D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The first PvP battle, in the 4kids building!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haru

Haru

Number of posts : 435
Location : Tyki - Awakened Noah [0/1000] | Shirou - Exorcist [0/100]
Warning :
The first PvP battle, in the 4kids building! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The first PvP battle, in the 4kids building! Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
The first PvP battle, in the 4kids building! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The first PvP battle, in the 4kids building! Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-29

The first PvP battle, in the 4kids building! Empty
PostSubject: The first PvP battle, in the 4kids building!   The first PvP battle, in the 4kids building! EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 3:20 pm

Quote :
Welcome to your first battle, here are some rules and tips:

-Battles are fought in turns, you post after a respond.
-Fighting happens in "real time" meaning you can if you wish go back in time a little to describe actions and things you do before any attack of the opposition lands (within reasonability)
-Be as descriptive as you can. More information makes for better battles.
-Do not ever control your opponents character in any way.
-Characters are allowed two actions per post: One defensive action and one offensive action. Regardless of whether you were attacked or not, you may only attack once per post.
-You can only use 1 special attack per turn.
-Try to be fair in both your attacks as well as your dodges. Getting hit every now and then is not the end of the world, and deepens your character.
-A minimum of 2 paragraphs (though more are desirable!)
-Do not character control! (control your opponents character)
-No “Unblockable” attacks.
-Be creative, use the world around you to your advantage!
-Have fun!!!

It was a late night, and Tyki was patrolling the streets of london. It wasn't a very pleasant place to be in the dark, but why would Tyki care, he could easily turn any person who found him into a personal Tease Plant. He walked at the river banks, many oil lanterns shining upon him. He sighed. "I actually hoped someone would stroll around here, ever since Allen Walker came to the White Arc my Tease have been halved!" he said, looking at this right hand, a purple hole having popped up there. It had been a while since Tyki had seen the Earl, since Tyki ran away from the boring search mission, and got rejected by a group of ex-exorcists.

Now he was here, in london, walking down the lighting night town, that seemed like a ghost down on the outside, not a single sound was to be heard. This gave Tyki the feeling that he was deaf, but he wasn't. It somewhat confused him. There was one, a target. It was a drunk man half collapsed against a oil lamp stand. "You'll make some fine Tease, my friend." Tyki said, who had appeared in front of him. "How'd ya get ere? Ye almst came from deh ground! Maybe I'm a lil bitto drunko." he replied, but then his eyes rolled back in his face, a Tease was implemented in his body, and later the Tease that were created would come to Tyki.

"Come to think of it, I havn't seen Ease and the rest for a while, maybe I should drop by now." he said, he entered an old church. "This'll have to do for the night, I guess...." he said, that was, under he saw a strange figure in the doorway. You could only see a black shadow, so it was unclear who it was, but Tyki didn't spot any Exorcist cross, so he knew he was safe.
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Number of posts : 343
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
The first PvP battle, in the 4kids building! Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100The first PvP battle, in the 4kids building! Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: The first PvP battle, in the 4kids building!   The first PvP battle, in the 4kids building! EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 11:25 pm

Christian wandered around in the old abandoned church, watching how a once holy place had gone to ruin.
The stained glass were now so cluttered with dirt it was opaque- the halls of the great church was lined with
bats and other creatures of the night, and the stone altar lay there like a broken heap of rubble.

Wandering over to the altar, he whispered, "Ashes to ashes, dust to dust." then left, humming a hymn
he recalled from long ago. Christian was clad in a black hooded cape, his upper torso bare except for a dangling
fang on a string. His comfortably large pants were so dirty its color couldn't be determined anymore. On
his feet were tattered shoes that were ravaged from the bins.

Stepping out of the church for a breath of fresh night air, Christian noticed a familiar someone approach the old
church. Grinning under the hood, he drawled to himself "Well, look what the cat dragged in~" The smart sleek
black coat, that cane in his hand and a lopsided top hat-it was definitely Tyki Mic alright. The fluttering cannibal
golem nearby further confirmed his identity.

"Well, well, well, sashiburi da-ne, Tyki-aniki~"
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

Number of posts : 435
Location : Tyki - Awakened Noah [0/1000] | Shirou - Exorcist [0/100]
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: The first PvP battle, in the 4kids building!   The first PvP battle, in the 4kids building! EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 1:47 pm

Tyki was rather tired, so sleepy he seemed rather drunk. "Well, well, well, sashiburi da-ne, Tyki-san" he heard, and he looked up. Was that an exorcist cross? "Damn you exorcists, attacking me in mid-night." he said, two white stars appearing next to his arms.

OOC: Short, but I'm buuuuusssyyyyyyy.... SCHOOOOLLBAAAGG IIISSS HEEAVVYYY...
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Number of posts : 343
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
The first PvP battle, in the 4kids building! Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100The first PvP battle, in the 4kids building! Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: The first PvP battle, in the 4kids building!   The first PvP battle, in the 4kids building! EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 2:34 pm

"...Exorcist? You must be joking."

Christian activated his Noah , drawing a katana out of thin air...just in case.

"It's me Christian. Or have you forgotten me alreadly,Tyki-Niki?"

(aniki is short for older brother, niki is short for aniki)

Bloacking the two Tease attacks with his katana, he grinned."Are your eyes failing you?
Or maybe your brain's rotten. This cross here isn't a Black Order Cross."

Leaping into the moonlight and removing his hood, Christian grinned as silky ebony hair
covered his forehead, and his eyes glinted a malicious red like a vampire's. "The Noah of
Doubt greets the Noah of Pleasure..."

((if you've forgotten, I'm a renegade Noah...))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first PvP battle, in the 4kids building!   The first PvP battle, in the 4kids building! Empty

Back to top Go down

The first PvP battle, in the 4kids building!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D. Gray-man RPG :: Europe :: England :: The Haunted Church [Battle Zone]-
Jump to: