D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sorry I haven't been here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Monkey Warlord

Monkey Warlord

Number of posts : 36
Location : Wouldn't you like to know...Oh you don't, well what was the point of asking me then?
Warning :
Sorry I haven't been here Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sorry I haven't been here Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
Sorry I haven't been here Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sorry I haven't been here Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-29

Sorry I haven't been here Empty
PostSubject: Sorry I haven't been here   Sorry I haven't been here EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 1:52 am

It's been a lot of things that has been going on and I still need a little time to get everything straight. I'll be back when I get everything handle which hopeful will be on Tuesday or Wednesday.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Number of posts : 737
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I haven't been here   Sorry I haven't been here EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 2:40 am

Hope to see you then ^^ *Pets*
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

Number of posts : 435
Location : Tyki - Awakened Noah [0/1000] | Shirou - Exorcist [0/100]
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I haven't been here   Sorry I haven't been here EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 4:49 am

A lot will change if Chibi agrees to my stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry I haven't been here   Sorry I haven't been here Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorry I haven't been here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D. Gray-man RPG :: Off Topic Things :: Random-
Jump to: