D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Innocence template!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Number of posts : 737
Warning :
Innocence template! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Innocence template! Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
Innocence template! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Innocence template! Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

Innocence template! Empty
PostSubject: Innocence template!   Innocence template! EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 6:10 am

Basic rules kiddies. No overly powerful things, and please, mark those skills (like level 3 etc etc) with a different color or something if you can't use it. Please note that if a mod or admin says something must be changed, you do so without complaints. We will listen to your explaining if you have a GOOD reason for something to be like it is, or if a mod/admin has read wrong. No copying other peoples work, or something strongly similar to weapons in anime.

Owner: Your characters name, obviously.

Weapon's name: Name of the weapon. Lets not be TOO random shall we?

Type: Equipment or parasitic

Appearance: Nothing is invisible. What does your innocence look like? Only basic looks. Please also add size and weight. Pretty free but something usable please.

Level 1: Name (aka how do you call it out, optional though.) and possible changes in looks.

Normal ability: Here You describe how your weapon is used, how does it move and all that.

Special Attack: Anything special it can do? Or is it just something you swing at your enemy for now?

Level 2: Name and changes in looks. Getting this right away is iffy. If you want to use this right away in your rp even if you are a new user, pm Lenalee.

Special Attack: Again, does it gain another special ability?

Level 3: Name and changes in looks. You can't have this right away when you start rp'ing in this forum.

Special Attack: Do i have to repeat myself?

Critical Point Breaker: Name and changes in looks. Please note that this is a thingy that might wear your char out almost completely, or kill him/her. You cannot have it right away as a new member, but after you have rp'd a little.

Special Attack: You know, i HATE to repeat myself...

Special form: This is kinda like Allens crown clown. Gained after a while of rp, depending completely on your skill at rp battle. You just gotta find someone to fight and ask Lenalee (which is me) to look at the fight, so that i can decide if you are worthy of gaining this. BUT you can create it anyhow, even if you are not able to use it.

Special ability: ... No, i'm not saying it.

Downside: A pullback. For example, if you do use this form, does it wear you out faster than usual?(recomended) Or some other thing that happens to you after you stop using it/While your using it.

Picture:: Optional but apreciated.

Copy and paste.

Quote :
Owner: Your characters name, obviously.

Weapon's name: Name of the weapon. Lets not be TOO random shall we?

Type: Equipment or parasitic

Appearance: Nothing is invisible. What does your innocence look like? Only basic looks. Please also add size and weight.

Level 1: Name (aka how do you call it out, optional though.) and possible changes in looks.

Normal ability: Here You describe how your weapon is used, how does it move and all that.

Special Attack: Anything special it can do? Or is it just something you swing at your enemy for now?

Level 2: Name and changes in looks. Getting this right away is iffy. If you want to use this right away in your rp even if you are a new user, pm Lenalee.

Special Attack: Again, does it gain another special ability?

Level 3: Name and changes in looks. You can't have this right away when you start rp'ing in this forum.

Special Attack: Do i have to repeat myself?

Critical Point Breaker: Name and changes in looks. Please note that this is a thingy that might wear your char out almost completely, or kill him/her. You cannot have it right away as a new member, but after you have rp'd a little.

Special Attack: You know, i HATE to repeat myself...

Special form: This is kinda like Allens crown clown. Gained after a while of rp, depending completely on your skill at rp battle. You just gotta find someone to fight and ask Lenalee (which is me) to look at the fight, so that i can decide if you are worthy of gaining this. BUT you can create it anyhow, even if you are not able to use it.

Special ability: ... No, i'm not saying it.

Downside: A pullback. For example, if you do use this form, does it wear you out faster than usual?(recomended) Or some other thing that happens to you after you stop using it/While your using it.

Picture:: Optional but apreciated.
Back to top Go down

Innocence template!
Page 1 of 1