D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

A Few Suprises (Sira, And any Noah)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sira

Number of posts : 78
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: A Few Suprises (Sira, And any Noah)   Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:18 am

Sira sighed heavily. She had given in to the Organization and become an Exorcist a few weeks ago, but now she was beginning to regret it. After all, just because she had nowhere else to go, it wasn't really an excuse. After all, she'd be safer on the street than on one of these suicide missions out looking for innocence. She didn't even have revenge as a driving factor. Her parents had proabably been killed by the akuma, but after hearing how they were created, she couldn't hate the Akuma. After all, they were just helpless pawns in this game. "I guess you're right, we're here for the innocence, not for a fight." She muttered, despite the fact that she had seen more akuma in the last two weeks than she had seen in her whole life.

She glanced up in Suprise as Christian walked towards them, and asked Cole how he was. She frowned at Cole's lie. "He's not fine, his arm is busted up from blocking the big one's attacks." She said flatly. She was a bit shocked when Cole pointed out that Christian was bleeding. There was certainly blood, though she couldn't see a wound, around his left jumper. She looked to the heavens when Cole brought up the possibility of Akuma in the house, as if praying for patience. Hadn't she already done enough that day? At least he isn't insisting on fighting himself if there is an Akuma. She thought, tryinbg to see some good in the situation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Untainted666

Number of posts : 343
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
80 / 10080 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: A Few Suprises (Sira, And any Noah)   Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:48 am

"What about you? It looks like you're bleeding a bit."

Chris sighed inwardsly. The bloodstains were a bit too much for the jumper to hide after all...
sticking out his toungue in an apolegetic smile, he said:"Hehe, I got too careless in a house
somewhere over there just now Razz ...Hey you two, come over to the house, let me at least try to
patch you up best as I can."

And soon later Christian and the others were indoors, Christian tending to both the Exorcists'
multiple wounds. "Hold still, this is going to sting..." Christian disinfected several wounds with
hot water he had just boiled on Cole. "...So what is this 'Innocence' you talk about? I heard the
Signorina just now..." He said as he worked, tying a piece of floorboard to his beaten up arm.
Christian hadn't survived thus far without knowing how to get his body working properly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cole

Number of posts : 108
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
65 / 10065 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: A Few Suprises (Sira, And any Noah)   Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:44 pm

Cole looked at Sira, feeling a wave of concern for her as she grudgingly agreed with him. "Besides, this hurts, but it's not the worst I've had." He said, as he and Sira followed Christian to the house. "I've got a scar from my right hip all the way to my right collarbone, some Level Two akuma threw some axe-thing at me." He chuckled, before relizing that he was getting away from what he wanted to talk to sira about. Sira was a good exorcist, she had begun fighting akuma and using her innocence like an old hat in a matter of weeks, but she seemed to lack motivation. "But I've been meaning to talk to you about something. I need to know why you're doing this. I can't really think of any reason you would want to be an exorcist, other than revenge on the akuma, and that's not rational, nor is it healthy." He said seriously. "I don't do this for God, as far as I'm concerned, he really has very little direct influence on this conflict. I do this because I have my convictions. I believe that the Earl is wrong, I believe that we are right, and I believe that we should do everything we can to stop him. Without convictions, without reasons for what we do, none of us would make it. You need a reason, or you won't be able to make it in this war." He said sadly. He liked Sira, and he wanted her to stay, but he had seen a few exorcists try to fight without a reason. Eventually, they had become depressed, one had actually commited suicide.

In the house, he winced as the board was tied to his arm. The makeshift splint was rough, and he knew he should get a real one as soon as possible, before the rough wood gave him sores on his arm. He had taken his glove off, and was clutching it tightly in his left had, feeling strangely naked without it ready and on his hand. He looked up as Christian asked about Innocence. "Ah, the innocence is our weapons. My glove is my weapon." He said, raising it in his left hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sira

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: A Few Suprises (Sira, And any Noah)   Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:31 pm

Sira, walking to the house, was silent, thinking about what Cole had said. Why was she doing it? Cole had said it himself, revenge was both impractical and it wasn't good for you psychologically. She didn't have convictions, like Cole, she didn't even have a real understanding of the war. The only thing she knew was that she had feelings about the whole thing. She had felt very alive since this whole thing had started with her aunt's funeral a month and a half ago. Before that incidenct, she had done nothing but study, and do homework, the general life of an egg headed nerd. But now she was participating in life, she felt that she was making a difference. Finally she spoke. "I don't have a real reason. I guess I just feel like this is what I want to do..." She said lamely.

She glanced up as Cole was being treated, suddenly remembering that Christian had been hurt. Her few cuts and bruises were already taken care of, and she was getting kind of bored. She had read books on rudimentary medicine, so she figured that she may be able to help a bit. "Hey, why don't you let me take a look at your shoulder? It's the least I can do after all the help you've given us." She said, stepping towards Christian.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Untainted666

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
80 / 10080 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: A Few Suprises (Sira, And any Noah)   Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:03 pm

"Lay off."

Christian flinched and drew away as Sira reached out and touched his shoulder, his sudden words
coming out too harshly and strongly. At that moement his eyes danced with a small crimson light of
madness again.

Realising his blunder, he quickly laughed and said "Non ti preoccupare. I'm alright, it's just a light
scratch." Quickly he changed the subject to throw the stunned Exorcists off his case. "By the way, I
found this weird thing lying around here. Could this be what you're looking for, by any chance?"

He took out the small jewelled beetle that glinted in his hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cole

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
65 / 10065 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: A Few Suprises (Sira, And any Noah)   Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:07 pm

Cole sighed as Sira told them her reason. It wasn't really something tangible, but at least she had an idea of why she wanted to be an exorcist. He watched her offer Christian help with his wound. Huh, I didn't think that she knew anything about medicine... Thought Cole. It certainly hadn't been in the report that Komui had given him. The report had simply stated that she was your not-so-average high school graduate, straight A's since preschool as far as he could tell. I guess she probably must have read something about it or took an extra class on the side to learn medicine then, He thought, sighing. It would be usefull to have a partner who had a bit of medical experience, or even just basic knowledge. I guess she has more skills than I gave her credit for... He thought as she approached Christian.

He was wrenched away from his musings as Christian's rough, angry words rang throughout the small house. Cole's eyes narrowed as he looked at Christian, immediately becoming suspicious, gauging possibilities. He could be an Akuma, but to have the intelligence to keep up a disguise for this long this convincingly would make him at least a level two... But why wouldn't he just have killed us instead of treating our wounds... He sighed heavily. He could plainly see it was human blood on Christian's shirt, but an Akuma could easily get some humans blood. He uncertainly slipped his innocence back onto his hand below the splint, wincing. Then Christian produced the glittering beatle. Cole felt a small twitch of response in his innocence, confirming that the small bug was innocence. That was the last straw. "Sira, step back a bit please." he said commandingly, his innocence activating with a splintering of wood as the growing gauntlet snapped the wooden splint. "Give that to me, please." he said calmly in the same commanding tone in which he had just spoken to Sira and holding out his left hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sira

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: A Few Suprises (Sira, And any Noah)   Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:24 pm

Sira watched Cole's reaction to her reason. He didn't seem impressed, but he certainly seemed satisfied. She flinched a second later as Christian spoke suddenly in an angry tone, and she took a step back. "What's wrong? really, it's nothing, I just want to repay you a bit for helping us so much..." She trailed off, confused. If it bled enough to get that much on his shirt then there's no way that it's just a scratch under there, so why won't he let me help? She thought, now frustrated as well as confused. Cole's reaction as Christian revealed the shiny beetle only seved to confuse her more. "Cole, what are you doing?! Activating your innocence is just going to hurt your arm even more." She scolded him as the splint cracked and fell off. "And Christian just fixed that up for you." She said exasperatedly, oblivious of Cole's suspicions, and confused by the changes in her companions.

Sorry for the short post, it's dinner time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Untainted666

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
80 / 10080 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: A Few Suprises (Sira, And any Noah)   Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:03 pm

((do you want to fight me? I'm afraid that it wouldn't be too fair to you guys bcos of your injuries. Well its your choice.))

Smiling nervously at Cole and waving hus hands to defend himself,
Christian said quickly,"Ah! Don't get me wrong,I just want to help out.
Here, take it."

Chris threw the Innocence over to Cole.
"I stumbled upon it coincidentally just now, I was only trying to help..."
Chris pouted like a child.

Dammit...things were sliping out of hiis control,CHristian cursed inwardsly. I have stay
on their good side...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cole

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
65 / 10065 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: A Few Suprises (Sira, And any Noah)   Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:50 pm

((Sira-chan can still fight! Gooo Sira Chaaan!))

Cole shot a glance at Sira, raising an eyebrow at her. She really wasn't catching on very quickly. For some reason Christian won't show his shoulder, and he just happens to have Innocence on him. There's no way that tthis is all coincidence. He thought, glancing between Sira and Christian now, waiting for somone to make a move, while trying to tune out Sira's nagging. "Sira, since this guy showed up, an Akuma formed itself out of defeated akumas, he dissapears for awhile, and comes back with a mysterious wound, and innocence." he said gesturing in turn outside, back towards the remains of the Akuma, at Christian's shoulder, and then at the innocence. "It just doesn't seem possible for all that to happen by coincidence." he said, now fully focusing on Christian again.

He was caught a bit off gaurd as Christian tossed the Innocence to him, almost dropping the crystaline beetle before his left fist closed around it, sliding it quickly into his pocket. He hadn't expected Christian to give him the Innocence, but he didn't break stride. "Great! Now just let us take a look at your shoulder, and I'll be comfortable again." He said, stepping forwards and reaching towards the Jumper so he could take a look at Christian's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sira

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: A Few Suprises (Sira, And any Noah)   Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:25 pm

Sira stuck her tongue out at Cole. "You idiot, when we met him he was being chased by akuma!" She exclaimed. "And it's probably just you being dense and lazy. You probably are asleep whenever big Akuma appear, or something idiotic like that that only somone like you could manage to do! And He already said he had an accident in the house, that's why he's wounded. If he doesn't want me to look at it, it's his choice." She said huffily. Despite her anger at her block headed partner, she couldn't help but be fascinated by the beetle-like innocence. She hadn't ever had the chance to examine Innocence in it's untamed state before and it intrigued her. It even seemed a bit scary, seeing something so powerfull and so untamed.

She grinned as Christian handed over the innocence. Surely Cole couldn't keep blaring accusations that were mere speculation at best now that Christian had cooperated so readily with him. Wrong. Cole seemed determined to maintain his suspicions. "For god's sakes, Cole, you've got the Innocence. Isn't that enough? If he was an enemy, he would have just slipped away with it, but he came back and helped us." She muttered angrily. Stepping closer to Christian, she whispered "I'd be happy to examine your shoulder if you want me too later, but I'm trying to prove a point right now." She stepped away again. Even if Christian asked her to now, she wouldn't just to drive her point home. "You're just a suspicious bastard." She muttered at Cole, before turning and walking out the door of the house, staying close so she could jump in if Cole persisted with trying to examine Christian's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Untainted666

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
80 / 10080 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: A Few Suprises (Sira, And any Noah)   Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:30 am

Christian tensed as Cole reached for his left shoulder, ready to retaliate if he had to. If the
farce was up, he would just have to give up on these two and move on with his original plan.

Fortunately Sira came to his rescue, stepping in between him and Cole. "For god's sakes,
Cole, you've got the Innocence. Isn't that enough? If he was an enemy,
he would have just slipped away with it, but he came back and helped us."
For that Christian
was thankful.It was not game over yet then...

"Signore Shenson, I assure you that I will not harm either of you here." Christian tried to resolve
things before it got violent. "I also swear upon my conscience that I am not in league with
the Earl nor the Akuma." He wasn't, anyway. "Please forgive me, but the terrible encounter with
those...monsters are entirely your bad luck."

As Sira stepped out, Chris hurried behind her, not eager to be with the suspicious Cole Shenson for
now. "A-no...where are you guys going? Can I tag along? I'm a drifter after all." he inquired in a
tone that bore no grudge the the pair.

If I follow them...they'll lead me to the Black Order...

Last edited by Untainted666 on Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cole

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
65 / 10065 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: A Few Suprises (Sira, And any Noah)   Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:00 am

Cole sighed heavily. Sira had put up a convincing argument, and Christian had given him the innocence back. Really, the innocence is all that's important. He gave it to me, and he's already had plenty of chances to kill us. I guess Sira could be right. He thought, following them out the door. His suspicions weren't entirely gone, and he would have felt better if He had been allowed to see Christian's shoulder, but he had helped them too much to really justify that kind of behavior. "Very well," He said, stepping outside after them. "I guess I was a bit suspicious. You've been a great help to us, so You deserve the benifit of the doubt." He said, feeling less suspicious now.

It didn't help his remaining suspicions to hear Christian ask to be able to come back to Headquarters with them. Cole glanced at Sira, and knew she would probably bine his head off again if he denied Christian just because he was suspicious. Besides, the man had found innocence. He may actually be good finder material. "I suppose there wouldn't be anything wrong with taking you to Headquarters. If you were a demon, the gatekeeper would catch you anyway." He reasoned. "Besides, you seem like good finder material." He said happily, as he had finally started thinking of good things about Christian instead of his suspicions. "But the most important thing is that I get to go home, and sleep as long as I want!" He grinned, beginning to walk, beckoning Christian and Sira to follow him.

((Think this could be the end of the topic. We could make a new one in Headquarters))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sira

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: A Few Suprises (Sira, And any Noah)   Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:14 am

Sira smiled as Christian stepped out of the house behind her. "Sorry about my partner, He can be a bit of a-" She saw Cole walk out of the house as well and her tone became sharper. "-Suspicious Bastard." She finished, glaring at Cole. She was a bit suprised at his sudden change in tone. Maybe it was because Christian had just sworn he wasn't their enemy, but he suddenly seemed to be seeing things from her own perspective. She snorted at his last words, however. "Benifit of the doubt? He deserves your trust." She muttered.

She winced as soon as Christian asked to come to head quarters with them, sure that Cole was going to flip out and become suspicious again. She was very suprised, however, when Cole didn't actually do anything to contradict Christian, aactually remarking that he could probably get a job. It made her a bit mad when he suggested the gatekeeper. Christian deserved their trust. "The Gatekeeper actually does something other than be a complete pervert?" She said, raising an eyebrow at Cole. She had completely flipped out when the Gatekeeper had tried giving her an X-ray test. She smiled as Cole began to walk away. It wasn't complete, but he seemed to Trust Christian at least a bit.

Yeah, that sounds good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Untainted666

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
80 / 10080 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: A Few Suprises (Sira, And any Noah)   Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:22 am

-Ending theme(Drifting)-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9p2-A2kc2Y

Chris laughed a little when Sira referred to Cole as a 'Suspicious Bastard', grinning merrily. All the
same, it seemed the crisis was over-for now.

Words could not begin to describe how he felt when they accepted his offer to follow them back to the
HQ. His heart thumped wildly fast, and he had a hard time suppressing the excitement within him.

"I-kezo~!" he beckoned to the two Exorcists laughingly, racing ahead of them.

The Noah of Doubt was heading for the Black Order.

*exits, end of thread*

((...yes i have no idea how to tag a word with a video. and someone post a topic at the HQ?
somehow it may seem inappropriate for me to start scratch ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Few Suprises (Sira, And any Noah)   

Back to top Go down

A Few Suprises (Sira, And any Noah)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2