D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Number of posts : 333
Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :
Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :
Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-20

Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open)   Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 8:50 pm

(same!!!! i'm getting forced to use my cannon to save our asses! still trying not to use him! Tyki's fault ~nyaa)
Xenaz was still launching the mass amounts of Zanku-Fury at Tyki, when Christian came to him, and whispered some stuff, before sending a heavy fist towards his back. Xenaz flipped higher into the air again, launched one Zanku-Fury at Christian before continuing his assault on Tyki. His face was finally showing emotions. His yellow eyes were filled with fury and madness, while his mouth just kept on grinning madly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shana heard Christian's instructions and decided that it would be better to obey. She summoned a whole lot of Hanabi, more then she had ever summoned before.
The Hanabi all surrounded the battlefield, forming a dome around them. She was going to restrict the movements of the tease whether Tyki liked it or not.
Shana then started charging a Fire Crash (check Powers Section for more info.) and the fireball was growing bigger and bigger by the second.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rydo and Azuki both received the warning from Christian and both replied at the same time,
'No way! Xenaz-sama is still there! I need to go help him!'
'No way! Xenaz is still there! I need to go assist him!'
Xenaz had always been like an older brother to Rydo ever since the day Rydo was brought to the Black Order, and Rydo always looked up to Xenaz, thus the loyalty to him.
Azuki was nearly killed by akumas that she accidentally created due to her older siblings dieing, and was saved by her innocence that activated on the spot and Xenaz being nearby when the akumas were created. She looked up to Xenaz ever since that day, and she would assist him in whatever he needed without question.
Both Rydo and Azuki leapt at the same time, and dashed towards Xenaz, ready to help him no matter what he was doing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the distance, Yu Kanda was watching from a distant cliff.
Kanda mumbled 'Huh, idiots, making me waste my time......'
and unsheathed Mugen, before dashing off towards the battle field.

You made me do this, tyki. Garrgh, by right, Xenaz and Kanda don't get along well too, although both dislike Allen.
Kanda: you all know why
Xenaz: hates Allen's happy-go-lucky attitude.
Back to top Go down
http://pitifulakumas.blogspot.com
Untainted666

Untainted666

Number of posts : 343
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open)   Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 4:32 am

Christian reached one hand in the trajectory of the Zanku-Fury. It hit him hard, but he barely budged. Blood
seeped down from his fingers...only to become instantly evaporated as flames coiled around his arm.

Rydo and Azuki dashed towards Xenaz, who was a good distance away. That was well. They definitelt did not
want to be caught in this storm.

With a flash of power, Chris assumed Control of all the Hanabi in the area, pulling in Shana's Fire Crash for double
assurance. "Tyki-niki..."Christian started. "You know, I always have my own plans, and I still do, even in Edo.
I'm afraid...you have to stay down a while."

With all his Control, Christian unleashed a massive wave of red hot flames around Tyki, scorching the earth under
a dark black. The temperature surged to burning degrees, and the night sky was lit up by the biggest bonfire of
the decade.

Quickly, he darted to Rydo and Azuki, picking them up and tucking them under his arm like dolls. "It's not safe here,
let's talk somewhere else." He told them, Xenaz and Black.

Looking back, he glanced meaningfully at Shana, telling her to keep up with him, as he ran off at an distance with
the Exorcists.

Black was speechless. What the hell was going on? But as he saw a figure emerging from the flames, he decided heading
the opposite direction was the most sensible thing to do.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open)   Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 7:33 am

After Christian fried the whole area with the flower-shaped beings of fire and a really huge fireball from the girl with the flaming hair, Xenaz calmed down as he stopped attacking, and shut his eyes, and when he opened them, his pupils were back to the usual gray.
'Fine I'll listen-' Xenaz muttered as Christian picked Azuki and Rydo up.
'You bloody faggot! you leave Rydo alone this instance or I'll rip your guts outta you! ' Xenaz started shouting as he chased after Christian, totally ignoring what he was saying earlier.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shana woahed at the destruction that Christian caused with her Hanabi and Fire Crash.
If our powers join forces, we can do things much greater than when alone, Shana thought to herself as she caught Christian's eye and followed him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rydo and Azuki were only halfway to Xenaz when the noah that had warned them burnt the whole area with the beings of fire and a huge fireball made by the girl with the flaming hair. And within a few seconds, He picked the both of them up and carried them off, with Xenaz cursing and shouting threats at the noah for touching Rydo.
Sigh, wish Xenaz would care for me like that too... Azuki thought to herself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kanda was about to unleash a Kaichu: Ichigen at Tyki when the whole place was set on fire, and the rest left the area.
Kanda went into the fire to search for Tyki. He knew that Tyki wouldn't be brought down with an attack like that.
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open)   Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 5:11 am

Christian sighed wearily. "I'm actually saving your asses from the strongest Noah in the world, you dumb prick..."
He mutterred. Looking down at the kids under his arms, he grinned. "I'm guessing this little boy is Rydo, huh? And
your name, girl?" He continued running, legs moving too fast to be captured by the naked eye.

Black ROth scowled. That guy's fast...if he didn't run at full speed, he was gonna lose him soon.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open)   Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 8:18 am

'What ever, just leave Rydo alone, you idiot!' Xenaz shouted as he continued to chase after Christian. Xenaz was matching up with Christian's speed, although he could have gone a little faster.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shana was having trouble keeping up with Christian, as she was not really the speedy type.
'Gaah! Stupid oni-chan, leaving me behind while running off with the others!' Shana cursed under her breath.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Yes, I'm Rydo, Noah-san. I think you better put me down or Xenaz-sama isn't gonna stop anytime soon.' Rydo replied to Christian as he stared into the distance with a bored look.
Azuki just said, 'My name is Azuki, and i think you'd better put Rydo-chan down, Xenaz-kun's not gonna stop chasing you to the ends of the earth if you don't leave Rydo alone........ I'm doing fine here,' as she deactivated her innocence, letting all the petals retract back to the stem of the flower, forming a perfect flower again.
Rydo however, didn't deactivate his innocence and just let his scorpion tail flap in the breeze.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

Number of posts : 435
Location : Tyki - Awakened Noah [0/1000] | Shirou - Exorcist [0/100]
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open)   Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 9:19 am

Tyki stood there, watching the assault, how his fellow Noah clan tried to kill him by using a combination attack of Control and Hanabi. It wasn't really damaging, just a few black spots on his already black suit. It was more like a sauna to Tyki than it was like a damaging fireball. His hat was burned to bits, and he took off his black coat, that was riddled in burn marks, relealing a white shirt with collars up. Then a guy with a sword attacked Tyki with strange white things... He was just on time to use a heap of about 30 tease to block them, sacrificing the tease. "Damn you guys, first you burn hundreds of my tease, then you force me to use them as a shield? I'll kill you all!" he said, but then he saw that all the people, except the guy with the katana had started their escape.

"You... You can't be Yu Kanda right? The guy that killed Skin?!" he said, his grin faded. This was the guy that killed Skin, his noah brother. Although he didn't like Skin's attitude all that much, he killed him. "Unforgiveable.. Unforgiveable... UNFORGIVEABLE!" he shouted while pointing his arm forward. A strong beam emerged from Tyki's arm and also shot behind him to keep him in balance. "Reject!" he shouted as the beam that would form a black void sped towards Yu Kanda.
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open)   Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 9:27 am

"Uh~really, I'm not too keen about carrying little kids around either, but other
than your friendly Xenaz-sama, I'm more worried about that thing over there."
He pointed to a swiriling vortex of Noah energies, his tone matter-of-factly. "Tyki-
niki's been rather pented up as of late. I'd hate to cross path with him any time
too soon."

Chris' eyes arrowed as his safe point neared into sight. Just a little more...

Black Roth mutterred something inaudible as he looked back on the onslaught
Tyki had unleashed on Kanda.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open)   Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 10:54 pm

'Gahh!!! Just let him go and I'll carry him you idiot!!!' Xenaz shouted out loud as he grabbed Rydo's tail and pulled Rydo into his arms.
'Ahh.... finally. What did you want to talk about eh?' Xenaz's attitude towards Christian changed after he got Rydo out of Christian's arms.

Shana took a look back just to see a big swirly black void at the battlefield that she left.
'Baka-Tyki-ni.....' She muttered breathlessly and continued to follow Christian although he was a really huge distance ahead.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rydo felt Xenaz pull his tail and he slid out of Christian's arms into Xenaz's.
'See? Noah-san, it would be quieter if you just handed me over...' Rydo chided Christian as he deactivated his innocence, turning back into the unmutated little boy.
Azuki said nothing as she waited for christian to stop running so that she could be put down.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Huh, you're related to that goon? Then finishing you off will be a piece of cake.' Kanda commented as Tyki spoke. Kanda did not know anything about what had happened in the ark to Moyashi and the rest, so he did not know what he was facing.
Kanda stepped out of the zone of the black void shot by Tyki before it destroyed everything as he shouted 'Double Illusion Blades!' and a second blade appeared in his left hand, one that looked exactly the same as Mugen.

(controlling 5 characters in a post, I bet no one's ever done that before eh? haha I own. and you people know it! Very Happy)

Last edited by jansonlyw on Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open)   Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 3:47 am

((you own my ass. Rolling Eyes You can't just 'step out' of Tyki's vortex! Sry, I'm a TYki-fan (the character, i mean)
Tyki's vortex destroys everything. There's nothing for you to step on. Though with Kanda's regen you shld be
alrite...you could slash through with great power like Allen did. I recommend Lvl 3.))

"Paedophile." Christian whispered close enough for only Azuki to hear. "Alright, we're just....about....there! "
Christian stopped at the mouth of a cavern Buddhist temple, the holy doors wide open. "It's a refuge, Akumas
don't frequent here. They're repelled by the strong faith in place here."

The cavern temple was old, run down. Black Roth looked around in wonder. They doormen statues of the temple
bared their ugly fangs, one a bright red, the other sea blue, and it was hard to say which was uglier. Black could
see why anyone would abstain from here.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open)   Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 4:19 am

eh wait im not very free to reply to the rp, but i missed out a bit of it. i meant stepped out before the vortex destroyed everything
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open)   Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 8:15 am

((I'd think that just dodging would be impossible, I'll check with some of my sources. Controlling 5 characters isn't that good, it, in fact, is weak. That fact that you need 5 characters to have a post the length me and untainted can do with 1 character isn't good at all. I mean, if you posted 2 paragraphs of 6 sentances each for each character, yeah, that'd be owning, although it's something I could easily do with 5 characters..))

I've checked with marlow. And watched a AMV for tyki doing reject. I've concluded that at the range you are in, it'd hit you in 2 seconds. It hit allen in 1 second even with the 10 meter gap
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open)   Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 11:17 pm

whatever, I'm not posting anything for today. The moment i came home to check on this thing, Tyki tried arguing with me and ruined my mood. Continue arguing and I'll let you all regret.
I tried being a good moderator and making my own unique characters, but how do i get treated back in return? I get an admin trying to argue with me and claim that kanda's useless in speed and reaction for dodging the vortex.
If i wanted to overpower like you people claim i did in my character training, i would have just posted this.
----------------
Xenaz yawned and the whole village got reduced into sand, all the akumas got purified back into normal humans and the earl died from a heart attack.
------------------
and if you think i'm trying to cause trouble, you're wrong. I havent used any vulgarities yet, and i dont intend to, unless you people want me to.
I'll include some hokkien too.
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open)   Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 11:22 pm

It's not that we're doubting kanda's speed. I've watched an amv of tyki doing the move several times. It hits before allen even noticed.
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open)   Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 7:35 am

((I truly hate posting just for OOC. So I'll make this a Black Roth post.

@Tyki: Kanda is fast. VERY fast. If he activated his third seal, then he would no doubt
be able to escape Tyki's reject, he's that fast.

But then, he didnt, so its a matter of debate. Go figure.

@Janson: I'm not biased or anything, but can I infer that you're Southeast Asian?

I'm frm S'pore btw.

Jan, you gotta understand, Lvl 1 is like when Xenaz just started as an Exorcist or something.
So he cant kill Lvl 3s that easily. OK, I just got an idea. Since Xenaz is so powerful NOW, why
dont you make your training posts abt Xenaz in the PAST? Like, when he was trying to figure
out his abilities and all, and training to become this powerful. That way no one can say you're
too strong now bcos theorectically you've trained hard in the past. ANd its good RP material.

Pls, ppl, dont argue for the sake of arguing...i hate debates...))

Black Roth heard a sound coming from outside. It was a peculiar sound....it was enchanting him,
lulling his senses...though he tried to shake it off, the soft melody was too hard to ignore...

Slowly, he felt his feet being dragged across teh ground against his will...
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open)   Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 12:18 am

ahhh yeah im from singapore, and i'll reply later when i can, my final paper's tomorrow, need to study for design and technology. it was meant to be today, but all thanks to a girl form my school suciding, all the exams got pushed back one day.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open)   Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thrice Unlucky. Nine times Shy. (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2