D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Foolhardy Tarocchi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Untainted666

Untainted666

Number of posts : 343
Warning :
Foolhardy Tarocchi Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Foolhardy Tarocchi Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
Foolhardy Tarocchi Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Foolhardy Tarocchi Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :
Foolhardy Tarocchi Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Foolhardy Tarocchi Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-08-22

Foolhardy Tarocchi Empty
PostSubject: Foolhardy Tarocchi   Foolhardy Tarocchi EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 9:20 am

Owner:Black Roth

Weapon's name: Foolhardy Tarocchi

Type: Equipment

Appearance:A belt that has a deck of Tarot cards consisting of only Major Arcana.

Level 1: The buckle appears with a cross, and runes run through the belt..

Normal ability: Black Roth can draw the cards and fling them at his enemies at high velocity with startling accurancy. The cards can cut through flesh and if embedded on an Akuma, causes some amount of damage to them. The cards mysteriously return to the deck after the attack.

Special Attack: Arcanum Evocation

A card is drawn randomly from the deck, any card, except the Fool. The effect of card drawn is activated. Though effects differ slightly, they are more or less the same power level (flashy bangs and stuff, only the 'special effects' make any difference)

Level 2: 2nd Stage Invocation. The trump cards float around Black Roth, giving him defense and attack capability over each card, as well as maximising the mobility of each card.

Special Attack: Trump Evocation

Black Roth can now freely choose what card to use instead of randomly selecting the card. The Fool is still not available. The Strength of the card is stronger than Level One.

Maximum Invocation: When Black Roth attempts to activate the Innoncence beyond his synchro level(like Allen did to stop Suman), Each trump card take on a glowing figure of white light, and a legion of Arcana is now under his command. However he can barely move in this state, and can at most direct one attack. After that, the Innoncence synchro rate falls drastically for a while, and Black ROth is unable to activate his Innocence. This leaves Black ROth very physically drained, though he retains his conciousness.

Last edited by Untainted666 on Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Number of posts : 333
Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
Foolhardy Tarocchi Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100Foolhardy Tarocchi Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-20

Foolhardy Tarocchi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foolhardy Tarocchi   Foolhardy Tarocchi EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 2:08 am

i think its approvable but how come this piece of innocence seems similar to someone else's innocence?
a pack of cards, cards mysteriously appearing back on the deck after being thrown. weird........
Back to top Go down
http://pitifulakumas.blogspot.com
Untainted666

Untainted666

Number of posts : 343
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
Foolhardy Tarocchi Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Foolhardy Tarocchi Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-08-22

Foolhardy Tarocchi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foolhardy Tarocchi   Foolhardy Tarocchi EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 6:20 am

Huh? There's another one with Innocence similar to mine? who?

Edit: I checked out the Deck of Chaos by Akia-chan, we have vastly different effects, and my state
of Innocence is a belt. so i think tis alright.
Back to top Go down
Tag

Tag

Number of posts : 184
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-06-16

Foolhardy Tarocchi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foolhardy Tarocchi   Foolhardy Tarocchi EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 7:06 am

I approve it. There's plenty of characters with similar weapons. Just look at all the Allen-like claw weapons people have.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Number of posts : 333
Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
Foolhardy Tarocchi Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100Foolhardy Tarocchi Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-20

Foolhardy Tarocchi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foolhardy Tarocchi   Foolhardy Tarocchi EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 1:51 am

yeah, its okay to have similar innocences, i was just commenting. anyways, the more unique the innocence is, the more special it is! thats why i still havent updated my new character yet......... thinking of a unique innocence..........
Back to top Go down
http://pitifulakumas.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

Foolhardy Tarocchi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foolhardy Tarocchi   Foolhardy Tarocchi Empty

Back to top Go down

Foolhardy Tarocchi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D. Gray-man RPG :: Creation :: Weapon Creation-
Jump to: