D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Live and Die

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Haru

Haru

Number of posts : 435
Location : Tyki - Awakened Noah [0/1000] | Shirou - Exorcist [0/100]
Warning :
Live and Die Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Live and Die Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-29

Live and Die Empty
PostSubject: Live and Die   Live and Die EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 6:20 am

Shirou was 21 now, after Allen Walker told him that he could master his Innocence at the Black Order, and gave him directions, he was now on his way to the Order. It was a far walk. He started his journey calmly, slowly stopping at each town for a refreshment. He was walking to the next, town, when he spotted a group of monsters that were floating in the air. They had strange cannon-formed weapons, and had a dark aura around them. He wanted to run, but his gloves were tugging him to the monsters. "Could this be what Exorcists have to kill? Disgusting." he thought out loud. But seeing he could not use his Innocence, he walked away, against his own will.

After a while he saw a large mountain, very steep. The first was was a stairs that was easy to climb, next came a big climbing part, and was finally at the top. He fell to his knees and panted, then stood up and headed for the door. "So this is the Black Order, what a weird place." he said to himself.
Back to top Go down
fenrisulfr

fenrisulfr

Number of posts : 53
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-31

Live and Die Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live and Die   Live and Die EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 9:58 pm

Fenrir walked, or rather, was kicked by an unknown person, when they saw someone outside the Order. Personally, Fenrir had no problem greeting any newcomer, but they didn't have to force him. "Geez..." He dusted the dirt off his exorcist's coat. He found the new guy on the ground.

"Hi, my name's Fenrir. I'm an exorcist...might I ask why--did you just climb the mountain?" His eyes went wide a bit before hurrying over to the new guy, "Wow, you're one of the first that I've seen that didn't take the elevator! How long did it take you to climb? Did you almost fall on your way? How was it? Huh huh?" Fenrir paused, realizing he might have been too...loud. "So...ignoring all these questions, how may the Black Order help you?"

He waited for an answer, hoping he could ask more about the climbing part. (Fenrir never attempted to climb the mountain.)
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Number of posts : 333
Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
Live and Die Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100Live and Die Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-20

Live and Die Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live and Die   Live and Die EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 4:49 am

'OHHH YEAH!!!!! ANOTHER NEW GUY!!!! I'M SOOOO GONNA WATCH THIS!!!!' a really familiar voice shouted from inside Headquarters and Xenaz Pyrix jumped through the highest window of the Black Order Headquarters, and landed soundlessly beside Fenrir. 'Yo, Fenrir, I've got free time, so I'm gonna watch this guy get scanned.' Xenaz smiled in an evil way at Fenrir, then stood there staring at Shirou, and said, 'You gonna let the gate scan you? Take this, its kind of a pass,' He handed a small box to Shirou, then stood there smiling smugly to himself. I'm sooo gonna love whats going to happen when he gets scanned. Xenaz thought happily to himself, before glaring at Fenrir, as though to say, 'Don't spoil the fun'
Back to top Go down
http://pitifulakumas.blogspot.com
Haru

Haru

Number of posts : 435
Location : Tyki - Awakened Noah [0/1000] | Shirou - Exorcist [0/100]
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-29

Live and Die Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live and Die   Live and Die EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 3:41 pm

Shirou was handed a box and accepted it. He walked to the building. "What is this 'scan' they are talking about? Must be another practical joke." he said. So, what's even in this box? he thought, opening it, and seeing a star-like crest. What a weird thing, he thought, closing the box. Suddenly a face appeared from the wall, startling Shirou. "Exxaammmiinaatiionnn." he face said with a low and slow voice, then yellow lights beamed from his eyes to Shirou, who was still startled from the face.
Back to top Go down
fenrisulfr

fenrisulfr

Number of posts : 53
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-31

Live and Die Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live and Die   Live and Die EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 9:00 pm

Fenrir had his doubts when Xenaz drew the box at the newcomer. It was confirmed when Xenaz gave him a death glare. Fenrir stared back, expressionless and held his hands out. If he was talking he would have said "If we get in trouble, then its your fault."

"Mr. Newcomer, a scan is when they see if you're an akuma or not...though-- He stopped, still feeling Xenaz's presence. "Yeah...it's just a scan to see if you're an akuma or not." He smiled fakely and stood behind the two, careful of any open doors that might bring...the horror.

Fenrir shrugged. If the new guy could climb the mountain, this should be a piece of cake.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Live and Die Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live and Die   Live and Die EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 3:58 am

'Ahhhh!!! This guy has a star in with him!!!! the pentagram (star) is a sign of the akuma!!!!!!!! ALERT!!! ALERT!!!!!' The face on the gate started screaming.....
Xenaz was lying on the floor, laughing like mad. 'Ahhahahahaha....... Hey..haha.... new guy.....haha get your weapon ready....hahahaha..... you're gonna get ...hahaha... get attacked! Bwahahaha Zankuta, ...haha... activate!... haha....!' Xenaz laughed out loud while activating his innocence.( while still lying on the floor laughing.) His black katana merged with his left arm and became an armoured arm with claws. 'Ahhh..... haha.... well, it seems that today, a komurin won't be coming. It's-' An Exorcist with long dark blue hair jumped out of Head quarters, holding another black katana too. '-Kanda' Xenaz finished.
You idiots! that guy's an intruder and you're with him! Mugen, activate! Kanda shouted while he placed his left index and middle finger on his blade, turning the tip of the blade of the sword silver. 'I'll take you on, intruder.' Kanda muttered as he got into his battle stance.

P.S. oooo yeah! my 1st post with my cannon character!!! this fight's gonna be sweet!
Back to top Go down
lsy1234

Number of posts : 28
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-08-09

Live and Die Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live and Die   Live and Die EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 5:14 am

Listening to the alarm that signaled an intruder, Entreri quickly charged to the front gate. After reaching there, he saw the cheeky grin of Xenaz. He immediately knew it was Xenaz's stupid trick after all. Things got out of control when Kanda showed up, and both of them charged at the new guy with their Innocence activated.

Entreri quickly ran past Fenrir and stood in front of the white-haired guy, just like him. "Okay, both of you. Playtime's over!" Entreri said with a evil grin. "Winter Domination! Time to freeze!"

While activating his Innocence, Entreri felt some pain within his body. It was normal because it happened every time he activated it anyway. A white aura surrounded him quickly, turning his skin color to blue and his eyes to white. He stood there sturdily, while a cold white mist of air released from his body. "Step back, boy! This is going to be bad." He said to the new white-haired guy.

While Kanda and Xenaz were charging, Entreri channeled the water vapour in the air to become a icicle shield on his right hand. "Come on people!" He challenged.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Live and Die Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live and Die   Live and Die EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 4:18 am

P.S. um actually, i wanted kanda to fight Shirou, not Xenaz. please tell me how am i supposed to post my cannon character and main character fighting each other? its gonna finish in one post (a really long one.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Live and Die Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live and Die   Live and Die Empty

Back to top Go down

Live and Die
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D. Gray-man RPG :: The Black Order :: Black Order HQ-
Jump to: