very soul. She died.

What am I? He fled. Fled from that life. He wanted to just escape it all. And for as long as he had known her, he fell into a depression. A yearlong depression just as his love with her was a year long. But, being depressed was oddly…mundane..

He was thirteen when he decided that being depressed was boring in itself. He continued existing. And now, it’s been another year of existing. He’s fourteen now. And it is his second year of existing as ‘Akachou’. I know not what I am. But who am I? I know as I’ve been named ‘Akachou’.

Height & Weight: 164.6 cm, 47 kg

Looks/Picture: Akachou is a bit strange in appearance. He, to begin with, has extremely pale skin, almost deathly, with only a tint of peach to signal life. His body form is also on the borderline as it is on the edges of skinny, being nearly anorexic. In simple terms, he has a slender physique. He has only a slight bit of muscle on him so he doesn’t have a body that looks well suited to strong built work. His fingers are slender and he looks almost aristocratic himself as with his family bloodline.

He is a bit strange in facial features as well. His hair is short to begin with. His hair from his ear down is pure black while his hair from his ear up (including his bangs) are a silvery white color. In his hair, the accessory he constantly wears is a red dreamcatcher he’s had for a long time with black and white beads on it. It has four feathers, one in each direction on the dreamcatcher: north, south, east, and west. His most captivating and strangest feature is his crimson blood colored eyes. Altogether, he has a typical pretty boy face.

RP Sample:
(ooc; This is one of my old rps I made with this charrie on another site)

Tap..tap.. Silent footsteps resonated through empty streets. He was the lone figure, a stranger to these dirt clad streets. It was almost amazing that the steps could barely be heard.

..It stopped. And the person who owned the silent steps of that evening that was instilled in a moment of sunset stood in the barren street. Such a mysterious person he was standing, simply gazing at a lantern adorned with a lovely blood colored charm. The lantern began to glow a faded light as the sunset made it a bit darker than earlier in the day. And the lantern made shadows onto the building it stood against. It was a simple traditional Japanese styled cafe.

The person stood in school clothing, where he had been since then: unknown. His skin was pale with only a tint of peach, so pale that it was obvious even with the sun's red light reflecting onto him. His body form was slender, between the lines of anorexic and skinny. Navy blue pants and a white classy shirt adorned that body with a crimson tie to match.

His face was all the more strange. His hair dominated in a white color from his ear up and from his hair down, his hair was pitch black. He wore a strange accesory in his hair. It was that of a reddish black dream catcher with black and white beads held in his black and white strands of his hair. But what was most strange..what was most captivating was his crimson eyes. The eyes that held no emotions, rather as if they had forgotten them. His eyes of the void red.

In his slender fingers, he held a silver red cellphone with a black stripe design on it as well as a red butterfly sticker on the front. It also held a simple design for a cellphone strap, that which held black butterflies. His fingers typed at a steady speed in which it scrolled through a small list. And so here he was..in his own time.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Number of posts : 333
Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
Akachou Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100Akachou Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-20

Akachou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akachou   Akachou EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 9:37 pm

wow, not bad, really detailed! I guess i can approve this, but why is your alliance neutral? You're helping both the Black Order and the Earl?
(o_O) Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://pitifulakumas.blogspot.com
Untainted666

Untainted666

Number of posts : 343
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
Akachou Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Akachou Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-08-22

Akachou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akachou   Akachou EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 3:30 am

Maybe he's a loner. Like Black Roth. and Christian Nightwish.

Welcome to the neutral party, man! (pardon the pun)
Join one of my posts, why dont you?
Back to top Go down
Akachou

Akachou

Number of posts : 36
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-09-27

Akachou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akachou   Akachou EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 4:47 am

mm,it's like he hasn't gotten in contact with the Black Order and he's not really with the Earl either. At the moment, he's just a drifter, like a stray cat. At the moment I'm having it so he still really doesn't know much about his power but how to invoke and use it to a certain level. I based this charrie off of bakus, dream eaters Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Number of posts : 333
Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
Akachou Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100Akachou Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-20

Akachou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akachou   Akachou EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 4:31 am

interesting, i would like to rp with you, your character would make a really interesting person for my main to meet. Xenaz Pyrix!!
Back to top Go down
http://pitifulakumas.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

Akachou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akachou   Akachou Empty

Back to top Go down

Akachou
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D. Gray-man RPG :: Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: