D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heh, holiday in france? anyone?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Number of posts : 333
Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :
Heh, holiday in france? anyone? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Heh, holiday in france? anyone? Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
Heh, holiday in france? anyone? Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100Heh, holiday in france? anyone? Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :
Heh, holiday in france? anyone? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Heh, holiday in france? anyone? Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-20

Heh, holiday in france? anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Heh, holiday in france? anyone?   Heh, holiday in france? anyone? EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 6:22 am

It was a ridiculously hot afternoon. Any ice-cream would melt in minutes and many people were getting dehydrated. Xenaz Pryix stood on the top of the Effel Tower (I think i spelt it wrongly) and the mad temperature seemed to be having little effect on him. He glanced down expressionlessly at the busy city. He was waiting for an Exorcist to meet him at the tower, as they were sent to look for innocence that seemed to be causing the ridiculous temperature. 'Freaking hell, that idiot's late, he's gonna get hell from me later.' Xenaz mumbled to himself. He yawned lazily and took out a packet of ebiko (fish roe) and started eating it, while looking out for the Exorcist.
Back to top Go down
http://pitifulakumas.blogspot.com
Tag

Tag

Number of posts : 184
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Heh, holiday in france? anyone?   Heh, holiday in france? anyone? EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 1:39 am

((Yeah, this is a little old but it looks lonely. *casts revive on thread*))

"Geeeeeze why'd we hafta meet at the top of some stupid tower?" Cassiel grumbled to himself as he stood at the base, staring upwards until the sun was in his eyes. He looked back down and blinked the small dots away from his vision then looked around for any onlookers.

Coast seemed clear... "Innocence, activate," he whispered. Within a few seconds, a pair of wings sprouted from the two cross marks on Cassiel's back, and he took off.

A few minutes later (though it felt like forever to Cassiel), the small boy reached the top and not-so gracefully landed next to Xenaz, panting and trying to catch his breath. It was too hot for this. He flapped his wings slowly to fan himself and straightened up, smiling at the older, grumpier man. "Hi missur Xenaz. Guess I'm your partner for this mission~" He said in a tired, but still sing-songy voice. "Sorry I'm late. I got a little... lost." It was a stupid excuse and he knew it. Afterall, the tower was visible from anywhere in the city. He just didn't want to admit that he'd stopped to get ice cream... only to have it melt all over the place within two minutes of getting it.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Number of posts : 333
Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
Heh, holiday in france? anyone? Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100Heh, holiday in france? anyone? Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Heh, holiday in france? anyone?   Heh, holiday in france? anyone? EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 1:48 am

*revive starts working on the thread*

Xenaz slowly watched Cassiel fly up the tower. 'Heh, there you are, Cassiel-kun. I was starting to wonder if my partner had fainted of heat stroke or something.' Xenaz grinned.
'Heh, got lost near the ice-cream shop?' Xenaz smiled at Cassiel as Cassiel explained his lateness. 'Don't worry about that, I guess I can sympathize with you for wanting to get an ice-cream. Rydo would probably do the same. I guess I won't bully you for being late this time.' Xenaz patted Cassiel gently on the head as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
http://pitifulakumas.blogspot.com
Tag

Tag

Number of posts : 184
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Heh, holiday in france? anyone?   Heh, holiday in france? anyone? EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 8:49 pm

((Super late post. DX Sowwy!))

De-activating his Innocence, Cassiel leaned back against the railing, wishing it would start raining or, more preferably, snowing. This heat was unbearable. He looked up at Xenaz just the slightest bit confused. Was.. he being nice? Cassiel'd never seen that before. Maybe the heat was getting to the older exorcist as well. "U-um... th-thanks, missur Xenaz. I promise I'll be on time from now on, mhm."

He turned around to look out at the city, the heat coming up off the street and forming mirages all across the ground. A bright light flickered in the distance, and Cassiel squinted his eyes, painfully, trying to see what it was. It felt like it was the face of someone's watch catching the light or something. Finally, he couldn't take the bright light anymore and closed his eyes, rubbing at them with his fists as red and green dots swirled behind his eyelids.

Once he could see again, he looked back up at Xenaz. "Y-you have any ideas on where we should look yet?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heh, holiday in france? anyone?   Heh, holiday in france? anyone? Empty

Back to top Go down

Heh, holiday in france? anyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D. Gray-man RPG :: Europe :: France-
Jump to: