D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rydo Kyomaru (complete)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Number of posts : 333
Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :
Rydo Kyomaru (complete) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rydo Kyomaru (complete) Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
Rydo Kyomaru (complete) Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100Rydo Kyomaru (complete) Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :
Rydo Kyomaru (complete) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rydo Kyomaru (complete) Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-20

Rydo Kyomaru (complete) Empty
PostSubject: Rydo Kyomaru (complete)   Rydo Kyomaru (complete) EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 7:12 am

Name:Rydo Kyomaru

Alliance:Exorcist

Family:Missing

Crushes:none, hes still too young

Innocence : Inner Core

Personality:Cheerful, friendly, likes to make as many friends as possible, always tries to mix around (even with people like Xenaz and Shitzusi) and is easily tormented by others (especially Shitzutsi) loves helping others whenever possible and is very willing to take blame for others. He loves to draw when he has free time, he is loved by most from first sight as he is a tiny, puny, cute little boy. Though young, he is mature and knows when not to make adults angry and knows how to comfort unhappy people.

Dislikes:Scary, ugly monsters, weird people akumas, komui's robots,

History:Rydo is a little 10 year old kid who got separated from his parents when he was about 3 years old and was put into an orphanage. no one ever found his parents and nobody turned up to claim him as their child (which surprises many people as Rydo is a really cute boy). Rydo was attacked by akumas when he was around 8 years old and that was when his parasitic innocence activated for the first time in his life. The cross shaped scar on his back is actually a mark of the innocence. Rydo was born with his innocence attached to him from the inside, making it a part of his skeletal system. When his parasitic innocence destroyed all of the akuma that attacked Rydo by itself, Rydo was left on the ground unconscious. He was then found by Xenaz Pyrix(my previous character) who saw the battle and brought Rydo to the Black Order to be trained as an Exorcist. Due to his growth stunt, many people think he is a kindergarden or preschool kid but he is actually older than that. He treats Xenaz as a kind of father as Xenaz was his savior, but Xenaz chooses to ignore Rydo as whenever possible. Though ignorant, Xenaz seems to have a fondness for Rydo though their personalities seem to be more or less the opposite of each other. Rydo was then brought up in the Black Order, and he was getting trained in combat by Xenaz, who (surprisingly) offered to be his trainer and guardian. Rydo, though young, has a lot of experience as an Exorcist. Rydo found out from Komui that his innocence was a rare parasitic type and that is was even rarer that it was in his body instead of it being a part of his body.

Height & Weight:100cm 20kg

Looks/Picture:Rydo Kyomaru (complete) Rydo_Kyomaru
Huge red eyes, black short hair, nothing much special about him except that he wears a chain that has a special meaning to him as Xenaz gave it to him

RP Sample: 'Hey, peepsqueak, time for training, you have a mission later, best get you warmed up for it.' Xenaz told Rydo as Rydo was eating his breakfast. 'Okay! just give me a few more minutes to finish my breakfast Xenaz-sama!' Rydo finished his 3 bowls of chocolate cereal in chocolate milk with chocolate spinkles and went to the training field. 'What's today's training gonna be, Xenaz-sama?' Rydo asked with excitement and happiness. Xenaz looked at Rydo expressionlessly and said, 'Today, you will be sparring with me, Rydo. You can use your innocence or just your bare fists or both. Try to land 3 hits on me in 10 minutes. Ready, begin!' Xenaz smiled as he dodged and blocked all of Rydo's blows. Rydo, for a tiny person, was quick and strong, striking when unexpected. After 5 minutes, Rydo who was sweating, had only managed 1 hit on Xenaz who still looked the same. 'Inner Core, Activate!' Rydo shouted. A scorpion's tail had appeared out of Rydo and his hands became claws. 'Good thinking, but if you ever get into a situation like this, activate your innocence earlier!' Xenaz shouted, holding Zankuta ready to use for defence.

Last edited by jansonlyw on Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:54 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://pitifulakumas.blogspot.com
Tag

Tag

Number of posts : 184
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Rydo Kyomaru (complete)   Rydo Kyomaru (complete) EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 9:06 am

80 cm is the average height of your standard one year old. I don't think a ten year old should be that short. o-o;;
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
Rydo Kyomaru (complete) Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100Rydo Kyomaru (complete) Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Rydo Kyomaru (complete)   Rydo Kyomaru (complete) EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 9:29 pm

growth stunt. and by the way, 80cm isn't really that short until its a one-year old's height. try estimating again using a ruler, Tag
Back to top Go down
Tag

Tag

Number of posts : 184
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Rydo Kyomaru (complete)   Rydo Kyomaru (complete) EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 11:40 pm

Ah, okay. ...That's some seriously stunted growth then.
And no need for a ruler. I keep a page showing height and weight averages in my favorites. ^^;;

And I'm gunna wait for Lenalee to approve 'cause I don't know if mods can approve each other. *shrug*
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Number of posts : 737
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Rydo Kyomaru (complete)   Rydo Kyomaru (complete) EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 2:25 am

Approved and yes, mod's can approve anyone, as long as it goes with the rules^^
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Rydo Kyomaru (complete)   Rydo Kyomaru (complete) EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 7:23 pm

o.O really? we can? and thanks for approving
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rydo Kyomaru (complete)   Rydo Kyomaru (complete) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rydo Kyomaru (complete)
Page 1 of 1