D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Kin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sira

Number of posts : 78
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Kin   Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:38 am

Name: Kin Yasiga

Alliance: Earl, Akuma, Noah

Family: All her immediate family is dead, She counts her Noah brethren as her family now.

Crushes: None

Abilities [Noahs and Akuma]/Innocence [Exorcists]: Burning Envy

Personality: Kin is a sadistic nut job. She usually hides the sea of crazy behavior beneath a sweet, child-like exterior. She acts endearing most of the time, trying to act sweet and cute, but she can switch to condescending and irritated in the blink of an eye whenever someone disagrees with her, or she is unable to get her own way. If someone tries to stop her getting something she wants, she will go to any lengths to get it. She likes to mess with boys’ heads as her own small way of getting revenge (Makes sense when you read history). She generally dislikes and mistrusts men, though she likes most of the male noahs, as they’re family. She likes making people suffer both mentally and physically for her own amusement. She also loves to watch akuma fight, as she thinks that they’re brutal style of fighting is fun to watch.

Likes: Getting her own way, other’s suffering, Italian Food, Her Noah Family, Akuma, Akuma Fights

Dislikes: Men, People who disagree with her, things that lack conflict, Humans,

History: Kin Yasiga was born in The United States, Florida. Her parents, were both American, but shortly after Kin was born they moved to China. By the time she was five, Kin was bilingual, learning both Chinese and English, and was already being called both a beauty, and a weirdo. While she was beautiful by many standards, she also looked much different than most of the other children due to her heritage. She grew up used to people doing things her way. Her parents doted on her at home, while she quickly learned that she could manipulate people at School to get what she wanted, using her looks to gain the affections of boys, while using passive aggressive behavior to disorient the girls. When She hit high school, she got into her first serious relationship, with a young man named Yarri. After going out with him for the better part of her freshmen year, she found out that he had been fooling around behind her back. When she confronted Yarri, he said that the other girl was more fun than her, and promptly dumped her. And So started the worst and best summer of her life. She moped about inside for the first week of summer, before cross shaped wounds began appearing on her Forehead, and she ventured forth to see a doctor. The doctor could find no medical reason for the wounds. This news did nothing to help her mood as she began bleeding more frequently from her forehead, and during these spells when the wounds opened, her skin steadily gained a greyer and greyer pallor. Finally, one night in early august, writhing in agony on the bed, she was visited by a strange man. He was large and fat, with a perpetually giant grin and pointed teeth taking up most of his face, and dressed in an overcoat, a top hat, and carrying an odd umbrella that talked at intervals. They had told her that she Held Noah’s Envy, whatever that meant. She had felt better soon afterwards. In fact, better than she had felt in a long time. She felt strong. The wounds in her head were now no more than scars, and her skin and eyes had changed color. She also felt angry, and jealous. Why should that slut get her boyfriend anyway? What made her so much better that she could have what Kin couldn’t? Passing her parents room, she glanced in, seeing them sleeping together peacefully, happily. Why should they have a happy relationship while she was alone? Jealousy turned to anger and she set fire to the house before leaving. The fire resulted in the deaths of both her parents. She didn’t care though, she was on a mission. She set fire to two more houses that night before setting off into the night away from her home, to the northeast. The houses were those of Yarri, and his new girlfriend. Yarri was rescued, though he later died from smoke inhalation, and his girlfriend commited suicide soon after, as Kin’s flames had taken away her parents, her boyfriend, and her possessions. Kin travelled Northeast until she hit the sea, then travelled north along the coast until she found a town. Stealing a small boat, she set sail east across the sea, feeling a powerful mental pull to head in that direction. She landed a few miles south of Edo, and continued her journey, until she found the Earl’s castle. Her Noah power, which had guided her there, stopped working, and she resumed her human form, before collapsing on the doorstep, as without the noah power driving her, the past few weeks of forced travel and little nourishment caught up with her. She was found by the Earl, and taken in. When she was woken, she was told what had happened to her. At first she rebelled against the transformation, until she realized that she had been granted the power to take whatever she wanted. After that, she almost begged to be taught to use her abilities. Her request was granted under the condition that she serve as a Noah under the Millennium Earl. She served happily under him for two years, destroying innocence, and finding a malicious pleasure in torturing and killing exorcists, though she has a bit of trouble following orders if they don’t follow what she wants to be doing.

Height & Weight: 1.7 Meters, 143 pounds

Looks/Picture:

RP Sample: Kin swung happily through the trees of the forest, feeling free and content as she glanced left and right for something to do. Some kind of sport, perhaps, or maybe she’d actually do something useful that was also fun today, like hunt down an exorcist. She flipped lithely to the ground, skidding across the grass for a few feet before walking leisurely out onto a path that she had spotted. Sport it is… She thought as a few seconds later, the other thing she had noticed walked around the bend of the path. He was a young man with brown hair, slightly shorter than she was.

Suppressing an expression of distaste as she saw the boy, she assumed a sappy smile, before stepping more noticeably out onto the path, into the boys way. “Excuse me, do you happen to know the way to town? I’m afraid I’ve gotten lost…” She said, biting her lower lip and blinking innocently at the Boy with her large blue eyes.

“I’m sorry, Town is far back that way.” The boy said, jerking a thumb over his shoulder back the way he had come. “I’m going home.” He said.

Kin suppressed a smile. This was just too easy. She couldn’t have set it up better if she had planned it. “There’s no way I’ll make it all the way back there before dark, and these woods are sooo scary at night. Would you mind it terribly if I came home with you?” She purred, moving a bit closer to the young man, pleased to see boy blush slightly.

“Err, I’ve only got one bed…” Muttered the boy, clearly uncomfortable.

Kin’s eyes flashed in annoyance before she covered the emotion. What kind of a man is he? Yarri-Kun may have been a cheater, but even he would’ve at least offered to share the bed with me, if not just give me the bed and go find somewhere else to sleep, She thought haughtily, eying the boy a bit more fiercely. “I’m sure we could work something out.” She smiled, eyes shining innocently, As she stared at him.

“I’m sorry, but I really don’t think we have room…” He trailed off.

Kin’s eyes flashed again, but this time she didn’t bother trying to cover the emotion, this time anger, that the blue eyes held. With a single movement, she shoved him angrily against a tree. “This is what I hate about you men! You’re only thinking of yourselves, never how anyone else feels about your actions. If you won’t make room in your home for me, then I will! Why should you sleep indoors while a lady like me stays out in the cold? I’ll just kill you, then there’ll be a bed for me.” She snarled, fingers tightening on the boy’s throat as her skin turned dark gray and her eyes turned golden. She held him there until his breath stopped entirely, before dropping the body, and skipping happily down the road as she reverted to human form again. It’s fun to play with these humans, especially the bastards… She thought contentedly as the sun set on the grim scene she had left behind.

Last edited by Sira on Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marlow
Admin

Number of posts : 201
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Kin   Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:18 am

Great job, I love it~! Where the hell is my Komui stamp, when I need it... >____<"

EDIT: Here it is!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dgraymanrpg.forummotion.com
Sira

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Kin   Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:40 am

Really? Wow, I'm glad you liked it so much! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haru

Number of posts : 435
Location : Tyki - Awakened Noah [0/1000] | Shirou - Exorcist [0/100]
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Kin   Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:09 am

What kind of noah is this?

Disapproved! Until you clear the noah's type. (Of pain, pleasure, whatever.)

Tyki Mikk is the best character ever.
I'll be his #1 fan forever!

Asura TOO!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Untainted666

Number of posts : 343
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
80 / 10080 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Kin   Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:13 am

Erm, i think what tyki means is, your rank you could just write 'Noah'.
then You can just write something like, Noah of Envy in your descript.
rite Tyki?

gr8 to see more Noah!!! I'm planning to draw all the created Noahs together,
that shld b fun!

side note: Tyki your manga uploaded by imageshack has been removed, i
couldnt see them. Upload them again?

extra side note: Is your hair brown when in nOah?

xtra xtra side note: So actually its approved since she DID state that she
was the Noah of 'Envy';Tyki must've missed it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marlow
Admin

Number of posts : 201
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Kin   Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:31 am

Yeah, don't care about them, Sira-chan! It's awesome as it is!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dgraymanrpg.forummotion.com
Sira

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Kin   Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:15 am

I'm glad you think so, but just to be safe I think I'll include the actual rank, not just her Title.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Untainted666

Number of posts : 343
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
80 / 10080 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Kin   Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:20 am

taht shld b all. Hope to see ur ability soon!

...and whats your hair color again?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kin   

Back to top Go down

Kin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D. Gray-man RPG :: Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: