D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Parasitic type innocence

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zigfreid

Zigfreid

Number of posts : 8
Warning :
Parasitic type innocence Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Parasitic type innocence Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
Parasitic type innocence Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Parasitic type innocence Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-12-09

Parasitic type innocence Empty
PostSubject: Parasitic type innocence   Parasitic type innocence EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 9:00 pm

Heh, stupid question I know, but I was wondering if my character is allowed a parasitic type weapon.
Haven't submitted the character sheet in yet because of this. Just let me know, if not, I'll change it to equipment type.
Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Tag

Tag

Number of posts : 184
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Parasitic type innocence   Parasitic type innocence EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 1:10 am

Of course you can have a parasite type. Just try to avoid making ones that are almost identical to another character's. We seem to get a lot of Allen-like parasite weapons... and characters, for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Zigfreid

Zigfreid

Number of posts : 8
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Parasitic type innocence   Parasitic type innocence EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 8:35 pm

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parasitic type innocence   Parasitic type innocence Empty

Back to top Go down

Parasitic type innocence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D. Gray-man RPG :: Important Things :: Questions-
Jump to: