D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pleased to meet you

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zigfreid

Zigfreid

Number of posts : 8
Warning :
Pleased to meet you Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Pleased to meet you Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
Pleased to meet you Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Pleased to meet you Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-12-09

Pleased to meet you Empty
PostSubject: Pleased to meet you   Pleased to meet you EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 8:41 pm

Hi there, I'm Zigfreid, or just Ziggy. Hm...suppose I should do some introduction stuffies...
Kay, I'm in highschool, have been RPing for lots and am -Man obsessive. ^^ I love to write and read just for the fun of it.

I believe that one day beansprouts will rule the world with thier awesomeness. Because I have a pet beansprout plant and it has told me that.

One more thing...I'm not very smart, seeing as it took me five minutes to find the "New Topic" buttton (being used to proboards thingies). So excuse me for my stupidity sometimes. ^^;; I'm a very mellow little person and have quirky ways of thinking and talking. I seem to still be stuck in the 18th-19th century (too many novels!)

Other than that, pleased to make your acquaintance.
Back to top Go down
Tag

Tag

Number of posts : 184
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-06-16

Pleased to meet you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pleased to meet you   Pleased to meet you EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 1:06 am

Hiiiii welcome~! *Hugs* A lot of our members had to take a break due to school related junk, so the site's been pretty dead lately, but it'll pick up soon... hopefully. Anyway, since right now the only semi-active staff members seem to be me and Lenalee, any questions and approvals will be handled by one of us. Have fun and don't be discouraged by the slowness. ^-^
Back to top Go down

Pleased to meet you
Page 1 of 1