D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

back, but not for good.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Untainted666

Untainted666

Number of posts : 343
Warning :
back, but not for good. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100back, but not for good. Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
back, but not for good. Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100back, but not for good. Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :
back, but not for good. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100back, but not for good. Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-08-22

back, but not for good. Empty
PostSubject: back, but not for good.   back, but not for good. EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 6:57 pm

YES, I'M BACK!

but on thursday, its heading to M'sia for me, so still no RP-ing for me.

lets see...

Travelled so far:
Singapore - Shanghai - Jinan (Shandong) - Qing Zhou - Tai Shan - Wei An - Jinan - Beijing - Singapore

And I've climbed the Great Wall of China too!!!

Three things I've learnt:

In China, always check the angle of incidence from the entrance of the toilets before using them. They may not have fully grasped the meaning of doors yet.

They drive like Need for Speed everywhere. I heard even racers had a hard time here. Jaywalking and attempted suicide often coincides.

The students study, study, study, anbd study there. Real hardworking. And somehow they think Singaporeans can't speak Chinese...

ok report over.
Back to top Go down
Tag

Tag

Number of posts : 184
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: back, but not for good.   back, but not for good. EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 2:30 am

Sounds fun.... minus the toilets not having doors part. That's a little creepy.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Number of posts : 737
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: back, but not for good.   back, but not for good. EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 8:49 am

Holy cookie! They just STUDY? I'd die!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: back, but not for good.   back, but not for good. Empty

Back to top Go down

back, but not for good.
Page 1 of 1