D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Yoshii Kiri

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Million Rosenkreuz

Number of posts : 301
Location : Under your bed and waiting for you to fall asleep...
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Yoshii Kiri   Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:46 pm

Name: Yoshii Kiri (Nickname: Shiki-pon -Rue's nickname for him-)

Alliance: Exorcist

Family:
Yoshii Fugaku (Father)
Yoshii Akira (mother)

Crushes: None YET

Innocence: Necromancer

Personality: Normally, Kiri is cold and indifferent, almost to the point of not having a heart, but, when someone he considers important is in danger, he becomes an emotional monster filled with rage and contempt for the enemy. Anyone dumb enough to mess with one of Kiri's few friends is begging for a painful death. He acts like an older brother to Rue.

Dislikes: Waiting, loud noises, the color red, etc...

History:
Kiri is the son of the Rosenkreuz family's hired help, he met his best friend, Rue, while exploring the Rosenkreuz manor one day. When he came upon Rue he noticed that he was severly injuried, even though the boy's mother was the only one who usually came in, some of the wounds were fresh, and Rue couldn't move. Kiri began talking to Rue, as Kiri was all alone, he had no friends, to protect the Rosenkreuz secrets, he had to stay inside the manor at all times, but, he found that even though he was broken, Rue was a kind person, and Kiri immediately felt an oligation to protect this fragile life. Being the intelligent child that he was, Kiri posed as Rue's mother and put in a call to the Dark Organization, to save Rue from his obviously abusive mother, needless to say, she was not pleased. Kiri was beaten to near death by Misses Rosenkreuz, he was hidden in a box under Rue's bed when the representative Exorcist arrived. As much as he squirmed, Kiri couldn't escape, even though help was not even five feet away, but, fortunately for him, one of the innocence that Rue rejected was dropped and began reacting to something else, to Kiri.

After an hour of searching, the Exorcist pulled Kiri out from the box and inspected him, he confirmed that Kiri was a potential conformer for one of the innocence he'd brought with him. No further investigation was made, but, three days later, both Kiri and Rue were on their way to England, to become Exorcists. For now, Kiri is aiding Rue in his search for Valien Rosenkreuz.

Height & Weight: 182.88cm/54.43kg

Looks/Picture:
Kiri is tall and slightly feminine, he looks like a school girl in fact. His hair is ice blue, it's cut short in the back but Kiri keeps it very long in the front, he has it parted in the front, the left side is bound with a skull hair pin that Rue gave him as a birthday present. Kiri's eyes are bright, almost nuclear, green, he has a thin scar over his right eye and another scar on it, it looks like an upside down 7. Kiri always wears the exorcist uniform with a blue shirt underneath and black pants. Around Kiri's neck is a skull shaped locket, inside is a picture of his mother.

RP Sample:
Without a word, Kiri and another exorcist walked through the main hall of the Dark Organization's HQ, neither said a word as they past. Kiri contstantly fingered the chain hanging out of his coat pocket, as if he felt threatened, the other exorcist vigourously rubbed his left arm as he walked. As soon as they'd made it to the end of the hall Kiri turned to his companion and began to speak, "Rue....this may be the last time we see each other for a very long time....the mission will take me deep into South America...I think Komui-san said something about level 2 Akuma..,"[b] Rue looked at his friend and reached into his pocket,[b] "If I wont be seeing you for a while..I want to give you your birthday present, I know it's two days early, but I want you to have it now, here," Rue said as he handed Kiri a small blue box. A few minutes later Kiri was seen with a hair pin shaped like an anime skull in his hair, heading for South America.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lenalee
Admin

Number of posts : 737
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Yoshii Kiri   Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:28 pm

approvedo~!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tag

Number of posts : 184
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Yoshii Kiri   Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:03 pm

Hey Million, you don't need to do an RP sample unless it's your first character. Also, next time you make a character, can you type outside the bold and underline brackets so it's easier on the eyes? x_x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Million Rosenkreuz

Number of posts : 301
Location : Under your bed and waiting for you to fall asleep...
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Yoshii Kiri   Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:07 pm

XP I like doing RP samples and yeah sure Xp
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jansonlyw

Number of posts : 333
Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
23 / 10023 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Yoshii Kiri   Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:30 am

oh i didn't know we were allowed more than one character.

RPing is fun!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pitifulakumas.blogspot.com
Lenalee
Admin

Number of posts : 737
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100