D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The stupid that is Rue

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Million Rosenkreuz

Number of posts : 301
Location : Under your bed and waiting for you to fall asleep...
Warning :
The stupid that is Rue Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The stupid that is Rue Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
The stupid that is Rue Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The stupid that is Rue Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-04

The stupid that is Rue Empty
PostSubject: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 8:57 am

"Doo do doo doo doo doo do doo doo doo duh," Rue hums to himself, he sits alone in the dining hall, staring off into space, an octopus leg hanging out of the side of his mouth. He has a stupid grin on his face, as if he'd thought of something funny, but not HAHA funny. "I wonder, where is everyone?," he asks no one in particular, he looks around and only sees Jerry, looking as bored as himself. "I need......someone...to...play with," he said as he sucked the octupus leg into his mouth and swallowed.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Number of posts : 737
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 9:18 am

"Did you just say 'play' hun~?" A voice echoed, not too far from where Rue was sitting. In the corner near him, there was a man... or a woman, sitting on a white French café style chair. There was also a white same style table with a tea pot an a plate with a strawberry cake on it. "You have no idea how much i'd love to play~!" The man purred. Yes, he was a man, even though his face and body was slightly feminine. He had curly blond hair and an oddly shaped exorcist jacket. Leaning on the chair was a fancy walking stick, that usually noble men had to show off. The mans top hat was also on the table. This guy. Had a very weird grin and fox style closed eyes, which made him look very creepy.

The man got up, placing the top hat on his head and grinning wider for a second. "Forgive me my lack of maners. My name is Shizutsi Joker. Otherwise known as Trickster." He said. Finders talked about him, with fear. He was infamous in the Black order, not only as a creepy guy, but as a one big flirt. Man, woman, didn't matter. Everything seemed like a game to this guy. Also some said his powerlevel was unknown, because he rarely got missions where he had a partner or even a finder with him. Shizutsi walked over, looking at Rue. "What might your name be?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 9:26 am

Rue looked at the man, with a sigh he quickly stood up, "Millions Rosenkreuz, but that's a stupid name, so I go by Rue Kruz," Rue replied, rubbing his left arm softly, it was bothering him again. Rue couldn't help but stare at the man, he was wondering if he was eccentric or insane, he quietly adjusted his eyepatch and walked over to the man, offering his right hand.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 9:54 am

"Ah, how interesting. A western person. Nice to meet you Rue-san." Shizutsi said and gave a pretty firm handshake before chuckling. "With that eyepatch you look slightly like Lavi-kun. Interesting..." He said and walked to the table, sitting down. At least he didn't seem to live up to the flirting reputation... Yet. "So, what kind of games you like Rue-san? I myself usually like to play with cards..." He said and grinned wider again, thinking something perverted obviously. "Or other people... but that has nothing to do with it." He said and chuckled again. When he had been grinning wider for a while, Rue was able to witness his shark-like sharp teeth.

"So what'll it be hun~?" He asked, playing with the card gueen of herts, that he had pulled out of nowhere. This guy wasn't called Trickster for nothing.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 10:00 am

Rue felt somewhat uneasy around this man, he didn't know why, probably because he didn't talk to men very often, "This eye patch only bars my sight until I invocate my innocence, it's a temporary handicap,really annoying in fact," he replied, withdrawing his hand, he'd still had it held out, he set himself to finishing what little sushi remained on his plate and then turned back to this 'Trickster',"Games? I don't know, I'm willing to try anything once, y'know?," he said as he sucked another Octopus leg down, he smiled wickedly.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 10:40 am

"Ever tried poker hun~?" Shizutsi asked and placed his hand on the table. As he pulled his hand away, a deck of cards had appeared on the table. "It's my favorite game. Specially when it's strip poker." Shizutsi said and chuckled. Some finders walked in, saw Shizutsi and froze. Something about 'a new victim' and 'poor guy' was heard from their whispers. "Please don't mind them. They are just annoyed because i beat them in sttrip poker every time~!" Shizutsi purred and smiled. He seemed so very evil a this point.

ooc: Sorry, kinda short ^^'
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 10:52 am

[color=indigo]Rue backed up, 'hell no' ran through his mind, but he didn't want to be rude, he had to think of a way to get out of this situation, "Errrrrmm...uhh...I've never played Poker, in fact, I'm underage! Y-Yeah! That's it! I'm only sixteen y'know!," Rue stammered, trying to talk his way out of playing poker with this guy, whom he had assumed to be a pervert.

(sorry my posts aren't very long, I don't seem to be able to do multi-para unless it's battle >> forgive me)
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 12:14 pm

Shizutsi placed a finger on Rues mouth to shut him up. "I know a boy named Allen. He's a real master at the game and he's around your age." He said and pulled his hand away, chuckling. "And i never said it HAD to be strip poker. Normal poker is fine. You look so very cute when your overreact like that~!" He purred and laughed a bit. His laughter was actualli kinda nice to listen to, even though by looking at him it was hard to believe. "Ah, NOW i understand. YOur afraid i will do some shamefull things to you, aren't you? Worry not hun. I may flirt a lot, but i choose the ones i play seriously with very carefully. I'm not THAT easy you know." He said and chuckled even more, seeing the look on Rues face.

"What an amusing child. He should be fun to hang around with... He might even turn out to be a standing out ally." Shizutsi thought.

ooc: Np ^^ I just thank god your not one of those who write only one line, thinking it'll explaing everything.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 12:33 pm

"I-I've still never p-played the game! And I'm not a very fast learner! Ask my mom! I couldn't even adjust to my innocence at first! I'm a really dull guy for real!, Please let me go!!!!," he shouted, half embarrassed and half scare. Not wanting to be dragged into something Rue began to walk away from Shizutsi, very quickly.

(again >> not very long, but I'm also reading DGM atm XP)
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 12:50 pm

Shizutsi snapped the deck and followed. "I'll teach you." He said, sounding very amused. "You act so very innocent... Wonder if you'll ever get a girlfriend. Girls usually want a confident guy, unless you like to be bossed around by some lady who would kick your ass to get what she wants~!" He said. "Unless of course..." He mumbled and without Rue noticing, leaned close and whispered in his ear, knowing it would scare him. "... You prefer guys~!" He purred and pulled away, to dodge a posible punch, laughing. "He's so cutely embarrassed. Such an innocent child he is. Well, still at least." Shizutsi thought, chuckling.

ooc: Really Rue is so innocent i wanna glomp him XD Aaw... Shizutsi is gonna have one heck of a good time.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 12:56 pm

When Rue heard Shizutsi's words his eyes widened so much that they almost fell out of his head, "W-WHAT!!!!! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NONONONONONONO!!!! NOOOO!," he shouted, taking a manga styled pose, he fell flat on his ass and scooted away from Shizutsi. "I will so get a girlfriend! I've heard there are l-lots of cute exorcist girls! I'll get one!," he shouted.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 1:05 pm

"Upsa-dasies and up we go~!" Shizutsi said and picked Rue up by his shirt. "Now is that a way to talk about ladies young man? No, it isn't. Don't treat girls like objects you can just buy from a shop! You must treat them as individual persons. Like they were a very rare and beautiful flower." He said, waving his finger, like a father or older brother, scolding the younger one. "Look kid, my intention was only to follow you around, because you seem to cause a lot of fun things to happen, but the plan changed now." He said and let go. "From now on I'm going to look after you while your in the black order, because judging by what you said earlier, the girls here will kick your ass in about three seconds." He said and banged his walking stick on the floor.

Shizutsi sighed. "Now get up, you look pretty pathetic, sitting there on the dusty floor. Girls don't like guys with dirty clothes or hair, remember that!" He said, again in the scolding mode. Man... Why the hell were all the finders afraid of THIS guy? Seriously, he seemed like a funny person actually, even though he was serious.

ooc: haha! Nice reactions! Made me laugh. Keep it up XD
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 1:11 pm

Rue balanced himself and patted the dust off of his ass, he then walked to Shizutsi and slapped him,"" I WAS ONLY SAYING THOSE THINGS BECAUSE YOU WERE BEING ANNOYING, YOU CRAZY OLD PERVERT!!!!,", he shouted, then began walking off towards the Dining Hall's exit, " Stupid old bastard, telling me I can't get a girlfriend on my own, who does he thing he is!," Rue mumbled as he walked away.
Back to top Go down
Julian

Number of posts : 6
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 1:14 pm

(I hope you don't mind me joining in.)

Now You all know
The bards and their songs
When hours have gone by
I'll close my eyes
In a world far away
We may meet again
But now hear my song
About the dawn of the night
Let's sing the bards' song

Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

There's only one song
Left in my mind
Tales of a brave man
Who lived far from here
Now the bard songs are over
And it's time to leave
No one should ask You for the name Of the one
Who tells the story

Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow all will be known
And You're not alone
So don't be afraid
In the dark and cold
'Cause the bards' songs will remain
They all will remain

Julian sang as he headed to the Dining Hall of his home at the Black Order HQ. He had already been in the organization for quite a few years, but there were still quite of few people he was not yet met as missions often meant that most of the organizations population did not stay at the HQ building. So many people had yet to hear him sing, though everyone who was in the Dining Hall that day would be blessed by the beautiful music that was his voice.

Of course, Julian knew that every lady in the Dining Hall would soon be all over him and a lucky one would even get the pleasure of being taken back to his room. Though, that would be for later as he looked in the Dining Hall and really saw nobody of interest. A strange transvessite looking person was talking to a younger exorcist, probably in his mid teenage years. Julian was not really hungery as he had only come to the hall to show off his amazing voice.

"Don't listen to it kid, girls like a man with a skill. Nothing else really matters, no one of the female races has the same preferences, so you must be anything and everything until they swoon towards you. Learn from the master," Julian wasn't exactly sure why he had to come into their conversation, but he found that it would prove fun and most interesting.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 1:27 pm

Shizutsi stood there, with his face turned to the way it turned when Rue slapped him. He rubbed his cheek. "Old... Pervert...?" He mumbled and then started to laugh, causing all the finders who had just been on their way to the dining hall, back away, scared. "This has turned into a VERY interesting game! Just you wait kid, i'm not letting you off so easy when you amuse me so!" He said and walked off, grinning wider than usual.

The next day, Ryue was given an mission to find out a reason behind a huge akuma appearance in a certain are of France. They told him he'd have a partner for the mission because of the amount of the akuma. As The finder and Rue got to the station, who else would be there than...

"Hii-iii~! Nice to meet you again, Rue-chan~!" Shizutsi purred and grinned wider than usual.

ooc: This is turning VERY interesting! Rue just made Shizutsi his 'enemy'! >8D This'll be fun!
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 1:31 pm

"Oh hells no! ...Pyon," Rue shouted, there was no way in hell that he would ever consent to go on any form of mission with the Perverted Sempai he'd met earlier. [/i] "Why're you here ya old perv! And more importantly..WAS THIS YOUR DOING!," Rue shouted, missing his Pyon.

ooc:so we're somewhere else now?
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 1:38 pm

"Are you saying that i talked Komui around to get me a mission with you by blackmailing him with his stalking cameras around the black order to look after Lenalee? I would never~!" Shizutsi said and laughed. "E-exorcist-sama? Now is not the time to argue over personal matters. The akumas have killed many people and we must go stop this.." The finder said, smiling nervously. "Ah yes, duty first.." Shizutsi started and then petted Rue before jumping to the train. ".. Fun later." He purred and laughed. "Ruen-sama please. Even if you don't like the guy, right now you have no choice but to work with him." The finder said, looking troubled.

ooc: Ya, trainstation
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 1:45 pm

"It sucks, but you're right, just go ahead and call me Rue-kun, I dislike -sama," Rue said as he boarded the train, turning his innocence off and on to relieve stress, " The hell're we going jii-san?!," he shouted, trying to figure out just what was going down, "AND WHAT THE HELL DID YOU MEAN BY FUN LATER!?,"he shrieked.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 2:08 pm

"By fun i mean many great things kiddo~!" Shizutsi purred and sat down. "Our destination is France. There has been a great deal of damage, done by the akuma. Many families have lost children and many kids are now on the streets without a home. The black order cannot let this continue, so the two of us have to put an end to this. Be warned, there maybe be as much as level twos as level ones, so fighting will be tough, due their numbers." Shizutsi said. "Unfortunately, we will have to start from a scratch. The village is hard to find, so we need to ask around for the way. This s no kids play. I trust you will do you job, despite how much you dislike me." He said in a very serious tone, not even grinning anymore.

"But on our way there, look what i made~!" Shizutsi said and took a small picture out of his pocket. "It's chibiRue-chan~!" He said, grinning and pointing at the picture, which was very well drawn but still embarrassing for Rue, because the chibi was wearing PJ's with pink hearts and holding a bunny. "Shizutsi-sama.. you didn't have to step on that landmine...!" The finder thought, smiling nervously.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 2:13 pm

"KYAAA!!! How did you know what my PJs look like you old perv!," Rue shouted as he snatched the picture away and destroyed it, "There! You can't prove ANYTHING now!," he snapped. Rue looking out of a nearby window, he just stared at the scenery. "I wonder....can I really continue to live my life this way?," he asked himself.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 2:27 pm

Shizutsi watched Rue for a while before grinning wider. "Maybe i spy you in your sleep~!" He said and chuckled, getting a bad look from the finder. "I'm sorry, i couldn't resist the temptation. I had to say it~!" Shizutsi said and laughed. He finally stopped laughing and started drawing another picture, getting bored just sitting in the train. The finder sighed and looked at them both. "Somehow... Even though Rue-kun is always so angry at Shizutsi who teases him... It looks like they will be friends of some sort..: kinda like KAnda-sama and Allen-sama!" The finder thought, smiling to himself.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 2:32 pm

" Ya old pervert, peeking on an innocent young boy, you're lucky I don't ass whup you with my anti-akuma weapon!," Rue said, but smiled weakly, no one ever really took interest in him unless he was injured, at least that was how it was where he came from. "Shizutsi-san, how much do you know about innocence?," Rue asked.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 2:40 pm

"Hah, i'd like to see you try kid." Shizutsi said, chuckling. As he was asked this question, his grin faded. "I am rather embarrassed to say that very little. All i know is how to use my own innocence, and that too i learned the hard way." He said. The finder seemed interested. "Can you tell us, Shizutsi-sama?" He asked. Shizutsi sighed and shook his head. "I'd rather not... It would relate to my early past, and i would rather not talk about it." He said. As he noticed the way Rue and the finder were looking at him, he coughed and grinned again. "I mean i can't talk about things from my past in a precense of a 16 year old. There is a lot of adult content in the story!" He said and laughed, though it sounded painful. When it came to this, Shizutsi wasn't able to hide what he truly felt that well.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 2:46 pm

"No worries Shizutsi-san, I was just wondering if you might have known why my innocence infused left arm burns so badly at times....even my eye, which I lost sight in burns from time to time," Rue said somberly, rubbing his throbbing left arm. "Sometimes...I worry, I feel incomplete as I am, that's why I wonder if I can really continue this life in my current form, y'know?" he said.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 2:51 pm

Shizutsi looked at Rue, then letting out a sigh. "Baka. The answer to that is obvious. Innocence is not a mere object. It has a will and it grows, just like you do. Sometimes it takes a longer time for the innocence to take it's true form. Of course, i have only little knowledge of this, my innocence being an equiping type." Shizutsi said and grinned again. "Besides, seeing what an immature brat you can be, i think your innocence will NEVER be fully awakened anyway!" He said and chuckled. His point was to get Rue all fired up, so he would work harder to finally get his innocence to it's true form. Being the person Rue got so easily angry at, that would be a piece of cake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The stupid that is Rue   The stupid that is Rue Empty

Back to top Go down

The stupid that is Rue
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D. Gray-man RPG :: The Black Order :: Black Order HQ :: The Dining Hall-
Jump to: