D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Entrance

Go down 
+2
fenrisulfr
Sira
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sira

Sira

Number of posts : 78
Warning :
Entrance Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Entrance Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-08-09

Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Entrance   Entrance EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 2:47 pm

Sira made a mental note to kill the idiot who had told her the supposed location of the black order. She had spent tha last few weeks alone in england, without food or money, relying on the charity of the citizens. Everyday, she'd ask about the Exorcists. She had seen them at her Aunt's funeral, and she wanted to find them so she could find out what had happened to her parents. And, on a side note, what was wrong with the small deringer she had inherited from her Aunt. Several times now, it had transformed into a long barrelled pistol, usually when she was angry or frustrated, and although she had never laoded it, it fired bullets, and never seemed to grow empty. She also felt strangely tired after the weapon transformed back into the old deringer.

Now, she was focussed on finding and killing the man who had told her the location of the Black order. She had followed his directions to the letter, and now she found herself staring up at a nearly impassible cliff. She tried in vain to make the deringer grow into the long barrelled pistol, resolving to shoot the man if she ever found her way back to the city. "Hello!" She yelled for the hundredth time, cupping her hands around her mouth and yelling towards the top of the cliff. In the off chance somone was actually there, they could come down and show her the way back to town. "Is Anyone Up there!? If you don't come down right now, I'm gonna give you the beating of your life!" She called threateningly.
Back to top Go down
fenrisulfr

fenrisulfr

Number of posts : 53
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-31

Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 3:51 pm

Just then Fenrir walked by, holding two big boxes the size of a boulder each. He was wobbling slightly, but he was walking nonetheless. The Order had ordered him to get supplies for an emergency and as usual, he volunteered. Fenrir didn't like to be cooped up in the Order for such a long period of time, especially when the others were out on missions. It got boring when one stared at the wall for the whole day. He couldn't bother the orders for they were all working. He asked Komui everyday for a mission, but he always got sent back.

His ears perked up when he heard shouting. Was someone in trouble? Eh...they wanted to go up the Black Order? A new member? They were sure having a lot lately. But the problem was, he couldn't see right now.

"No need to shout..."said Fenrir, "I'm Fenrir, an exorcist here. How may I help you, miss?" He wasn't sure she could hear him that well as the boxes were blocking his voice out. "Might you be a new exorcist?
Back to top Go down
Monkey Warlord

Monkey Warlord

Number of posts : 36
Location : Wouldn't you like to know...Oh you don't, well what was the point of asking me then?
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-29

Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 3:54 pm

Tyrrell was at the top of mountain thinking about what he should do next. He had finally made it into the Black Order and could finally get his revenge on all akuma. However, that's where he was stuck at this point now. He knew that he would have a lot of changes to fight, but it seemed to be slow right now, well for him anyway. He didn't know where to go from here and thought that it would be a good idea to come to the first place that he started his journey at. Maybe it would give him some type of insight for what to do. However, his thought process was ruined because of someone down below screaming. He had no clue what that person wanted but he knew that the screaming was starting to get on his nerves. Granted he could have went in his room and got more privacy, but he wasn't thinking about that now. Right now all that he was thinking about was going down the mountain and telling whoever it was down there to shut up.

He went in the elevator to see who the person was. As he was riding it, he realized that this person could be someone that was new to the Black Order. He knew that it was pretty much the same way for him and it was more than likely the same problem. He really started to think that they should should more the Black Order somewhere much closer to the ground. He knew that it was probably to guard against akuma, but he knew that there would be at least one or two exorcist here. He shrugged off the thought because he knew that his opinion didn't matter too much. As the doors opened up, he saw a young lady yelling at the top of cliff. He also saw Fenrir with some boxes, but he knew that he didn't need any help getting them up to the top. Well it did look like it, but Tyrrell didn't really care because he had just to happen to hear that last part she said and got a little ticked off. "So you're going to me the beating of my life. I'm would like to see you try it. He said as he smiled an evil grin.
Back to top Go down
Sira

Sira

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 5:14 pm

Sira sat back with a sigh, out of breath from all of her shouting. Lying all the way down on the ground, she heaved another, deeper sigh, mentally trying to retrace her steps back to London. At a muffled voice sounding behind her, she got to her feet and turned around, spotting Fenrir, dwarfed by the two gigantic boxes he was carrying. "Wait, you think Im an Exorcist? Wait wait, You're an exorcist?" She said, stunned by her sudden good fortune. She had been looking for an exorcist for weeks, and now one just stumbled across her path? Amazing. "I'm not an Exorcist, I just want to find out what happened to my parents. I was looking for the Black Order Headquarters, but maybe you could just tell me, and I wouldn't have to keep looking for it." She said, a smile starting to spread across his face.

She started as Tyrrell spoke from behind her. Whirling on him, a furious vein pulsing in her temple, she raised her fists. "Oh, you think you can take me just because I'm a woman? Or are you just a cocky idiot?" She asked angrily. Long nights sleeping in uncomfortable places were resulting in sudden moodswings. "I'll take you on any day of the week, you pansy!" She exclaimed, punching the air. In truth, Sira was rather weak, but when she was angry she would pick fights anyway.
Back to top Go down
Cole

Cole

Number of posts : 108
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
Entrance Left_bar_bleue65 / 10065 / 100Entrance Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 9:10 pm

Cole shenson found himself once again woken from a nap in the forest surrounding the black Order Headquarters building by the far off yells of some idiot. He sighed, rolling over onto his back, and opening his eyes. Deja Vu... I have to stop sleeping outside where everyone's always yelling... He thought, groaning as he got to his feet. The last time he had been woken, there was a new guy arriving. He expected a good excuse for this time as well, or else he would be rather annoyed. He rarely got angry, but he was annoyed easily. He followed the faint sound of the yells over to the edge of the forest, and the edge of the cliff. Lying down, he peeked over the edge.

He watched as an unrecognizable figure bellowed up, seemingly directly at him. He smirked. The girl proabably couldn't see him, so he was happy to wait and see what would happen. He frowned as what looked like two moving boxes moved slowly onto the scene. He couldn't make out who was carrying the boxes, but before he could decide who might be carrying the boxes, another figure arrived on the scene. He recognized the new figure as Tyrrell, the new guy.

Cole grinned. Looks Like I might as well join this party... He thought, getting back to his feet. "Look out Belooooow!" He yelled, jumping over the edge of the cliff. "Innocence, Activate!" He called, the glove on his right hand becoming a clawed metal gauntlet. Allowing himself to freefall for the first quarter of the cliff, Jamming the gauntlet into the stone to start slowing himself down. He had forgotten however that the cliff narrowed slightly at the bottom. Reaching the lower region of the cliff, slowed down by his claw still, he swore as he realized that he wouldn't be able to slow himself down for the bottom part of the journey. His gauntlet ripped free as the cliff narrowed, and he found himself falling directly towards the boxes. "Look out Boxes!" He yelled, bracing himself for impact.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Number of posts : 333
Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
Entrance Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100Entrance Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-20

Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 10:09 pm

Cole found himself suspended in midair, 1 meter away from the ground. When he looked up, he saw a tiny little boy hanging from the cliff using claw-like hands, who was holding him up from hitting the ground using a large scorpion-like tail protruding out of his back, and smiling at him. 'Good work, Rydo, you saved that idiot from hitting the ground.' a scary but familiar voice sounded from somewhere below Cole. Xenaz was leaning against the bottom of the cliff Rydo was on, grinning in an evil way at Cole and the others.
'Are you okay, Cole-sama?' the little boy called Rydo asked. He was really young and tiny, but still, he had a piece of parasitic innocence with him, that is to say, his claws and tail, which meant that Rydo Kyomaru, was also an Exorcist.
Back to top Go down
http://pitifulakumas.blogspot.com
Monkey Warlord

Monkey Warlord

Location : Wouldn't you like to know...Oh you don't, well what was the point of asking me then?
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 11:11 pm

There sure is a lot of noise. Just like when I first showed up.There were alot of people popping up now and it didn't seem as if Tyrrell was needed. The one that he should have noticed the most was Cole crashing into Fenrir and the boxes that he had in his hand. As worried as he was about Cole, which really wasn't much because he knew he would be alright, he had something else that he thought demanded all of his attention. The girl that had just showed up at the bottom of mountain seemed to have challenged him to a fight. Of course he wasn't one to walk away from a fight, so he was more than willing to see what this girl had to offer. As a matter of fact, he felt on edge just because she mentioned that she would fight him. He thought a fight would give him a chance to calm down and think about what he should do next.

A huge vein started to bugled out of the right temple, and he still had that same evil grin on his face. "Oh don't worry, I don't think I can beat you because you're a woman. I never discriminate because of sex, age, or anything like that. So I must be a cocky idiot, and seeing as you keep insulting me, you must want to fight me as badly as I want to fight you." He said. If there was one thing that Tyrrell hated it was when people talked about him and to him the word idiot was taboo. Even if someone was joking around, he just couldn't stand it when people called him an idiot. He then started to crack his knuckles as he looked at the woman. "Well, how about we see how much of a pansy I really am." He said. He didn't know if she was going to turn down his challenge to fight, but if she didn't he would be ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
Sira

Sira

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 1:44 am

Sira glanced around, feeling a bit overwhelmed by all of the new arrivals. She hadn't seen an Exorcist since her Aunt's funeral until that day, and now they were literally falling out of the sky. "Where the heck did you all spring from?" She muttered. She sprang back in suprise and horror as she spotted the falling exorcist suspended by the insect-like tail of a small boy, who was clinging to the side of the cliff with oversized claws. "W-what the heck?! What are you?!" She yelled, half angry, half scared. What's up with these people? Thought Sira, frowning angrily around at all the exorcists.

At Tyrrell's words she turned back towards him, veins pulsing in both temples. "Well, I guess we agree on something." She said, refferring to his being a cocky idiot. Her anger spiked, and the Deringer in her pocket began to twitch, glowing with a green light. She grinned. She wasn't quite sure what was up with the gun, but it gave her a weapon. Quickly, she drew the small gun, watching it grow to a long barrelled pistol. Pointing it at Tyrrell, she smiled. "I'm not really sure what's up with this gun, but you still wanna fight?" She said, pointing the gun at Tyrrell.
Back to top Go down
fenrisulfr

fenrisulfr

Number of posts : 53
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 2:16 am

"Black Orders Headquarters is just on top of this mountain," said Fenrir, but he never got to finish his sentence for Tyrrell had arrived. He threatened the other person so the other person threatened him back. Fenrir winced. He didn't like being in the middle of these days, especially when he was holding two heavy boxes of supplies that he would have to pay back if the boxes managed to drop.

"We're all just friends so-- He was interrupted by another voice. It sounded familiar, but Fenrir couldn't recognize it for he was concerned about what the character had just said. "Look out boxes?" His name was not Boxes. Anyways, that was besides the point.

"Drop somewhere else, like the ground! I can't pay for these things if they break! he shouted at the top of his lungs. He started panicking, moving towards another area. Unfortunately, he was as slow as a turtle and no one else was helping him... It's always the guy who holds luggage that gets it. Now, since Cole was rescued by Rydo....hah! Take that Cole! Fenrir couldn't help but feel that it was Cole's fault for trying to land on his expensive boxes. Rydo was a parasite user so take that! That was for calling him Boxes! For wishing bad karma on Cole though, Fenrir had neglected to worry about his boxes. The one first had just tipped over and was going to fall on him.

"Noooo....not the--" There was a loud shatter of glass, "face..." While the blood was dripping on his forehead, he noticed the female had took out a gun. Hmm. He looked at his Innocence. They were...similar. That would be interesting. He would have to ask her about her Innocence...when he got out of the Infirmary. Unfortunately, everybody seemed to be interested in something else and had neglected to notice that Fenrir was losing blood every single second.

"Someone...take the last box up for me! I can't pay for all of that and...I'll be your lacky for the day! Just take the stupid box up the tower!

With that, Fenrir Tribus fainted from loss of blood. Maybe he should have asked them to take HIM up instead.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:16 am

'Sigh, what a weakling. Guess i can't help it, I'll take him up.' Xenaz made a pissed face and picked Fenrir up carefully. He turned his head towards Sira and the rest and said, 'You all can fight all you want, but i'll KILL you if Rydo is injured when i get back.' while emphasizing the word 'Kill'. He turned around and dashed to the lift in the blink of an eye, Fenrir's arms dangling uncontrollably around.
Rydo had deactivated his innocence, and stood in a corner, preparing to dodge if an attack came his way, if not watching what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Cole

Cole

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 10:30 am

Cole, ready for impact with the ground (or boxes), was a bit suprised as the expected blow didn't come, instead, feeling only a slight pressure on his ribcage that was Rydo's tail. Glancing up at the boy, he put on a smile, despite the fact he was uncomfortable being in such close contact with Parasitic Innocence. It's like he's got some disfiguring disease... He thought, maintaining his smile while repressing a shiver. He Reminded himself that Parasitic Innocence was completely normal, and that it had just saved him. Putting on a true smile, he glanced down at Xenaz. Immediately Xenaz's oppressive attitude quelled the smile, and Cole frowned. That guy really needs to lighten up a bit... He thought.

"Thanks Rydo!" said, smiling broadly again. "If I know Komui, then falling on those boxes could've killed me." He grinned. Looking down, he noticed first that Tyrrell and Sira were almost at Blows, second that Fenrir had dropped a box on himself and was pretty banged up, and third, that Sira was very pretty. Swiftly, he slid off of Rydo's tail, and stepped between Sira and Tyrrell. "New guy, don't fight the new girl." He said sternly, addressing Tyrrell. "She could be an ally." He turned to Sira. Alright, I'm going for it! He thought. "Beautifull, no fighting the new guy. Wouldn't you rather go on a date with me?" He said shamelessly, flashing a winning smile.
Back to top Go down
Sira

Sira

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 10:55 am

Sira watched Fenrir's epic slow-speed race against time, grinning a bit as he dropped a box on himself. I guess these exorcists are just like normal people after all, She thought, as Fenrir emerged, bleeding badly. "Um, shouldn't somone help that guy?" Muttered Sira uncertainly. Soon after she said so, The guy with the creepy aura (Xenaz) walked over and picked up the unconcious Exorcist, dashing away with him while threatening her. "Hey, wait! Which one is Rydo?" She yelled, afraid of hurting him and getting attacked by Xenaz. For some reason he scared her more than Tyrrell. And speaking of Tyrrell... "Oh, crap!" she hissed, realizing that as her anger had faded the gun had become a Deringer once more. "Come on, the first time I actually need to use you, and you do this!?" She growled, banging the deringer against her knee and pulling on it, trying to make it grow again.

Halting in her frustrated abuse of the helpless weapon, she glanced up to see Cole lecturing Tyrrell. New guy, huh? She thought, smiling. Good, then that means he shouldn't have much influence in the Black Order, so even if I piss him off, he can't stop me finding out about my parents. Her smile turned into an evil grin, before she quickly wiped her features of emotions as Cole turned towards her. She blinked as she tried to understand what he had just said. Beautifull? Go out with him? She thought confused. "Are you really doing this?" She asked flatly. "'Cause to tell you the truth, you've got an icicle's chance in hell of ever getting me to go out with you. Probably less, actually." She added as an afterthought.
Back to top Go down
Monkey Warlord

Monkey Warlord

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 5:34 pm

He was glad that Xenaz had helped out Fenrir because he was still paying a little too much attention to the new person. He didn't want to miss anything about this person because she could have actually been a real threat. However, something happened that sort of chilled his rage. After seeing her weapon glow and change into something worth looking at, he thought twice about fighting her. Not because she could actually hurt him, he was too full of himself to think that he could be hurt by anyone right now. [i]So she's an exorcist. I don't think that I should fight her. Well, I don't won't her to run away from the Order before she has a chance to become part of the fight. He thought. "Yeah, you might be right Cole, but still she really needs to..." It was all he could say before her anti-akuma weapon change back and he started laughing. "You plan on beating me with something like that. You might want to get some more training before you try to fight me. You might end up with more than cuts and bruises." He knew that she probably didn't know much about the Black Order or exorcist, but it was still funny to Tyrrell. Especially since she had told him that she was going to beat him up.

His laughing was stopped however by the comment that Cole had made. He couldn't believe that he had tried to stop him from fighting because he wanted to ask this new person out. However, what happened next seemed to be worth not fight to see happen. Not only had he asked her out, but she had turned him down in what seemed to be record time. While he tried to hold in it, a burst of laughter come from his mouth. "Good job! You were really smooth with that one!" He said loudly while he was still laughing. No matter how much he laugh, he didn't forget that this girl wanted to fight. He had to be careful still because he didn't know if she wanted to fight him still.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 4:38 am

Xenaz ignored what the woman was shouting at him. Well, that gives me a reason to kill someone. He thought happily to himself. Xenaz had no patience to wait for the elevator. He climbed up the mountain with Fenrir on his back and was at the top of the mountain in a few minutes. 'OI! This idiot dropped a box of supplies on himself! Someone go get him to the ward (with the creepy nurse) while i go get the boxes of supplies he dropped!' Xenaz shouted as he stepped into headquarters. When he heard footsteps coming from the stairs, he said, 'Take this guy to the ward, i gotta go get the crap he dropped on his face.' without looking at who it was, and dashed off, jumping off the cliff. He made sure to land properly too (unlike Cole).

Rydo replied to Sira, 'I am, Rydo. Sorry for Xenaz-sama's rudeness. He's always like that.' when she asked loudly who Rydo was. He continued to watch in amusement as Cole attempted to stop the incoming fight and ask Sira on a date. It was like watching a comedy.
Back to top Go down
Cole

Cole

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 9:40 am

Cole had been shot down many times before, so he took the development in stride. "Well, that's too bad. But, I suppose it would be innapropriate for me to keep calling you Beautifull, Beautifull, so what's you're real name, eh?" He asked happily, a vein cracking in his forehead as laughter burst out behind him. He turned to Tyrrell. "Newbie!" He said sharply, looking over to tyrrell. "No laughing, you're killing the mood over here." He hissed the last part to hopefully keep Sira from hearing his words. Noticing Tyrrell, despite his hilarity, still keeping an eye on Sira, he grinned evily. "If ya don't stop laughing now, she's not the only one you'll need to watch out for." He growled.

Turning back towards Sira, he smiled again. "I'm Cole Shenson, by the way. Oh, also, around here, when you meet somone, it's appropriate to give them a nice long kiss." He said happily, not breaking stride. He looked over his shoulder at both Rydo and Tyrrell. "C'mon, kiss each other, I need you to drive my point home!" He hissed threateningly. He noticed Xenaz had landed nearby, and quickly stopped telling Rydo to kiss people. Crap, Xenaz will kill me for that... He thought, wincing.
Back to top Go down
Sira

Sira

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 4:52 pm

Sira shot Tyrrell an Angry glance at his comment about her weapon. "At least I have a weapon..." She muttered under her breath, silently appraising him. She grinned as he began laughing at Cole's rejection. The hilarity was infectious, and she let a reluctant giggle escape her lips, immediately furious with herself for allowing her angry mask to drop for a second. Even the little guy, Rydo, seemed to think it was a bit funny. So far, despite the strange appearance of claws and a tail, she liked Rydo the best. Probably because he was quiet.

Sira glared at Cole. This guy is just too happy, she thought, raising her eyebrows as he didn't even seem fazed by his sudden rejection. She grimaced as he called her beautifull again. He's definately wierd, she thought, eying him suspiciously, wondering if she should even give him her name. "I'm Sira. You don't get to hear my last name until I'm sure you won't use it to track me down, or stalk me, or something wierd like that." He growled through clenched teeth. Hearing every word as he addressed Tyrrell, she frowned, several veins pulsing in her forehead and her fists clenching. Ruining the mood? There is no mood, idiot, She thought angrily. As he suggested kissing, she snapped, by the time Cole was turning back to her after whispering something to the other exorcists, her fist was already halfway to his face. "Die!" She yelled at him.
Back to top Go down
Monkey Warlord

Monkey Warlord

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 6:00 pm

Today had to be one of the funniest day that he ever had while being in the Black Order. He hadn't had the chance to laugh at someone else expense in a long time. Even though he knew it was kind of mean, he had to admit that it still felt good to laugh, no matter what the reason was. Yup, I did make the right choice going outside to think. It feels so much better to think while laughing. The angry glance that the Sira had shot at him didn't really make him stop laughing. He started to think that she really couldn't do him any real damage without her anti-akuma weapon. He knew that if she could do something to hurt him, she would have done so as soon as he started to laugh at the fact that she control her weapon.

However, he did stop laugh once Cole started to talk to him. It also made him just about as angry as Sira was at him. It wasn't the fact that he had told him to stop laughing. He wouldn't have stopped laughing just because he told him to. He wasn't one to do something just because someone told him. It was more because he had told him and Rydo to kiss to prove a point. He would have punched his lights out if it wasn't one problem. Sira had already started to attack him. Ok, this isn't going to turn out well. He said to himself as he decided to try and stop Sira from attacking. "Innocence Activate!" He yelled out as his hair glowed green and then white. Right after that, he made one of his locks shoot out and tried to wrap it around Sira's arm so that he could stop her from attacking.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 5:06 am

Xenaz landed softly on the ground with a thud. He had heard Cole say something like the word 'kiss' to Rydo, but he decided that he imagined it. Xenaz saw Sira say something before throwing a punch at Cole, then he saw Tyrrell activate his innocence and shoot his hair at Sira. He mumbled, 'Whatever, Rydo's still unharmed.' Xenaz then picked up Fenrir's boxes and decided to use the elevator (for once) to bring them up.

Rydo just stood at the side watching the comedy. He was shocked when Cole asked him and Tyrrell to kiss, before Cole panicked a little and told him to stop kissing. He then noticed Xenaz land on the ground, pick up the boxes and head to the elevator. Now, the comedy was turning into a violent show.
Back to top Go down
Cole

Cole

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 9:46 am

Cole smiled as Sira giggled. It was good to see that she was loosening up a bit around all of them. Of course, as the following blow to the face suggested, that may not be true. Caught unaware and off balance, there was nothing he could do to dodge, and the angry girl's fist made solid contact. As he was already off balance, the force of Sira's attack was more than enough to knock him over onto his back. Even as he fell, he saw Tyrrell's Innocence flying towards Sira. I guess the new guy isn't too bad. At least he's trying to help me... He thought, making an additional mental note to stop calling Tyrrell 'new guy' all the time.

Hitting the ground heavily, his arms flew up too his cheek. "Owch! That was a bit of an overreaction..." He muttered indignantly. "What about hugs? Do you like hugs?" He asked Sira hopefuly from the ground, vaguely noticing Xenaz taking Fenrir's boxes in the backround. That could've gone better I suppose... He grimaced, releasing his cheek, revealing a red, fist shaped red mark, that was already showing signs of turning black and blue. She's got quite an arm...

Last edited by Cole on Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sira

Sira

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 1:37 pm

Sira allowed herself a staisfied smile as she felt her fist make solid contact. "I'll kiss you when Hell freezes over!" She exclaimed. Less than a second later, something wrapped around her wrist. Glancing down, she stared at the white strands binding her arm, raising her eyes to follow the strands back to their source. She blinked a couple times at Tyrrell, before glancing back to her wrist. "W-what the hell!? How are you-? i mean, what are you-? You creep!" She stammered, yanking at her arm, trying to get free. How can he do that? What's with his hair, how does it do that? Why won't it break? She thought, yanking on the hair again.

As Cole stirred on the ground, she felt a faint pang of guilt. maybe she had overreacted a bit. However, She snorted at Cole's words. "That reaction was perfectly gauged. I'm not gonna just kiss some stranger I just met." She said, absentmindedly still yanking on the hair binding her wrist. Of course, her tolerent attitude vanished again as Cole spoke again. "Hug you? Hug this!" She yelled, now lashing out with her foot towards Cole's side.
Back to top Go down
lsy1234

Number of posts : 28
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 2:46 am

Entreri who was observing the scene from the beginning, hid himself behind a boulder to listen to the quarreling and chatting. But, he found out it was not interesting like he had expected. The new girl named Sira was a rude girl, he could expect what would happen in future if she became an exorcist, just like him and others. Anyway, picking up girls was not his major interest, so he decided to leave them be.

Just as he wanted to walk away, he realized the girl attempted to punch Cole. He thought, 'A foolish attempt, but brave indeed.'

This was not serious enough, at least he thought like that. A normal human was going to land a punch to a full-fledged exorcist, this would surely let Komui laugh like a mad man. However, the situation got out of control when Tyrrell activated his Innocence to stop the punch. Not only that, that girl was going to kick this time, what a bad tempered girl. Entreri expected one of them was going to activate his Innocence to stop the kick this time.

To avoid this, he quickly dashed out, charging toward Sira. As he lifted his leg, Entreri caught his leg sturdily. "Geez. Having fun, guys? But, having fun with Innocence activated? That's not good!" Entreri said with a smile on his face. "Tyrrell. I guess you can keep your hair. You don't need your Innocence to stop this punch, use your hand. Furthermore, she's a human like us, not an Akuma. So, why don't you cool yourself down?"

After this, he turned facing Sira, staring at her with his cruel and cold eyes. "And you girl.. Oops.. Sira.. You can stop your foolish actions here now. Challenging exorcists is not a very wise act. Why don't you go home and be a good girl? You have no idea where you are and what you are doing now. So, please, stop acting like a fool, can't you?" Entreri told her with a soft voice, putting Sira's leg now at the same time.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 4:30 am

As Xenaz stepped into the Black Order head quarters, he dumped the boxes on the floor and yelled to whoever was nearby, 'Oi! Here's the crap that that Fenrir guy dropped on his face!!!!! There's gonna be a fight downstairs, and I'm not gonna miss it!!!! Somebody come collect the boxes!!!' and with that, he dashed off and jumped off the cliff once more, this time activating Zankuta too. As he fell, he saw.......

'Um, mister, I' don't think that you should be trying to peace make at this point in time, as you are being extra, and...... um..... well.... I think Xenaz sama's coming very soon.' Rydo told the guy who appeared out of nowhere to tried to stop Sira from hitting Cole. Rydo knew Xenaz would certainly come and join the argument, and that it would turn out ugly if anyone tried to stop it before he joined.

Sure enough, Xenaz landed beside Entreri and said, 'Heh? Who the heck are you? Peace maker eh? Well, bear this in mind, if you try to smart around with me when i wanna join a fight, you better say your prayers.' while staring in an intimidating way. Xenaz's left arm was armoured, and he had black claws for fingers instead. (Please, don't mistake this for a parasitic type, its an equipment type)
Back to top Go down
Cole

Cole

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 9:59 am

Cole whatched Sira's reaction to Tyrrell's hair with intrest. He disliked the Parasitic Innocence Type, but he didn't freak out like that. She really is clueless... he thought, raising an eyebrow at her reaction. She certainly doesn't know much about the parasyte Type of Innocence anway... He watched her futily struggle with the Hair. He glanced back to her face as she spoke, grinning. "I suppose I could've been a bit more subtle, but-" He was cut off as her foot swung back, smiling as the foot was caught behind her. "Wow, that was a close one. You should be more carefull, trying to kick me like that could crack a rib." He said with a smile as he got to his feet.

Glancing past her, he watched Entreri give them his speech, rolling his eyes. It wasn't that serious, really. I mean, if Sira had been using her innocence, then I would've put a stop to it, but really there wasn't much danger... He thought. "I guess I should thank you," He said to Entreri. "but I think you might be ovvereacting a bit." He paused as Xenaz arrived on the scene. "Eh? What're you talking about Xenaz? There's not fight here, I was just getting hit until a moment ago." He said cheerfully. "Anyway, why don't we discuss this back at headquarters?" He asked, walking towards the elevator.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 6:32 am

'Whaaatttt???? No fight?!!! This is so sad.' Xenaz complained with an expressionless face and then deactivated Zankuta. He kept the sword in its sheathe and kept the sword in his coat. Xenaz then mumbled dully, 'Well the, shall we go, Rydo? There's nothing much to do here now.' 'Okie-dokie, Xenaz-sama!' Rydo replied happily with a cute smile and he quickly followed behind Xenaz and they headed to the elevator
Back to top Go down
Sira

Sira

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 10:13 am

Sira turned her head angrily as she felt somone stop her kick. It's probably Mr. Creepy Hair over there again, she thought, resolving to beat him up soon. She swore under her breath as she saw yet another new arrival holding her leg, and possibly more annoyingly, giving them all a talking to about safety with something called 'Innocence.' "Sure Mom, whatever you say," She muttered, rolling her eyes and jerking her leg free from the new exorcist, and ther arm free from Tyrrell's hair, before walking away a few fee, just in case of more exorcists showing up and telling her what she was doing was wrong.

She glanced over haughtily at Cole as he got to his feet. Like I'd care if that flirtatious idiot broke a rib, she thought, looking over at the others. She lit up when Cole mentioned Headquarters, and she quickly went after him. "Is it just me or did you just make a simple, logical suggestion? In no way hitting on me? Maybe I don't have to hate you after all." She said happily, as if the past fifteen minutes hadn't happened at all. She glanced back, then fell back a bit to walk besides Xenaz and Rydo. "Hey, nice to meet you, I'm Sira. You're kinda creepy, and he's kinda cute compared to all the rest of you. Quiet too." she said, just as happy a look on her face as when she was talking to cole.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance Empty

Back to top Go down

Entrance
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D. Gray-man RPG :: The Black Order :: Black Order HQ-
Jump to: