D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

The end of the silent night.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jansonlyw

Number of posts : 333
Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
23 / 10023 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: The end of the silent night.   Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:02 am

In the darkness of the night stood a young Exorcist. He had silver hair, a slim figure and wore an expressionless look on his face. Despite orders from the Black Order not to come here, Xenaz still came to Japan, seeking revenge. He had traveled to Japan after finishing one of his missions instead of returning to headquarters. Xenaz was looking at the moon, mumbling, 'Father, Mother, I'm going to avenge the you two tonight and no matter what it takes, I'm going to do it.'

Xenaz jumped off into the distance, leaving drops of tears flying through the night sky as he leaped through the forest, towards Edo. 'Xenaz-sama! What are you doing here? I thought you were supposed to be back at headquarters!' yelled a familiar voice that made Xenaz stop in his tracks. 'What the..... Rydo! What are you doing here? You're not supposed to be here! No one's supposed to know I'm here!' Before Rydo could say anything, an army of level one and two akumas suddenly appeared out of nowhere and surrounded Xenaz and Rydo. They blasted their bullets and the two of them, only to find out the the two Exorcists had disappeared.

A huge portion of the army has been wiped out by a blow each from Xenaz's and Rydo's attack. 'Rydo, I want you to run away and don't ever tell anyone that I'm here. This may be the last day of my life, it may not be. Just run, and don't stop till you get home.' Xenaz sternly told Rydo, his colourless eyes glistening with tears.

Rydo did as he was told to, eyes streaming with tears at what he just heard, leaving Xenaz behind fighting the akumas. A heart broken Rydo was on his way back when he saw a familiar coat, and quickly rushed forward to the Exorcist and begged the fellow Exorcist to go and help Xenaz to fight, while sobbing madly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pitifulakumas.blogspot.com
fenrisulfr

Number of posts : 53
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: The end of the silent night.   Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:01 pm

"I think...I'm lost." That was all Fenrir said when he stared at his surroundings. That boat ride was suppose to take him back to headquarters, not here! Here was bad. Fenrir was suppose to be at headquarters right now, taking a break and resting. So why was he here at Japan? This place was reeking with high leveled akuma. He looked at the boat. It was going farther away by the second.

He figured if he tried to swim his way to the boat, he could probably make it. This place was for a basic exorcist like him, but then again, he did like a challenge. Then again, he REALLY liked going home. There was food, shelter, etc. He whacked his head. What was he saying? There was akuma here and he should be helping them out. They needed to be saved. He nodded his head rapidly, hoping his mind would be convinced.

"Heck, I'll just wait for the next ride out of here tomorrow. I ain't going to swim back." In other words, Fenrir was too lazy. He looked up when he saw another exorcist running to him, with tears in his eyes.

What was going on...?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jansonlyw

Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
23 / 10023 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: The end of the silent night.   Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:54 pm

p.s. cool, a response after god knows when Very Happy crap i forgot how to continue this.

'Please~sob! Exorcist-sama~sniff! Help me, my friend Xenaz is fighting mass amounts of akuma and though he is powerful, he can't face all of them~sniff!' Rydo was crying to the point of flooding wherever he went.

Xenaz's mind was now almost full of hatred, rage and vengeance. He had eliminated the first wave of akumas and continued on into Japan. He then met many level 1s, level 2s and even a level 3. 'Come on, I'll take you all on! For mother and father!' Xenaz yelled insanely, his eyes turned to glowing yellow, voice changing.

P.S.S. Hurry come, Xenaz ain't supposed to die yet

Exp bar[==--------]
- Rydo~the artist
<0/100>
Exp bar[----------]
- Shana~the sadist
<0/100>
Exp bar[----------]
- Azuki~the lady
<0/100>
Exp bar[----------]
Back to top Go down
fenrisulfr

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: The end of the silent night.   Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:26 am

OOC: If you don't remember, improv! Ah, I shall hurry then.

Fenrir froze when he heard the other exorcist's words. Another exorcist was here??? No one was supposed to be here. This place was off-limits, unless you wanted a death wish. Still, a life was at stake and he wasn't one to turn his back.

"Alright, take me to Xenaz. I'm Fenrir, by the way." He took out a tissue and handed it to the other exorcist, who was still crying and followed after him into the darkness of Japan.

Shoot, he thought. I hope I live to survive this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jansonlyw

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
23 / 10023 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: The end of the silent night.   Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:26 pm

Rydo led the way to the spot where he last left Xenaz and all they saw there was pieces and limbs of akumas. It was a terrible sight, the place was torn apart, but still it looked as though Xenaz had torn the place apart, won the battle and continued in deeper.

Xenaz was fighting like he never did before. many level 1s and 2s died on the spot but the level 3 was either playing around with Xenaz or evenly matched with him. Xenaz looked insane now. His silvery hair was all over the place, his pupils were glowing yellow, and he was grinning though he seemed to be losing. It seemed like he was going crazy in his want for revenge.

Exp bar[==--------]
- Rydo~the artist
<0/100>
Exp bar[----------]
- Shana~the sadist
<0/100>
Exp bar[----------]
- Azuki~the lady
<0/100>
Exp bar[----------]
Back to top Go down
fenrisulfr

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: The end of the silent night.   Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:38 pm

When Fenrir arrived, all he saw was the chaos. The exorcist Xenaz had managed to kill most of the weaker akuma. It was terribly violent and for a moment, Fenrir hesitated to help. After all, Xenaz was doing fine on his own, but then, he noticed the level three akuma. Fenrir grabbed his akuma weapon, "Innocence Activate: Ragnarok!" He quickly blasted an akuma that appeared only two feet away from him and ran over to Xenaz, "You alright? Your friend told me you were in trouble!" Fenrir dodged quickly after saying this for two akuma had their eye on him.

He jumped over and shot them, falling back to the ground on his feet. He stared at Xenaz and waited for an answer. He didn't seem so good yet he managed to continue fighting. What was his reason here? He seemed a bit...crazy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xion

Number of posts : 7
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: The end of the silent night.   Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:55 pm

Watching the ensuing chaos was something Xion had grown accustomed too. Having seen the two other exorcists depart one after the other he proceeded to follow behind closely, yet still unseen. Several buildings away from the combat he watched the two slaughter the many akuma who came before them. " These two appear to be quite strong...." He said to himself just before the level 3 akuma appeared. " Crap! A level akuma!" Xion then leaped from building to building holding both of his hands out. " Jack of all Deceptions...Activate!" As he said those words two hand cannons appeared within his grasp. " Fellow exorcists I am here to lend support!" He says as he begins to open fire on the level 3 akuma was coming towards them. " Our only hope to purify this thing is to work together...I hope you all are in agreement with me!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The end of the silent night.   

Back to top Go down

The end of the silent night.
Page 1 of 1