D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Trickster meets the 'vampire'.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sprecher

Sprecher

Number of posts : 115
Warning :
The Trickster meets the 'vampire'. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Trickster meets the 'vampire'. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
The Trickster meets the 'vampire'. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Trickster meets the 'vampire'. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-26

The Trickster meets the 'vampire'. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trickster meets the 'vampire'.   The Trickster meets the 'vampire'. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2008 2:50 pm

Arystar calmed down a bit more and watched the man chew a few of the sweets, "You like them? I had Jerry make some just in case. I just sorta thought you'd be the sweet-type of eater." As he realized how this came out Krory quickly tried to correct himself. "Err! I mean the kind of person who likes to eat sweets!" He scratched back of his head nervously before Lenalee's words sunk in, "Wait...Lenalee, Finland? Cold? You know I don't like cold places." Just the thought made Krory shiver slightly...

(OOC: sorry...was making my character profile)
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Number of posts : 737
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster meets the 'vampire'.   The Trickster meets the 'vampire'. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2008 11:43 pm

Lenalee smiled "You just have to put some warmer clothes on and you'll be fine." She said. "Sweet-type of eater huh...? Interesting choice of words." Shizutsi said and grinned wider again, obviously thinking about it the way he wanted. "Maybe you have a secret crush on me now that you saw how feminine i look without this grin~!" He said, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Sprecher

Sprecher

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster meets the 'vampire'.   The Trickster meets the 'vampire'. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2008 7:50 am

Krory blinked and retracted a bit, a sweatdrop forming at his brow, "Eh? N-No, Nothing like that." He grimaced and looked over at Lenalee for some sort of help, or backup, or something. For the love of, A crush? No no no! Ai...what have I gotten myself into with this person? He gave Lenalee the 'Help me' look. He remembered she said he was teasing but still, it was wierd, and awkward...and Arystar didn't like it.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster meets the 'vampire'.   The Trickster meets the 'vampire'. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2008 8:00 am

Lenalee gave Shizutsi an angry look. "I was kidding Aryastar-san." Shizutsi said and chuckled. "To think you would take it seriously, i'm honored~!" Shizutsi said and laughed softly, coughing a bit. He was still in no condition to move nor talk too loud, not even mentioning laughing too much. "Shizutsi-kun. you should be taking it easy for now, not teasing people like this." Lenalee scolded Shizutsi, who just kept grinning. He nodded and went back to sleep. After a while, the much more delightful, human-like and calm look returned to his pretty pale face. Heck, he was nearly as pale as Aryastar, yet Shizutsi didn't spend too much time inside. "You saw the mark on his back didn't you? It looks like making it hurt so much... Maybe it has something to do with his memory loss of before the age of 5. Ah, you must be wondering why i know so much about him. Well, the truth is that we've known for a while now, and he himself said there is something in me that makes him open up more easily. That i find hard to believe though." Lenalee said and laughed a bit, making sure not to wake Shizutsi.
Back to top Go down
Sprecher

Sprecher

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster meets the 'vampire'.   The Trickster meets the 'vampire'. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2008 8:19 am

Krory sighed in relief when the man fell asleep, he then turned his attention back to Lenalee. "I did notice it...but, it seems more like a scar than just a flesh wound." Arystar looked back down at the sleeping person while Lenalee continued, "Hmm, well I don't personally, You made me feel the same way when I first came here, and your so nice to everyone. I doubt there's a person out there you couldn't befriend." Arystar gave a slight friendly smile in Lenalee's direction. "So I'll believe that he can be more open with you...You have all the key factors to make a person like that. Your understanding, calm, nice, so whether you believe it or not, that last part is believable to me.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster meets the 'vampire'.   The Trickster meets the 'vampire'. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2008 8:32 am

Lenalee blushed and looked away. "I-i don't think i'm that great of person..." She said and got up. "W-well, i'll be getting back. Niisan and the others need coffee. Oh, and don't remind him of his grin: keeps him more human for longer." She said and left the room. Shizutsi woke up after an hour of sleep. He sat up and rubbed his eyes, yawning and showing his sharp teeth again. Of course, he could not use them like Aryastar, and they were not even sharp in the same way, but they still made quite an impression. "I think i fell asleep again... How log did i sleep?" He asked, not looking Aryastar in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sprecher

Sprecher

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster meets the 'vampire'.   The Trickster meets the 'vampire'. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2008 8:52 am

Arystar had dozed off himself, and only woke up to the yawn of Shizu..."Um...I don't know for sure...maybe an hour? Possibly longer." Lenalee was right, it was a good thing not to remind Shizu of his grin...it made him much more human looking, and also made him look at least 'sane'. How long was I asleep?....no matter... Krory reached over and swiped a treat from the tray, he was getting hugry...
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster meets the 'vampire'.   The Trickster meets the 'vampire'. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2008 9:03 am

Shizutsi remembered the sweets and snapped a lot of cookies, munching on them. At this point, he actually looked like an exited child, rather than an twisted or feminine adult. (Following is a funny anime scene kind of thingy ^^) Shizutsu turned into a chibi and his eyes sparkled. Obviously, cookies were his weak spot. "Yummy~<3" He said and moved from side to another, looking extremely happy. Talk about overreacting... Either way, he looked funny like this.
Back to top Go down
Sprecher

Sprecher

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster meets the 'vampire'.   The Trickster meets the 'vampire'. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2008 9:13 am

Arystar tried to keep from laughing and faiiled as a minor chuckle managed to escape his lips. Wow, who would've thought that he could look so innocent and amusing. He bit into his own cookie and smiled, "This is a side of you I haven't seen before. You always do this when eating cookies?" Krory couldn't help but smile and laugh a little.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster meets the 'vampire'.   The Trickster meets the 'vampire'. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2008 9:24 am

Shizutsi showed his tongue at Aryastar. "Bleh! I just like cookies!" He said and munched on his 9th one. With this pace, he would either get sick, or they would run out of cookies. Whichever it was going to be, Shizutsi would most likely get a bit angry. "By the way... Do you wanna play cards~?" Shizutsi asked and smiled brightly. Obviously, he meant strip poker, what else. Who knew... Maybe when he was like this, he could lose too.
Back to top Go down
Sprecher

Sprecher

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster meets the 'vampire'.   The Trickster meets the 'vampire'. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2008 9:30 am

Krory blinked for a moment, "Um, cards? I'm not really that good...Allen is much better than I am, one time we were on a train and I lost everything I had playing someone in cards, Allen won it all back for me." He smiled a bit recalling how foolish he had looked sitting there in nothing more than his under-garments. "So i'm not sure it's a good thing for me to play cards..."

He eyed the cookies...there weren't many left. "And you might wanna settle down on the cookies...you'll probably get sick." Arystar blinked at the chibi in front of him...who was still devouring a cookie...
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster meets the 'vampire'.   The Trickster meets the 'vampire'. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2008 9:36 am

"Come on... Play at least for my fun, pweeeeze~?" Shizutsi asked and looked like a begging dog. Then Aryastar made a comment about the cookies. "Bleh!" Shizutsi said and grabbed all the cookies, stuffing them into his mouth at once. He munched and swallowed, starting to wave his arms, suffocating. Water! Something! Liquid! Panic panic!!!
Back to top Go down
Sprecher

Sprecher

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster meets the 'vampire'.   The Trickster meets the 'vampire'. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2008 9:42 am

Arystar looked around desperatly before locating the glass of water next to the sweets tray and grabbed it quickly, handing it to Shizu. "Careful! that's dangerous!" Krory gently patted Shizu on the back to try and ease the choking, not doing much though. "I only know one person who can scarf that much and get away with it...and that's only because he can eat something similar to 15 or 20 of us combined."
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster meets the 'vampire'.   The Trickster meets the 'vampire'. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2008 10:11 am

Shizutsi drank all the water and let out a heavy sigh. "You mean Allen?" Shizutsi said and looked at Kurorey. "I've met him. Nice kid, weird hair, cursed eye, interesting weapon, funny person." He said and smiled in a friendly way again. "Oh! And the only one i have lost to at cards! Which reminds me, pleaseee? i promise i'll try not to win!" Shizutsi said.
Back to top Go down
Sprecher

Sprecher

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster meets the 'vampire'.   The Trickster meets the 'vampire'. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2008 10:16 am

Krory sweatdropped, he couldn't say no to a face like that, well as long as it was a chibi. "F-Fine I'll play...But i'm not very good..." Arystar pulled his chair closer, "Do you havea deck on you? or do you want me to go borrow a deck from someone?"

Well...it can't be that bad can it?
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster meets the 'vampire'.   The Trickster meets the 'vampire'. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2008 10:33 am

Surprise surprise, with one swift move of a hand, a deck appeared on Shizutsis hand. He smiled. "Maybe i shouldn't be saying this, but this is the true ability of my innocence. I can summon things from places to somewhere else. Of course it doesn't work if i don't react fast enough... This deck is from my room." He said. His room was indeed near. And back then the roses he pulled... There had been a cart, selling roses.
Back to top Go down
Sprecher

Sprecher

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster meets the 'vampire'.   The Trickster meets the 'vampire'. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2008 10:39 am

Krory blinked, "Your innocence? so..it's like teleporting? That's interesting." He looked at the cards and gulped...Why do I get the odd feeling this is going to be strange?

Arystar dealt the first hand of cards...and wasn't quite sure about the rules. "S-So is this just a game for fun? or is there a catch I should be aware of?" Now this frightened Krory, because with this guy...there were high odds he'd place a catch on it some way or another.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster meets the 'vampire'.   The Trickster meets the 'vampire'. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2008 10:51 am

Shizutsi noticed this and smirked a bit mean, but not the freaky grin mean. "You'll see, you'll see... Remember this is strip poker~!" He said and chuckled. After a while, he showed a royal straight flush, smirking. "You lose the first round~!" He said, chuckling again. No... He wouldn't play till Ariastar was completely... He couldn't be that mean, could he?!
Back to top Go down
Sprecher

Sprecher

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster meets the 'vampire'.   The Trickster meets the 'vampire'. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2008 10:56 am

the words 'Strip poker' echoed in Krory's head. I knew I was getting into something bad. After losing the first round, Arystar had removed his shoes...and after losing a few more rounds he sat in his pants and undergarments. The only pieces of clothing he had left. What have I gotten myself into?!... "C-Could we possibly say you won and finish?" Krory wasn't exactly comfortable with this game...
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster meets the 'vampire'.   The Trickster meets the 'vampire'. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2008 11:09 am

"Hm...? I don't see a problem here, you cold?" Shizutsi asked and looked at Aryastar, still avoiding eye contact. Obviously, he was having a lot of fun right now because he couldn't wipe off the smile. He had returned from the chibi form to his normal being. "Or are you just a bit shy~?" He asked and pointed down. Heck this guy was shameless sometimes!
Back to top Go down
Sprecher

Sprecher

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster meets the 'vampire'.   The Trickster meets the 'vampire'. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2008 11:16 am

Krory pouted at his cards, He knew he wasn't very good at this game, and now he was getting very uncomfortable. "I um...yes...I'm cold, that's it." He reached for his clothes instinctively after saying that so he could put them on, but a little voice inside his head told him that a simple comment like that wasn't going to let him off the hook...but despite this little comment Arystar took hold of his clothes and pulled on a sock first...
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster meets the 'vampire'.   The Trickster meets the 'vampire'. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2008 11:26 am

Aryastar could feel his shirt and coat, that Shizutsi had won from him, being laid on his head. Shizutsi was smiling that warm smile that rarely was seen on anyones face. He had kicked off the blanket. He had loose pants, and Aryastar could see the gauze being a bit bloody from where the wound had been. "Okay okay, we'll stop here." He said, smiling still. It was odd... Why would he want to hide this face from people? it was sure that people would like him, even love him more if he looked like this, rather than twisted freak. Maybe he had his reasons...
Back to top Go down
Sprecher

Sprecher

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster meets the 'vampire'.   The Trickster meets the 'vampire'. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2008 11:31 am

Krory quickly redressed himself, and looking over at the empty tray of food he found an excuse to recover himself. "I'm just gonna go refill the food tray alright? I'll be back." Arystar hurried down the hall with the tray and slowed down as he calmed down. That man certainly is strange...but he's not so bad deep down at least...
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster meets the 'vampire'.   The Trickster meets the 'vampire'. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2008 11:40 am

Shizutsi sighed as he was left alone. He looked around the room and then out of the window. Then he looked at the necklace with the symbol on it. Tears started rolling out of his eyes. He actually jumped a little, but couldn't stop crying. "W-why am i crying...? This is stupid... Why does it feels so right to cry when i don't even know the reason...?" He thought, trying to stop and wipe away the tears, but he couldn't. Soon he stopped resisting and kept crying silently. He actually pulled his pillow against his chest, as if he was back in the time when General Yeegar died. Yet that was not the reason for this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster meets the 'vampire'.   The Trickster meets the 'vampire'. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Trickster meets the 'vampire'.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2