D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The wolf and the fortune teller…

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
razorer

razorer

Number of posts : 28
Warning :
The wolf and the fortune teller… Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The wolf and the fortune teller… Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
The wolf and the fortune teller… Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The wolf and the fortune teller… Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-09-02

The wolf and the fortune teller… Empty
PostSubject: The wolf and the fortune teller…   The wolf and the fortune teller… EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 1:47 pm

So there was Trevor, he sat on a bench in a park, he was starring at the dark blue sky watching the stars twinkle, “¿do the stars suffer too?” he thought to his own, he was so drown in his own mind that almost forgot why he was there, he found information of an old man that could find anyone on the world, it was said he had mystic powers or something like that, Trevor did not believe in this things but to find his loved Natty he would do anything, so he stood up and started walking.

After a few minutes he found an old house in a gloomy alley, the house was almost in ruins, Trevor knew this was the house but he tough something was weird, there was something wrong in the house but he didn’t knew what was it.

Carefully he approached the house and knocked 3 times the door waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Number of posts : 343
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
The wolf and the fortune teller… Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100The wolf and the fortune teller… Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fortune teller…   The wolf and the fortune teller… EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 3:37 am

((Theme- Dracula Seito To R&R.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2YrqIut6uE
I'm not sure how to play to your story, so just assume the fortune teller is out for a while))

There was no response from the house. Not a soul moved, and all sound ceased suddenly.
The crickets had stopped chirping, the wind stop blowing, the leaves stopped rustling...

Suddenly the door swung forth; though there was no wind. Immediately a strong pong of
sickly metallic sweetness sprang forth from the house, overbearing, making one's eyes water.

Twelve bodies lay there- or what was left of them. Blood splatterred everywhere- on the floor,
on the walls, even the ceiling. The murderer had not been a happy man. Several of the dead
wore stunned looks on their face-on one it was impossible to tell, for his face had been entirely
ripped off, exposing the grinning skull under, white bone stained pink with a little blood and flesh
here and there. And the suprised ones were most likely the luckier ones. On one boy there was
only a undescribable terror etched on his face, his mouth open so impossibly wide that his
cheeks had been ripped apart. Scatch marks lay on the floor where he had clawed. A hole in
his middle was where all his guts spilled out from, pink, squelchy, like a deformed rubber tube.

On the wall hung a little girl, unscathed, unmarked- but dead, truly dead. No expression was on
her face; her long hair was tied to the ceiling so that she hung by the wall. The expression on
her face hurt just to look at-her tongue hung out of her open mouth, eyes unfocused and crossed,
and her facial muscles twisted to form an expression no one could possibly pull.

Yet, at the top of the house there was one boy. He was young-16, 17 maybe; and his hair was like
a dark mane, wild, unkempt, dishevelled. He wore simply a dirty, pale yellow shirt that was ripped
at the edges, and trousers that had so many holes it was probably the same amount of cloth used
to make short pants. He laid back on his chair, drinking from a flask thirstily, passionately with greedy
gulps.

He sat in the room alone, empty save for that chair he was on, facing the closed door before him.
Back to top Go down
razorer

razorer

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fortune teller…   The wolf and the fortune teller… EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 12:56 pm

Trevor felt sorry for the pitiful bodies, he entered the house and the silence were broken by the sound of his boots on the floor, the smell of death punched him in the face but he ignored it, he looked the faces of the dead searching for the man he was looking for but it wasn’t there or his face was just too messed up.

He then noticed the boy, Trevor’s first tough that he was the only survivor but then he sensed danger around him, like a dark aura, there was no doubt that boy was a born killer, the question was ¿if he massacred those persons? and ¿why?, Trevor indifferent of the surrounding approached him.

“I’m searching for Brogir Stephano, he is a fortune teller, ¿do you know where he is?”

He felt silent waiting for an answer, yet he sensed danger surrounding himself more and more, “Maybe today wasn’t a good day to come here” he tough for himself.
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
The wolf and the fortune teller… Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100The wolf and the fortune teller… Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fortune teller…   The wolf and the fortune teller… EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 6:48 pm

Lazily, Chris raised a hand and pointed at one of the limp bodies on the ground.

"That's your man over there." His voice was crisp, clear, and had a nonchalent
tone to it. "...Not very alive, though."

Chris drank another mouthful from the flask.

"...You seem familiar. The new guy with the Earl?"
Back to top Go down
razorer

razorer

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fortune teller…   The wolf and the fortune teller… EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 8:44 pm

Rage emerged form the bottom of Trevor, spreading into his body like a drug, he took a deep breath to calm down and take control of his mind; he kept silent for a few seconds and then asked.

“¿So you are supposed to be Noah too, I could ask your name but after what you have done I’ve found no interest in it, instead I have another question for you, ¿why?”

Rage accumulated inside him burning him from the inside, he tough of all the time he spend searching for this guy only to find that another Noah killed him, the fortune teller was his only clue to find his beloved Natty and he was dead now, so Trevor started to lose control, he started talking before giving time for the boy to answer.

“¡So, why do you f... why did you kill him… he was the only one…you are a fu…”Trevor said panting.

He tried to control himself but his mind was just filled with the image of Natty and the dead body of Brogir, he decided that the best choice was to get out of there, Trevor stumbled to the exit with one side of mind yelling him to go back and broke every bone in the body of the boy, and the other side telling him to get out of there, he felt on his knees trembling.
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fortune teller…   The wolf and the fortune teller… EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 4:03 am

Amused, Christian got up and slumped onto the wall beside Trevor. "Oi oi, you don't
look too well. You all right?"

He reached out and touched the shivering Trevor on his shoulder. "What's your name,
watashiwa atarashi no aniki?"

"By the way, if it was the fortune teller you were looking for...it's not too late yet, you
know?" Christian added as an afterthought, his eyes fixtated on the ceiling as he pondered
thoughtfully.

Last edited by Untainted666 on Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
razorer

razorer

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fortune teller…   The wolf and the fortune teller… EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 9:35 am

After those Words Trevor recovered a bit of sense but still he was a bit out of control, without standing he watched at the boy.

“¿What do you mean?” he said panting

He took a deep breath and with all his strength he attempted to stand but he was too doubtful to even control his body at full, so he just kept there.

“¿What do you mean by “it’s not too late”; he is death now you know, and I suppose you don’t know how to revive a death guy ¿right?”

OFF: Sorry if it sounds a bit rude but atashi is the way the women say watashi, the word you wanted to say, I suppose, was anata that it means you, and too the men usually use boku to refer to himself, watashi is a bit too formal if you are talking with someone that is lower than you in rank.
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fortune teller…   The wolf and the fortune teller… EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 9:48 am

((actually, that was a typo. I meant to say atarashi, as in 'new'. You're older than me, watashi is fine.))

"Ehhh....? I-to..." Chris rubbed his chin thoughtfully. "Revive...? A deaad guy...? Jeez,
I'm no freakin Jesus or the Earl, man. That's outta my league." Laughing, he fell back into
his seat, swinging his legs idly.

"I guess it all boils down to you. How much are you worth? How far are you willing to go? Are
you a human, a monster... or a dog?"

((Nonsensical, I know. But you'll need to impress my character for some answers.))
Back to top Go down
razorer

razorer

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fortune teller…   The wolf and the fortune teller… EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 3:52 pm

Something inside Trevor broke at that moment; he lowered his head and a wide smile appeared in his face, he started to laugh, Trevor stood up and laughed even stronger, his eyes now where bright red and he had a maniac smile on his face, but still he’s human side was in control.

“¿Why are you laughing? You sure are an annoying brat. All I wanted was to talk with that guy, but you had to come and ruin my plan, and if that wasn’t enough you are making fun of me, ¿you know what that means kid?”

Trevor said with a joyful smile, and then he stopped smiling and stared at Chris.

"That means I’ll have to punish you kid, don’t go crying with your mommy when you get hurt ´kay?"

His skin turned gray and crosses appeared in his forehead, two black tears appeared from his eyes and ran down by his cheeks falling into his hand.

“Catch this brat ¡Wolf’s sorrow!”

Quote :
Wolf’s sorrow: This is used when he want to be furtive, he make the plasmid to appear as tears and then harden in the shape of drops, with this he put the drops in his palm and with the other hand he fires them at the enemy, this is very useful because after the target is death the drops evaporate and doesn’t let evidence.

He fired both tears at Chris head.
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fortune teller…   The wolf and the fortune teller… EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 6:48 pm

The two plasmid tears hit Christian hard, blowing him back on the seat. One punctured his righ lung while
the other tunnelled into his skull. Blood spurted forth in a red stream.

As Christian lay quivering on the chair, head blown backwards, another wound opened up- a stigmata near
his ankle. More drops of blood stained the alreadly bloody ground, and Christian jolted back up with a revived
intensity.

"I don't have a mother." He stated matter-of-factly as he disappeared to the back of Trevor, grabbing his long
black hair and throwing him aside like a doll.

By the time Trevor had landed neatly on his feet Chris was sitting on his seat again, apparently oblivious
of the gaping holes in his body. "Well, you have caught my interest, so I'll let you in on a secret or two, aniki."

"I didn't kill these people for that matter. Don't ask me who did- I didn't see anything."

"But I do know that the old geezer foresaw his death long ago and prepared himself in advance. In fact, I heard
there's a hidden prophecy somewhere in the forest. If he had predicted you coming here, he might have jotted
down what you need."

"Well~I'm looking for answers too, of course. I'll help my fellow brethen out in your quest...which, I presume, has
nothing to do with the Earl?"
Back to top Go down
razorer

razorer

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fortune teller…   The wolf and the fortune teller… EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 10:39 pm

After landing Trevor looked at Chris with defying eyes, Trevor could barely saw Chris movements, “This Noah is really strong” he tough. Trevor walked toward Chris breaking the silence with his steps.

“Oh boy you are truly admirable, a prophecy you say, indeed interesting” The big smile appeared again in Trevor’s face “And you are right, this matter doesn’t have nothing to do with the Earl, but if you are not lying to me and indeed you did not killed Brogir, ¿Do your presence here is for your own sake or does the Earl sent you? And more important ¿what business do you have with that prophecy?”

His skin returned to his normal pale color and the stigmata vanished form his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fortune teller…   The wolf and the fortune teller… EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 2:24 am

"The Earl sent me?" Chris burst out a short laugh, cold irony in his voice. "No freakin'
way! Maybe you don't know things yet, but unlike aniki and the others, I'm...different."

"I have my interests in the secrets of the future. That's why I investigated into the old guy.
Remember, there are other powers out there than simply the Earl and the Exorcists...more
than we can imagine so."

"Come!" Chris got up and beckoned Trevor into the dense, shady woods. "Talk is cheap.
I have an idea where that hidden prophecy could be..."
Back to top Go down
razorer

razorer

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fortune teller…   The wolf and the fortune teller… EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 8:05 am

Trevor followed Chris into the woods, the rage had passed and his body felt relaxed and weak, he tough of the old Brogir and what Chris told him, “¿Could it be truth that Brogir foresaw his own death? ¿and what kind of power does Chris is talking about?” then another thing crossed his mind, the prophecy, curiosity started to pile up inside Trevor, ¿what in hell do that prophecy could say?

They kept walking for a while

“By the way kid, my name is Trevor, Trevor Alexei; I think I don’t know yours, and could you at least tell me ¿where are we going?”
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fortune teller…   The wolf and the fortune teller… EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 9:52 am

Smiling ever so slightly, Chris said:" I'm the Noah of Doubt, Christian Nightwish. The others call me
their 'other' brother. My ability is- 'Control'. What about you?"

"Just follow me, Trev, and you won't go wrong." Chris grinned, moving in and out of the trees like a
native easily, as though second nature.
Back to top Go down
razorer

razorer

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fortune teller…   The wolf and the fortune teller… EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 8:30 pm

Trevor kept behind Chris following him.

“¿Other brother? ¿Why is that?”

Trevor could barely walk trough the branches and roots but he kept at the same distance of Chris. “¿Where the hell are we going?” Trevor thought, he knew they were already far from the city but he did not recognized anything in the forest, still Chris seemed to know perfectly where they were going so Trevor just trusted him.
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fortune teller…   The wolf and the fortune teller… EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 8:37 pm

"Well, I'm....different."Christian explained simply. He ignored Trevor's questions of destiantion again.

"That was an interesting ability just now.What kind of Noah are you? What is your ability?" Christian
asked inncoently, leaping over a dead log and disappearing behind a clumo of green ferns.
Back to top Go down
razorer

razorer

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fortune teller…   The wolf and the fortune teller… EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 9:02 pm

“Well I’m Noah’s suffering and for my ability is something I don’t truly understand, is like part of myself but is something independent from me, it is alive I can feel it, really I don’t truly…¡wait! ¿Chris? ¿Where are you?”

Trevor was so disconnected from the world that he had lost sight of Chris, “Way to go Trevor, this is just perfect” he thought, he walked a bit more and tripped with a big log on the floor, he fell on the other side and hurt his head with a big rock.

“For Christ sake, this hurts like hell” he kept laying on the floor with his arms on his head for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fortune teller…   The wolf and the fortune teller… EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 9:11 pm

"What are you doing? Killing yourself?"

Chris sighed, appearing on top of a rock above Trevor.

"C'mon, Aniki, we're close..."

Christian beckoned and scaled up a small rocky cliff covered with vines, moss and whatnot.
Lazily he batted a venemous spider from his hand.

Last edited by Untainted666 on Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
razorer

razorer

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fortune teller…   The wolf and the fortune teller… EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 9:48 pm

“Ok, ok wait a little bit”

Trevor stood up and followed Chris; he hoped they were near their destination, because he could not wait to get out of the forest.

“¿Hey Chris by the way how did you know Brogir foresaw his own death?”

A spider appeared on Trevor’s shoulder and he squashed it, he looked the viscous mass that became the spider and grinned with repulsion.

“This is disgusting”
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fortune teller…   The wolf and the fortune teller… EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 2:24 am

"You're the one that disgusting, Aniki. " the teen drawled, running a hand through his hair
as he sat upon the ege of the cliff. "I heard a rumor or two-been scoutin'ound these parts for
a week, huh. Old Geezer's live and kickin' when I came here. We talked....some. Didn't know
he was gonna kick the bucket,see. ...Or you could say someone kicked the bucket o'er for him.
Dark times, huh. We should know."

"C'mere and take a look." Chris waited till his brother clambered over the rocks and pointed out
before them. It was a lake, glimmering in the brilliantly golden sun, a shimmering emerald green.
Its waters was that straight out of a postcard- a picture of serenity and calm. Nature at its best...

"Vítej" Chris drawled in Czech. "Beautiful, no? the lake."
Back to top Go down
razorer

razorer

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fortune teller…   The wolf and the fortune teller… EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 8:05 am

“You could say so, I don’t really like views, but that doesn’t matter”

Trevor sighted and again he was losing himself in his own thoughts but the matter of the prophecy brought him back to reality.

“Hey Chris by the way ¿do you know what is this prophecy? ¿like a paper or what? And I’ll ask you gain ¿Where does that prophecy is supposed to be?"
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fortune teller…   The wolf and the fortune teller… EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 10:14 am

"Right here." Chris flicked a lazy hand towards the glittering lake before them. "Care for a swim?"

Chris took off his shirt and tied it round his waist, and dived headfirst into the green waters.

The shock of cold bit him first, then the brain-numbing chill seeped into his bones. With powerful
strokes he pulled himself through the water, not pausing to breathe. Quickly, he headed towards
the center of the lake.

Guy was always eccentric, he thought, going to such lengths to hide his last prophecy. Oh well. It
had been pretty fun, kinda like a treasure hunt.
Back to top Go down
razorer

razorer

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fortune teller…   The wolf and the fortune teller… EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 10:05 pm

Trevor jumped into the water too, the water was cold but Trevor did not care, they were near the prophecy and, if luck was on his side, near Natty too so he just followed Chris.

After a few seconds Trevor felt unease, he couldn’t recognize why but he felt danger around the both of them, he just wanted to get out of there as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fortune teller…   The wolf and the fortune teller… EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 12:19 am

The water grew colder and colder as they drew closer to the center of the lake. Christian
blinked as his eyes began to hurt from the greenish but clear water. An object loomed into
view- A large stone slab protuding from the water, its tip just sticking out. It was a chalky
white, even in the green lake. There were some form of engravings on the sides...

"Hey, Trev." Chris called out, surfacing for air. "You read Czech?"

Back at the old, rundown house , there was a flicker of something in the eys of the corpse
of the dead girl. Something unholy, unnatural, something not quite...human, yet with an
intelligence in it.

Writhing, The girl wrenched Itself from the wall- for It was no longer the dead girl, but
something new, something more...

A wolflike howl escaped Its lips, echoing painfully through the forests of Czechoslavakia...
Back to top Go down
razorer

razorer

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fortune teller…   The wolf and the fortune teller… EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 11:17 am

“Not quite well, once I traveled with some Czech merchants but I never learned the language, how about you?”

Before they could say anything else the howling engulfed the forest, Trevor recognized the howling because he had heard it in some of his travels, but this howl was slightly deferent, it had something human in it.

“Oh crap, please tell that’s not what I think it is”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The wolf and the fortune teller…   The wolf and the fortune teller… Empty

Back to top Go down

The wolf and the fortune teller…
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next