D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Death always comes to places that don't need it

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Number of posts : 333
Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :
Death always comes to places that don't need it Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Death always comes to places that don't need it Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
Death always comes to places that don't need it Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100Death always comes to places that don't need it Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :
Death always comes to places that don't need it Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Death always comes to places that don't need it Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-20

Death always comes to places that don't need it Empty
PostSubject: Death always comes to places that don't need it   Death always comes to places that don't need it EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 6:48 pm

Xenaz Pyrix stood in the temple somewhere in China. He was supposed to be looking for a piece of innocence somewhere else but somehow ended up getting dragged into a temple to investigate a mass human slaughter. There were dead monks everywhere, some minced up and chopped, some stabbed, and some were partially burnt. Xenaz even managed to find some lumps of ashes on the ground. There was even skeletons lying here and there. It looked like a scene from a haunted house movie except that this place had hardly any roof.
'Garrgh..... Why do I always have to do this shit?' Xenaz grumbled while making his trademark pissed face. He took a look around and could immediately tell that the monks were murdered by a sword or blade, roughly near the size of his Zankuta, and that some of the monks were also burnt to death. 'Keh, i think I'll just leave this plac alone.' Xenaz mumbled to himself.
Just then, he heard footsteps approaching him.
Back to top Go down
http://pitifulakumas.blogspot.com

Death always comes to places that don't need it
Page 1 of 1