D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anime Streaming.. FORUM?!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Haru

Haru

Number of posts : 435
Location : Tyki - Awakened Noah [0/1000] | Shirou - Exorcist [0/100]
Warning :
Anime Streaming.. FORUM?! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Anime Streaming.. FORUM?! Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
Anime Streaming.. FORUM?! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Anime Streaming.. FORUM?! Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-29

Anime Streaming.. FORUM?! Empty
PostSubject: Anime Streaming.. FORUM?!   Anime Streaming.. FORUM?! EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 2:38 pm

Anime Streaming.. FORUM?! Tjbann15

Yes, I wanted to make this using the features that forumotion.com supports. Also known as, I'm using forumotion.com's features to their very extents. I'll be uploading anime each in a different subforum, and make it so the newly posted topic DON'T go to the top of the forum. Together with that, I'll add a very well thought out RP, and am recruiting Moderators, they help me with uploading anime episodes, can uphold the RPG, and various other things.

Who's interested?

Last edited by Tyki-pon on Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vassago

Number of posts : 15
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Anime Streaming.. FORUM?!   Anime Streaming.. FORUM?! EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 3:05 pm

Depends upon the topic of the RP of course. More details would be interesting, either here or though PM
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Anime Streaming.. FORUM?!   Anime Streaming.. FORUM?! EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 3:25 pm

The main thing is the streaming features, but of well. The RPG? Register and see for yourself. I'm not bothered to explain. I'm really not bothered to do anything today.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Number of posts : 333
Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
Anime Streaming.. FORUM?! Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100Anime Streaming.. FORUM?! Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Anime Streaming.. FORUM?!   Anime Streaming.. FORUM?! EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:55 am

The website is
here
I'm helping Tyki with his site
Back to top Go down
http://pitifulakumas.blogspot.com
Haru

Haru

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Anime Streaming.. FORUM?!   Anime Streaming.. FORUM?! EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 1:03 am

Added clickable banner!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime Streaming.. FORUM?!   Anime Streaming.. FORUM?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Anime Streaming.. FORUM?!
Page 1 of 1