D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Number of posts : 737
Warning :
Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible) Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible) Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible) Empty
PostSubject: Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible)   Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible) EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 4:18 am

It was the night in Rome. Of course as usual, light were everywhere. It was the very night of a one week long festival. People were still happy and unaware of the innocence, that was in the statue that had been built in order to protect the huge agora area, where the festival was being held. People were busy doing things and seeing shows, so no one had time to look up to the roofs. Not that they would have met anything but a pair of faintly glowing red eyes and horrible pain, coming from them. "Seriously Hatsuharu-sama. I don't know what you want with this town. I mean, it's just a festival. Nothing special." A red haired girl said, pissed at seeing so many human, having fun. The man with long black hair and the horrifying eyes, Hatsuharu, said nothing. He only pointed down to the street. Indeed, there was a few finders, which meant exorcist must be near.

"Hatsuharu-sama, your so smart! How did you know?" The girl asked, smiling excitedly. The man just looked at the girl. His eyes did not seem to affect her for some reason. The girl just nodded. "Oh... So the statue keeps akuma at bay, meaning there's innocence most likely in it? But... That would mean with this many people, that there is a lot of exorcist too! You don't suspect that bastard Shizutsi..?" The girl asked. The man didn't say anything, but opened a locket. It started playing a tune, that only someone from Shizutsis family would know. It was their tune, that was carved deep into their hearts. The man, Hatsuharu, closed his eyes and closed the locket as the tune ended.

Meanwhile

Shizutsi had been ordered to Italy, with a few more exorcist to find an innocence. They knew pretty well it was in the statue, but they couldn't go breaking it as long as the festival went on, so the least they could do was watch out for Akuma, and hold out till the festival was over. The crowd was a good place to hide for both sides. Shizutsi was sitting in a cafe, drinking tea and watching the people pass by, enjoying the festival with full hearts, unaware of the danger. "Wish i was that lucky... Being able to carelessly walk about without fear." Shizutsi mumbled to himself. He was supposed to meet up with a few other exorcist, and of course, was just thrilled to be working with them as usual.

On the roof

Hatsuharu and the girl, named Kiki, had spotted Shizutsi. "After years of searching... There he is, that fox faced bastard, Shizutsi Joker! Lets go kill him!" Kiki said and tired to walk off the roof, but was stopped by Hatsuharus arm. "H-Hatsu...haru-sama...?" Kiki asked. Hatsuharu shook his head, as if saying that now was not the time to attack. "Your saying that we have to wait? Dammit... But as you order Hatsuharu-sama. You still know a lot more than me, no matter what kind of technology i control." Kiki said and pulled back into the shadows with Hatsuharu.

ooc: The tune: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlEJHgcb1UU&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

Number of posts : 115
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible)   Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible) EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 10:59 am

OOC:Um is minato approved?
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible)   Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible) EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 12:01 pm

ooc: i think he is >.> Do join, if there is something to fix, well fix it.
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible)   Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible) EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 12:42 pm

OOC:okay here i come
IC: From behind the two mysterious figures came a young person playing a spanish theme on the guitar. It was Minato Arisat, or also known as 'The Puppeteer'. He walked up to Hitsuharu and looked at him. "Hitsuharu-sama i think i may know why you wait. You want to make sure Shizutsi is alone before you take him so that we gain no interfearnce from any other Exorcit's, is that it?' Minato sat down on the edge of the roof and looked at all the finders that were around. "With these many finders and exorcist's this better be a powerful innocence." Minato continued playing the guitar with a spanish theme.

OOC:
first spanish theme:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7b3sYe47xY

Second spanish theme:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQ9PRzIyzFA
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible)   Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible) EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 1:39 pm

ooc: not Hitsu, Hatsuharu. How about Cross popping up here too, just by accident?

Kiki turned to look like she was in a trance. "As usual, your music amuses me greatly. I am thankful. Yes indeed, this man we shall not toy with. I know him well enough to know that he has only grown stronger over the years. Even alone, he is dangerous. But do remember, he is my target alone. No one else shal interfere as i kill him." She said, now ating as Hatsuharus voice. "You may pic any exorcist as your current target, i care not. As long as of course you do not dig your own grave by picking a too powerful enemy. The innocence does not interest me. As long as Shizutsi lives, we cannot serve the noah perfectly and therefore, we will not collect innocence till he is dead." He said. Hatsuharu was moving his hands and closing his eyes every now and then, as if he was the one speaking, though the speaker was Kiki. Her voice was very dark and sad as she spoke.

Hatsuharu walked over to Minato and placed his hand on his shoulder. Though his touch was always a bit weak and mostly gentle, when he touched someone, it usually meant he was being dead serious, even though he rareöy joked anyway. "I trust you stay alive. I dare not lose anyone close to me before my eyes again. If the situation turns that way, you must run. Do you understand?" He said, looking into Minatos eyes. His eyes did not effect Minato either, but the look in them was worried. "He's right Minato. If we lose you, Hatsuharu-sama will be even sadder, and if you do that, i'll personally drag you back and kick your ass!" Kiki said with her usual girly voice and pouted. Hatsuharu seemed to laugh in Kiki's mind, because she blushed soon after and stared at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible)   Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible) EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 3:17 pm

OOC:oops sorry about that.hmm i will but like later on for a dramatic entrance.
IC:
While playing his song he looked at Hatsuharu and nodded. "I'm glad Hatsu-sama. If my music did not please you then i would have no reason to play. Of course i would never dare dream of stealing your target, for i'm sure there is someone here who would satisfy me greatly. And I doubt there's an exorcist here who can defeat my 'Arcanum Three' And if there were, well then i guess i would be in trouble. but don't worry Hatsuharu-sama i won't die. And althought i agree with your words, what if that were the heart, should we not destroy it. We already know where it is." He then looked up at Hatsuharu and he knew that he was serious, espacially when he heard kiki speak his words. "Of course not hatsu-sama, if i die then i will never get to see the world be reborn. And i'll never get to play music for your enjoyment anymore. He then Grinned at Kiki after she spoke in her own words. " Honestly Kiki-chan you hsould know me better then that. I would never do anything to make Hatsuharu-sama. And i would hate to never see your pretty face again." Minato knew that kiki would kill him for saying that but he just had to in order to cheer everyone up.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible)   Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible) EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 3:41 pm

ooc: Oh i really wanna see that... lets say.. saving Shizutsis ass from sure death XD

Hatsuharu seemed happy. His aura changed. He lifted his hand and petted Minato. "it pains me that i cannot smile for you two... But i can only wish that when the world is reborn, i also will gain my ability to express myself." Kiki spoke. "Why you little...!" Kiki said and hit Minatos head with a rolled newspaper. Suddenly, Hatuharu noticed Shizutsi move. They followed him, and noticed he was alone now.

Shizutsi sighed, putting his sword back. "Three hours and ONE akuma? Heck, that innocence must be working over hours. Wonder if innocence needs coffee..." He mumbled to himself, on an empty street. He turned around, only to see a shadowy figure bout 10 meters away from him. "Akuma...? No, there shouldn't be any more of them... Who are you good sir?" He asked.

Kiki appeared next to Hatsuharu, who was standing there, staring at Shizutsi. "I, Kiki Phoenix will be acting as Hatsuharu-samas voice~!" She said. "My name is Hatsuharu Joker. It's been a long while since we last met, brother." She spoke while Hatsuharu stood upright and glared at Shizutsi. Shizutsi was so shocked his eyes opened normally. "Brother...? I don't remember having any-" He was interrupted. He jumped back as a wagon just had crashed where he had been standing. "I am your brother, and you, traitor, will now DIE!!!" Kiki shouted and jumped away, as Hatsuharu jumped at Shizutsi. His speed was great, and he matched Shizutsi easily. "Dammit...!" Shizutsi cursed and pulled his sword. Too late though. he got a hard punch on his stomach, making him cough a lot of blood.

He was sent flying through a few buildings. "Is this all? Your weak!" kiki shouted from a roof of a building as Hatsuharu walked after Shizutsi. Bleeding, Shizutsi jumped back at Hatsuharu and tried to cut him. "Useless." Kiki said. Hatsuharu waved his hand, and the blade was thrown aside by a rock that hit Shizutsis hand. Hatsuharu disappeared and appeared behind Shizutsi. "Fast...! Too fast...!" Shizutsi thought. For a while, Shizutsi was being beaten to death. He flew deep into the street, coughing more blood and panting. "Can't... move... Too strong... Is this my end... Finally...?" Shizutsi thought, his sight getting blurry. "This is the end." Kiki spoke as a huge piece or rock, broke from the ground and hovered over Hatsuharu, then shooting at Shizutsi with great speed.
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible)   Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible) EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 4:19 pm

OOC:lol thats what i was thinking
IC:
A gunfire was heard and right before the rock hit shizutsi it was destroyed by a bullet that seemed to come out of nowhere. Then a suddent siinging voice began to be heard by all those in the alley way and then a blue barrian protected him and both him and the barrier vanish from everyone's sight except the one who created it and shizutsi. Suddently a voice came from the part where the alley begins. "Honestly kid i thought you were better than that, to think you would be beaten so easily." The person was General cross marian and his anti-akuma weapon 'Grave of Maria'. Marian then pulled out his other Anti-Akuma weapon 'Jedgement" and fire two shots at kiki and five at Hatsuharu. "So kid whats your goal, why attack him if he's your brother. What are you going to tell me that you work for that fat-ass the Earl? If you do then you must be crazy. And seeing that you have been able to speak through this young women means that you must have some sort of psychic ability, don't you?" Marian then sat on one of the benches that were by the alley and waited for them to make a move.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible)   Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible) EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 4:41 pm

Kiki appeare next to Hatsuharu. "You bastard! How dare you speak of Hatsuharu-sama in such disrespectful tone?! 'll kick your ass!" She said and started to walk towards Cross, but was stopped by Hatsuharu who shook his head. "Indeed you are right. My abilities are based on my mind. That man stood no chance, because he was not prepared for what he got, and he was far to slow. He is a traitor. We come from a long line of servants for the great noah, and we collect humans with special abilities around us, to kill your kind." She spoke as Hatsuharu looked at Cross with those merciless eyes. "But in one thing you are wrong. I am not crazy. I simply believe in something else than you do. If you blame me for it, you truly are more of a fool than i thought you are." He said.

"But seeing my brother is under your protection, we shall pull back now. Just remember, you cannot protect him forever, nor can you save everyone. Soon, you shall be completely alone. All of your kind will be destroyed, along wit this rotten world." He said and disappeared with Kiki. Shizutsi had passed out for a while, but he was awake again, though still quite out of it. His clothes were torn and body in a really bad shape. Not to mention his mind. All of this was just spinning around in his mind. His brother... Family... Cross... What was going on, and WHY couldn't he get a clear picture of what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible)   Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible) EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 4:56 pm

Marian looked at Hatsuharu, "You act as if you are any more different than a human. You may have those powers but you are still human, and to whipe out more humans then you are no better than a comon criminal. And you really think that what you beleive is a good thing, to whipe out your own kind. What makes you think the earl will allow you to live in his little fantasy world? You humans and he wishes to kill all humans so he will infact kill you afterwords so that he can truly get what he wants. But know this if you underestimate an exorcist you will surely die." Marian watched as they left and walked over to shizutsi who was now on the floor halfway concious. "Maria, Carte Garde" Maria began to sing again and shizutsi's body began to move and laid itself onto the bench. "Hey kid, you alright? hmm your quite filthy you know that. To think you would allow them to turn you into such a filthy mess is pathetic."

OOC:um i tihnk you forgot that i shot at you with judgement.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible)   Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible) EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 5:18 pm

ooc: oops... Lets say they somehow managed to destroy them before they got hit, or they were held away by Hatsuharus mind or something... >.> ´Too late to fix now ^^' ... The bullets danced away!

Shizutsi coughed blood and laughed weakly. "My deepest apologies... I dropped my guard.. Though i have to say, that man was really strong and even faster than i am..." He mumbled. "It is rather simple really... i am only weaker than him, thats all there is to it...." He mumbled, smiling though his body ached all over. "Call me nuts or stupid, but even now, i'd rather save him and take him to Black order than kill him... He's the only family i seem to have left, even though he seems to have a strong killing intent.." He said and coughed more.

"But it looks like i am in your dept now General Cross... I don't know why, but you saved me." He said and laughed. "Rather an.. odd feeling, owing my life to a man who would kill me without a second thought for pissing him off... No, not just that... Owing my life to someone at all... Rather a shocking turn of events..." He said and smiled. His eyes were normally open, so the effet of his eyes was strong. It hurt to watch, no matter what kind of a person you were.

Meanwhile

"Can you believe this? Some redhead appeared and saved that bastard, just when Hatsuharu-sama was about to kill him! But... Why did we pull back?" Kiki asked, after complaining to Minato. "That man.. is Cross Marian. He controls two innocence and is one of the few i know to be able to kill me. This is why we pulled back. I want to kill Shizutsi alone, but handling that man will take more than me alone. We are yet to be THAT strong." Hatsuharu spoke through Kiki, looking worried. "But this is for sure... As long as that man is around Shizutsi, we cannot aproach him. As long as the general is around, he is being protected because i am quite sure that even though he is said to be... Quite the strange general, he wont let us get away for being this close to the noahs..." He said, his eyes narrowing.
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible)   Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible) EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 6:06 pm

OOC:lol thats not cool
IC:
"Do you think that's an excuse? My idiot apprenctice went after akuma stronger than him and even dared to fight the earl head on. Even if he would have stood no chance he still had the nerve to try, so don't you dare try to pass that as an excuse. but besides the point you really need to train, and guessing by the way they retreated like that they do not plan on attacking you as long as i am here. So i will train you so that you don't get your but handed to you." Marian then whipered some incantations and sealed Maria back into her box. "You know where to find me if you accept me offer but for now i have sent someone to pick you up and heal you."

Music came from behind both kiki and hatsuharu. "hmm, what happened you guys don't look to happy, did something go wrong?"[color] Minato walked over to them and stood there playing Hatsuharu's favorite theme that Minato usually always plays. [color=black]'Now relax Hatsuharu -sama you'll get your chance to kill him i'm sure so for now just enjoy the song."

OOC:Here is the song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DE2e2Gf8NAk he's only doing the guitar part not anything else
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible)   Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible) EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 6:42 pm

Shizutsi smiled. "I know it's not an excuse... I'd be honored to be trained by you. If i even intend to get anywhere, i need to be stronger... Right now i'm no good.." He said, slowly starting drift to sleep. His body had ruffered a lot of horrifying damage, and he couldn't stay awake anymore. "Sorry 'bout being so weak by the way...." He mumbled before his eyes finally closed.

Hatsuharu sat there, listening to the music and calming down. "I do not know what would i do if i wouldn't have your music to calm me down..." He said. Kiki seemed to enjoy it as well, smiling.

ooc: sorry, short ones.
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible)   Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible) EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 8:44 pm

Minato smiled when he heard Hatsuharu's words. "Well if i weren't hear to calm you down then this whole area might be nothing but rubble. So i guess it;s good you found me then isn't it Hatsu-sama." He continued to play just for hatsuharu's amusement. "So are there any requests from the audence?"

OOC:man it's no fun with just the two of us
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Number of posts : 333
Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible) Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible) Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible)   Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible) EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 12:47 am

'Huh! I think, you people need more help in getting rid of Cross. Haha, well, i'm here to give you assistance!' A young girl in her teens, with black hair and black eyes approached hatsuhara and minato, laughing rudely.

'Oh yeah, i forgot, my manners.' The girl pronounced the word 'manners' in a really weird way, as though she hated the word. 'My name is Ouginiwa Shana, the Pain Of Noah, a.k.a. 'The Torturer'.'
Shana smiled sweetly at minato.
Back to top Go down
http://pitifulakumas.blogspot.com
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible)   Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible) EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 3:49 am

Hatsuharu reacted right away, pushing the other two on their knees as well, bowing. "It is very strange but pleasing to see noah-sama here." Kiki spoke for Hatsuharu. "Please note noah-sama, that we do now know enough about Cross, and therefore the danger of being defeated by him is great." He said, still bowing his head. He had deep respect for the Noahs, so this came naturally for him while the other two had to be tought to do this every time. "Noah-sama, we dare not ask for your help, but if you truly wish to help us, our gratitude will be great." He said. Such polite words from him. He had never been like this in front of Minato and Kiki. Kiki was a bit shocked, but also understood the power of the noah, and Hatsuharus origin as a servant to them.
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible)   Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible) EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 4:23 pm

Minato heard a voice and when he was forced to bow he knew it was a noah. he then head Hatsuharu speak and looked at him while he did. He then looked at the Noah and spoke. "I feel so glad to have the Noah of Pain here and offer to help us, i'm sure you should be a perfect match to take down the pitiful general." Minato then pulled out his guitar, "Please Noah-sama in order to show you how happy i am allow me to play a song for you, is there any requests?"
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible) Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible) Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible)   Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible) EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 5:18 am

'Hmm.... well I guess you could play anything, I'm not that picky of what song you play,' Shana smiled sweetly at Minato, which seemed weird after her rudeness. She was playing around with her blade, setting it on fire every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible)   Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible) EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 2:16 pm

Minato bowed. "Hmm, i see noah-sama. Well then this song goes out to you." Minato grabbed his quitar and sat on a rock. He took a deep breath and tuned his guitar. He then grabbed his pick and began to play his song. He also pulled out a lolypop and put it in his mouth. He started of slow and then got a lot louder.

OOC:
here is the song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQXEWNBgt30
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible)   Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible) EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 4:09 am

at the end of the song, Shana was sitting on the floor, playing with one of her Hanabi, letting it fly around playfully. She smiled sweetly again. Then she turned into her Noah form, black hair and eyes turning flaming red, while her plae skin turned gray and cross-shaped scars appeared on her forehead. Shana just continued to play with her Hanabi
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible)   Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible) EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 5:31 am

Meanwhile, Hatsuharu was sitting a bit away from the others, doing some serious brainwork. Taking down a general would mean they have to trick him into a trap, or their chances would be slim. Only problem was how? That caused Hatsuhau think so hard that the locket that played the familiar song opened and started playing again, while small objects like pieces of paper and pencils and brushes, that he had used for planning, started floating slowly in a circle around him, while his eyes were closed. "Hatsuharu-sama is doing some work again... Last time that happened was when he planned to take down an obstacle, Yeegar. Problem is that the noah managed to do it before him, and therefore he didn't have to bother..." Kiki mumbled.

During this time

Shizutsi got up from the bed. "E-exorcist-sama! You can't get up yet! Your wounds might open if you move too much!" The finder said, in a small panic. "It's my body. I know my limits. Besides i have no time to lay around and wait. If i don' get stronger soon, that man Hatsuharu will have my head soon." Shizutsi said, grinning and dressing up. True he was a bit of a fast healer, but his wounds were still aching a lot. Even so, he knew pretty damn well that the longer he waited, the closer Hatsuharu would get to him. He grabbed his top hat and walking stick, heading outside, ignoring the finders objections. He figured Cross would be in the place with a lot of girls and alcohol, so he headed there.
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible)   Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible) EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 5:13 pm

As soon as Shizutsi walked out cross was right there by the door. "Looking for someone. kid?" Cross was smoking his usual brand and timcampy was on the tip of hat. "Well then if your ready lets go. We've got a lot of training to do and i don't plan on being merciful even if your still hurt." Cross got off the wall and headed to the park where he had set up some target and some training stuff."[/color]
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible)   Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible) EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 3:10 am

Xenaz Pyrix, another Exorcist and a friend of Shizutsi, happened to be passing by, he quietly sat down nearby and watched Shizutsi train. After a while, Xenaz finally said, 'Hey, Shizutsi! Not your usual strong self, are you? Hello Cross-sama, nice to meet you.' while maintaining an expressionless face. Xenaz was playing around with Zankuta by twirling it around his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible)   Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible) EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 5:05 am

To be exact, Shizutsi was nothing like his usual strong self. He was already panting heavily and blood went down his chin, yet he refused to give in, having a strong determination to save his brother and getting stronger. He was soundless with his movements though the blood falling on the ground made some sounds. After some time, his eyes opened to their normal size. That was no longer the fox face he usually had. He looked angry, like a demon himself. True Cross could be really demon-like... Well, he WAS a damned demon, but this was the first time Shizutsi looked really evil. He looked almost exactly like Hatsuharu, minus the weird ears and the sadow on his eyes.

he stood there for a while, then looking up and gripping his sword. It started glowing with a weird gray light. He started making weird slashes in the air, them forming a gate. "Gates of hell!" Shizutsi basically shouted. The gates formed into real ones, growing twice as big and opening. The horrible earsplitting sound. It was like someone scratching a blackboard, only abvout 50 times louder and worse. Black hands appeared, grapping all the targets and pulling them in. The gates shut and dissappeared. Shizutsi stood there, still holding strongly on his sword. He smiled. "..Ouch." was all he said before coughing blood and falling on the ground. He was awake, but barely. "I can... Still go on... Just let me... be like this.. For a while.." He mumbled. His hand had locked around his sword, that was still glowing gray. the pearl looked like a pumpin now.
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible)   Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible) EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 5:20 pm

Cross walked straight past the new exorcist and straight to the park. he arrived at the park to see shizutsi training hard. "why did you start without me. anyway take a break while i set up the targets. Marian then began to set up different targets everywhere.

Mean while where the trouble makers were a new face appeared that would be quite familiar to them. He was quite tall and had black hair and could be easily mystaken for tykki mikk. He looks at shana and speaks. "Hey there Shana-reimai, why are you here? Anyway hey there humble servants, and tell me hatsuharu how did your mission go?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible)   Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible) Empty

Back to top Go down

Chaos in Rome(As many to join as possible)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next