D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Bloody Sweets[open]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Akachou

Number of posts : 36
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Bloody Sweets[open]   Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:18 am

It has been long since the time he has fled his old cage in Japan, flying to other places like an escaped bird. And now, this person has reached so far as to be in Europe to the country of Germany. Quite a distance he has travelled if he merely traveled on foot, to be going across Asia.

But who was this person to walk amongst the streets that few were there to walk? He was so strange. And so young to walk alone. He was clothed in a collared black long sleeved shirt with cuffs at the end, small silver red cufflings attached. Overtop he wore a white vest and simple black pants to finish off. He looked very much aristocratic as he had perhaps inherited that aspect of him from genetics. Within those clothes, his body was held within, the clothes only the slightest bit loose rather than tightfitting. He had such a slender physique that it appeared it can be broken so easily. And within the clothes, his skin seemed all the more paler, the tint of peach in his skin almost without a trace.

His facial features were all the more strange. His eyes cradled still in the snowy paleness that was his face that seemed like a porcelain doll. His eyes were closed but still nonetheless felt as if they were devoid of emotions. His hair was short, and mixed of two colors: black and white. White that dominated from his ear up and black from his ear down. His eyes opened lightly to show his crimson orbs that looked unenthusiastically to the streets. But on his shoulder, it was a luminescent red butterfly, larger than the normal size of butterflies.

He walked calmly to a small cafe, taking a table outside the cafe. He ordered a simple sample of chocolate as he was brought a small box of the german chocolate. He looked down to the sweet treat as he extended a slender finger to grasp one as he brought it to his mouth. As he swallowed, a bit of blood ran down his chin as he appeared to not have noticed or simply didn't care. "Slight alcohal content. They don't even know not to feed a fourteen year old alcohal." He whispered in a bell like voice to himself. "Simply boring." He said as he swallowed another piece of chocolate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Untainted666

Number of posts : 343
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
80 / 10080 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Sweets[open]   Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:04 am

A weak voice rose from the sidewalks where the young white-haired boy was. "Hey...hey kid..."

It was a man, rugged, stubble protuding under his chin, his eyes deadened and weary. A ragged
rug was draped over him, and beside him two mice chased each other in a circle. His mahogany
hair was dirty and unwashed, falling over half his face.

"Hey...spare something for me, willya?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akachou

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Sweets[open]   Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:27 pm

He looked down to the collapsing dirty man with unphazed eyes. He rather didn't trust complete strangers no matter how desperate they looked. It was the untouched bomb that would set off a mess of trouble. He's met up with strange monsters with gun like arms. He's seen these strange monsters escape from human disguises. And they were a pain to attempt to get rid of. He didn't want to be bothered by such things. He took one of the chocolates into his fingers as he looked to the chocolate rather than the man.

"Sir, if I give you this chocolate," it was then that his face turned to look to the man again, "Will you give me your nightmares?" He asked looking to the man who seemed desperate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jansonlyw

Number of posts : 333
Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
23 / 10023 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Sweets[open]   Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:10 am

A young guy with silvery hair watched the white haired guy carefully from a distance. His name was Xenaz Pyrix. He had taken an interest in the white haired guy ever since he saw him eliminate a bunch of akuma that he was sent to destroy. By his waist under his coat, hung his blade, Zankuta.
Xenaz wanted to keep watch on that young boy, and to learn more about him before meeting up with him.
Currently, Xenaz was watching that young boy negotiating on giving a chocolate to a stranger. The stranger seemed vaguely familiar, though he could not recognize the stranger properly.
Xenaz was going to watch for now, and do nothing. Nothing yet at least.

Exp bar[==--------]
- Rydo~the artist
<0/100>
Exp bar[----------]
- Shana~the sadist
<0/100>
Exp bar[----------]
- Azuki~the lady
<0/100>
Exp bar[----------]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pitifulakumas.blogspot.com
Untainted666

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
80 / 10080 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Sweets[open]   Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:55 am

The man considered his offer with cold, authorative eyes that bore a sly intelligence within.
"That seems like a fair trade. And God knows nothing is ever really fair. How about half, then?"
He whipped his hand up without waiting for an answer, and broke the chocolate into half. WIth
a single bite, he downed the sweet right away.

Black Roth sighed with some small satisfaction and got to his feet. He was a good head taller than
the boy, and the belt of cards still hung around his waist.

For a moment, Black sniffed the air. He could swear there was something he dimly recalled in the
air...but....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akachou

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Sweets[open]   Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:03 pm

He could feel a slight feel of insight as if anticipating someone with a different presence was around, but he saved it to question later. Right now, he needed to stock on nightmares... He quickly shook away the nagging suspicions easily. He took another piece of chocolate as it half hung out of his mouth as he then ate the rest of it, a bit of blood dripping down his chin again. His right eye began to glow a faint red color as another of the red butterflies appeared. He watched as the other stood up, having more or less the same facial expression. He didn't really seem to care as his head tilted upward to look to the other male.

"Then sleep. I'll meet you at the beginning." He said again as one of the red butterflies tapped onto the man in front of him as it began to seap into the other's skin. Now, it would be the beginning of the other's nightmares. But..Akachou had disappeared from the streets of that town. Where was he? The answer was simple, he was at the beginning, of this other man's nightmare, one of the red butterflies lying on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Untainted666

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
80 / 10080 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Sweets[open]   Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:53 pm

Sleep was almost immediate for Black, and dreams inevitable.

He was crying, tears that had nothing to do with sadness and everything to do with desperation and helplessness
rolling down his cheeks. His sister-where was she? He could not see her among the flames, the rubble, the ruins
of the village he still recalled, detail for detail.

The night was lit up by the blaze of a razing storm, and unholy power hung in the air ominously...Black gritted his
teeth, his bleeding hands tearing away debris as he moved, never stopping, almost dropping, as his lungs protested
aginst his endeavors...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jansonlyw

Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
23 / 10023 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Sweets[open]   Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:24 am

Xenaz gasped silently as the stranger took a chocolate and fell asleep, before the boy with the white hair sent a butterfly onto the stranger, then disappeared from view.
'Its most like the work of innocence, this boy IS interesting,' Xenaz thought to himself as he grinned a little.

Exp bar[==--------]
- Rydo~the artist
<0/100>
Exp bar[----------]
- Shana~the sadist
<0/100>
Exp bar[----------]
- Azuki~the lady
<0/100>
Exp bar[----------]
Back to top Go down
Akachou

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Sweets[open]   Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:52 pm

(ooc; XD Unless jasonlyw plans on stealing Black's body away somewhere else, I wonder what jason's gonna put)

He stood, right beside the other male looking around at the burning scenery, the luminescent butterfly on his shoulder twitching its wings. It was a familiar scene that he's seen a couple times before. "Ah, a fire. So innocent until it spreads like an incurable disease. And if I gather from other dreams I've seen, either you set the fire and wish to stop it or a family member is trapped and you wish to stop that." He said looking nonchalantly into the fire, as if it was a mirror trying to reflect his image.

His crimson orbs glanced to him, "My name is Akachou. What do you want to happen? What would you like me to do, sir?" He said as he looked to the rubble. "If you're pulling at the rubble to try to get someone out, I can make a simple deduction: You want to jump in the flames to be with your family and in turn die in the flames. But what if that person was to try to get out, then would the same happen with a happier ending. But this suffering of yours, it ought to make the nightmare taste all the more better." He said as it came out sounding sadistic though his tone of voice had not changed, his mentality still in tact. He simply spoke blunt which sounded out misunderstood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jansonlyw

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
23 / 10023 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Sweets[open]   Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:54 pm

(eh what the hell, then making me join this topic? guess i'll have to find something to do.)
Xenaz, seeing that the boy hadn't appeared, and that the stranger didn't seem like he was going to wake up anytime soon, Xenaz stepped out of the shadows, and approached the man lying on the floor.
He was going to take a closer look to see why the man seemed so familiar.

Exp bar[==--------]
- Rydo~the artist
<0/100>
Exp bar[----------]
- Shana~the sadist
<0/100>
Exp bar[----------]
- Azuki~the lady
<0/100>
Exp bar[----------]
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
80 / 10080 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Sweets[open]   Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:12 am

The scene changed, and now Black Roth was dragging the feverish body of his sister, trudging through the
stony road with bare feet, crying for soemone to help him. All the doctors, the phramacists-everyone turned
the boy away, and his sister recieved no aid.

Voices swarmed around his head...something...about a white haired boy...

The true Black's voice rang inside Akachou's head. "The deal was for half my nightmares. They mine, nightmare
or not, and so they stay with me."

Black's body stirred, as Xenaz approached. Even asleep he responded to his enemies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akachou

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Sweets[open]   Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:47 am

He frowned a bit more looking to that offer. "Then wake up." He said unsastisfied as it was. He wasn't sure of the color of his nightmare candy now. He felt a bit annoyed at the least.

--------------

He appeared, seemingly out of nowhere. The same red butterfly exitting from the other male's body. As if it had a longing, it flew towards Akachou but as soon as it touched Akachou, it disappeared. The same red butterfly still lain on his shoulder, fluttering its wings carelessly.

He could now see the other person. That other presence he was feeling earlier. He looked flatly at him with no expression really, no clear reaction. Instead, he looked to his dream catcher as a small orb-like object was ejecting. A half of a blue candy orb appeared as he grabbed it in his hand. He frowned, "It'll only taste as good as a green one." He said as he popped it in his mouth. Wouldn't do any good to even simply carry it around for later.

As he finished the candy, he sat down back at the table as he took another of his chocolates and popped it in his mouth. "Ne, stranger-san, what may I ask are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jansonlyw

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
23 / 10023 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Sweets[open]   Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:21 am

Xenaz wasn't startled that the boy had appeared out of nowhere. In fact, he was expecting it to happen.
'Keh, I've been following you for a while, boy. You are one interesting person with those butterfly-shaped objects- might you be a user of innocence, just like me?' Xenaz replied casually, his face still the same expressionless face that he wore most of the time.
Xenaz then looked at the stranger, and his eyes widened as he finally recognized the stranger from up close. It was Black Roth.
'You! What the hell are you doing here?!' Xenaz snarled loudly.
Black Roth was unpredictable and a tough opponent to face. Xenaz muttered with a sadistic grin, 'Whatever your name is boy, step back. This could get a little ugly.'

Exp bar[==--------]
- Rydo~the artist
<0/100>
Exp bar[----------]
- Shana~the sadist
<0/100>
Exp bar[----------]
- Azuki~the lady
<0/100>
Exp bar[----------]
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
80 / 10080 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Sweets[open]   Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:56 am

"And you can bet your life on it." Black ROth sadi as his eyes popped back open, and he took a swipe at Xenaz
with his right leg.

Spinning around, he looked back to the candy boy, saying:"What I'm doing? Killing people like him, i suppose."
He grinned sharkishly, his eyes burning white by now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akachou

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Sweets[open]   Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:50 am

"In..nocence?" He voiced the word over again in a hollow voice, "Nande? Is that what these are, or what I am?" He questioned, obviously not knowing anything of innocence or any related connections to innocence.

He looked flatly to the two who were arguing. He looked expressionlessly as they were now seen to have a strong dislike for one another. He remained in his same spot as he took a bite of the chocolate liesurely. He didn't seem phazed at either person's response. "Ah, for the record, it's rather rude to kick a person out of their spot when they were here first. Especially so if you're going to invade a person's privacy from being like a stalker. And if you plan on killing each other, it'd be a bit difficult here considering the terrain is in town with mild population of citizens. In turn, you'll have trouble killing each other without killing a good amount of bystanders in the process, ne?" He said taking another liesurely bite of his chocolate. He sounded like he was being a smart*ss but he was simply stating the truth in what he thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Untainted666

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
80 / 10080 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Sweets[open]   Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:35 am

"That isn't much of a probelm." Black smirked. "Innocence...activate." He said it with
a tone of disdain. Immediately the belt sprung to life, becoming a mechanical sort of
device, with a deck of cards as the hilt. Black drew a card.

"The Temperance"

A gale started to build up, and dilute wine poured from the heavens, swirling around
the group, cutting them off from the world outside as it turned into a liquid tornado.

"Now, we can battle to our heart's content." His eyes glinted with steely fury, hair
tossing about in the galestorm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jansonlyw

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
23 / 10023 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Sweets[open]   Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:10 am

Xenaz hopped over the kick lazily.
'Yeah, it won't.' Xenaz's pupils turned into a yellow that seemed to glow-in-the-dark. a mad grin appeared on his face.
'Boy, get the hell outta here, unless you wanna get caught up in something totally unrelated to you...' Xenaz spoke in a different harsher voice.
'Nice cards, Zankuta Activate!' Xenaz shouted as he unsheathed a black blade.
The blade merged with his left arm, forming an armored arm with claws.
'Khhh...... Back to where we left off, eh?' Xenaz said to Black Roth, his grin still there, but all ready for battle.

Exp bar[==--------]
- Rydo~the artist
<0/100>
Exp bar[----------]
- Shana~the sadist
<0/100>
Exp bar[----------]
- Azuki~the lady
<0/100>
Exp bar[----------]
Back to top Go down
Akachou

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Sweets[open]   Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:01 pm

"You both are persistent and annoying. Givingme half a nightmare and stalkingme. Also for fighting and telling me to get out when I was here anyway. Very dull. But please, if you're going to fight, show me blood. In or out of nightmares, if makes things more..delicious." He said licking his finger of some chocolate. He wiped off the blood on his chin nonchalantly watching the two bring out weapons.

"By the way, 'Boy' is not my name. Ore wa Akachou desu." He took out another orb into his hand. "Hmm, basics. What to start with." He said to himself monopolizing a pink orb-like candy in one hand and a similar green one in his other. He looked to the two nonchalantly, droning to himself. "If you both have the will to meddle with me, why not meddle with each other elsewhere?" He asked passing a light kiss to the pink orb, tasting a bit of the nightmare. "Tasteless." He said unsatisfied with the pink orb.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jansonlyw

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
23 / 10023 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Sweets[open]   Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:35 pm

'Hehe, asking for blood? that was a redundant question.... khhhh!' Xenaz muttered as Akachou continued to ramble on.

'So sorry Akachou-kun, but I recognized this idiot before I could introduced myself. And beating the shit outta him is more important!' Xenaz shouted out loud through the galestorm.

Exp bar[==--------]
- Rydo~the artist
<0/100>
Exp bar[----------]
- Shana~the sadist
<0/100>
Exp bar[----------]
- Azuki~the lady
<0/100>
Exp bar[----------]
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
80 / 10080 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Sweets[open]   Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:38 am

"Don't kid around with me." Black Roth drew another card, holding it before his face, flashing only his white eyes.

"The Sun."

A corona of dazzling light enveloped the entire area, and all of the space in the gale exploded into a fiery mass of
concentrated heat. "You shall know my power exceeds yours, Exorcist." Black Roth said, as flames washed over him.
Soon the fire subsided, leaving only charred earth around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jansonlyw

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
23 / 10023 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Sweets[open]   Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:28 am

'Heh, you sure of that?' Xenaz said lazily as he stepped out of the fire, not bothered by the flames. In fact, he didn't seem to have received any damage from Black's attack, excluding the fact that his exorcist uniform was charred a little.
'Keh! I can't believe that you would attempt to eliminate me like that.' Xenaz muttered as he creaked his neck and in a moment, he disappeared from view (moved with great speed), and appeared behind Black, swinging his arm at Black. His clawed hand was just a few minimetres away from hitting Black's neck..........

Exp bar[==--------]
- Rydo~the artist
<0/100>
Exp bar[----------]
- Shana~the sadist
<0/100>
Exp bar[----------]
- Azuki~the lady
<0/100>
Exp bar[----------]
Back to top Go down
Akachou

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Sweets[open]   Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:55 pm

"Exorcist." He voiced the word said by one of the individuals. He apparently was in the way of the fight which he didn't seem concerned with. He took out a purple spherical item. It was unlike the candy he usually took out and was a solid color rather than translucent like the candy. "Quite bothersome really. First those 'monsters' with only shooting moving targets in mind and now 'exorcists'?" He said as if it was a bothersomet task, though hard to be told from his voice.

He threw the purple object in the midst of their fighting as he watched the ball puff up into dark purple smoke. It appeared to be a smokescreen..but more. It had a certain scent rather than a smokescreen. "I borrowed this toxic smokescreen from one of my puppets. It has a poison in it that produces temporary paralysis, over all affecting the nervous system by dulling the muscles. It dulls the muscles since it also has a slight alcohol content in it. I've been exposed to it so often, my body has produced antibodies to this particular poison." He said watching the poison smoke puff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Untainted666

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
80 / 10080 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Sweets[open]   Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:43 am

Black heard what Akachou had to say and calmed himself down, keeping his breathing to a minimum
and his mind void and free from all unneccessary thoughts, as he had learnt during his years in the
terrorist faction...it would slow the poison down, so he had some time, perhaps a minute or so, before
this poison reached his bloodstream.Opening his eyes, he parried the claw with a raised arm, not
even concious of the pain as the steellike claws dug into his arm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jansonlyw

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
23 / 10023 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Sweets[open]   Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:13 am

Xenaz clenched his clawed hand and pulled it out of Black's arm, ripping it a little.
He then noticed the gas and thought, It seems mysterious, its not gonna be smart if i stay in this thing....... still, i breathed in a little already.
Xenaz calmed his mind, pushing away all thoughts of battle, death, revenge and hatred, lowering his pulse rate, thus slowing the effect of the poison
He slipped out of the galestorm as quickly as possible, yet with little unecessary movement, so as not to increase his blood pressure.
'That's it.... I'm pretty sure that you're a user of innocence just like me, Akachou, and its surprising that you can use it so well without being trained.' Xenaz muttered slowly, commenting on Akachou.
Xenaz was currently more concerned on how to stop the poison from spreading than beating the living shit out of Black Roth or finding out more about Akachou.

Exp bar[==--------]
- Rydo~the artist
<0/100>
Exp bar[----------]
- Shana~the sadist
<0/100>
Exp bar[----------]
- Azuki~the lady
<0/100>
Exp bar[----------]
Back to top Go down
Akachou

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Sweets[open]   Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:17 am

He tilted his head a bit watching the two still continue to quarrel despite the poisoning. He then ignored it completely as he began wandering around in the area that seemed almost as if it was a whole other dimension. He then played with his little red butterfly by poking at its scarlet wings. He completely ignored either comments from the two as he seemed to be losing interest as he appeared to be only slightly regarded amidst their fight.

He looked around the area once more before his crimson eyes lied on the one he entered the dreams with. "Oi, where is the exit?" He asked nonchalantly. "Wherever this is, I left my chocolate." He said giving a rather blunt explanation. "I feel really hungry again since your nightmare was still tasteless, almost as tasteful as a pink orb." He said shrugging. "And since the poison doesn't seem to be affecting you as fast as I'd like, I guess I should ask to leave." He said thoughtfully though perhaps he should've asked first rather than throw smokebombs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Sweets[open]   

Back to top Go down

Bloody Sweets[open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next