D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another Midnight (( for jasonlyw and mayb Marlow))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Untainted666

Untainted666

Number of posts : 343
Warning :
Another Midnight (( for jasonlyw and mayb Marlow)) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Another Midnight (( for jasonlyw and mayb Marlow)) Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
Another Midnight (( for jasonlyw and mayb Marlow)) Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Another Midnight (( for jasonlyw and mayb Marlow)) Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :
Another Midnight (( for jasonlyw and mayb Marlow)) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Another Midnight (( for jasonlyw and mayb Marlow)) Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-08-22

Another Midnight (( for jasonlyw and mayb Marlow)) Empty
PostSubject: Another Midnight (( for jasonlyw and mayb Marlow))   Another Midnight (( for jasonlyw and mayb Marlow)) EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 11:20 am

Another sleepless night. Christian wandered around the town restlessly, unbuttoning his
shirt entirely in this hot, humid summer night, revealing a his rarely exposed body that
rippled with more than enough muscles.

Yet another night as he had followed a couple of Exorcists on their way to the Black Order.
Yet another night he had to resist the urge to battle. Yet another night that he lusted for a
decent battle.

He hoped neither of the Exorcists would go out and look for him. They were his only lead to
the Black Order now; to have to kill them would be a pain.

His shirt slipped off his shoulders, exposing part of his back. He wore ripped jeans under,
with a chain with a dangling teddy bear keychain on the end for effect. In the hot night he
gulped down a swig of beer thirstily, but his thirst was not quenched.

It was a thirst for battle.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Number of posts : 333
Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
Another Midnight (( for jasonlyw and mayb Marlow)) Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100Another Midnight (( for jasonlyw and mayb Marlow)) Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Another Midnight (( for jasonlyw and mayb Marlow))   Another Midnight (( for jasonlyw and mayb Marlow)) EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 2:27 am

'Christian-kun, I never though i would see you here!' a girl's voice rang out. It was Ouginiwa Shana, the Noah Of Pain, a.k.a. "The Torturer". No matter how little a threat she seemed, she was a dangerous person, especially to anyone related to the Black Order. Shana carried a jet black katana in a lazy manner wherever she went, and as she stood there greeting Christian, her Hanabi (read abilities for more info) were doing as they always did when not in battle, flying around Shana playfully. Shana smiled, 'Well, what are you doing in this place? Do you need any company?'
Back to top Go down
http://pitifulakumas.blogspot.com
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
Another Midnight (( for jasonlyw and mayb Marlow)) Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Another Midnight (( for jasonlyw and mayb Marlow)) Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Another Midnight (( for jasonlyw and mayb Marlow))   Another Midnight (( for jasonlyw and mayb Marlow)) EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 2:56 am

((Marlow, are you gonna join in? Marlow? Marlo~~~~~w!!!))

"A-re?" Christian exclaimed as he recognised the familiar sihoulette of Shana, the Noah of Pain.
"Ane-tama? You're here too!"

The girl before him looked like an odinary cute girl- save the flawless grey hue of the skin and that
flaming red long hair that touched the ground, and those yellow, feline eyes. She was of a small built,
only reaching up to his chest, and was very slender and petite- but Christian referred to her with the
honoury 'Ane-tama' for good reason. Behind that cute and frail exterior lay a formidable power and
an intense lust for inflicting pain.

"You don't seem too suprised that the Earl let me out. Tyki-Niki was a little stunned when I saw him just
last night! ...Which reminds me, why are so many of the Noah in England? Did the Earl gave a new order
or something?"

Christian played it cool, letting a Hanabi land on his finger softly. Now that expained the heat tonight, he
thought.

Shana...the Noah of Pain, with the ability of Pyrokinesis. She could convert white-hot pain
into literal undying flames. Christian, the Noah of Doubt, almost paled under comparison. Almost.

Frowning to himself, Christian cursed his confunded bad luck. If Shana got wind of the two Exorcists he was
trailing back to the HQ, she would undoubtedly kill them and he would lose his hard-earned leads...and he would
back to aquare one. Chris wondered if his Ane-tama would even let him off.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
Another Midnight (( for jasonlyw and mayb Marlow)) Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100Another Midnight (( for jasonlyw and mayb Marlow)) Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Another Midnight (( for jasonlyw and mayb Marlow))   Another Midnight (( for jasonlyw and mayb Marlow)) EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 10:01 am

P.S. sorry i took hell long to reply to this.... i'm very busy nowadays. still, i'm trying to keep checking this site when i can!

Shana asked sweetly, 'Well, Christian-kun, are you lonely? I've got nothing much to do tonight, I though maybe i would spend the night accompanying my Oni-Chan!' while watching her Hanabi fly in the dark sky. She then sat down, and started to summon more Hanabi, as she was bored.

P.S.S. sry for short post too
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Another Midnight (( for jasonlyw and mayb Marlow))   Another Midnight (( for jasonlyw and mayb Marlow)) EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 10:18 am

"Well, you haven't answered my question yet, Ane-tama." Christian said cutiously."Naze...
Why are you here?"

"...Also,accompanying in what sense?" Christian added as an afterthought, shivering at the imagination
of what Shana could do to him. "Listen Ane-tama...I can play with you for a while, but I'll need to return
soon...I have my own goal to fufil..."

"And I won't let even you get in my way." Christian said with a more serious tone.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Another Midnight (( for jasonlyw and mayb Marlow))   Another Midnight (( for jasonlyw and mayb Marlow)) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 10:03 am

Shana turned a little pink as she had totally forgotten about telling Christian about her business in England. 'Why am i here? Heh, Earl-sama stationed me at England and told me to wait for his orders so I am just obeying them, and for now i have noting to do.' Shana replied cheekily.
Shana then noticed Christian's shivering as he spoke and replied, 'Haha, don't worry about me doing anything to you, I'm in a good mood now, so I'm just tagging along, seeing as i've got nothing to do, at least until Earl-sama gives me orders.'
Shana grinned at Christian while playing with her Hanabi, 'I know you have business to settle, I'm not gonna interfere, I'm just gonna watch ya, its been a while since i saw you in battle......' she paused for a while, then glared at Christian, and continued, 'like for example, against Exorcists?'

P.S. damn, sorry for late reply, i totally forgot about visiting the forum during the last 2 days.
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Another Midnight (( for jasonlyw and mayb Marlow))   Another Midnight (( for jasonlyw and mayb Marlow)) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 10:27 am

Frowning at Shana, Christian sighed. "That would be the Earl's fault. He never allows me to
go anywhere to play like you guys...until now."

Toying with Shana's Hanabi with one hand, he grinned. "Indeed, as you might have alreadly
guessed...there are Exorcists in this town. However they're my prey-I have my own plans
for them. If you really want to watch me in battle, why didn't you say so?"

<Flame Control>

Trapping a Hanabi with his fingers, Christian willed conrol over the flame and the Hanabi dissolved
to become a orange flame burning around his hand. "Would you like to see me live in action now?"
Christian grinned some more.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Another Midnight (( for jasonlyw and mayb Marlow))   Another Midnight (( for jasonlyw and mayb Marlow)) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 7:57 pm

Shana's bore face lightened up when Christian offered to enter battle. 'Sure, why not?' Shana grinned at Christian once again.
She got up from the ground and continued, 'When you say see you live in action, do you mean you'll be fighting those Exorcists now, or do you wanna fight me?'
Shana picked up her jet black katana, and slung it over her right shoulder (it has a small piece of cloth on the hilt, she's holding it).
Shana called all her Hanabi back, and unsummoned them. She then stood there waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Another Midnight (( for jasonlyw and mayb Marlow))   Another Midnight (( for jasonlyw and mayb Marlow)) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 4:39 am

"Like I said, those Exorcists need to live for a while more. You'll have to be my partner
in this match, I'm afraid, Ane-tama."

Holding an arm out pointing at Shana, flames danced to live as they were revived by the
Noah of Doubt's ability. "Draw your sword. I shall show you...the thing that the Earl saw
within me."
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Another Midnight (( for jasonlyw and mayb Marlow))   Another Midnight (( for jasonlyw and mayb Marlow)) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 10:19 am

Huh, sure thing, oni-chan! Shana smiled sweetly as she drew her blade. She held the blade normally in her right hand, while holding the scabbard in her left hand, pointing it downwards instead of the normal upward direction.

Using Flame Armour, Shana covered her blade and scabbard in flames, protecting them from major/minor cracking from blows exchanged.

She summoned a huge amount of Hanabi, and they flew around her, like some kind of aura.

'Oni-chan, I hope this keeps me occupied for the night, it was really quite boring.' Shana said in a different tone of voice, this time, more serious, no longer her sweet, act-cute voice.
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Another Midnight (( for jasonlyw and mayb Marlow))   Another Midnight (( for jasonlyw and mayb Marlow)) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 10:23 am

Flame VS Flame, huh...Christian frowned. It would be a showdown of abilities then.

Concentrating, he willed the flames covering Shana's sword to become his. Almost
instantly he was met with resistance from Shana's powers. Stuggling to maintain control,
Christian pressed on, not ready to relent on taking away her flame yet.

Who would prove to be stronger? Shana's 'Pyrokinesis' or Christian's 'Control'?
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Another Midnight (( for jasonlyw and mayb Marlow))   Another Midnight (( for jasonlyw and mayb Marlow)) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 9:05 pm

'Well, since I requested for you to keep me company, it would be rude for me to start, oni-chan, you make the first move,' Shana said seriously, as she stood on the spot, ready for battle.

Her Hanabi were flying in a circular motion around her now, Shana no longer looked like her normal cute self, her eyes now showed lust for battle, thirst to inflict pain.
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Another Midnight (( for jasonlyw and mayb Marlow))   Another Midnight (( for jasonlyw and mayb Marlow)) EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 12:02 am

Shana's power grew stronger by the second and Christian winde as he felt control slip away from him Finally
Shana's power won the battle and he flinched as if he was hit in the face.

Cursing that he did not have enough 'control' to take away SHana's flame, he leapt upwards and send a stream
of orange flames rocketing towards Shana, encircling her in a fiery cage completely.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Another Midnight (( for jasonlyw and mayb Marlow))   Another Midnight (( for jasonlyw and mayb Marlow)) EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 9:02 am

Shana remained calm at the fact that the flames were circling around her, she just grinned, and she walked through the flames, ignoring them totally.
'Heh, oni-chan, is that the best you can do? I'm quite used to fire already, seeing as i can generate fire at will.' Shana mocked Christian.
She then charged at Christian, at swung both the flame covered scabbard and blade at Christian, in a cross-like manner, somewhat like a pair of scissors cutting.
She was starting with melee fighting, and had not gone to using her flame projectiles yet.
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Another Midnight (( for jasonlyw and mayb Marlow))   Another Midnight (( for jasonlyw and mayb Marlow)) EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 9:22 am

The cross slash slammed into Christian's body like a truck.

"Nnggh," Chris winced as he was pushed bask a few feet, flames dancing on his chest.
Fortunately the wounds were not deep as he had retreated just in time to escape the
worst of it.

"You know what they say, Ane-tama. Fight fire with fire." With a grin, Christian took control
over the flames on his chest, swirling the, around in a flurry of red fire. The fire spread in
all directions, alighting several nearby buildings with its ravenous tongues of flame.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Another Midnight (( for jasonlyw and mayb Marlow))   Another Midnight (( for jasonlyw and mayb Marlow)) EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 5:57 am

some of the flames blasted Shana straight in the face, dazing her a little.
'Woah, I wasn't expecting that, lucky I have a high resistance to fire.' Shana muttered as she regained her focus. That left her open for a second or so, as she stood there regaining her focus of the battle.
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Another Midnight (( for jasonlyw and mayb Marlow))   Another Midnight (( for jasonlyw and mayb Marlow)) EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 6:23 am

<Aqua Control>

"Mada mada" Christian appeared like a shadow of demise behind Shana, fast as a
speed demon. "Todomeda, kono chibi."

A torrent of rushing ice water engulfed Christian and Shana, drenching them completely and
the flames sizzled in agony as cool H2O ate away at them. Christian pointed one finger at
Shana's back, alreadly gathering energy for his Hydro Burst. If Shana as much as moved
a finger...
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Another Midnight (( for jasonlyw and mayb Marlow))   Another Midnight (( for jasonlyw and mayb Marlow)) EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 4:43 am

'Phew, that was close,' Shana mumbled as the water gushed at her. She had noticed Christian's attack coming, and managed to activate her Flame Armour on herself to reduce some of the damage taken, and she seemed to be struggling in the water.
'Well, so much for fighting fire with fire eh, Oni-Chan?' Shana panted as she saw Christian's finger pointed at her.
Suddenly, Shana disappeared from view, engulfing Christian with a spinning whirlpool of flames. Shana had used her rarely used 'Hell Trap' to escape from the deadly attack.
That wasn't all. Shana had used the Hell Trap to create a combo attack. She sent almost the whole lot of Hanabi into the whirlpool, and they all flew with the whirlpool of flames, and then Shana exploded all the Hanabi at one go, creating a huge explosion which could be seen from a distance.
'Heh, that was a combined attack that i made up with my abilities,' Shana said as she panted. 'I call it, Aku-no-Hanabi (Flame Flower of Evil or something like that, not fireworks of evil, in case you went to translate it.)'
The flames from the Flame Armour that Shana had covered her blade and scabbard with were not burning as strongly as they used to.
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Another Midnight (( for jasonlyw and mayb Marlow))   Another Midnight (( for jasonlyw and mayb Marlow)) EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 5:44 am

The burning flames scorched Christian as they whirled around him like a tornado of
orangish amber. As his body was eaten away by the flame, Chris summoned the water
upon himself, dousing the valiant flames.

"Aku no Hanabi, eh" Christian switched to <Shadow Contol> , and regeneration began
almost immediately. "That's a suitable name for you, Ane-tama."

Out of the shadows he pulled out his trusty blade, Soul Legion. Its grey blade shimmerred
faintly with a reddish evanescence. "Thy who lives by the blade shalt die by one. Come,
sister, let us enjoy the bloody fight of the sword!!!"
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Another Midnight (( for jasonlyw and mayb Marlow))   Another Midnight (( for jasonlyw and mayb Marlow)) EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 1:27 am

'Thy who lives by the blade shalt die by one, huh.' Shana said softly. 'Oni-Chan, you trying to say we're supposed to kill each other off?' Shana then continued, Well, I guess I'll have to go harder now then. She removed all the flames from her scabbard, kept it and then she aimed her free left hand at Christian, 'Well, I guess I'll have to use long range now.' and her left hand was covered with flames.
Shana stood there, ready to launch her Fireballs at Christian. The Hanabi that weren't sent to attack yet floated around the battlefield, lighting up the area that she and Christian were sparring at.
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Another Midnight (( for jasonlyw and mayb Marlow))   Another Midnight (( for jasonlyw and mayb Marlow)) EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 2:17 am

Christian leapt onto the building in gravity-defying leap, slashing a road of broken bricks to his
sister. "Not really; its just for the record, you know?" His path threw brick and dust into the air,
such was the great force he was employing beneath his feet. "This is drama, drama, ok?"

With a resounding impact Chris leapt off the building and charged towards Shana, not caring for
her handful of flames that was hardly going to impede him.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Another Midnight (( for jasonlyw and mayb Marlow))   Another Midnight (( for jasonlyw and mayb Marlow)) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 2:21 am

'Ahhh... drama..... I see.......' muttered Shana. Shana sliced away any piece of crap from the environment that came flying towards her, and as Christian started charging towards her, she muttered, 'Fire Crash!( ふぁやけらしぇ)' and then she raised her blade up above her head. The words: 'Cruz Flower' that were carved on the katana's blade were finally seen, sparkling and shining as the light emitted from the Hanabi lighting up everything nearby. At the tip of Cruz Flower was a fireball, and Shana was increasing its size by doing Hell Fire into it, compressing all the flames into a single, huge one. The remaining Hanabi all started flying into the huge fireball, and although there was no more light from the Hanabi, the place seemed to be in day light as Shana had just formed a miniature-like sun (though its not as hot or close to being as hot as the sun) with her powers.
Shana was reaching her limit soon, and if Christian wasn't getting tired anytime soon, she was gonna just fight normally with whatever power she had left, no more combos.
'You've been fun to play with, Oni-Chan.' Shana smiled sweetly as she held the Fire Crash up with her blade.

P.S. forgive me if i made a mistake with the jap. I converted romaji to form that.
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Another Midnight (( for jasonlyw and mayb Marlow))   Another Midnight (( for jasonlyw and mayb Marlow)) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 2:32 am

"Tanoshii."

Christian grinned wolfishly and attacked with Soul Legion. Black shadows danced around his body,
empowering him to strike the giant fireball down. Though, even if he couldn't, his body would just
pull itself back together.

"Let's.....GO!" Chris sent a whisper of darkness hutling towards Shana to meet that miniature sun
The dark slash writhed and danced with a hundred shadows knitted together, not quite living, not
quite dead. It was about a metres long-much smaller than the width of Shana's fire crash, but
it made up for lack in size with concentration.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Another Midnight (( for jasonlyw and mayb Marlow))   Another Midnight (( for jasonlyw and mayb Marlow)) EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 5:03 am

The jet of water that had hit Shana earlier had made her stronger, yet weaker. Stronger in terms of her powers, weaker in terms of her endurance in battle. Shana shot the Fire Crash at Christian, hoping that the explosion would take him out of commision, as she was getting exhausted from using her powers too much.
Back to top Go down
Untainted666

Untainted666

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Another Midnight (( for jasonlyw and mayb Marlow))   Another Midnight (( for jasonlyw and mayb Marlow)) EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 10:28 am

((Showdown theme -Kryptonite
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jERdZt54S1g ))

The Fire Crash collided with the dark slash of shadows Christian had conjured, causing an
impact that shatterred the surounding estate's windows with resonance. The flames and
shadows battled each other; at times it seemed to fire would consume the shadows; at times
it seemed the shadows would prevail over flame.

Finally the shadows slashed the ball of flame into two, before going out in a wisp of smoke.
The white hot flames struck Christian with diminished power-but it was still more than enough
to set CHristian alight with a hundred small, licking flames.

"Getting hot here." Chris breathed as he stood in the heart of a great furnace, watching himself
burn up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Midnight (( for jasonlyw and mayb Marlow))   Another Midnight (( for jasonlyw and mayb Marlow)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Midnight (( for jasonlyw and mayb Marlow))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D. Gray-man RPG :: Europe :: England-
Jump to: