D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Akari Tenrou

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenrou

Tenrou

Number of posts : 4
Warning :
Akari Tenrou Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Akari Tenrou Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-09-03

Akari Tenrou Empty
PostSubject: Akari Tenrou   Akari Tenrou EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 11:43 am

Name: Akari Tenrou

Alliance: Humans

Family: None

Crushes: Pretty girls...

Innocence [Exorcists]: Howling Dragon

Personality: Likes having fun, but serious when needed. Always eager to learn something new, and takes great pride in his martial arts. In battle he is always cold-blooded and kills akuma mercilessly. (As his family was killed by akuma.) Likes well planned attacks, but if there is no plan, he simply goes all out, and greets akuma with the business end of his spear. Energetic if needed, but likes being lazy. Very polite, but only respects those, who earn it, and people, who demand respect anger him.

Likes: Martial arts, sleeping, pulling pranks, his spear, pretty girls, pizza, sushi, curry

Dislikes: Rude people, akuma, the Earl, the Noah family

History: Born in Japan, to an English father and a Japanese mother. As his father had many enemies, he was given his mother's surname, to make sure, his father's enemies (Mostly people, who lent his father a lot of money) won't find him. After his birth, they ran from Japan, but his father, an exorcist, was killed protecting their ship. They were saved by a group of exorcists, who were looking for Thomas Wolf, his father.

They settled in China, but they had constant trouble with money. As his mother was working day and night, he got himself a job as the helper of a well-known Chinese martial artist, the master of the spear. His mother, spent a lot on his studies, and he became quite clever and cunning. In his free time, he was learning the way of the spear and some karate from his mother. By the age of 16 he was the best pupil of his master, and he was a decent hand-to-hand fighter. Due to his success he was given the spear of the old man, the Howling Dragon. As he was quite good, he started giving martial arts lessons of his own, and with the new income, they could live quite well.

A month after this, akuma appeared in the village they were living in, and slaugthered everyone but him, as he was on a trining trip in the mountains. When he saw the smoke, he rushed back to the village, but all he found was dust and ruins. That's where he was found by a group of exorcist from the Chinase branch, sent to find innocence. They were about to leave, as there was no sign of innocence, when they noticed a flashing light. It was coming from under the ruins of the home of the old spear master. They started digging and found the innocence, but it flew out of their hands and into Tenrou's. They couldn't believe their eyes, and they immediately took Tenrou to the Chinase branch, forging the innocence into his spear, and training him. He became an exorcist, to avenge his father, his mother and his old master.

Height & Weight: 188 cm 70 kg

Looks/Picture:Akari Tenrou Archer2

RP Sample:

It was a cold, rainy day. But for me it was the happiest day of my life. I was standing in the house of my master, Zhao Yun. It was a huge house, build in the traditional Chinese style. It had chambers for the pupils, a meditating room, a garden, with japanese maple trees and a tamed tiger, the best friend of the old, balding man, the master of the Chinese spear. In the old man's room stood a statue of Buddha, and several statues of felines and dragons of fairy tales and legends. I have just passed my master's final test and I was more than happy. The old man have not only accepted the new style I have created. He said it was even better than his. And now I'm here, to get the gift my master was talking about. The old, white haired man started talking.
-I'm proud of you, my pupil. You've managed to pass the last test, and fought me to a par. And you have been training for only 10 years. I'm really proud of you. As you know, I have no son, and my family will perish with me. This spear, the Howling Dragon was given to my great grandfather, by the descendants of a great warrior. It's blade is the finest steel, and the handle will never break. I'm giving it to you, as you are like a grandchild to me. In this world, such weapons are not used anymore, but it's still a great weapon, and I'm sure you'll become a great martial artist, and a good master.
I was standing there and I couldn't think clear. I only remember, that I was grinning madly, as my master put the weapon in my hands. I told him something, but I can't remember what. I was mesmerised by the weapon in my hands. A silver dragon engraved in the 2,70 m long, black shaft, the signs of wind and tunder engraved in the 30 cm long blade, which was shining in the light. The red horse-hair tassel just under the blade. It was perfect.

Last edited by Tenrou on Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Number of posts : 343
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
Akari Tenrou Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Akari Tenrou Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-08-22

Akari Tenrou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akari Tenrou   Akari Tenrou EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 12:00 pm

Very Nice!

Your RP sample...well, most ppl here refer to their char in a thrid person point of view,
actually. But it was good and descriptive.

I think once your pic is up you're good to go.
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

Number of posts : 435
Location : Tyki - Awakened Noah [0/1000] | Shirou - Exorcist [0/100]
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-29

Akari Tenrou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akari Tenrou   Akari Tenrou EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 12:10 pm

Ho-ho. That's something I decide. =D

The underlining is a bit bothering, but who am I to critizise that?
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Number of posts : 343
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
Akari Tenrou Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Akari Tenrou Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-08-22

Akari Tenrou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akari Tenrou   Akari Tenrou EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 12:04 am

well, his pic is up now. I like the red!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Akari Tenrou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akari Tenrou   Akari Tenrou Empty

Back to top Go down

Akari Tenrou
Page 1 of 1