D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Rebel and the Monster-(INV@SION)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Untainted666

Untainted666

Number of posts : 343
Warning :
The Rebel and the Monster-(INV@SION) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Rebel and the Monster-(INV@SION) Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
The Rebel and the Monster-(INV@SION) Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100The Rebel and the Monster-(INV@SION) Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :
The Rebel and the Monster-(INV@SION) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Rebel and the Monster-(INV@SION) Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-08-22

The Rebel and the Monster-(INV@SION) Empty
PostSubject: The Rebel and the Monster-(INV@SION)   The Rebel and the Monster-(INV@SION) EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 5:03 am

"YO!"

Christian Nightwish, Noah of Doubt yelled out as he entered the main hall like a big star.

"How we doing, people?" He exclaimed, grinning as he turned to look at the hordes of finders and scientist
with their equipment aimed at him. "And now what's this? We don't need no props for tonight's show!" With
a great upper kick he shattered the barrier, sending several people toppling and their equipment sputtering.

"Look Cole, the grand stage awaiting us tonight!" Grinning, he lifted up the battered body of Cole, holding it up
in the light to show all the people the sorry sight of the Exorcist. "...I believe this belongs to you guys. Here,
you can have him back now." With a great leap, Christian soared through the air with an unmatched grace,
smashing Cole Shenson on top of the statue of the Saint Maria. "Stay up the for a while, and try to stay awake.
It'd be a pity for you to miss the show." Christian hissed menacingly before letting go of Cole and falling back to
the ground.

"And now, for the main event! Any takers? How about we start with...you." Like a rabid cougar he tore into
the ranks of finders, tearing them apart as if they were cade of cardboard, breaking bones like twigs and laughing
dementedly all the time. Blood spurted into the air by the gallons, red liquid staining the halls of the Black Order.
Mercilessly, Christian cut down the humans like a demon from hell, breaking bones as he attacked one and moving
on quickly like an unstoppable storm, never stopping, his feet always on the move. The bastard never stopped
laughing.

Suddenly there was a change in the atmosphere. Feeling the uneasiness, Christian stopped the bloodshed, pausing
to look around. An excited ripple was travelling through the Finders, and they seemed to be gathering...no, they
were drawing away from something...

Christian's eyes fell onto something glowing on the ground, an awkward protusion that seemed like it shouldn't be
there. Its glow was blinding, such that he couldn't determine its color. On closer inspection Christian realised it was
not on the ground- rather, it was coming out of the ground...

"Gate 024 open! I repeat, Gate 024 open!!" A voice announced from somewhere, as shards of...something... flew
out of the ground, hanging in the air, as if unaffected by gravity. "I see.." The Noah of Doubt grinned, realising
the circumstances."Backup, huh...I wonder what..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rl-QikErKA
(Appearance Theme-Shura. Psychotic song. Possibly Disturbing but addictive. Fits the psychos in this thread OH SO WELL)

A black, large foot stepped from the blinding light of the Ark, followed by a tall, forboding man dressed in a black tunic.
He wore a strange, animalistic mask and his eyes were white and crazed. A golden Rose Cross was tatooed upon his
right shoulder.

General Winter Sokaro had arrived.

"So....you're the pipsqueak that's come to mess up my place, ne...?" He spoke in a long, hauntingly frightful drawl,
cracking his neck menacingly as those beastlike eyes scanned the room. There was nothing but cruel amusement
in his voice, though his face was hidden. "Reaaaally, young upstarts nowadays...have nothing but a head for... trouble..."
With a great swing, he revealed a great bladed object before him. "Against the likes of you...I don't even have to
take my mask off, ne...."
His eyes glinted as they met Christian's own, which were now dancing with equal insanity as
he trembled with anticipation.

"Time to play! MaaaaAAAAAAAADNEEEESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The blade opened up, revealing a
enormous katar-like weapon that resembled the hands of a giant clock.

"...Oh-ho. You're veeeery interesting, Exorcist." Christian grinned, bending over to get ready for action, hands lighting
up with reddish flames.

"LET'S GO!!!!" both shouted and leapt into the air at the same time."
Back to top Go down
Cole

Cole

Number of posts : 108
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
The Rebel and the Monster-(INV@SION) Left_bar_bleue65 / 10065 / 100The Rebel and the Monster-(INV@SION) Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: The Rebel and the Monster-(INV@SION)   The Rebel and the Monster-(INV@SION) EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 7:54 am

Cole swore under his breath as he was held up to the light, knowing that his sorry state was bound to demoralize the others. It was simple logic, really. He was apparently the only Exorcist currently at headquarters, so seeing him in such a state was like losing the hope that somone other than an exorcist could win. After all, he didn't really inspire confidence at the moment, being carried, eye's unfocused, lips stained with dried blood, and looking like he had just been tossed through a mill. He twitched his left hand in a vain attempt to wave merrily at the Finders and Scientists, then again in an equally vain attempt to punch his captor in the face. It was no use, his adrenaline rush had faded off since the beginning of the battle, and that was all that had been keeping him going.

He was nearly asleep when he noticed the ground seem to get farther away, and unbelievable pain shot through his torso as his back collided with the statue, and the broken rib stabbed deeper into his body, and Cole nearly choked as he coughed up blood. "N...Not so good..." He muttered, rolling slowly to get his weight off of his rib. He swore as he rolled cear off the statue, his right hand reaching up and catching the statue. Holy hell that's painful... Cole thought as his full weight was put on the injured limb, and he dropped down a second later, staggering briefly before falling onto his back. Cole grimaced as he watched the slaughter. Damn, if I would've just listened to my suspicions, this wouldn't have happened, He thought angrily. When the general arrived, he actually smiled. He may have prefferred it to be a less hot headed general, but still, the power was there.
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
The Rebel and the Monster-(INV@SION) Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100The Rebel and the Monster-(INV@SION) Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Rebel and the Monster-(INV@SION)   The Rebel and the Monster-(INV@SION) EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 10:29 am

"Exorcist-sama!!" A bunch of finders rushed to Cole's aid, helping him up and giving him whatever emergency
treatment they could offer for now. "Take this, Komui made this for emergency situations." A scientist produced
a bottle of murky, dark green liquid that look positively repulsive and forced it down Cole's throat. Seeing that
Cole did not choke and roll over and die immediately, they deduced that the potion actually worked and forced
more bottles of the vile liquid down. "Don't worry, the lady Exorcist is being taken care of," one man reassured
him. "With General Sokaro around, we have nothing to fear... except perhaps the General himself."

(Battle Theme-Resonance. Soul Eater fans will know this. And i nid to chill off with these rocks songs, mayb a
softer one next time, if the mood allows it.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXatlWPTwSs

"Gu-YAAARRRRGGHHHHH!!!!!"

Sokaro twisted his body spirally, spinning dangerously with his over-sized Blades. Christian dodged three revolutions,
before going low and kicking the General in midair in the gut. There wasn't a visible effect on Sokaro, who threw
his blade down, narrowly scapering Chris. The Innocence hit ground with the impact of a small meteor, throwing up a shower of sparks, rocks and smoke.

Grinning, the General and Chris exchanged blows in a heated midair fight, their arms just black wisps of shadow and
their body twisting here and there to block, attack and dodge simultaneously. With a speed too fast for the naked eye
to perceive, Christian rammed his fist into the General's cheek. In response, the General gave Christian a nasty left
hook, before adding a kick to his gut. Christian endured the pain and grabbed on to Sokaro's sleeve to avoid being blown
away, swinging himself behind the General. With a flaming knee, Chris grabbed the man and sank his knee into his back
viciously. Barking a laugh, the man almost twice Chris' build grabbed him by his head and rammed it into his own.
Dislodging himself from Christian's grip, he kicked Chris in a wide 360 degrees moon arc, sending Chris flying straight
down. As Chris hit the ground, adding more lines and cracks to the broken up floor, Sokaro landed and pulled out his
Madness from the white marble. Holding it above Christian's face, he laughed madly and said "Show me the color of your
blood, kid!",
then plunging his weapon downwards. One could imagine Sokaro licking his lips in sadistic anticipation
behind that mask.

"Red, like everone else." Christian twisted his head to the left, and the Innocence lightly grazed his right cheek.
Damn, this guy is strong...no, he's suberb, really, Chris thought to himself, feeling the alreadly accustommed
sharp pain as a new stigmata opened up at his side. Blasting the General with a palmful of fire, Christian rolled
away and stopped a few metres away from General Sokaro. Holding up a finger and his thumb, he said simply
as he snapped his fingers,"Spark." Immediately, an explosion appeared right in the
face of the General.

Nonpertubed by the Noah's powers, Sokaro dashed forward, ramming his Innocence point blank at Chris, sending him
hurtling through the halls, before knocking into a particularly broken up wall, and a rockslide of rubble buried him under.

Lazily, Sokaro turned his attention to Cole's wounds and the ones tending to it. "Hmph. What a cowardly chicken, both
of ya. Get up, you dog- the fight's only over when the Exorcist stays dead. I want you to finish off this...asshole. You'll
do that, won't you, nee~?"

Just then Christian broke through that lump of rubble, muttering incoherently as energy seeped from his every pore.
"Oi oi...If you're done talking...?"He glared at his foes, shooting daggers through their hearts.
Back to top Go down
Cole

Cole

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
The Rebel and the Monster-(INV@SION) Left_bar_bleue65 / 10065 / 100The Rebel and the Monster-(INV@SION) Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Rebel and the Monster-(INV@SION)   The Rebel and the Monster-(INV@SION) EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 11:30 am

Cole gulped the disgusting liquid as quickly as possible, trying to get it over with, only to see the finder's coming at him with more disgusting liquids. "I really-" he was force fed a second bottle. "-don't think that-" he gulped down a third bottle. "this is neccesary!" He managed to gasp out before a fourth bottle was forced between his lips. He began to move, striking out at the finders around him with flailing limbs, proof in itself that the foul concoction was working, and making the Finders even more determined to force feed him more of it. Finally knocking the last bottle away from his lips and jumping to his feet, he glared at the finders. "Thanks, I feel better now. I actually tried to tell you that about five bottles ago, but you were to busy force feeding me Komui's poison to listen, now weren't you?" He growled.

Still, the fight taking place was not one to be missed, so he quickly stopped his grousing at the Finder's to watch. The General's amazing... He has powerful innocence, and he's trained his own body to it's limit... That's the difference, that's why I couldn't beat him. I'm not fast enough, strong enough, and I don't work well enough with my innocence. He thought, watching the fight analytically. I'll have to train my body, and my innocence more in the future... He thought, wrinkling his nose with distaste. He disliked training. All of his current skills had been learned in the field over the course of ten years worth of missions, he had never actually trained. He used his down time strictly for sleeping and eating. That would have to change.

He was jerked out of his thoughts as he realized that the General was adressing him. "Yes, General." Cole muttered, activating his innocence. He had no idea if Komui's concoction was actually healing his wounds, or if it was just a powerful pain killer, but he felt good enough to fight. Flexing his gauntletted fingers, he moved the arm experimentally. It wasn't good, but it was at least feeling as good as it had been before Christian had twisted it after the climb up the cliff. "I guess the pleasure of killing you is mine." Cole spoke, smiling coldly at Christian, then charging, and slashing twice with the clawed gauntlet at his chest.
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

Number of posts : 435
Location : Tyki - Awakened Noah [0/1000] | Shirou - Exorcist [0/100]
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: The Rebel and the Monster-(INV@SION)   The Rebel and the Monster-(INV@SION) EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 1:55 pm

Uh, guys, can we keep fights in the [Battle Zone] tags? We seriously need a Battle Zone in the Black Order. What should I name it.....?
Back to top Go down
Cole

Cole

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Rebel and the Monster-(INV@SION)   The Rebel and the Monster-(INV@SION) EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 3:14 pm

Sorry, I thought that Battle Zones were just the places that you trained to get points.

You could make a seperate subsection to the black order to cover invasions and fights and such.
Back to top Go down
Tag

Tag

Number of posts : 184
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: The Rebel and the Monster-(INV@SION)   The Rebel and the Monster-(INV@SION) EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 3:17 pm

((Personally, I don't think this really needs to be put in its own sub-forum. It's happening at the HQ, not some [Battle Zone]. By the way, if you're going to be posting OOC, use OOC brackets.))
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Rebel and the Monster-(INV@SION)   The Rebel and the Monster-(INV@SION) EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 4:19 pm

I'll add it and move it right away.
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Rebel and the Monster-(INV@SION)   The Rebel and the Monster-(INV@SION) EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 8:42 pm

((Fine with me. Its getting fun around here anyway.))

Dammit...the wounds...Christian gritted his teeth as pain tore through his body.Though
the pain did bother him a little, it gave him focus and made him alert- he was thankful
for it. What he hated now was that his body was now not moving as fluently as before,
rejecting his orders, his muscles defying his commands. The limit of a human's body,
huh? Well...Christian smiled a little.

As Cole charged towards him with that gauntlet, Christian switched ability to <Shadow
Control>
and started regenerating immediately, his wounds turning into dark matter that
writhed like live snakes on his body, knitting skin and flesh back together. Soon all
the wounds were covered by those dark shadows other than his stigmatas. Taking a deep
breath, he summoned two scythe-like blades from the shadows on the ground, halting the
attack of the Exorcist. "Cole...you really are as stubborn to die as a cockroach." Chris
grinned, his movements slower and more sluggish than before due to the regeneration.

"Heads...UP!!!" Sokaro yelled with jest in his voice as he flung Madness like a Boomerang,
spinning towards Cole and Christian. Cole ducked just in time, but Madness severed Chris
at the shoulders cleanly off. Chris face was stunned for a moment as the head sailed
through the air, before it dissipated into black matter and rejoined the main body. "Stop wasting
my energy!" Roaring in fury, Chris knocked Cole out of the way and charged towards
the Exorcist General.

Almost casually, Sokaro saw through Christian's rush and with a small thrust easily impaled
Chris onto his returned Innocence with one hand. "Here kid, do it!" With a mighty fling
Sokaro sent Christian flying in Cole's direction...
Back to top Go down
Cole

Cole

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Rebel and the Monster-(INV@SION)   The Rebel and the Monster-(INV@SION) EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 11:30 pm

Cole smiled at Christian. The Noah seemed to be having some trouble, forced to use one of his abilities to regenerate. Cole raised an eyebrow as he noticed a few of the wounds didn't seem to be healing, such as the one on his cheek. Is his power starting to fail, or is he just choosing not to heal the less serious wounds so he can save some energy? Cole thought, staring at the wounds, eyes narrowing as he tried to detect a difference from the others. After a few seconds, he made the connection. It's just like the shoulder wound he had... He thought, remembering the stigmata that Christian had showed him and Sira soon after revealing his true nature. Cole blinked as his attack was halted by two blades of shadow, smiling however at Christian's remark. "Harder to kill, and prettier too." He remarked cheekily.

Cole blinked at the sudden yell from behind, diving forwards to the ground as he heard the lethal whirring of the innocence called madness from behind him. He hit the ground, feeling a gust of wind as the lethal weapon sliced through the air above his head. He watched in shock as Christian seemed to take a finishing wound, then reformed. Cole blinked, staring at the Noah with a mix of horror and admiration. "And you said I'm hard to kill..." Cole muttered as Christian charged past him.

Cole got to his feet, watching the following encounter, once again admiring the General. Cole was caught off gaurd as Christian was propelled towards him by the general, and he blinked. With a sigh he drew back his gauntlet, ready to stab forwards. He was stopped by memories. First seeing the Noah in the distance, being chased by Akuma, Christian treating his wounds after the encounter with the giant akuma, traveling back to the Black Order together with Christian and Sira. Finally, the revelation of Christian's true nature, and the brutal battle that had followed. "Shit." Cole growled, clenching his gauntletted fist and punching forwards to meet Christian's flying body. The attack would still do substantial damage, but it had less possibility of actually killing the Noah. I'm not gonna hear the end of this from anyone... He thought, frowning. He wasn't attacking to kill a lethal opponent, who had been more than happy to slaughter Finders and gaurds throughout the order, and had been less than hesitant in attempting to kill Cole himself. If the General doesn't kill me for not attacking with killer intent here, I really should see a psychologist... He thought wryly.
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Rebel and the Monster-(INV@SION)   The Rebel and the Monster-(INV@SION) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 3:03 am

The punch caught Christian directly and sent him flying towards a pillar. With a loud bang he crashed through
the marble pillar, blood flowing freely from the large wound in his midsection and from his cross scars. His shirt
was now in tatters-barely shreds of rags. Shadows swept over his body, busy repairing the many wounds,
expelling foreign particles like dust and shards that had gotten into his system.

Coughing violently, Chris shook his head to disspell the dulling of his senses."Naze?!" He barked, taking an
unstable step forward, his body trembling just at the effort of holding him up. "You pulled your punch, didn't you?
Why?Why!?" Christian doubled over as new pain coursed through his body. No...please, i need more time...
he groaned as his ears rung with the screaming coming from each and every one of his stigmata wounds. "Kekeke...
looks like you're one of a kind among Noahs, eh..."
General Winter Sokaro laughed cruelly, flourishing his weapon
in a erratic fashion. "..Cole..."Christian looking up from the pain and into the blond boy's eyes, staring with an
unrivalled wrath. "You thought to spare me? To allow me who you 'considered' your 'friend' to live? ...How naive.
Save that for Sira. Against an enemy you go all out, or you perish in one instant of doubt, the doubt to kill, the
doubt within yourself...Reject that doubt with your power!"

Christian pulled himself up, his eyes glowing like a red moon in a black no man's island, wisps and tendrils of dark
matter reacting to his energy to swirl about his body. Out of the shadows, he pulled out a long sword with red energy
pulsing on the grey,steel blade. "This is...Soul Legion. With it, I shall put an end to your doubt and your life!"
Holding his sword before his face in a slashing motion, Christian gave it a flick and the air in the HQ trembled, as if
he had awakened the fear within them.

With a battle cry, the Noah dashed forward, his face lit with ecstasy, aiming for a killing blow at Shenson's neck.
Back to top Go down
Cole

Cole

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Rebel and the Monster-(INV@SION)   The Rebel and the Monster-(INV@SION) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 7:36 am

Cole allowed himself a small smile of satisfaction, lacking killer intent or not, that attack was the first real hit he had managed to land on the Noah. Aside from Christian's power, Cole had been taken by suprise and wounded at the beginning of the fight, being put at a further disadvantage when he had Allowed himself to be provoked into attacking and hurt again, even more seriously that time. With Komui's medicine on his side, he was starting to even things up, and with the general fighting on their side He couldn't see a way they could lose now. Cole stared at Christian, raising an eyebrow at the sudden difficulties he seemed to be having healing himself. Cole smiled a bit. If he can't heal well, nows gonna be our best chance... Thought Cole, readying his gauntlet.

He was stopped in his tracks as Christian started speaking, wincing at his words, and pointedly refusing to look at the General. "Yeah, yeah, I know, it was a moment of weakness..." Cole spoke, avoiding looking at both the Noah and the general now. Raising his eyes back to Christian, he unclenched the gauntlet, readying the lethally sharp clawed fingers as Christian charged. "Don't count on it happening again." He spoke angrily. Christian's mention of Sira had made him mad. "Don't mention Sira." He muttered. He was having a hard enough time convincing himself to be able to attack well, and imagining what Sira would think of him if he did kill the Noah wasn't helping.

Now as Christian charged with the shadow sword, Cole Focused. he may as well try and kill the Noah; after all, everything else so far had failed, and he wasn't going to win without his full strength. As the slash came, leaving Christian open as it passed, Cole ducked below it, and stabbed the gauntlet, fingers out and ready towards Christian's stomache.
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Rebel and the Monster-(INV@SION)   The Rebel and the Monster-(INV@SION) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 8:32 am

Cole ducked under Christian's slash and went for his exposed stomach. Seeing the attack, Christian
deflected it with a well aimed roundhouse kick. "Kekeke...nicely done,brat."The General sneered from
a distance as he watched casually, his blade sticking out of the ground and his back resting on it.
"Whose side are you on anyway?" Chris mutterred in disdain and disappeared from the Cole's vision
and re-appeared above him.

"I won't hold back!" Chris announced, slashing three vacuum consecutive strikes, one at Cole and two
at the General. Sokaro simply slid behind his Innocence as the vacuum strikes reached him, and they
broke upon the large weapon like water on a rock.
Back to top Go down
Cole

Cole

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Rebel and the Monster-(INV@SION)   The Rebel and the Monster-(INV@SION) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 9:05 am

Cole grinned as his attack was deflected. He was actually starting to enjoy the fight a little, despite how it cut into time that could otherwise be spent Sleeping or eating. He was a bit suprised at the General's comment, glancing at Sokaro quizically. Hearing Christian's comment, he nodded in agreement. "My sentiments exactly." He muttered in reply. Turning back, he realized that Christian wasn't there anymore. A slight sound above as Christian attacked the general first alerted him to his enemy's position, and Cole hurled himself into a quick forward roll to get out of the way of Christian's attack on him.

Spinning and getting to his feet in one quick motion, Cole, raising his gauntlet defensively in front of him in case of further attacks. "You should just give up now. There's no way that you're gonna win. First, you'd have to kill me, and, as you stated, I'm harder to kill than a cockroach. I'd make you work for it, and so you'll have to use even more energy to finish me off, then you'd be left, weaker than you are now, to fight somone at least twice my strength." He spoke logically, smiling slightly. "Point is, I'm afraid you're screwed." He said, the smile breaking out into a grin, as without warning he jumped at Christian, slashing twice with the clawed figners of the gauntlet at him.
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Rebel and the Monster-(INV@SION)   The Rebel and the Monster-(INV@SION) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 10:07 am

"Twice, you say? Don't flatter yourself- 20 times is more like it." Christian growled as he parried the
initial slash with his blade. He fumbled over the uneven ground and the next attack got him, sending
droplets of blood spurting in the air. "Dammit..." he cursed, swinging his blade around in a mighty slash,
which Cole blocked but still got knocked off his feet.

Starting towards Cole, a black shadow suddenly shrouded the Noah of Doubt. "End of the line, brat."
Winter Sokaro growled, and he brought down his blade across Christian's chest, letting fly a burst of
crimson, warm blood. Staggering back, Christian tried to return the favor, but Sokaro clocked him good
on the chin with a kick, sending him flying back onto a pile of rubble. "NOW YOU DIE!" In a crazed frenzy,
Sokaro charged like a bloodthirsty shark, laughing sadistically in anticipation of more spilling of
blood. Bringing up Madness once more, he slashed at Christian, severing his arm off. Flinching in
agony, Christian's body burst into shadow as the regeneration kicked in. Leaping at Sokaro, he
stabbed the madman in the chest with his blade.

Unfazed, Sokaro brought Madness up at Christian. Leaping off the General as he saw the incoming blade,
Christian raised his word to defend himself. The two blades collided with a flurry of fireworks, and Chris
struggled to hold his ground against teh monstrous strength of the General. However he had alreadly been
beaten up and his was in a disadvantageous mid air position. Christian's strength gave out and the blade
pierced his side, and sent Christian smashing through the other end of the hall.

Stifling a cry, Christian drew himself up, before an intense pain travelled down his spine. ...shit, he swore as
he looked behind, the tattered shirt revealing a large scarlet cross wound burning intensely on his back,
almost as if it was on fire. His body began to smoke as his regenration abilities failed him, an the pain
increased tenfold. His limit was breached...
Back to top Go down
Cole

Cole

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Rebel and the Monster-(INV@SION)   The Rebel and the Monster-(INV@SION) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 11:09 am

Cole grinned at Christian's response. "Probably. Still, it's worse for you." He agreed happily. He was actually suprised when his second hit landed. He's nearing his limit, thought Cole. He can't keep up fighting at this pace for too much longer... Cole, distracted by his thoughts, was caught off gaurd by Christian's counter-slash, and barely blocked, falling over backwards. As his back connected with the uneven ground, he coughed, and blood splattered his clothes. I guess that medicine really is only a good painkiller... He thought. Whatever it was, it apparently hadn't healed his internal injuries. Cole cursed as he noticed Christian step forwards towards him, raising his gauntlet.

But Suddenly Sokaro was there. Cole watched in fascnated horror as the noah was veritably torn apart by the crazed general. He watched with intrest as the beating continued across the hall until Christian regenerated, counter attacked, and dodeged once more, before his body seemed to begin smoking. Getting to his feet, Cole dashed across the hall to see better. "What the hell?" He askedm, staring at the large wound on Christian's back that seemed to be the main source of the smoke.
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Rebel and the Monster-(INV@SION)   The Rebel and the Monster-(INV@SION) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 11:50 am

Christian body was breaking up into dark matter. "Dammit...dammit...."he cursed, clutching his wounds,
writhing with the pain on his back.

This is as far as I can go for now, he thought. I can't remain here any longer.

Laughing weakly, he summoned the rest of his energy and dashed to Cole, grabbing him by his hair, drawing
him in close. "Hey Cole... You'll have to tell me about the dinner with Sira next time, kay?" With that , the
boy flung Cole aside and leapt away.

"Oh no, you're not getting away." Sokaro leapt after Chris, slamming his Anti-Akuma Weapon onto the ground
and covering everyone with a shower of granite. Christian dodged and pulled ahead, not having the expense
to battle on any further. Scowling, the General pulled his blade back. "Go get him, MaaAAADDDNEEESSS!!!!"
With a powerful throw, he sent the large blade spinning after his prey.

Chris looked back in time and threw himself sideways out of the path of the enormous blade. It nicked him in the
shoulder a little, but he got up quickly and disappeared into the dark forest, mingling with the dense shadows,
until no more could be seen.

(Ending theme-Merche Funebre)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lw2IvcXiDps

Dodging the trees in the forest, Christian tripped and stumbled his way through this unfamiliar land. He would have to
run, keep running till everything failed him, or else...

Finally he found a river and threw himself in it. The shock of the cold water gave him more focus, and he struggled to
stay afloat as the current swept him away, neglecting the wounds that had reopened in the freezing river.

Coughing and spluttering, Christian crawled to shore about an hour later. Lethargy and pain did not go well together.
Laughing despite the state he was in, he was reminded of how on his first encounter with Cole and Sira he had just
taken a swim like this. Breathing hard, he stumbled his way through the lands, making use of what he could for support.

Finally he found a small village at the break of dawn. Pain screamed out to him as he trudged his way around, his
body reluctant to move, but his mind telling him to do so. Taking respite in a small barn, he toppled over, wincing
as the scars on his body cried out to him, a ringing in his ears that denied him any rest...groaning, he tossed around,
spasms travvelling through his body as his muscles grinded against each other. He coughed out some dark blood,
before he closed his weary eyes.

Drifting in and out of an uneasy slumber, he recalled Sira and Cole as he had first met them, Sira who was harsh
yet so sweet at the same time, Cole who was lazy yet humorous and cheerful all the time...Sira crying as he
engaged Coel in battle, Cole pleading with him to spare Sira...

When darkness took over, Christian welcomed it, though he knew it wouldn't last for long. For him, there was no
peace, there was little rest, but there was much to suffer still.

"...Ceh. What a disappoinyment, ne~" Sokaro mutterred, deactivating the large Innoncence slung over his back.

"I need a good bath at the springs now. This sucks..." Walking off into the distance, he disappeared in the direction
of the bath, everyone giving him a wide berth.

((Cole, you can leave it like this, or you can end this, or you can have a RP with Sira as an afterthought or something))

*exit*
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Rebel and the Monster-(INV@SION)   The Rebel and the Monster-(INV@SION) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 1:55 pm

((I like you're background music style. I know the exact theme for Tyki-pon.))

Suddenly, black shards shot into the hall where Cole and Sokaro were. They were the same as the opening of the white arc, so this was probably the Black Arc. With big letters '-3-' was writting on the top left shard. Although it ignored gravity, the lowest shard touched the floor, and a leather shoe emerged, taking place upon the floor, attached to it was a leg, clad in a black pants. Soon after, another leg emerged, taking place next to the other foot. Slowly a hand appeared, as if pushing away curtains, and within no time, a man had emerged. His skin was grey, and his forehead was covered in aligned stigmata that grew small the further it went from the middle of the forehead. He had curly black hair, and a rather large top hat covering it. "Lord Tyki Mikk, if you please, the Noah of Pleasure." he said, putting on a sigarette.

***Theme song: Tyki's Theme, Death Note.****
*https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-LaOyjZwDM*

He lifted his hat, and started surprised at the crowd, his mouth falling open and the sigarette falling onto the wet floor, it's flame dying emidiantly. "Omaiwa (You guys..), Sokaro-gensei?" he said, a inhumane grin appearing on his face as the hand went back to his side. Meanwhile, a group of exorcists had arrived. "Sokaro-gensei! We'll help!" the front one said. "Seems like I'll need a few more.." he mumbled. ...Oi! You guys! Come out now! he shouted to the arc. And about fifty level 3 Akuma left the Arc, they starting killing finders and battling exorcists. Meanwhile, a few Tease had emerged from Tyki's back as he faces the battered up Exorcist boy and the Gensei. Two buki appeared next to his hand, in the shape of a purple aura. "Was looking for Christian Nightwish, but this prize will be even greater." he said, grinning inhumanely again.
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Rebel and the Monster-(INV@SION)   The Rebel and the Monster-(INV@SION) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 2:27 pm

((o_O! You did join in after all! Guess I'll be Rp-ing Sokaro a little more. Cole is a jr exorcist,
u want him to fight 50 Lvl 3 +Noah? good luck.))

"O-ho..." Sokaro laughed with a touch of contained excitement to his voice. "So the Earl's sending
more dogs to sweep up that brat's work, huh? Looks things aren't so boring after all...Kekeke..."

Activating Madness once more, Sokaro charged forward, kicking up a storm of dust behind him.
"Gu-YAAARGGHH!!" Swinging it violently, the General took out three lvL 3 in one blow, then sending
it whirling into the sea of lvl 3s. Akuma limbs flew into the air as the large blade returned to his
hand. "HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Sokaro laughed, blood splatterring him everywhere as he destroyed
an oncoming fleet of Akuma with practiced ease.

Gathering momentum, he whirled the enormous blade around him, till he became a swivelling tornado
and whipped himself right into the midst of the Akumas. Like an enraged demon he tore the lvl 3s apart,
spraying the entire main hall with black blood. As he came to a rest atop 2nd-storey ledge, more than
3 quarters of the Level 3s had been wiped out.

((mayb you could use your Shiro)
Back to top Go down
Cole

Cole

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Rebel and the Monster-(INV@SION)   The Rebel and the Monster-(INV@SION) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 3:02 pm

Cole looked after Christian with a sense of both loss and aprehension. "Next time..." He muttered, clenching his gauntletted fist. Next time will be the last time... He thought, making the silent pledge to himself before deactivating his innocence and walking towards the exit. He stopped at the sudden commotion behind him, and turned to see a well-dressed man step out of what seemed to be some kind of portal. Intrested, Cole walked back to the middle of the hall. With a vivid curse as Tyki introduced himself as Noah, Cole activated his innocence again. "What the hell is this, open house day or something?" He spoke angrily.

Cole muttered another swear word as Level Three akuma filed out of the portal behind Tyki, and Cole frowned in frustration. On a good day, no, an absolutely perfect day, he could possibly take a singal average level three. Today wasn't feeling like a good day, he was wounded, despite the fact that the pain killers had numbed him, and he was already nearing his limit for the second time that day just keeping his innocence activated. He raised an eyebrow as Tyki spoke, revealing he had been lookng for Christian. Cole mentally ticked it off as another problem that could be traced back to his erstwhile companion. "Well, ya know, you just missed him... You could probably catch him though, if you left soon... Like now?" He asked hopefully.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Number of posts : 333
Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
The Rebel and the Monster-(INV@SION) Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100The Rebel and the Monster-(INV@SION) Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: The Rebel and the Monster-(INV@SION)   The Rebel and the Monster-(INV@SION) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 9:49 am

In a hidden corner, Xenaz Pyrix and Rydo Kyomaru were staying there, hidden, watching the battle.
'Xenaz-sama! Shouldn't we go help them?' Rydo, the cute tiny one whispered to Xenaz.
'No! Wait just a little while more, I want to fight that Noah alone,' Xenaz, the taller and the more intimidating one hissed back to Rydo.

The two Exorcists were hidden in the Black Order, until that not many people knew that they were in the Order during the invasion.

As they watched, they heard a voice shout, 'Mugen, activate! First Illusion: Hellish Insects (Kaichu: Ichigen)!' and many Insect-shaped projectiles flew at Tyki, causing a ridiculously huge explosion. Yuu Kanda, had joined the defending of the Black Order.
'Huh, I can't even meditate in peace nowadays,' Kanda commented, as he activated his Second Illusion: Twin Illusion Blades.

'What the hell?! He's joined the battle? Okay, change of plans, Rydo, we're joining now!' shouted Xenaz as he jumped out of their hiding place, which apparently was a hollow portion in the ceiling of the entrance hall.
'Zankuta!!! Activate!!!' Xenaz shouted as he unsheathed Zankuta, and Zankuta merged with his arm, becoming an armored arm with black claws for fingers.
Rydo just said, 'Inner Core, activate,' quietly as he fell, unlike Xenaz. His hands turned into wolf-like claws and a huge scorpion-like tail sprouted from his back.

The two of them landed in between Kanda and Tyki, ready for battle.

Last edited by jansonlyw on Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://pitifulakumas.blogspot.com
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Rebel and the Monster-(INV@SION)   The Rebel and the Monster-(INV@SION) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 10:29 am

((Christian has zoned out of the battle. tHe noah there now is TYki...so pls make the neccessary changes))
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Rebel and the Monster-(INV@SION)   The Rebel and the Monster-(INV@SION) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 10:48 am

Chris's gone, tyki came.
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Rebel and the Monster-(INV@SION)   The Rebel and the Monster-(INV@SION) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 11:16 am

((Well....just assume that Chris==Tyki in his post))
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Rebel and the Monster-(INV@SION)   The Rebel and the Monster-(INV@SION) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 12:11 pm

(I edited his post. -.-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rebel and the Monster-(INV@SION)   The Rebel and the Monster-(INV@SION) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rebel and the Monster-(INV@SION)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D. Gray-man RPG :: The Black Order :: Black Order HQ :: Black Order HQ [Battle Zone]-
Jump to: