D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Date

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sira

Number of posts : 78
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Date   Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:46 pm

Sira sighed heavily as she leaned her head on her hand. She was sitting in a good, italian resturant. She was following through on her promise to Cole. She had said that she would go on a date with Cole if he managed to survive Christian's invasion of the Black Order. She had actually been suprised that Cole had gotten a reservation at a nice resturant. Maybe he actually did have some idea how to show a girl a good time. But just when she thought he might not be completely flirtatious and frivolous, he pulled this. She had been sitting in the resturant for nearly a quarter of an hour waiting for the goofy bastard to show up. She sighed again, sipping a glass of water.

She wouldn't be quite so angry if she had been expecting this, but after the invasion, Cole had seemed to get his act together. He had even started training, and there were rumors that his innocence had advanced. He had seemed serious when he had told her about the dinner reservations. Happy, but not completely overstimulated happy. She was also angry because the nice resturant had required her to dress up a bit. She was wearing red lipstick, and a small amount of blue eyeshadow. She was even wearing a well fitted green dress. "I'm definately gonna kill him." She muttered, wishing she hadn't left her innocence at headquarters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cole

Number of posts : 108
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
65 / 10065 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Date   Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:42 pm

Cole swore as he dodged an akuma bullet. "Tonight of all nights... It really just had to happen tonight." He muttered. Komui just had to send him on a mission that afternoon. He promised it would be done fast, it was probably a false alarm anyway, not real innocence. But of course, it just had to be real, there just had to be akuma, and in turn, Komui would just have to be killed the instant Cole returned to the order. "Akuma bastards... I! Have! A! Date!" He yelled, punctuating each word with a blow from his gauntlet, destroying two level one akuma with the attacks, before turning around and running as fast as he could away from the remaining akuma. He already had the innocence, so there wasn't really a reason for him to stay and fight the akuma. Besides, he wasn't wearing his fighting clothes. The Akuma had arrived a few minutes after he had finished changing into some good black slacks, a collared white shirt, and a nice sports jacket. The hardest part wasn't the actual fight, any exorcist worth his salt could handle a few level one Akuma, but trying to handle five without getting a scratch on his clothes was a bit tougher.

With a sigh, Cole slowed to a quick walk, checking his reflection in a window before producing a small comb from his pocket and running it through his hair a few times. "Alright, good to go." He muttered, before checking his watch. "Eh?! That late already?" He exclaimed before sprinting down the street. A few minutes later, he walked into the resturant, a bit out of breath, and a bit panicked. Staring around for a second, he spotted Sira sitting at a two person table in the corner. Cole quickly slid into the seat across from her. "I'm so sorry I was late, Komui made me go on a mission, and I'm sorry, and oh my god you look pretty." He said, finally taking her appearance in. "No, I mean you're not pretty and I'm sorry. Wait, no! I mean I'm sorry and Komui sent me on a pretty mission- Can I just start over?" He pleaded, putting his head in his hands.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jansonlyw

Number of posts : 333
Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
23 / 10023 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Date   Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:31 pm

can i join in, as a person who 'happened to pass by'? I like to get my characters involved in these kinds of things! =P

Exp bar[==--------]
- Rydo~the artist
<0/100>
Exp bar[----------]
- Shana~the sadist
<0/100>
Exp bar[----------]
- Azuki~the lady
<0/100>
Exp bar[----------]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pitifulakumas.blogspot.com
Sira

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Date   Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:43 pm

Sure thing Jansy-Cha~an! You should post now so we can have a good posting order going.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jansonlyw

Number of posts : 333
Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
23 / 10023 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Date   Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:54 pm

(ooc: okie-dokie!)

Xenaz Pyrix and Rydo Kyomaru were sitting in a quiet and darker corner of the restaurant, enjoying their dinner and watching the scene of Cole apologizing to Sira.
Rydo had wanted to eat Italian food that night, so Xenaz took him to the restaurant to eat. They happened to be in the same one as Cole and Sira, and they decided that they didn't want to disturb the couple. (at least not yet.)
Xenaz had decided on a piece of salad as he didn't really fancy Italian food. He watched the comedy as he ate his salad, and told Rydo, 'Hey Rydo, don't be like Cole next time when you grow up.' with an amused face.
Rydo laughed softly, so as to leave the couple unaware of their presence, and continued to eat his food.

Exp bar[==--------]
- Rydo~the artist
<0/100>
Exp bar[----------]
- Shana~the sadist
<0/100>
Exp bar[----------]
- Azuki~the lady
<0/100>
Exp bar[----------]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pitifulakumas.blogspot.com
Sira

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Date   Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:32 pm

Sira was momentarily overwhelmed by the sudden, inarticulate presence of her partner. "Slow down cassanova," She muttered darkly, cracking her knuckles menacingly under the table as he stumbled over his words, feeling a bit flattered despite his ramblings. "I think it would be safe to say that you actually do mean the first one, so no, I don't need to hear more apologies and compliments rolled together into another load of what can only be considered 'verbal vomit.'" She replied cooly. "Still, at least you aren't dressed in your uniform or something." She said, appraising him with a sharp eye. It was true. She could barely believe it, but Cole looked... nice. It was strange, she had never seen him anywhere but the order or on their mission, and he was always garbed in a black exorcist's cloak. He looked better without it.

"So, since you were late because of it, you better not have messed up on that mission." She said threateningly. "If you messed up, then getting here late wasn't worth it, and I'll have to beat you up." She said happily, signaling a waiter that they were ready to order. "I'll have the spaghetti bolognese, please." She said primly, handing the waiter her menu. "And a peppermint tea to drink as well." She added, smiling at the waiter politely.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cole

Number of posts : 108
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
65 / 10065 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Date   Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:40 pm

Cole sat back, pretending to be hurt. "Too mean, Sira-Chan..." He muttered, wincing as if he had been hit. Despite her initially harsh comments, he raised an eyebrow at her remark on his appearance. "Is that a compliment? I think that's a compliment. You just complimented me." He looked over at a nearby elderly couple sitting diagnally from them. "She just complimented me." He said loudly enough for them to hear, pointing at Sira, before turning back, a smug smile on his face. He sighed as she began asking about his mission. "Yeah, I got the innocence. Didn't have time to drop it off at Headquarters, so I've actually still got it with me." He said happily, patting his jacket pocket.

He looked up as Sira ordered. "Ah, I'll have the Seafood Ravaoli, please, water's fine to drink." He said politely, handing the waiter his menu.

((Sorry, I'm Tired, goin to bed...))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Date   

Back to top Go down

Date
Page 1 of 1