D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Kyrotoki Kobatakashi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyro

Number of posts : 62
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Kyrotoki Kobatakashi   Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:46 pm

Name: Kyrotoki Kobatakashi (Preferred being called: Kyro)

Alliance: Exorcist

Family: He's a orphan. Both his parents died by the cause of a Akuma in the age of 3.

Crushes: He just go weak in his legs upon meeting a pretty girl. ^_^

Innocence [Exorcists]: "Soul Arrows"

Personality: Kyro want to make everything around him, cheerful and joyful. He believes that a smile can make the world, a better place. Kyro's face would turn red very quickly upon meeting a beautiful girl. Being a honest little boy, he often got tricked and he hates getting tricks.
Enjoying and relaxing in mother nature is also one of his favorites, if you want to find him, search for him in the verdant forests. His friendly & loyal personality has gained respect from most of his friends. He would give in his best when assigned to a mission. Sometimes, drowning himself into deep thinking, even the loudest sound wouldn't wake him up from that thinking.
Even though his parents died when he's at a young age, he always believed they will always live in his heart.

Dislikes: Rude, stubborn people. Getting backstabbed.

History: Born in the outskirts of Canada, his parents loved him even though he was born with a weird looking bow attached to his arm but all happy things come to a end. One peaceful night while Kyro was sleeping soundly on his small little cot, some Akumas arrvied into his village. These Akumas claimed that they think this village had Innocence in it.
The Akumas decided to make it big, they went blasting the homes of the poor villagers. All men grabbed their weapons tried to fend off those Akumas while their relatives run ahead of them. In the midst of the men, Kyro's father fought bravely against the Akumas. Leading the group of male villagers, he reminded them to dodge the akuma-virus bullets. Kyro's mother grabbed Kyro and ran as fast as she could. Just as about she would escaped, a Akuma shot his rapid fast bullet towards her.
Kyro's father cannot let her die and use his body to block that bullet. Kyro's mother weeped loudly as she sees her husband slowly get affected by the akuma-virus. She still remembered his last words. "Live on for me and Kyro..." then his body vaporized leaving his clothes lying flat on the floor. But, she couldn't keep his promise. She went hiding into the bushes and had laid Kyro in a safe place. The Akumas weren't stupid, she was found within seconds.
Of course, she was not spared, her ending came same like Kyro's father. Kyro, later was adopted by a priest who found him near the village and raised him. The priest noticed his left arm and being a supporter of the Order, he sent Kyro to the Black Order at the age of 18. Hevlaska identifies Kyro as he struggles to break free as he feels uneasy being grabbed by a "monster".
Hevlaska found him compatible with Innocence. He was trained to use his Innocence within that one year and eventually became an Exorcist.

Height & Weight: 176 cm & 53 kg

Looks/Picture:This is a rough idea on how my character looks like; Red hair and red pupils and his Innocence. I can't draw everything in detail. In a mission he of course, wears his Exorcist uniform. During leisure time, he would just wear a T-shirt and pants.

RP Sample: It was during that one year when he was trained. He woke up in his bedroom of the Black Order. Thinking, "Let's see, what are we gonna do today?". His thoughts was disturbed by the voice from the speakers in his room. "Kyro-sama, your training's gonna begin at 10 A.M. later!" Kyro gave a glance at the clock and realise it was 9:47 A.M. He panicked, "Gosh, I can't be late for the training or I'll get reprimands from Komui personally from himself!" >_<
He quickly got dressed into his Exorcist's uniform and had a haste breakfast as Jerry's. He ran towards the training room. "Look like you're not late like you're used to, eh?" Komui's voice came from behind. This gave Kyro a shock. "Erm, yeah." replied Kyro. "Okay, then let the training begin!" Komui quickly went to a room to adjust the training computer's difficulty. He set it to 4 stars. Kyro wasn't given a notice of the rate of difficulty. The training room was later filled with 10 huge robots which kept attacking Kyro without mercy.
"Is the 4-stared difficulty training to your liking?" Komui smiled evily. "What the heck! I thought I was supposed to train on 3 stars first!" Kyro shouted. "I can see that you improved in tremendous steps, so I've decided to do this training for you!" Komui laughs even eviler than before. Dodging the attacks from the robots, he activated his Innoncence and shot arrows towards them. 4 of them blasted into pieces. All of the sudden, the robots gained armor. Kyro slowly shifted his head towards Komui with a "-_-''" face while Komui acted innocent drinking his coffee. It was all Komui's doing, only he had access to those robots.
Time after time, he manged to kill off two robots by shooting his arrows on the head after much attempts. Without realising, he got shot from a robot and that ends the training. Kyro laid down on the floor, panting heavily. Komui then went towards him and said, "You've passed the training, 6 out of 10 robots! Bravo!". "Pleas...e don't to....rture me anym....ore." Kyro panted. Could this training get any worse?

Last edited by Kyro on Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lenalee
Admin

Number of posts : 737
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Kyrotoki Kobatakashi   Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:52 am

Approved! ^^ I wonder where everyone went.. >.> Hope to rp with nyu~! ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyro

Number of posts : 62
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Kyrotoki Kobatakashi   Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:55 pm

Yay, at last. You're back! This place was like a graveyard when there wasn't any posts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lenalee
Admin

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Kyrotoki Kobatakashi   Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:35 am

Really? O.o I guess the place needs more active members ^^'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jansonlyw

Number of posts : 333
Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
23 / 10023 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Kyrotoki Kobatakashi   Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:39 am

good work Kryo hope i can RP with you. to Lenalee: I couldnt do a thing about the site being dead as on one responded to my RPs
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pitifulakumas.blogspot.com
Lenalee
Admin

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Kyrotoki Kobatakashi   Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:47 am

Just a hint, you can always advertise the site to get more members ^^ Or if you know someone who likes the anime and likes to rp, you can show the site to this person ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyrotoki Kobatakashi   

Back to top Go down

Kyrotoki Kobatakashi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D. Gray-man RPG :: Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: