D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tag's Hiatus of Awesome

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tag

Tag

Number of posts : 184
Warning :
Tag's Hiatus of Awesome Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Tag's Hiatus of Awesome Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
Tag's Hiatus of Awesome Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Tag's Hiatus of Awesome Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-06-16

Tag's Hiatus of Awesome Empty
PostSubject: Tag's Hiatus of Awesome   Tag's Hiatus of Awesome EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 2:49 pm

So you guys probably haven't seen me posting much as of late and I totally have an explaination for it. Ahem *clears throat*

Basically, I'm starting my third year at UC in... a month and am starting to look for an apartment closer to school because taking a two hour long bus ride every day is LAME. I found one pretty close and I'm packing up my things to move in a week. Theeeen after I'm all moved in, I'll still need to hook up to the internet... some how (I've just been using my neighbors for the past year. I know, I'm a bad bad boy.) and then get settled with all my classes plus the two full time jobs I'm working. Yup, college life is awesome! (No. It's not. Stay away for as long as possible.)

In short, I don't know when I'll be able to find time for roleplaying again. Maybe a few weeks or a few months. No one knows. o_o

Until then, folks! *Scoops up Cassiel and flies off into the sunset while epic music plays in the background*
Back to top Go down

Tag's Hiatus of Awesome
Page 1 of 1