D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just a lovely day of rest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Number of posts : 333
Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :
Just a lovely day of rest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Just a lovely day of rest - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
Just a lovely day of rest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100Just a lovely day of rest - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :
Just a lovely day of rest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Just a lovely day of rest - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-20

Just a lovely day of rest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a lovely day of rest   Just a lovely day of rest - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 5:05 am

'Oh, you have a someone to protect? Don't worry, I have one special person to protect, and he is even an Exorcist too.' The emotionless Xenaz suddenly looked kind and normal for a while while he drifted into his thoughts.
Xenaz suddenly came into his senses again and said, 'Oh, you are right, this can't happen everyday, its kinda too dangerous.' Xenaz finished the rest of his fish roe, and chucked the bowl randomly behind him, nearly hitting a window. The bowl went crashing onto the floor, breaking into smithereens and Xenaz just watched the pieces, flying in different directions with a sad face. Xenaz just mumbled something like 'They are gone like the bowl, never coming back,' then started walking down the corridor and said, 'Well, its been nice meeting you Shizutsi, I'll be going.'
Back to top Go down
http://pitifulakumas.blogspot.com
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Number of posts : 737
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Just a lovely day of rest   Just a lovely day of rest - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 5:21 am

Shizutsi got up and watched Xenaz. As the other got up, Shizutsi disappeared from the spot and appeared there, hugging Xenaz with one arm though. "Oh we will SURELY meet again Xenaz-kun. You just sit back and wait~!" He purred and let go, walking off with an unusually large grin on his face.

ooc: sorry short
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Number of posts : 333
Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
Just a lovely day of rest - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100Just a lovely day of rest - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Just a lovely day of rest   Just a lovely day of rest - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 4:37 am

'I look forward to it, Shizutsi-kun, and I'm not the kind to sit back and wait though. Hopefully the next time we meet, it would be on a mission. I would love to see your innocence in action.' Xenaz smiled kindly in an unXenazly manner and started twirling his sword again, walking down the corridor. He strolled away, mind wandering in his thoughts, thinking about his sad past, and mumbled,'Someday, I'm going to Japan and I'm gonna avenge them.'
Back to top Go down
http://pitifulakumas.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a lovely day of rest   Just a lovely day of rest - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a lovely day of rest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D. Gray-man RPG :: The Black Order :: Black Order HQ :: The Dining Hall-
Jump to: