D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The ice from a warm heart(Million)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Number of posts : 737
Warning :
The ice from a warm heart(Million) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The ice from a warm heart(Million) Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
The ice from a warm heart(Million) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The ice from a warm heart(Million) Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

The ice from a warm heart(Million) Empty
PostSubject: The ice from a warm heart(Million)   The ice from a warm heart(Million) EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 9:15 am

Aurea, on her way to Britain, had stopped to a small vacation in france. Her 'Vacation' was gathering money to travel, and enjoying the beauty of Paris, where she was. One day on that vacation week, she was walking in the huge park, located near the edge of the town. It was beautiful, peaceful, and as mentioned, huge. It had a big pond in middle of it, so there were hardly any people near the pond. Thats where Aurea was, Her long blond hair was braided over her shoulder so it wouldn't get dirty. She had fallen asleep while drawing some flower in front of her. It was in middle of the day and she could no resist the nice warm breeze.

ooc: yes i know the topic name sucks.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Number of posts : 301
Location : Under your bed and waiting for you to fall asleep...
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: The ice from a warm heart(Million)   The ice from a warm heart(Million) EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 9:26 am

A boy in a tight black coat passed by Aurea then doubled back and sat down near her, "Sleeping...you can't bother me if you sleep, stay asleep, please," he said quietly as he looked out towards the pond, he could see two others dressed just like him looking out over the water's surface.

The mysterious man stood, one leg in the water, seemingly looking for something, he turned to the cloaked woman next to him and said, "You intend to leave him to his own devices?,"

The woman smiled,"I don't need to worry, she's asleep, I'd kick her ass for daring to sleep near my hubby if she woke up though," she said happily as she looked back to the boy near the other girl.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The ice from a warm heart(Million)   The ice from a warm heart(Million) EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 9:36 am

Aureas eyes opened slowly. She saw the other near her, screamed, slapped him and backed away, shaking a bit. The water started moving. It shot right at Aurea and formed a hard ice shell around her, as a shield. The shield was formed like giant wings, but with no openings anywhere. Obviously the boy had managed to give the girl quite the scare, but how was she able to do this? If she wasn't noah, she must be an innocence user, but no exorcist because she didn't have the coat on. Of course it was uncertain if she was one or not. "G-g-go away!" The girls silent but rather cute voice echoed from inside those ice 'wings'.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The ice from a warm heart(Million)   The ice from a warm heart(Million) EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 9:45 am

"Tabris!," the cloaked man said sharply as he ran towards his 'brother', a lance in his hand that had begun to uncoil itself, "Mental Vampirism!," he shouted as he stabbed a tree near Tabris with his lance, the entire area began shaking violently, a sonic barrier had been formed around them.

"Nooo! My hubby!," the cloaked woman said, tearing the wrapping from her claw like hand, revealing her innocence, Stained wings. She began running after he unnamed friend, towards Tabris and Aurea.

"There's no reason for you to fear me, I pose no threat to those who don't ally with the black order, okay? So just calm down and go back to your business as my allies are not as calm as myself," Tabris said calmly, rubbing his burning left arm.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The ice from a warm heart(Million)   The ice from a warm heart(Million) EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 10:21 am

Some more water shot from the pond, making the shield stronger and forming rather sharp spikes on it. "S-stay away...!" Her voice was even weaker due the ticker lair of ice. She was too afraid to let the ice melt away, because she knew she couldn't get away even if she tried to run as fast as possible. Not being able to do anything but sit inside the ice, of course it started to get cold.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The ice from a warm heart(Million)   The ice from a warm heart(Million) EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 10:29 am

"Wont you die of cold in there? Let me free you so we can talk," he said as his left arm tore up his coat, forming a monstrous scythe,"Don't move, unless you'd like to free yourself, that is," Tabris said as he knocked on the ice with his scythe.

"Hey girl, let up the ice so I can kick your ass! No one gets my man's attention but me!," the cloaked women fumed.

"Arimisael, stop, now, you'll scare her," Tabris said as he motioned for Arimisael to leave him alone.

"Arimisael, how many times have I told you not to get jealous, Tabris is fine on his own, isn't he?," the cloaked man snapped, shooting Arimisael a glare from behind his glasses.

"Y-You shut up Israfael!," Arimisael snapped.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The ice from a warm heart(Million)   The ice from a warm heart(Million) EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 10:48 am

The ice, VERY slowly, melted away. Aurea was shaking with fear, not of the boy now, but the woman. "I-i don't mean any harm to anyone importnat to you.. He just scared me, thats all..." She mumbled, standing up. Her dress was rather... Krhm! interesting. (Th same as in the pick in her profile, execpt a white school style miniskirt under it.) She stood up slowly, still shaking. Her hair had opened ad flowed beautifully in the slight breeze, Luckily it was summer so the girl didn't have to suffer from cold too long.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The ice from a warm heart(Million)   The ice from a warm heart(Million) EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 11:08 am

"I'm sorry, we've just been working all day looking for something called Innocence," Tabris said, holding out his gloved hand, "My name is Tabris Lilin," he said politely, smiling softly at the girl.

"Mental Vampirism, cease," Israfael said as his barrier released, causing the sonic 'static' around the area to be removed," My name is Israfael Lilin, and the crazy woman over there is Arimisael Lilin," he said, pulling his hood down revealing short spikey white hair.

"I'm not sorry, she got too close to Tabris, even if she was sleeping!," Arimisael shouted.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The ice from a warm heart(Million)   The ice from a warm heart(Million) EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 11:14 am

The girl looked at the three. "I-i am... Aurea Lavender..." She said, then taking a step back as the woman shouted. The ice started moving around her, ready to go defensive if the woman decided to attack for some reason. Of course Aurea was on her guard, since she was scared to death.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The ice from a warm heart(Million)   The ice from a warm heart(Million) EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 11:23 am

"Arimisael will leave you alone, if she doesn't, I'll no longer care for her," Tabris said coldly, giving Arimisael a wicked glare.

"Meep! Aurea-chan, I'm really sorry for my behaviour, I just get severely jealous of other women when they're near my beloved Tabris, oh I love him so very much, so...so...very much, TABRIS LET'S HAVE A BABY RIGHT NOW! I don't care who is watching!," she said, going into crazy mode at the end.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The ice from a warm heart(Million)   The ice from a warm heart(Million) EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 11:37 am

"Such strong love.. You must be very lucky, Tabris-kun." Aurea said and smiled sweetly. Yeees... Lucky indeed... She seemed to be truly happy that Tabris was loved like this, even though it was rather energic and all... Either way, she didn't seem to be afraid anymore, just smiled. She was adorable. She gave off some kind of warmth, even though her ability was cold.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The ice from a warm heart(Million)   The ice from a warm heart(Million) EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 11:40 am

Tabris leaned close to Aurea and whispered in her ear, "She not really my girlfriend, she's more like a stalker hehe,".

Israfael walked over to Tabris and looked at Aurea, "That ice...it's innocence, but, are you an exorcist Miss Lavender?," he said, glaring just a bit, but it was masked by his sunglasses.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The ice from a warm heart(Million)   The ice from a warm heart(Million) EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 11:44 am

Aurea looked so innocent when she looked up at the other. "Onnicence..? Exorcist...? What are those?" She asked, looking rather curious. so she had gotten her power, but had not been spotted just yet by the black order. Now THIS was a perfect opportunity for an ally that had never even heard of the black order. Of course, it was unknown of what her syncro rate was, and how well her ability worked on the akuma, but still.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The ice from a warm heart(Million)   The ice from a warm heart(Million) EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 11:49 am

Israfael's eyes widened as he showed smile only seen when he wanted something badly, he revealed severaly fang like teeth and proceeded to question Aurea, "We're exorcists, we kill akuma with our weapons called innocence, YOU, Miss Lavender, have innocence, I'd like you to join us before the black order gets to you.," he said coldly.

"Israfael...," Tabris whispered.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The ice from a warm heart(Million)   The ice from a warm heart(Million) EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 12:04 pm

Aurea blinked before she saw an level one akuma behind, rather high up in the air , but almost direcly above the four. "Ice flowers." She said and pointed up at the akuma. Suddenly, the ice that had been circling around her, shot up and formed some sort of a cloak or something around the akuma. It stopped moving and then the whole thing blew up. The bits slowly flew down and huge snowflakes, shaped like white lotus. Her ability was not very fast or strong, but it beat all that in beauty. "If it is about destroying those things that kill people, i'll gladly join you." She said and smiled sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The ice from a warm heart(Million)   The ice from a warm heart(Million) EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 12:22 pm

'Excellent! The black order is evil, they would FORCE you to work for them and do terrible things to you, a pretty girl wouldn't last long there, say...do you like our beloved brother Tabris?," Israfael said, his face twisted into a near madness inspired grin.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The ice from a warm heart(Million)   The ice from a warm heart(Million) EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 12:58 pm

"He seems to be nice if thats what you mean." Aurea said and blinked, just a bit clueless. Then she smiled. "well, seeing your not forcing me to do anything, i think you are nicer people than they are." She said and smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

Number of posts : 435
Location : Tyki - Awakened Noah [0/1000] | Shirou - Exorcist [0/100]
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: The ice from a warm heart(Million)   The ice from a warm heart(Million) EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 12:58 pm

OOC: I want to join you, Tabris. >_<
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The ice from a warm heart(Million)   The ice from a warm heart(Million) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 7:33 am

OOC: what do you mean Tkyi? *suspicious glance*

"Yes, he's nice enough, we all are, I think that you'd understand our little organization better if you got closer to Tabris, we only recently rescued him from the black order, poor thing, one of their numbers murdered his older brother before his very eyes," Israfael said, grinning still, he was a master of manipulation and intended to use every skill in his arsenal to bring Aurea and her abilities to their side.

".............."

"Now, just what the hell do you think you're doing Israfael! Selling my beloved Tabris off to some random chick!," Arimisael shouted, obviously pissed.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The ice from a warm heart(Million)   The ice from a warm heart(Million) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:39 am

Aurea looked at Israfael before smiling and placing her finger on his mouth to stop him from talking. "I know what your driving at already. I am joining to your side. And sure, i wouldn't mind being friends with Tabis. I don't wish to get killed in my sleep." She said and giggled, smiling at Arimisael in the "don't worry" kind of way.She didn't wish to ruin her opportunity to get new friends.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The ice from a warm heart(Million)   The ice from a warm heart(Million) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:45 am

Israfael smiled and walked back to the pond silently.

" Don't mind Israfael, he was hurt by the order like I was, like we all were, I'm glad you're joining us," Tabris said politely. Tabris looked back at Armisael and flashed her a soft smile, like Israfael, he could manipulate people too.

"J-Just don't get any ideas about Tabris! He's mine, you got that!?," Arimisael shouted as she flailed her arms panicked.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The ice from a warm heart(Million)   The ice from a warm heart(Million) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 11:54 am

Aura nodded and walked over to Arimisael. "Don't worry. I wish to be friends with you as well." She said and smiled gently. She was just so adorable and only wished good for everyone. A gentle creature, even though she did kill akuma. She ran off to pick up a few flowers and started to make a flowercrown while waiting for the others to decide what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The ice from a warm heart(Million)   The ice from a warm heart(Million) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 12:09 pm

"Is there something on your body that causes the ice to form? Or do you think it's something within you?," Tabris asked, his short white hair blowing gently with the breeze.

"Why're you taking such an interest in her Tabris! Am I too old to be the object of your affection!?," Armisiael shouted, obviously ignoring everything Aurea said.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The ice from a warm heart(Million)   The ice from a warm heart(Million) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 12:18 pm

"I don't know... All i need to do is wish for things to happen and they do. Of course, it takes energy from me and sometimes it wont turn out like i wish it would., but still, it's effective." Aurea said, turning to Tabis and smiling softly. She looked very sweet as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Million Rosenkreuz

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The ice from a warm heart(Million)   The ice from a warm heart(Million) EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 12:25 pm

"Parasitic then, like me, have you thought of a name for that ability yet?," he said, smiling back. Tabris took off his black coat, he hated wearing things that were torn, "Israfael!," he shouted, " did we bring any spare coats?," he asked.

Israfael nodded and pointed to a bag he'd dropped near Tabris a few minutes ago.

"Sorry, I hate wearing a coat that's ripped," he said as he took a new coat from the bag and slid it on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ice from a warm heart(Million)   The ice from a warm heart(Million) Empty

Back to top Go down

The ice from a warm heart(Million)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next