D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Illusion of the ring

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Quote-Reporter

Quote-Reporter

Number of posts : 37
Warning :
Illusion of the ring Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Illusion of the ring Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
Illusion of the ring Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Illusion of the ring Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-08-17

Illusion of the ring Empty
PostSubject: Illusion of the ring   Illusion of the ring EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 5:27 pm

XD Someday I'll draw that equipement, and then I shall rock! Lol, just kidding. I'll have to see if it is accepted.

Owner: Cinne 'Panda' Lancer
Weapon: Illusion of the ring
Type: Equipment

Un-invocated Appearance:
Illusion of the ring 19341
Cinne have four of thoses goldren-coloured wrist rings- two on each wrist. Each wrist ring is 3 cm away from each other on the same wrist. Each rings's thickness is only half one cm, and they firmly fits around Cinne's wrists.

Level 1:
The four rings widen to almost triple their size and hovers. Cinne's wrist is perfectly in the middle of the rings. Even if Cinne shooks his arm like hell, the rings won't move from their hovering spots. Each side of the rings is the same exactly distance away from Cinne's arms.. They ressembles like halos who glows faintly. When in this mode, Cinne is able to grab a ring and to remove it from his wrist, and to make it change its size or to make it ovule/cercles, and to manpulate them from a distance.
There is a limit thought- the rings can't grow any larger than Cinne's height, and can't get any smaller than their un-invocated size, and can't be more than 50 metres away from Cinne or else they'll disactive.

Special Attack:
Spring Reflector: This 'special attack' is not mean to be used for offensive purpose, but to be used for defensive/support purpose. It can be used only with one ring up to four rings at once.

When actived, the Rings who is going to be used for it will have its empty center being filled by a transparent glass-like that mirrors everything who is captured in it. Its purpose: to protect Cinne or someone/something from harm. Think of them as shields. However, thoses 'shields' can cause attacks to rebound right back to the attack. A fireball or a sword strike can be rebouned back.., possibly hurting the attacker.

There's disavantages to this, however.
Cinne and his rings can also be bounced back too if the attack is enough powerful or sudden. It's all a matter of Cinne's mentral force and physical force and his ability to endure the sudden pression at the right moment. And... the attacker can easily move out of the way to avoid his or her rebounced attack. And if Cinne fails to endure the pression, he'll feel pain like as if he's truely hit, even if he manpulates the ring from a distance. Plus, the ring can slam into Cinne if he is standing behind it.

Now here's the fun facts: Cinne can use them as platform steps, using his four rings-mirror to step up towards something, pretty like a stairs. But Cinne had to be careful as he might....bounce on them.

Quote :
Beyond this point, the levels and the moves are unavailable until an admin says that I'm allowed to go up a level. I'll write in new attacks and all once I have the idea, but like I said, they won't be useable until the admins says so.

Level 2: UNAVAILABLE

Special Move: UNAVAILABLE

Level 3: UNAVAILABLE

Special moves: UNAVAILABLE
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

Number of posts : 435
Location : Tyki - Awakened Noah [0/1000] | Shirou - Exorcist [0/100]
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Illusion of the ring   Illusion of the ring EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 5:30 pm

APPRO-YAOI'D!
Back to top Go down
Quote-Reporter

Quote-Reporter

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Illusion of the ring   Illusion of the ring EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 5:33 pm

Tyki-pon wrote:
APPRO-YAOI'D!

You just had to put the word 'Yaoi' into it, huh? X3
I'll be adding new special attacks later, so I'll Pm you or a admin once I do to make sure it get approuved too.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Number of posts : 333
Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
Illusion of the ring Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100Illusion of the ring Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Illusion of the ring   Illusion of the ring EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 6:15 am

heh, actually, you can add your level 1- critical point breaker attacks and skills first, but you can't use them. And you can contact me too, I'm a little more experienced at this moderator job than Tyki~ *pats Tyki on his back and grins evily*
Back to top Go down
http://pitifulakumas.blogspot.com
Quote-Reporter

Quote-Reporter

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Illusion of the ring   Illusion of the ring EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 7:07 am

jansonlyw wrote:
heh, actually, you can add your level 1- critical point breaker attacks and skills first, but you can't use them. And you can contact me too, I'm a little more experienced at this moderator job than Tyki~ *pats Tyki on his back and grins evily*

Oh, Lol. XD Typi, you just got... pwned in a good way.
And... oh, is that so? SO I can't use my Level-one form and its special attacks? Or I'm missing something here?
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Illusion of the ring   Illusion of the ring EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 7:42 am

You can. Jans is only a fag.
Back to top Go down
Quote-Reporter

Quote-Reporter

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Illusion of the ring   Illusion of the ring EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 8:24 am

Okay now. XD I'm confused.
I'm gunna ask Leenee- she's the admin here- and then I'll do what she tells me who is right. I'm not going to attract the wrath of a moderator!

Sorry, 'yall.
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Illusion of the ring   Illusion of the ring EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 9:44 am

Noes! You can use level 1. Listen to me.
Back to top Go down
Quote-Reporter

Quote-Reporter

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Illusion of the ring   Illusion of the ring EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 9:49 am

Hmmm.....If you say so.... ^^'
I don't want to get yelled at for not obeying a rule, so well, you see why I'm hesitating.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Number of posts : 737
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Illusion of the ring   Illusion of the ring EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 10:02 am

You can use level 1 always when you create it. Bu the others you can't use without an approval of an admin, and the critical point breakers are to be approved in only few numbers and not too fast after they are created.
Back to top Go down
Quote-Reporter

Quote-Reporter

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Illusion of the ring   Illusion of the ring EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 10:15 am

What is a critical point breaker?
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Illusion of the ring   Illusion of the ring EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 10:58 am

Something overpowered.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Number of posts : 333
Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
Illusion of the ring Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100Illusion of the ring Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Illusion of the ring   Illusion of the ring EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 5:10 am

holy crap sorry!!! i typed wrongly only can use level 1!!!!!!! sorry typo and sorry for the fuss
Back to top Go down
http://pitifulakumas.blogspot.com
Quote-Reporter

Quote-Reporter

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Illusion of the ring   Illusion of the ring EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 11:41 am

jansonlyw wrote:
holy crap sorry!!! i typed wrongly only can use level 1!!!!!!! sorry typo and sorry for the fuss

XD tis okay. After all, a little drama is need to make it all the more fun.
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Illusion of the ring   Illusion of the ring EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 1:41 pm

Jans... *Sigh*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Illusion of the ring   Illusion of the ring Empty

Back to top Go down

Illusion of the ring
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D. Gray-man RPG :: Creation :: Weapon Creation-
Jump to: