D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Those who claim the life (part 1)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Number of posts : 737
Warning :
Those who claim the life (part 1) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Those who claim the life (part 1) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
Those who claim the life (part 1) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Those who claim the life (part 1) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

Those who claim the life (part 1) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Those who claim the life (part 1)   Those who claim the life (part 1) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 10:09 am

Shizutsi looked at Kiri, catching his sword in mid air. "But..." He started, finally showing an expression. sadness. "But... i'm afraid i'll just hurt hi more by staying around.. I've done the unspeakable crime and let him down that way, how can i look him in the eyes after what i did..?" He asked. Such deep sadness showed on his face. "i've let everyone down by etting a simple little family curse take over. Oh god i even betrayed Cassier..." He said, staring at the floor. He couldn't look at Rue nor Kiri, so ashamed. Of course he wanted to return, to home, to everyone and live on like normally, but how could he, after what happened?
Back to top Go down
Kyro

Kyro

Number of posts : 62
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Those who claim the life (part 1)   Those who claim the life (part 1) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 10:47 am

"Tsk, tsk. Well, what do I have here?" a voice bestowed from the northeast direction of the quarreling pair.
"You people will have to take the chill pill. Don't need to get so worked up" spoke the voice.
"Ahh, I forgot to introduce myself! The name's Kyro. said himself while he bowed to greet them.
"It looks like this thing has happened becoz of a misunderstanding. I'm here to solve your problem." said folding his arms, walking towards the couple.

Comments: Sorry! I typed this during a busy moment of mine so, it's kinda short.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Number of posts : 301
Location : Under your bed and waiting for you to fall asleep...
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Those who claim the life (part 1)   Those who claim the life (part 1) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 11:42 am

"I don't care how you feel, you don't owe it to yourself to return, but you sure as hell owe Rue, this child, he will, in time, return to your side, but before that, you should place yourself at his side and do what you can, what is in and beyond your power, to help him in his growth....you see, this one is still really just a baby, before you, he only knew my kindness, think about that as you hold that weapon, innocence.," he said, glaring at Shizutsi.

"Kiri...," Rue said quietly, he turned away and grabbed his left arm.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Those who claim the life (part 1)   Those who claim the life (part 1) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 2:07 am

Shizutsi walked over and did something that was almost painful to see from someone with usually so much pride. He got on his knees and bowed to Rue. "I know i have hurt you a great deal, and i would really have no right to even speak to you, but if it is Kiri-kuns will, i shall go with it. You may ask me to do anything you want, and maybe in time i will regain your trust, if it is meant to be." He said. He klooked up and finally smiled. "Besides, now that i think about it, Kiri-kun is right after all. How could i ever forgive myself if i can't even get you to forgive me." He said, sitting in Japanese style. "I wonder if Cassier will be alright... And who is that new person who popped out of nowhere...?" He thought, turning to look at Kyro. Shizutsis grip on his weapon tightened, being careful.
Back to top Go down
Kyro

Kyro

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Those who claim the life (part 1)   Those who claim the life (part 1) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 4:25 am

As Kyro sees Shizutsi's huge veins from his fist that he's holding his weapon. Fear striked his heart. Kyro gave a fake smile to soften that fear. :''D
"Okay, halt your attacks before someone get hurt." Kyro said timidly.
Kyro being a cheerful person, hates aggressive atmosphere.
"What I think is, we should all put down our weapons and slowly talk this misunderstanding you guys have."
"I'm sure, Kiri, doesn't want anyone to get lying on the bed of the medication room, right?" said Kyro starting to get a bit annoyed.

Comments: I'm absolutely sorry for not elaborating more, btw, when does the Akuma scene appear? Razz
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Those who claim the life (part 1)   Those who claim the life (part 1) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 4:56 am

''Rue, it's not necessary for you to be in this place right now, please rendezvous with us later at the hotel, I"ll make sure to return soon enough, once Shizutsi and I have finished our little...chat, isn't that right Shizutsi?," Kiri said, passing a glare to Kyro, "You, why have you come here? This is an important scene in the play, I'll not have you ruining Rue's recovery with your attempts at heroic, realize your place, YOU are NOT the hero, so please refrain from interfering with others unless you are asked, I swear, you have no manners at all, not even asking...," Kiri said, he just hated anyone that interrupted people like that with things like 'let's drop our weapons before I have to hurt YOU,' and such nonsense.

ooc: sorry, still a bit tired, if it was 7, Kiri would be more forceful with his words.
Back to top Go down
Kyro

Kyro

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Those who claim the life (part 1)   Those who claim the life (part 1) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 5:33 am

"Oh damn, he's rude but I've keep my temper, he's my comrade after all. Kyro thought angrily to himself.
This time, Kiri has really done it. Kyro dislikes rude people to the core. He can even imagine him shooting Kiri with his deadly arrows in some sick-in-the-mind thoughts.
Clearing his throat and he replied, "I would really love if you would turn your previous words in a more polite way and I'm sorry for interrupting you in this way.."
Kyro then signals to Shizutsi that "This guy is making me hopping mad! Help me handle this guy with me? I don't deal great with fierce guys."
His figure can been seen slowly staggering back to Shizutsi's side.. He's both timid and angry at the same time. He just wants to settle this misunderstanding real quick before any casualties appear..
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Those who claim the life (part 1)   Those who claim the life (part 1) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 1:27 pm

"I could possibly not, EVEN if i wanted to. Kiri and Rue are not to be touched by anyone, including you sir. please hold your anger for the akuma." Shizutsi said. His eyes were really a painful sight. The coldness, darkness and sadness seemed to have doubled since the evil symbol had disappeared. Though... judging from the shape of the symbol, a new one would develop in time, though a lot weaker. Shizutsi knew this, and he knew his own anger made it grow, until he couldn't control it, just like what happened earlier, but for now he kept it to himself.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Those who claim the life (part 1)   Those who claim the life (part 1) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 2:20 pm

"If you attempt to 'deal' with me, I'll be forced to use Necromancer on you, be assured, 'comrade', I am not like other exorcists, I will kill you on the spot, your fox faced friend knows this to be true, isn't that so?" Kiri said, running his fingers along Necromancer's un-invocated chain, all the while glaring at Kyro, the one who had so rudely interrupted his conversation with Shizutsi.

ooc: sorry it's short
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Those who claim the life (part 1)   Those who claim the life (part 1) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 2:27 pm

"Please Kiri-kun..: different or not, try not to pick a fight. More than enough evil has happened today, starting with me..." Shzutsi said. Now that Kiri mentioned it, he looked more sad than fox faced anymore. Like he wasn't even the same guy anymore. Yet still he seemed truly sorry and wished to pay for what he did. "And should we not worry about fighting, but rather Rue's feelings? Should we not leave already?" He asked, obviously trying to avoid te fight. He looked at Kiri with the almost begging look, not wanting an exorcist going against another anymore.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Those who claim the life (part 1)   Those who claim the life (part 1) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 2:34 pm

"Yes...Necromancer...she isn't growling for flesh now, it seems she was more than satisfied by the akuma defeated during the mission. Well, I'll go now..fox fa...no, Shizutsi, if you truly want Rue to be happy with you, come to Japan...show him that you care enough about him to place your soul at the mercy of the akuma for him, show me...," Kiri said as he walked off, not before passing a final 'I know where you live' glare at Kyro.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Those who claim the life (part 1)   Those who claim the life (part 1) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 2:44 pm

Shizutsi twitched. Japan... He wasn't serious right? Not that he worried about himself, but placing Rue into such danger because of Shizutsis mistake... He realized he had no choices but to obey and nodded. He walked to Rue. "Can you walk...?" He asked, not looking into his eyes, knowing it would hurt him more. He twicthed again as he saw the glare Kiri gave to Kyro. Of course Kiri knew where Kyro lived! He lived in the same place for gods sake! Either way, Shizutsi now decided to focus on helping Rue in every way he could.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Those who claim the life (part 1)   Those who claim the life (part 1) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 2:47 pm

"Fine...I'm going to follow Kiri now, see you in Japan....I hope," Rue said, following closely after Kiri. Right now he wasn't sure about anything, he only trusted Kiri at this point but Shizutsi still held a special place in his heart and hopefully his future." Shizutsi, if you come to Japan, please don't bring your doubts, Kiri's necromancer is strongest when death is present...you know what that means...," he finished.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Those who claim the life (part 1)   Those who claim the life (part 1) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 3:08 pm

"Understood." Shizutsi said, bowing after the two. "Please forgive Kiri-kun.. He is just very protective of Rue and therefore eager to fight." Shizutsi said, turnin to Kyro. He had no intention of staying back like a coward. He had made up his mind to go to Japan at all costs. Even if his orders were to return to black order after finishing his mission here.
Back to top Go down
Kyro

Kyro

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Those who claim the life (part 1)   Those who claim the life (part 1) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 1:56 am

Kyro gave a relief sign after Kiri & Rue went off.
"I'll sure forgive Kiri-kun.. He's actually not a bad guy, he's just protective." spoke while smiling at Shizutsi.
"And guys!~ Do your best and have fun in the mission!" shouted Kyro to the three of them.
He was really glad that all these had been resolved. He wanted it to end this way..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those who claim the life (part 1)   Those who claim the life (part 1) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Those who claim the life (part 1)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2