D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Try-out for Road o.O

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Renegade

Renegade

Number of posts : 40
Warning :
Try-out for Road o.O Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Try-out for Road o.O Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
Try-out for Road o.O Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Try-out for Road o.O Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Try-out for Road o.O Empty
PostSubject: Try-out for Road o.O   Try-out for Road o.O EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 4:03 pm

It was a dark and stormy night, the kind where there was never anything to do. Road sat back on a large chair in her room and stared out the window, a dull look in her eyes. She had her chin resting in one hand and in the other what seemed like a regular old umbrella with a small pumpkin head on the top. "What's wrong Road-tama Re~ro? You seem distracted by something re~ro," said the pumpkin on the umbrella. To most people this would seem odd, however most people weren't Noah.

Road tilts her head so that she's looking at the umbrella. She had a piece of bubble gum in her mouth, which she proceed to blow into a bubble. It pops with a loud echo in the relatively small room and the umbrella jumps up in surprise. She had been thinking about the battle a few days before, she hadn't expected the young Bookman to overcome her tricks like he did. She smiles slightly as her mind crosses Allen, seeing his clothes all ragged and torn from the fight with Tyki. He was so adorable.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Number of posts : 737
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Try-out for Road o.O   Try-out for Road o.O EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 12:20 am

Suddenly the door opened. Behind it, was a girl with red hair, smiling sweetly. "Found nyu~! Hatsuharu-sama! Noah-sama is here!" She shouted to someone. Soon after, a man with long black air, dog-like ears and kind of scary eyes in a shadow, walked onto the room. "You are rather hard to find, Road-sama.. We werre sent here by Earl, who has reasons to suspect that there are exorcist in the area... Ah, forgive me, my name is Hatsuharu Joker, and this is..."Kiki~! I act as Hatsuharu-samas voice!" The girl spoke, first in a dark tone. As she did, the man moved as if he was the one talking, even though he was eotionless and he didn't open his mouth even once.

"By what Earl told us, you might need help because there are many things to be done at once." Kiki spoke as Hatsuharu bowed.
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Try-out for Road o.O   Try-out for Road o.O EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 10:00 am

Road's eyes narrow a little bit and she rises to her feet. Suddenly the umbrella make a loud outburst next to her, "ROAD-SAMA DOESN'T NEED HELP FROM A HUMAN RE~RO! WHAT GIVES YOU THE NERVE TO-Do you have any other info on this exorcist?" Road says, cutting off Rero in mid rant. She hoped it was Allen-kun so she had someone fun to play with. The umbrella could still be heard shouting up a storm behind her, however he was just ignored.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Try-out for Road o.O   Try-out for Road o.O EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 11:58 am

"Do calm down Rero. Noah are just as human as we are, just with superior powers and abilities. Noah are superior humans, chosen by god. I am but a mere servant from a long line of servants to the noah. Do i LOOK like a normal human to you?" Kiki spoke as Hatsuharu pointed at himself. The dog like ears were real, no doubt about that. He stared right at Rero. his eyes were horrifying. So scary it would make any normal human die in the simple shock. Of course, they were only scary to the noah and Rero, but no akuma nor noah had those kind of eyes. "Back to the case. I have reasons to believe these exorcist are very strong, and one of them just might be my target. This i must beg of you noah-sama. Do not touch the man with a fox face. He is my target alone. Unless i kill him, i will not be able to serve your noble family with my full strength, as my clan has through the ages up until now." Kiki spoke again, as Hatsuharu bowed.

"Don't mind me. i just collect data and act as his voice. Other than that i'm pretty useless~!" Kiki said and smiled. Hatsuharu petted Kiki and seemed to tell her something, because she blushed and looked away.
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Try-out for Road o.O   Try-out for Road o.O EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 1:37 pm

Road sighs and watches the man as he patted the girl. The hope she had of it being Allen was immediately diminished by the simple fact that it wasn't a Noah being sent after him. She turns around and returns to looking out the window, the hopelessly bored look on her face. She never had anything to do these days. With the destruction of the akuma factory their plans had been put on hold, leaving them stuck waiting around until The Earl decided what to do next. Road had decided to return to her home and relax some before having to leave again to something involving the ark. It was so lame, Tyki got to do all of the fun stuff while she was stuck doing the technical nonsense. She sighs again before turning her head a little to the side and looking back at the man, "Well what do you need my help for? You're perfectly capable of removing the exorcist yourself and I'm not supposed to harm him." Rero suddenly bursts out again, "Yeah-RE~RO! Stop wating Road-sama's time!"
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Try-out for Road o.O   Try-out for Road o.O EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 2:19 pm

"This is where we need you noah-sama. There is innocence. As long as you are the only noah in the area, destroying them falls upon you. I am but a servant, so i am not capable of such a thing." Kiki spoke. Hatsuharu looked out of the window. "Even if it is wasting your time, you seem to need something to do, rather than sitting around. Earl-sama did tell us you might be bored. And one more word out of you umbrella, and your my next victim. I hate it when people speak for others. I believe noah-sama will tell us if we are wasting her time or not. We are merely offering her something to do instead of simply sitting around." Kiki spoke as Hatsuharu looked at Rero. He looked like a 30 meter beast with fire on the backgound and eyes shining evilly in Reros point of view.

"I do understand if you decide to say no, but destroying the innocence is your duty, no matter do you join the battle or not, or so Earl has told me." Kiki spoke as Hatsuharu looked at Road.
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Try-out for Road o.O   Try-out for Road o.O EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 8:47 pm

Road turns back around, grabbing the umbrella by its handle and spinning it around lightly. She walks toward the man and the little girl, still sporting a look that screamed she would rather be doing something else. "Are there any other exorcists there I can play with?" she asks him as she passes him and walks out the door. If she was getting dragged along on this little quest she wanted at least something to do while there. Well, something other than breaking the innocence, that would have provided as much entertainment as sitting around this house all night.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Try-out for Road o.O   Try-out for Road o.O EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 1:15 am

"Yes. Tere are two other exorcist with my brother, but we have yet to learn who exactly they are. We must study further into this, but if you wish, you may have the other two for your entertaintment." Kiki spoke as Hatsuharu looked at Road. Kiki was staying in the back with Road as Hatsuharu lead the way, sniffing the air a few times every now and then. "Ano... Noah-sama? May i ask something? I heard you like this exorcist W...Walk something... What does he look like?" Kiki asked, looking like he was purely curious about this.

Hatsuharu simply ignored Kikis curiosity, too focursed on finding the exorcist.
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Try-out for Road o.O   Try-out for Road o.O EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 3:47 pm

(OOC: "focursed" xD, I have found a new word)

Road looks at the girl and smiles lightly, "His name is Allen Walker. He's got white hair and a red tattoo on his left eyes that he got from a curse. His left arm is black and clawed because of the affect of the innocence that he has inside of him. He's really strong as well, he beat Tyki on his own..well sort of." She turns her attention away from the girl and looks up at Hastuharu in front of her, "What exactly does your mission entail here other than killing hat certain exorcist? Is there a certain way you have to hunt him down or does it matter?" she asks him in a cool voice.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Try-out for Road o.O   Try-out for Road o.O EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 10:42 am

ooc: Behold! The awesomeness of TYPOS!

Hatsuharu looked at Road. "I don't care when where or how i find him, as long as i do. ... Execpt if it's in some love hotel." Kiki spoke and Hatsuharu quickly turned hi gaze away, blushing slightly. "Don't let his appearance fool you. He's really a shy boy in some things~!" Kiki said and giggled. Hatsuharu gave her the "I can hear you you know" glare, before resuming to his thinking.
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Try-out for Road o.O   Try-out for Road o.O EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 10:37 am

Road nods silently, ignoring Kiki's last comment as she sends a message to all of the akuma in the area. All over the city, level 1 akuma began to appear and begin destroying various buildings all over the city. "Fairly simple plan, throw the akuma out as bait and when they bite we find them. Easy enough. Just watch the sky for explosions. Listen too, those dog ears of yours should pick up a pin drop a mile away.." she says before letting out a pointedly loud yawn.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Try-out for Road o.O   Try-out for Road o.O EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 12:00 pm

ooc: hmm... Maybe make her a bit less bored all the time ^^ Other than that i can't see why you couln't be road. Just remember, she is also a girl who loves to play around and stuff XD
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Try-out for Road o.O   Try-out for Road o.O EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 10:44 pm

ooc: alright x_x; sorry it's just every time I see her around anyone but Allen and Tyki she's always like..ehhhhh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Try-out for Road o.O   Try-out for Road o.O Empty

Back to top Go down

Try-out for Road o.O
Page 1 of 1