D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trevor Alexei

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
razorer

razorer

Number of posts : 28
Warning :
Trevor Alexei Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Trevor Alexei Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-09-02

Trevor Alexei Empty
PostSubject: Trevor Alexei   Trevor Alexei EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 8:47 am

Name: Trevor Alexei

Alliance: Noah

Family: He doesn’t know where they are and he doesn’t care, but basically he has 2 brothers and his mom and dad

Crushes: mmmm… Death (but I suppose that’s weird) and Natty (Read story)

Abilities [Noahs and Akuma]/Innocence [Exorcists]: Wolf Black Tears

Personality: He is a bipolar walking killing machine, from one side he is a vicious and bloodthirsty being but inside of him he is just searching for a place to live in peace with his beloved one, he try to avoid all kind of conflict when he is in his human senses but at the first opportunity he could just turn around and cut your head off.

He´s bein haunted by his past and his inner self, he doesn’t know where his beloved one is but he fears he killed her that time (see story), he just want to find answers to all his suffering so he can have peace.

His animal side is a sadist and a psychopath who is mad at the world and only thinks in kill and destroy, this side is constantly trying to get free from Trevor’s mind and it seems that is getting stronger every time, this is because Trevor is doubtful of himself and of everyone, this side makes Trevor uses his abilities at full strength but he too became kind of berserker so he always try to control himself.

The human side of Trevor is weaker but he has more control of his surroundings, he is constantly hiding amongst the people, he doesn’t like to get attention and like to do his killing silently and without witness, he can be as deadly as the animal side if he wanted but he likes more to relax and to meditate, this makes the voice in his head to stop for a while but when doubt and anger arise in his thoughts again the voice starts again.

Dislikes: Noise, people and over all the fact that someone mock at him

Height & Weight: 1 meter 83 centimeters, around 70 kilograms

Looks/Picture: NOTE: The kanji in his forehead means Wolf
Trevor Alexei Swordsman Trevor Alexei A3d925

Last edited by razorer on Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:33 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : told by the admin)
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Number of posts : 343
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
Trevor Alexei Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Trevor Alexei Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-08-22

Trevor Alexei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trevor Alexei   Trevor Alexei EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 10:26 am

I s'pose your story and rp sample aint rdy yet? and mayb slighly more on personality...
Back to top Go down
razorer

razorer

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Trevor Alexei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trevor Alexei   Trevor Alexei EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 2:44 pm

Here is the story is a bit large and sorry if i have a bit of bad grammar (or a lot tongue ) but I’m not used to write in English, if you want me to change anything just tell me and I’ll do it, The RP sample will be ready in a little while so please don’t post so the story and the RP are together please. Thanks

History: He was born in a little town on the borders of Russia, he was a strange boy when born, he had an unusual pale skin and sharp red eyes, that and long pointed ears made him a hated boy in the village, he was always bothered by the other kids and was ignored even by his own family, the only one that treated him well was Natalya an orphan girl and his only friend, she was 4 years older than him and had a beauty well known around the village, when Trevor was 13 an aristocrat was passing trough the village and saw the girl, he then decided to have her as his wife no matter the cost, so when he knew she was an orphan he just took her against her own will, Trevor tried to help her but his efforts were useless and he just got beat up, but before the aristocrat left the village Trevor memorized the royal seal.

He then decided to abandon the village and went in search of Natty, with little food and just his own clothes he walked trough the hellish cold of Russia in search of his beloved one, he walked for months just stopping on village to get food but it was hard for him, because the people ran scared when seeing him, so he just asked for money with his cloak on, months passed and he didn’t found where Natty was, but fate had something else for him.

One day when walking trough a snow storm searching for refuge he heard a howling on the distant, he just ignored it and kept walking, minutes later he heard a growl behind him, when he turned around he saw a white wolf staring at him, Trevor quickly searched for a rock under the cover of snow but the wolf did not attacked him, it just stared at him with his cold grey eyes, the both of them just kept staring at each other for a minute, then the storm calmed down and the wolf just ran away, when Trevor turned to proceed in his journey almost fell on a large pit, with the storm he had not seen that there was a pit right in front of him, so he wandered if the wolf was trying to save him, but that idea only lasted a second.

In front of him and beyond the pit was a gigantic castle, the castle was surrounded by the pit, between the castle and where Trevor was where a gigantic bridge with a royal seal on his sides, just the same seal he memorized in the village, the rage started to pile on his mind and body but then analyzed the situation and came with a plan.

He was going to infiltrate himself saying that he was a lost traveler and wanted some food and a roof over his head and then try to escape with her, with that in mind he approached the guards on the bridge but the guards got scared by his appearance and hunted him down, Trevor was captured and brought to the castle, he was thrown in a cell and locked up.

He shouted saying that he was a traveler and he was just searching for food but no one came to his help, then he stopped shouting, at that time was when someone on his contiguous cell talked to him.

“Hey you wolf guy, came over here a bit”

It was an old man; he was all skin and bones and had a big scar on his left cheek.

“¿What do you want?”

“Just want talk a bit, you know here there isn’t much to do, so its better to do friends while you can, my name is Boris, Boris Struger, ¿What’s yours?”

“Trevor, Trevor Alexei”

“So Trevor ¿why don’t you tell me your story? Ill gladly hear it”

Trevor with nothing else to do started to talk with the old man and hours after they were good friends, Trevor stayed there for nearly a month without news about the outer world, Boris went out to help with the cleaning of the castle once a day for almost 5 hours and one day he came with news, it seemed that the lord of the castle was out and was going to return in year and a half, knowing this Trevor knew that was the perfect chance to escape with Natty, but there was a problem, he was trapped in a cell, while trying to think what to do the old man whispered at him again.

“I know how to get out of here”

“¿Really?, ¿How?”

“You just have to break the cell and take out the guards”

“Oh come on, I can’t do that its impo…”

“Nothing is impossible my wolf friend, is just that you are not ready, but ill train you until you can, but that’s just if you want”
“I don’t know how an old man is going to teach me to break out of a prison”

“I have my ways, but you don’t have to believe me just obey me”

“Okay, I don’t fully trust in this but I don’t have more time so I accept”

A creepy smile appeared on Boris face, Boris told Trevor that first he had to gain strength so he gave Trevor an extreme exercise program, Trevor was training from 4 am to 9 pm and in 6 months he was stronger than ever, then Boris told him that he was an old monk and knew different kinds of martial arts, so they both started to do the cleaning of the castle but when none was watching Boris was teaching Trevor the different martial arts and fighting styles, always practicing whit sticks and common things.

2 months were left so that the lord returned to the castle and Trevor was confident of his strength, but Boris told him that the training wasn’t finished yet that there was one last thing to learn, Boris explained to Trevor that all living creatures had a hidden strength named natural energy inside them, and depending on the animal or person it was stronger or weaker, Boris also said that Trevor had the biggest power he had ever seen in his life and that’s what made him teach Trevor, but he to told him that the greater the power greater the risk of been overwhelmed by it, Trevor ignoring the risk accepted to been trained to master that energy.

The first step of the training was to became one with the surrounding and nature, Trevor tried everyday for more than 18 hours but the training was more difficult than he expected, it tool 1 moth and a half for him to became one with the surrounding, the second step was to clean his soul of the past and forgive the evil in his life, but that was something Trevor was unable to do because that was his purpose in life, to forget and forgive was impossible for him, but fate was cruel and Boris felt sick.

When Boris was agonizing he told Boris the last part of the training just in case he died before Trevor forgive himself, Boris warned him not to skip any step in the training because it could make the overwhelming power to control Trevor, Boris died days later and Trevor blamed the lord for everything wrong in his live so for the sake of makings things like Trevor wanted, he was blind of anger an decided to skip to the last part and end it all when the lord arrives.

The last part of the training consisted in search for the animal inside of himself and confront it tame it, this animal side was going to be all the sins and suffering he had committed in the past, so for 2 month Trevor meditated and trained but he couldn’t sense anything, then one day he was taken out his cell and was dragged to the courtyard, there he was supposed to be presented to the lord to see what future the lord wanted for him, he was chained and had a big iron ball to slow him, when in the courtyard he saw all the personal of the castle there, guards, maids, etc. and on the far side there was a throne and the lord sited on it.

Trevor approached to the throne and knee before the lords but he was just searching for Natty, after a few minutes he saw her sited 3 chairs at the right of the lord, she was still as beautiful, she was dressed in the most gorgeous dress, for a moment their eyes met and Natty almost screamed of surprise, then Trevor knew that was his chance for escape with her, so with all his training along the years breaking his rusty chains where as easy as just open his arms, he then ran and killed a guard while the whole courtyard was in shock.

Trevor took the guards sword and started running against the lord, then the courtyard enter in panic and everyone started to run to the exits trying to avoid Trevor, the guards started firing at Trevor but he was quicker, when almost in the throne Trevor jumped against the lord landing in his chest making the throne to fall over and stabbing the lord in the heart, blood poured down on the lord’s mouth before he stopped breathing, then Trevor ran toward Natty and grabbed her by the hand, but Natty refused to escape.

Trevor stopped hearing the shouts of Natty and asked what was wrong, she told him that she didn’t wanted to go because she was living a good life and was happy, those words crushed Trevors heart and he felt that the world around him to fell in darkness, he even not felt the two shots he took while in that state and when Natty got off his hand and stared running he felt how his world where falling apart, but then a voice heard a voice from inside him.

“Don’t worry, you are not alone, I’m with you, I will always be with you, but right now you got to kill everyone here and everyone that hurt you, became a hunter, became a wolf”

For everyone else Trevor was just standing still and the guards stopped firing at him, he was heavily wounded but still he was on his feet, then Trevor’s forehead stared to bleed and something appeared behind the blood, no one knew what was the meaning, then the red eyes of Trevor shined and he started to ran towards the guards, he started killing the guards and everyone else with his bare hands, he took a sword and use it to slash and cut any human being in the courtyard, at the end he was standing in the middle of the courtyard breathing heavily and his worn out clothes where filled with blood, his wounds where almost cured and he had a big smile in his face.

Trevor recovered his senses and got scared with what he had done, he ran out of the courtyard and tre off for the smell of blood and death, he then ran toward the exit and fainted before reaching the bridge, when he woke up he though what to do next, he couldn’t change what he has done but still he had to do something, so he took clothes from a room in the castle and some food and started a trip to find the answers in his heart, but there was something different this time, he knew he wasn’t alone at all there was this voice inside his head that not stopped to talk and shout at him.

Then one day he had what he thinks was a vision, at night when Trevor was in a deep forest he saw a man with a top hat in the middle of the road, he just wanted to pass by ignoring and being ignored, but then the man called him by his name, Trevor stopped and asked what he wanted, the man told him that his name was the Millennium Earl and that Trevor was going to change in a way he never imagined before, when that time comes Trevor was going to travel to Edo, and there all the questions where going to be answered, the man disappeared after that and Trevor just couldn’t believed it.

A week later he went in pain in the middle of the road and his forehead hurt like hell, he fainted and when he woke up at night and he was totally changed, his skin was grey and he had weird cross shaped wounds in his forehead, he took that as the sign for his vision so he decided to travel to Edo and meet this Millennium Earl guy.
Back to top Go down
razorer

razorer

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Trevor Alexei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trevor Alexei   Trevor Alexei EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 3:53 pm

RP Sample:
Trevor entered the tavern with his hiding his face with his coat, he sat on a bench and asked for a glass of water, the bartender gave him a suspicious look but gave him the water, Trevor just sat there and listened to the radio, there has been a week since he entered the little village, the village where just a few kilometer from the north border of Germany, it was winter and the cold was almost insupportable but for himself it was a tropical cold, he just wanted to pass without been noticed.

He remembered his task with the Earl, they talked a lot but basically and the most important of all was the deal they made, Trevor was going to be his loyal subordinated and in change the Earl was going to grant his wish, so there he was, his first mission was to find a guy named Richard, he was an exorcist, Trevor’s task were to destroy his innocence and for the sake of his own future he was ready to do anything to complete his task.

A little ruckus made him get back to his own senses, out of the tavern there was someone who was messing around the town, but Trevor couldn’t care less, still it seemed that with the ruckus he could be blamed by something and decided to get going in search of the exorcist, when he got out he saw a circle of people around someone, “well curiosity never killed someone” he tought while pushing people and walking to the front line.

When he got there he could not believe his eyes, that Richard guy was the man that was making the ruckus, he was screaming things in English and pointing at everyone with a weird shotgun, he was forcing everyone to stay away form him, then he saw Trevor and his big black coat, Richard eyes filled with fear and started to point the shotgun at him.

“Demon… you are here to take me to hell… get away from me…”

That was what Richard was screaming, Trevor knew it was no the moment neither the place to kill him so he just walked the other way, inside Trevor the animal side started to yell at him, suggesting to kill him and to end the mission right there, but he was still in his senses but losing control quickly, the h the sound of a gunshot silenced everyone, he felt a big impact in his back but it did not wound him, it just tore apart his clothes, his animalistic self was almost incontrollable now, he was exposed at his true self and that made the people enter in panic, at last Trevor lost control and his eye glowed red of rage, he turned and saw the terrified face of Richard.

Trevor’s skin got grey and the crosses appeared in his forehead, a black viscous liquid started to form from his hands an then it hardened in the form of blades, he turned an ran against Richard, Richard shot against Trevor but Trevor’s speed was far beyond the young exorcist expectation, Trevor slashed Richard with both blades on the chest, Richard started to spill blood and touched his wounds with an unrealistic expression in his face, Trevor walked toward Richard and stabbed him from the back to finish him.

Richard shotgun made a metallic sound when it felt to the ground, Trevor raised an agonizing Richard and threw him aside, Richard was dead before he touched the floor, Trevor took the shot gun and smashed it with his hand, the innocence glowed in Trevor’s hand, Trevor used a bit of strength and the innocence melted an then it evaporated leaving nothing behind, Trevor’s mission was complete so he just walked out of the village, when the authorities asked the villagers what happened the only answer they got was a single word: Werewolf
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

Number of posts : 435
Location : Tyki - Awakened Noah [0/1000] | Shirou - Exorcist [0/100]
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-29

Trevor Alexei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trevor Alexei   Trevor Alexei EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 11:28 pm

Long.... More personality.
Back to top Go down
razorer

razorer

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Trevor Alexei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trevor Alexei   Trevor Alexei EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 5:14 pm

done editing

waiting for new orders
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Number of posts : 343
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
Trevor Alexei Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Trevor Alexei Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-08-22

Trevor Alexei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trevor Alexei   Trevor Alexei EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 9:22 pm

I think that's enough for Tyki.

Mayb u could get rdy ur abilities first b4 they approve this...
Back to top Go down
razorer

razorer

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Trevor Alexei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trevor Alexei   Trevor Alexei EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 9:36 pm

Ability will be ready for tomorrow without fail.

Thanks I’ll wait for Tyki’s approval
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

Number of posts : 435
Location : Tyki - Awakened Noah [0/1000] | Shirou - Exorcist [0/100]
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :