D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cheapskate pictures of Rydo, Xenaz, and Azuki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Number of posts : 333
Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :
Cheapskate pictures of Rydo, Xenaz, and Azuki Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Cheapskate pictures of Rydo, Xenaz, and Azuki Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
Cheapskate pictures of Rydo, Xenaz, and Azuki Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100Cheapskate pictures of Rydo, Xenaz, and Azuki Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :
Cheapskate pictures of Rydo, Xenaz, and Azuki Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Cheapskate pictures of Rydo, Xenaz, and Azuki Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-20

Cheapskate pictures of Rydo, Xenaz, and Azuki Empty
PostSubject: Cheapskate pictures of Rydo, Xenaz, and Azuki   Cheapskate pictures of Rydo, Xenaz, and Azuki EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 4:57 am

I managed to draw cheapskate and lousy pictures of roughly how my characters look, I'm a total noob at photoshop, so i didn't resize the pictures.
Cheapskate pictures of Rydo, Xenaz, and Azuki Rydo_Kyomaru
Rydo Kyomaru in his casual clothing.

Cheapskate pictures of Rydo, Xenaz, and Azuki AzukiXenaz
Xenaz Pyrix and Hirai Azuki standing side-by-side, sorry for the shadow from my handphone.
Back to top Go down
http://pitifulakumas.blogspot.com
Untainted666

Untainted666

Number of posts : 343
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
Cheapskate pictures of Rydo, Xenaz, and Azuki Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Cheapskate pictures of Rydo, Xenaz, and Azuki Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-08-22

Cheapskate pictures of Rydo, Xenaz, and Azuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheapskate pictures of Rydo, Xenaz, and Azuki   Cheapskate pictures of Rydo, Xenaz, and Azuki EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 8:53 am

chibi-style i presume?

Now I know how to draw them. I'll give them a shot when I'm free.

And now Christian knows what they look like, he can identify them and kill them! Cool
Back to top Go down

Cheapskate pictures of Rydo, Xenaz, and Azuki
Page 1 of 1