D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Froi Tiedoll's day

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vub

Vub

Number of posts : 54
Warning :
Froi Tiedoll's day - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Froi Tiedoll's day - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
Froi Tiedoll's day - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Froi Tiedoll's day - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Froi Tiedoll's day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Froi Tiedoll's day   Froi Tiedoll's day - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 4:35 am

Tiedoll just smiled as Shizutsi laid down in his bed, "Have a goodnight rest." Tiedoll stared the dark starry night sky outside of the huge window of Shizutsi's room and smiled for no particular reason. He slowly took out his huge glasses and wiped his glasses with a clean tissue.. He then lifted up his glasses towards the light and checked if there's any portion of uncleared parts. Then wearing and adjusting his glasses back carefully. "This has been a great day.." the old man mumbled to himself.

Occ: I'm short in the post too. T-T
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Number of posts : 737
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Froi Tiedoll's day   Froi Tiedoll's day - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 7:45 am

It started to turn really late in the night, or really early in the morning. Shizutsi got up. Sleepwalking. He took his anti-akuma weapon, pillow talk and started walking, tapping it on the ground so that it made a clear sound. His head was bowing, so he was still sound asleep. The cursemark seemed to be painful, since it looked like it was on fire inside. Shizutsi started to head for the bridge that went over a small lake in middle of the small town. it was still pretty high up though. The sound of his walking stick banging on the floow as he walke echoed through the silent hotel, steady like a clock.
Back to top Go down
Vub

Vub

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Froi Tiedoll's day   Froi Tiedoll's day - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 9:17 pm

The aged man heard clearly the sounds of a tapping walking stick as it went past his room's door. He rubbed his eyes and retrieve his anti-akuma weapon for any "attack". He opened the door slowly. He thought to he was to able to receive some kind of organic form around here, he slowly followed the sound. It was not far away Shizutsi had stood, the feature on this boy Tiedoll straight away saw was his blazing cursemark.. Tiedoll wasn't certain what his was trying to do, but he can somehow assure this was a sleepwalk by himself. "I must try to wake him before he tries to attack anyone, but this is only my theory, what if he is just walking around?" He had encouraged himself to followed Shizutsi cautiously to prevent and casualties.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Number of posts : 333
Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
Froi Tiedoll's day - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100Froi Tiedoll's day - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Froi Tiedoll's day   Froi Tiedoll's day - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 9:37 pm

'Sensei, what is up with Shizutsi?' Xenaz's voice suddenly whispered into Tiedoll's ear. Xenaz was so quick and silent that Tiedoll didn't even know that he was awake. Xenaz hadn't even gotten ready to sleep when he heard Shizutsi's walking stick and Tiedoll's movement and decided to follow.
Back to top Go down
http://pitifulakumas.blogspot.com
Vub

Vub

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Froi Tiedoll's day   Froi Tiedoll's day - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 10:07 pm

"Woah you did shock me for a second there, I'm trying to follow Shizutsi for any casualties, he's been probably sleepwalking for the past few minutes. We'll follow him and see what tricks are up to his sleeves." Tiedoll whispered back to Xenaz.They followed Shizutsi until he reached a place, a high large bridge with a small lake over it, the pair still are confused what Shizutsi's intentions are. But they can't help to notice Shiztusi's cursemark, burning passion of a fire. It's been burning for minutes, Tiedoll also realizes the burning states the pain and torture Shizutsi will feel. The pair stayed low to see what Shizutsi is gonna do next.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Froi Tiedoll's day   Froi Tiedoll's day - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 5:29 am

Shizutsi, still sleeping, jumped to the edge of the bridge and then fell down to the water. A large hissing sound was made and smoke started rising from the water. So it didn't just LOOK like it was burning, it WAS burning. Even though the waters stopped boiling an the smoke disappeared, Shizutsi was still in the water.Of course he was, since who could swim while they were asleep.
Back to top Go down
Vub

Vub

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Froi Tiedoll's day   Froi Tiedoll's day - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 5:51 am

Tiedoll gasped on what Shizutsi had done, in sleepwalking. He didn't hesitate and dived right in, into the crystal blue water, using as much as possible he has, he pulled Shizutsi's head out of the water's surface. Tiedoll slowly dragged him towards the shore.
"What's this guy trying to do? Drown himself because of the unbearable pain?" the old man said. Within seconds after Shizutsi was put on shore, he still remained silent with close eyes, it was hard to recognize if he was still sleeping or was he unconscious at all. Tiedoll slowly, gently slapped his cheeks for a few times for any response..
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Froi Tiedoll's day   Froi Tiedoll's day - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 6:35 am

"MANEATING PANCAKES WITH POSION SYRUP!!!!!" Shizutsi screamed and shot sitting up, waving his arms. He calmed down and blinked, his eyes normally open. "W-what...? Where...? Why...?" He mumbled, really confused now. The pain was gone, but why was he in a shore, with Tiedol right next to him, both soaking wet and in the middle of a night. "T-Tie...doll...? Shizutsi asked, blinking again a rubbing his head. letting out heavy sigh. "Please say i'm just dreaming, or then tell me what happened..." He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Vub

Vub

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Froi Tiedoll's day   Froi Tiedoll's day - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 6:40 am

"Ah, at last, you have woke up from your nightmare..." Tiedoll said while trying to dry his coat. He later explained what had happened for the past few moments. It was then Shizutsi realized that he was sleepwalking. "Did you experience any thing in your dream? You seem to be in a awful daze when you were sleepwalking." asked the concerned General. Tiedoll gave Shizutsi, a dry cloth to clean himself up, they slowly walked towards the inn for a goodnight rest..
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
Froi Tiedoll's day - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100Froi Tiedoll's day - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Froi Tiedoll's day   Froi Tiedoll's day - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 7:17 am

'Heh, Shizutsi, you could have told us that you had a sleepwalking habit, this was really unexpected. I guess even you have a weird painful problem too,' Xenaz commented, thinking about his parents again, and wishing that they were still alive, while looking at Shizutsi's cursemark.

ooc: short, and random
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Froi Tiedoll's day   Froi Tiedoll's day - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 1:57 pm

"I-i do NOT make a habit of sleepwalking. Obviously my system reacted to the burning on the cursemark and did the obvious thing to cool it down! Anyway.. Indeed i did see something... First i was walking in some weird forest, like from a pretty good, but still bad painting, enough to see it doesn't look real.. Then i arrived to an edge of a cliff. In the bottom, there was a huge black creature with shining red eyes and all of a sudden i just felt a huge urge to jump into it's mouth, so i did. The rest you know..." Shixutsi said and looked thoughtful.
Back to top Go down
Vub

Vub

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Froi Tiedoll's day   Froi Tiedoll's day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 12:46 am

"That was quite a scary dream." said Tiedoll while drying up his brown hair. Tiedoll later, do what he does best, drawing, he took out his sketch and pencils to draw what Shizutsi had described. A black creature with red shiny eyes glaring at Shizutsi at the edge of a cliff, and almost jumping into his wide open mouth. He then let Shizutsi have a look of what he had previously described, "Does this sketch looks like what you've described?"

Occ: Sorry, short, and I was quite busy during the weekends.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Froi Tiedoll's day   Froi Tiedoll's day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 4:31 am

Shizutsi took the picture and looked at it carefully. "Somewhat, but it was more animal like, and had long claws too. Otherwise this is near perfection. Your skills prove to be worthy of all the fame once more." Shizutsi said and grinned, his face turning to the foxface again. "But what worries me is that it think i know what that creature is, and i don't like it one bit." He said and looked thoughtful. He wasn't usually worried about anything, but now he was.

ooc: Mines short too...
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Froi Tiedoll's day   Froi Tiedoll's day - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 5:09 am

'True, Tiedoll-sensei is a great artist and master, and i respect him. Xenaz said in a respectful tone. But what is that creature? I am sorry but I have not seen it before.' Xenaz said to the two of them, while having a puzzled look on his face as he looked at the drawing.

ooc: even shorter again. zzzz sorry but i have problems coming up with long replies
Back to top Go down
Vub

Vub

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Froi Tiedoll's day   Froi Tiedoll's day - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 4:14 am

"Thanks for the compliments, guys. Whatever creature that is, I'm certain it's dangerous. It doesn't look like an Akuma either." said the perplexed Tiedoll. He kept away the sketch to not prevent any more thinking of the fearful monster. He decided to change subject, "Oh, how have you guys been? I mean like all these just happened within one day and we didn't have a nice chat between ourselves."

Occ: I can't elaborate more. xD Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Froi Tiedoll's day   Froi Tiedoll's day - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 5:44 am

Shizutsi laughed. "Chit chat huh...? Well, i've been fine till i tried to drown myself." He said and chuckled. The mark wasn't glowing anymore, which was a good sign. His steps were a bit wobbly still, but he tried to hide it the best he could while thinking about how should he tell the two about that monster, which was no akuma.

ooc: Written in a hurry sorry
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Froi Tiedoll's day   Froi Tiedoll's day - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 10:49 pm

'Erg... I've never been that good at starting conversations.' Xenaz made an embarrassed face, and finally said, 'Well, I've been quite okay, not really seeing anything weird until after i flew into the inn.' He then noticed Shizutsi's wobbly steps and went to support him.
Back to top Go down
Vub

Vub

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Froi Tiedoll's day   Froi Tiedoll's day - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 12:57 am

It was simply fine to see everyone chatting with happy spirits, even though they had a very tiring day. Tiedoll almost felt like falling asleep but when he saw how the pair chatted happily, he can forced himself to sleep yet. With almost closed eyes, he took out his sketch again, to draw the pair who were chatting happily in wooden chairs and did some shading with minutes. He smiled at the painting. Adjusting his glasses, he continued to chat with the pair, while keeping the sketch away in the gothic tall drawer.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Froi Tiedoll's day   Froi Tiedoll's day - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 2:45 am

Shizutsi looked at Tiedoll. "Tiedoll-san... you really need to sleep. It's not good for any of us to stay up anymore." He said as they entered the hotel. "I'm feeling rather tired as well... Jumping in th cold water might hav been a good wake up, but now i think it's time to sleep." He said and ginned a bit wider. With a little help from Xenaz, he got back to bed and laid down, falling asleep the second his head hit the pilow.
Back to top Go down
Vub

Vub

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Froi Tiedoll's day   Froi Tiedoll's day - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 2:58 am

"Ahh, now that you have mentioned it, it would be good to catch some sleep for tomorrow's adventure." the old man said while letting out a chuckle. He slowly tucked inside his bed and put a soft fur blanket over his body and without realizing it, he wonders to dreamland..

Occ: My post's getting shorter and shorter by day. >_<
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Froi Tiedoll's day   Froi Tiedoll's day - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 3:45 am

Okkay! If you want to, you can continue this. Your Tiedoll now! ^^
Back to top Go down
Vub

Vub

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Froi Tiedoll's day   Froi Tiedoll's day - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 3:56 am

Yay! Thanks a lot on the approval. ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Froi Tiedoll's day   Froi Tiedoll's day - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Froi Tiedoll's day
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D. Gray-man RPG :: Europe :: France-
Jump to: