D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Komui On The Run!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marlow
Admin
Marlow

Number of posts : 201
Warning :
Komui On The Run! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Komui On The Run! Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Komui On The Run! Empty
PostSubject: Komui On The Run!   Komui On The Run! EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 9:33 am

"All right, Supervisor, here comes the next round..." Reever said, trying to seem at least a little bit cheerful. However he just couldn't do it. It was already 7 o'clock in the morning and he hasn't even slept yet. Of course he wasn't alone: the whole Science Department Team has been working together since quite a while now, getting a break only in every sixth hour.

"Ummm...Supervisor?" Reever asked with hundreds of papers in his hands. These were waiting for Komui to read and sign them. however Komui didn't seem to be alive. He was sitting at his desk with his face pushed against one of the papers lying on the desk. "Supevisor...?" Reever asked once more with a curious expression on his face. "So he's at it again..." he whispered and started shaking Komui, trying to wake him up...

"Reever...you should know, that there's no way you could get me blow my camouflage. You'll never manage to get me...muhahaha...wake up~!" Komui thought as a really wide and 'evil' smile appeared on his face.

"Supervisor...I can see your smile..." Reever said with a bored tone in his voice.

"Damn...he got me!" Komui thought, still trying to make Reever believe, that he was unconscious.
Back to top Go down
https://dgraymanrpg.forummotion.com
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Number of posts : 737
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

Komui On The Run! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Komui On The Run!   Komui On The Run! EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 9:57 am

Shizutsi walked in and looked at Komui a bit. "Komuiii honeyyy~!" He purred, knowing hearing his voice, talking like that was enough to freak the guy out. He knew he'd get scolded by Reever for this, but he couldn't resist the temptation. "First i came to steal a kiss, now i've come for your virginity~!" He purred, walking closer. He had a mean grin, and the evil "Going to wake up Komui by freaking him out" aura simply floated around him. He was having fun again, like he always did.

Lenalee walked into the office, yawning a bit and looking at Komui. "Niichan..? Shizutsi, what did you do?" Lenalee asked and made a small pout. Shizutsi turned to look at Lenalee with a mean grin all over his face. "I told him the day of his rape is today." He said and chuckled. Lenalee punched Shizutsis shoulder lightly. "Stop making such harsh joker right in the morning." She said, pouting a bit but then smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Marlow
Admin
Marlow

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Komui On The Run! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Komui On The Run!   Komui On The Run! EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 10:13 am

"LENALEE!!!" Komui cried, with tears flowing from his eyes, but wearing an extremely wide smile, which wasn't evil anymore. Komui was now standing on his desk and was ready to jump to Lenalee. "This'll be a beautiful reunion and, at the same time, a wonderful example of the love between brother and sister." Komui thought and an unbelievably serious expression appeared on his face, which, a few seconds later turned into a 'X3' face. "Lenalee! You saved me from...him...I just want you to know, that...Oniichan loves you~!" Komui cried with tears flowing out of his eyes, while jumping towards the girl, ready to glomp her!

ooc: Sorry...I don't have the patience for coloring the text right now... ^^"
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Komui On The Run! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Komui On The Run!   Komui On The Run! EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 11:10 am

Lealee froze. Shizutsi was faster than Komui. He moved in front of Lenalee and stopped Komui by making him hit a big book he had picked from the shelf, face first of course. "Now now Komui. I don't think that Lenalee's body is meant for a big man like yourself to glomp. Think what happends if you both fall~!" He purred and watched Komui fall on the ground. "Besides, your ass is mine, don't walk arounf damging yourself hun~!" He teased again, only to get a small punch on his shoulder again.

"Shizutsi cut it out. You can't have Niichan." Lenalee said. Just when people thought she was standing up for Komui, she smiled. "Because he has tom much work to do." She said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Marlow
Admin
Marlow

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Komui On The Run! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Komui On The Run!   Komui On The Run! EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 11:52 am

"B...but Lenalee...!" Komui said, now with his arms around the girl's legs. "Don't say things like that...it makes Oniichan feel bad...!" he added with tears flowing out of his eyes in a comical, childish manner. "NO...this is not the time for acting like this! I almost forgot...! Oh...what'd have happened, if I forgot about him..." Komui said, with a suspiciously dramatic tone in his voice. "Today's the 'big day'~!" he added, now smiling.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Komui On The Run! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Komui On The Run!   Komui On The Run! EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 11:59 am

"If you built another robot, i'll tie you up and give you as a present to Kanda. I'm sure he'd just LOVE to kick your ass." Shizutsi said and grinned wider. "Shizutsi!" lenalee said, pouting with a small blush on her face. "Got it got it." Shizutsi said and chuckled. "Niichan, what are you up to now? If your this full of energy you might as well do your job." Lenalee said and crossed her arms.

"Indeed, she is right Komui-chan~!" Shizutsi said. Really he had come here to ask for a mission because he was bored, but things seemed to be getting interesting on their own.
Back to top Go down
Marlow
Admin
Marlow

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Komui On The Run! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Komui On The Run!   Komui On The Run! EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 12:47 pm

"Damn...that Shizutsi got me...all right, Komurin 6, you'll have to wait a bit more..." Komui thought. "Here comes Plan B~!" he added, still in thought.

"The day before yesterday the High Generals gave me a special order. They told me, that they were extremely worried about the health of the Exorcists and their Innocence, that's why they gave me the order to examine every Exorcists and Innocence in the Headquarters and give them a detailed report about the state of their health and Innocence." he said with a rather ceremonious tone. "So I, Komui Lee, the Chief Supervisor of the Science Department of the black Order, will now carry out this highly important mission, that was given to me~!" he added, now with his huge drill in his hands. "Hmmm...who should be my first patient~?" he asked with a large and evil grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Komui On The Run! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Komui On The Run!   Komui On The Run! EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 1:52 pm

Lenalee twitched, already knowing what Shizutsi would do. Shizutsi kicked the drill away and tilted Komui's head up. "If you wanted to play doctor, you could have just told me~!" He purred. He dodged a punch from Lenalee and laughed. "I can't help it Lenalee-chan. His reactions just keep getting better and better." He siad and laughed still as Reever started to scold him for acting like that in front of everyone. "Well, i'm off to make coffee since you need energy. Kanda won't be easy after all." She said and smiled, leaving.

ooc: have i made Shizutsi go too far...?

Nah X3
Back to top Go down
Marlow
Admin
Marlow

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Komui On The Run! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Komui On The Run!   Komui On The Run! EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 8:19 am

"Play doctor~?" Komui asked with a devilish smile on his face, then let out a silent, but evil laugh. "Maybe I should give him poison and tell him, that it was some kind of medicine...hehehehe...and what about the good old anaesthetic trick~? Hmmm...I can't decide...but the poison would be a bit too drastic...and there would be problems with the body....hmmm..." he thought, still smiling in that very evil way. "Anyways...I don't think the High generals would have anything against this...after all it's really necessary..." he added in thought. "Now that I think about it...Lenalee is going to come too~!" he said with his expression changing into something like this: :3
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Komui On The Run! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Komui On The Run!   Komui On The Run! EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 11:36 am

Shizutsi grabbed Komuis ear and dragged his with him. "Lets get the problem child Kanda out of the way first." He said and grinned. "Unless of course you'd rather allow me to go on a date with your beloved Lenalee~!" He purred. As they got to the dining hall, there Kanda was, along with Allen. They were fighting again while Lavi tried to calm the situation. (You play as Allen for this while ^^)

"WHAT did you say to me, Baka moyashi?!" Kanda asked and grabbed his sword. "Sa, sa, calm down Yu-chan..." Lavi said, wavhig his arms an smiling nervously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Komui On The Run! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Komui On The Run!   Komui On The Run! Empty

Back to top Go down

Komui On The Run!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D. Gray-man RPG :: The Black Order :: Black Order HQ-
Jump to: