D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A guest from China

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenrou

Tenrou

Number of posts : 4
Warning :
A guest from China Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A guest from China Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
A guest from China Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A guest from China Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-09-03

A guest from China Empty
PostSubject: A guest from China   A guest from China EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 2:55 pm

Tenrou's sitting on the ground, his staff sat next to him. He's still out of breath, due to running all the way to the top. The main gate of the HQ is only a few meters ahead.
-Why am I here anyway? - He thinks, and the meeting with Bak comes to his mind.

-Hi Tenrou. You have a mission. It's very important. *He says. Looking seriously at Tenrou.*
-Really? You are giving me a real mission? Not just some patrol duty? You're the best Bak. So, what's the deal? *He asks the branch head, and he can barely stop himself from forcing it out of him.* ~My very first REAL task... not something boring, like patrolling the countryside~
-You have to go to the European HQ. They need more exorcists, and since you're new here, it won't be too hard to get used to another place... *He says, and Tenrou can see that he is trying to hide a grin* ~Damn... I shouldn't have made fun of him and his obsession with that girl...~
-WHAT?! *Asks Tenrou, his eyebrow twiching.* -That's not a mission! You're simply sending me to a country, I've never been to... And you say it will be my new home??? Great...
-I'm sure you'll find it interesting, and in Europe you'll be able to get a lot more experience... Maybe a "real" mission, that you desire so much.
-Ok, ok... Give me the details, and I'm off...
40 minutes later, Tenrou was already on his way to the European HQ...

He stands up, takes his bo staff, and walks to the gate.
-Is anyone here? *Shouts the young spear user* I'm the new exorcist from the Chinese HQ. Would you open the door please?

((Ela, actually we write third person here. I like your way of Dialouge, though.)) ~ Tyki!
Back to top Go down
Asphodel_Winter

Asphodel_Winter

Number of posts : 29
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-11-02

A guest from China Empty
PostSubject: Re: A guest from China   A guest from China EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 7:14 am

Dominique had had the white rod resting on her shoulder, a small lock of her soft, golden brown hair twirled around it, and she was strolling slowly up a long, winding path which she had learnt from numerous rumors in neighboring towns had the Black Order Headquarters lying at its end.
"Is anyone here? I'm the new exorcist from the Chinese HQ. Would you open the door please?" Dominique looked up from the ground as she heard a shout from the end of the road,
It appears I'm not alone here after all... Dominique thought to herself. However, her walking speed did not increase, and she continued walking serenely toward the end of the road, were she would be, hopefully, able to receive the true title of being an Exorcist.
Dominique looked back down to the floor, to prevent herself from stepping on anything alive, and to co-ordinate her sense of touch and her other senses. It was something that her late parents had always told her to do, saying that it would help her Tactile Dysfunction. But that was not the only reason why Dominique did it. She liked the sound of her feet tapping on the ground.
Soon, as she neared the end of the road, a figure standing before the gates of the Black Order came into Dominique's sight when she looked up again to see if she had indeed reached the Black Order HQ.
But of course, actually. There is not too much reason for someone from the Chinese HQ to be here if it were not... Dominique thought as she walked up to the figure of the tall, white haired man. I'm glad I managed to find my way here...
Back to top Go down
http://www.fictionpress.com/u/609597/Asphodel21
Untainted666

Untainted666

Number of posts : 343
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
A guest from China Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100A guest from China Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-08-22

A guest from China Empty
PostSubject: Re: A guest from China   A guest from China EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 9:50 am

This topic is more or less dead, sweetheart. I'm makin something new, come join?

Aaaaaannnnnd....you joined Eight Roads, didn't you???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A guest from China Empty
PostSubject: Re: A guest from China   A guest from China Empty

Back to top Go down

A guest from China
Page 1 of 1