D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Trickster meets the 'vampire'.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Number of posts : 737
Warning :
The Trickster meets the 'vampire'. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Trickster meets the 'vampire'. Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
The Trickster meets the 'vampire'. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Trickster meets the 'vampire'. Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

The Trickster meets the 'vampire'. Empty
PostSubject: The Trickster meets the 'vampire'.   The Trickster meets the 'vampire'. EmptyMon May 26, 2008 1:36 pm

The old church, where nearly no one wanted to set foot in, now had a level one akuma in it. Or had. It was destroyed the second a certain person walked in. This person was Shizutsi Joker. He had the usual grin and closed eyes like foxes. "My my~! A level one akuma huh... Sure picked one fine meeting spot they did. Oh well, as long as i get to meet this interesting person Cro... Cro something... Ah!" Shizutsi said and looked to the door. After a while of silence, he finally spoke. "... I forgot his name. How foolish of me... Oh well~!" He mumbled to himself and his grin grew just a bit wider, revealing his sharp teeth. He looked at his watch. "Tsk tsk tsk.... He's late. Such bad manors..." He mumbled and sat on a rock, holding the walking stick on his lap.
Back to top Go down
Sprecher

Sprecher

Number of posts : 115
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster meets the 'vampire'.   The Trickster meets the 'vampire'. EmptyMon May 26, 2008 1:54 pm

(OOC: sorry trying to watch at the same time)

IC: Krowley, A man with a fairly tall figure and a pale/fair skin tone dropped down from a banister. "My apologies, I didn't know you had arrived and got hungry..." his teeth slowly returned to they're positions as his mucles calmed themselves and he gently ran the back of his wrist over his lips to clean off possible akuma blood. As Allistar looked back at the man who seemed a bit impatient but eternally smiling. "Shi-Shizu....Shizu...I'm sorry I seem to have misplaced your name somewhere at the back of my mind." He seemed a bit nervous about this, as his face slowly shifted to slight embaressment.

So this is my contact...he seems a little suspicious, but that could also just be my judgment of his appearance and that smile...
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster meets the 'vampire'.   The Trickster meets the 'vampire'. EmptyMon May 26, 2008 2:03 pm

"Then we are of the same. I have forgotten your name as well. Well, i would have introduced myself anyway..." Shizutsi said and lifted up his top hat. "Shizutsi Joker, at your service. Many call me Trickster as well, but i have no idea why~!" He said and got this bit of evilness in his smile for a while, then placing his hat back on. "Well well... They did tell me you could be rather the interesting person. Not like those boring finders i have to hang around all day long. This will be..." He said and pulled down his hat so that his already closed eyes went to shadow. Then, he opened his eyes just a bit, to reveal those scary, yet somehow very cold and sad red eyes. "... Rather the interesting game." He said and his grin grew for a while, revealing sharp teeth. He put his hat back into it's place and close his eyes again. Those eyes... It almost hurt just to look into them. No wonder he kept them closed. Everyone would run away from such cold eyes if he kept staring long enough.
Back to top Go down
Sprecher

Sprecher

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster meets the 'vampire'.   The Trickster meets the 'vampire'. EmptyMon May 26, 2008 2:18 pm

(*did research* it's Arystar Krory...^^; )

Arystar almost grimaced at the sliver of the eyes...they were piercing and dark. The sorrow they held wasn't something Krory cared to question but he kept his eyes from locking with this man's. "Arystar Krory...may I ask, what do you mean by...'game'?" He tensed up a little bit. This hadn't been mentioned about the meeting, but then again, this man was odd, with a slightly dark aura about him...It gave even Krory who was mistaken for a vampire, the chills. Even so, he wore the Exorcist's cloak and pendant.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster meets the 'vampire'.   The Trickster meets the 'vampire'. EmptyMon May 26, 2008 2:30 pm

"Well, let us put it this way..." Shizutsi said and started walking, giving Kurory the sign to follow. "Since we are going to be dealing with two level 2 akuma, things are going to get interesting. I like to play with them. And by playing i mean making the fight more interesting. With you around, that will not be a problem." Shizutsi said and grinned wider for a while. "Ah, by the way. I believe you know this boy called Allen Walker? I met him a while ago.. A cute little bean sprout he is. Quite the appetite too... I surely hope your lust for blood does not include humans~!" Shizutsi said and chuckled. There he went at it again. Slight flirting. No matter was it a man or a woman, he flirted. Mostly it seemed to be to entertain himself.
Back to top Go down
Sprecher

Sprecher

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster meets the 'vampire'.   The Trickster meets the 'vampire'. EmptyMon May 26, 2008 2:40 pm

Arystar blinked and almost froze in place as a sweatdrop formed at his brow. "N-No...it doesn't." Arystar was a bit creeped out by the way Shizutsi said what he had..."I'm not a vampire if that's what your implying, at least not a vampire that feasts on Human blood." Krory ran after the man when he realized he was talking to himself due to falling behind. "W-Wait up!"

He caught up to the odd figure with the odd disturbing grin plastered to his face, "So where are we headed? if you don't mind my curiosity..." At the moment Krory was busy trying to figure out this guy's personality...and also why he had a walking stick, when his walking was perfectly fine. This is one strange person...hard to tell what gender too, sounds like a man, but a slightly femanine appearance, with a mix in behaviour.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster meets the 'vampire'.   The Trickster meets the 'vampire'. EmptyMon May 26, 2008 11:14 pm

"Ah yes. Do forgive me, i forgot tot tell you what we are going to be doing. Well, there are two level two akuma here in London. They are told to be well disguised, so we must stay alert. Wouldn't want my adorable partner getting hurt now would i~?" Shizutsi said and looked at Aryastar for a while, his grin growing larger for a moment again. Lenalee, who has spoken to Aryester before he left, had told him something about this flirting of Shizutsis, and how he really never was serious about it. As if everything was simply a game to him. "Ah, we are here. They say that those akuma are here in this big tavern. Wonder if they sell tea..." Shizutsi said and looked thoughtful, even though the grin stayed.
Back to top Go down
Sprecher

Sprecher

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster meets the 'vampire'.   The Trickster meets the 'vampire'. EmptyTue May 27, 2008 9:46 am

Arystar couldn't figure out even one inch of this guy, girl...whatever. He'd been informed he was mysterious but this was creepy. And why must this person insist on flirting with me? I know Lenalee told me not to worry about it, but it's kinda hard when the person is so blunt about it... A chill ran down Krory's spine and he tried to think about the task at hand.

"So there are level 2 Akuma here...just how did you plan on turning this into a game?" His fangs were quivering with excitement, they were hungry and he could sense the Akuma's presence within the tavern. He's quite accurate about what level the Akuma were...was he informed or did he just know?...either way...I've been getting a little hungry walking this whole way. A small smirk quirked the edges Arystar's lips.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster meets the 'vampire'.   The Trickster meets the 'vampire'. EmptyTue May 27, 2008 10:04 am

"And they call me scary when i'm exited... The fight is a game~! Once you figure out whats going on in your enemys head, they are easy prey. I believe you won't be starving to death tonight." Shizutsi said and looked at Aryastar. "I'll say... We'll just have to rely on our coats now... Let us lure them to the outskirts of the town. Once they see our coats, they are sure to follow. Worry not. I shall make sure they will see our little bait coats." Shizutsi said. Obviously, he had something in mind.

As they entered the tavern, Shizutsi walked right to the stage where a band had just finished playing. "Ladies and gentlemen! Now on for the next number on the show! I am Trickster, but, i am also known as..." Shizutsi said, with loud and strong voice, making the whole tavern turn to look in slight awe. Shizutsi pulled out a rose from his hat and gave it to a pretty lady in the nearest table. "... Mr. Valentine~! In my number, i am going to preform a number of tricks, but first, i need an assistant! Hmm... How about you over there?" Shizutsi said and pointed at Aryastar. He was pushed to the stage. "Now now... Whats this?" Shizutsi asked and pulled a sword out of Aryastars coat. When the hell did he...? "Looks like you fear the dark~! And this?" Shzutsi said and now pulled a small blue flower from Aryastars hair.

That went on for a while and then Shizutsi stopped. I shall end the show for tonight. Anyone who wants to play cards, please do join me. i shall be in the corner table." He said and pulled Aryastar to sit down in the corner table with him. "Tea please." He said to the waitress, who walked away, blushing and holding a rose as well. "I believe we have caught enough attention, don't you Aryastar-san~?" He asked and chuckled as a few people started to walk towards their table.
Back to top Go down
Sprecher

Sprecher

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster meets the 'vampire'.   The Trickster meets the 'vampire'. EmptyTue May 27, 2008 10:12 am

Arystar hadn't had a chance to react when he was pushed on stage, and after the second trick he almost fell for the act himself...had it not been for his instincts that kept him alert of the Akuma.

After the waitress headed away from the table Krory looked over at the person across from him. "Possibly too much? I mean we didn't need to go up on stage for everybody to see did we? I mean...did I do alright in your act? Could you show me how you did some of that?" Krory's serious tone became more of a curious one as he hit the last couple questions. He almost didn't notice the people approaching the table. Are those the Akuma? or are they seriously people who plan on playing cards...?
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster meets the 'vampire'.   The Trickster meets the 'vampire'. EmptyTue May 27, 2008 10:23 am

Shizutsi laughed, for the first time. His laughter was not mocking. No, actually... it was pretty friendly and pure sounding. "I can teach you a few tricks sometime. A, do sit down, let the game begin~!" Shizutsi said as a few people sat down. As they played cards, Shizutsi seemed to win all the time. Soon, there was only one person against him. A very beautiful lady. "I'll feel so bad if i win now... Wouldn't want to make such a beautiful lady as yourself sad." Shizutsi said. "Then lose." The woman said and smiled. "Not a chance hun." Shizutsi said and his gin grew wider.

As expected, Shizutsi won, though it seemed to have been tougher than before. "Aryastar-san, let us go. it is getting rather late." Shizutsi said and got up, leaving the tavern. As expected, two people followed them, though they kept a long distance. "Stick to the plan. Do nothing until we are at the outskirts of the town. Wouldn't want to destroy this beautiful place now would we~?" Shizutsi said and looked at Aryastar.

Soon, they were out of the town. The two people turned into akuma. "Die you damned exorcist!" One of the shouted and charged at Shizutsi, while the other ran at Aryastar. Shizutsi and the akuma after him disappeared to the forest nearby, fighting.
Back to top Go down
Sprecher

Sprecher

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster meets the 'vampire'.   The Trickster meets the 'vampire'. EmptyTue May 27, 2008 10:36 am

Arystar smirked at the other Akuma, "So that leaves me and you alone...Could you tell me how long you've been an Akuma? So i can confirm wether Akuma blood is like fine wine, getting better with age." Krory's teeth shone brilliantly in the moonlight, the whites of his eyes turned to match the dark of night and a golden ring sorrounded the pupil. His eyes locked onto the Akuma and he almost grinned.

(OOC: want me to RP the Akuma I'm fighting? lol)
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster meets the 'vampire'.   The Trickster meets the 'vampire'. EmptyTue May 27, 2008 10:48 am

ooc: Sure.

The akuma Shizutsi was fighting, was no weakling. Heck, even someone as fast as Lenalee would have had trouble. Shizutsi really had to give this one all the speed he had. "You think you can dodge me forever?! Just stay still and di-aaaagh!" The akuma screamed and got a deep wound on it's side. "Sorry, dying kinda doesn't fit to my plans. I still have too much things to do and too many games to play~!" Shizutsi said and threw a smokebomb on the demons head. As it was blinded for a moment, Shizutsi jumped at it and tried to cut it's head in two. The akuma dodged and the battle went on.

*The following happens after Aryastar has beaten the akuma he's fighting*

Shizutsi panted a bit as the battle still went on. Shizutsi was starting to get a bit slower. This was enough for the akuma, and it wounded Shizutsis side deeply, tearing off his coat and shirt at the same time. Shizutsi let out a long, loud and suffering scream as the wound was burning. That was the akumas ability. "Haha! DIE!" The akuma said. In a blink of an eye, it's head was cut off. "Lesson number 1. NEVER drop your guard." Shizutsi said and put the sword back, making it look like a normal walking stick again. "Now this *Cough* Was not... My plan..." He said and fell on his stomach. At least his upper part of the body was a mans. He panted a bit, hiding his face as he was no longer grinning. Blood was all over his blond curly hair and his hat was on the ground, along with his torn coat and shirt.
Back to top Go down
Sprecher

Sprecher

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster meets the 'vampire'.   The Trickster meets the 'vampire'. EmptyTue May 27, 2008 11:14 am

Arystar had been paired up to his advantage, the Akuma was Slow in more ways than one. It showed signs that it had only recently reached it's second level. "Damn Excorsist...Stop moving!" The akuma's disformed face launched what seemed to be akuma bullets, only about 5x bigger than level 1. His forehead acted like a canon and launched out bullets that could stop any frieght train.

Krory only smirked and dashed in at a high rate of speed, ducking under a fired missle and landing on the Akuma's side he dug his teeth in and rather than injecting into the Akuma in attempts to kill it he began to drink...drink the blood from his victims being.

"Let go of me! Your no exorcist! Your a freaking vampire!!" The Akuma desperatly turned and flailed in attempts to rid itself of this menace, but it just didn't have the energy left to shake Krory...Had he not been yelling he probably could have saved enough energy to remove the leech. And thus Arystar feasted, and once he finished there was nothing left of the Akuma.

*After the fight*

Arystar made his way through the forest to find his companion, and when he found the body laying motionless on the ground he dashed over quickly and picked him up carefully. "Hey, Are you alright?! We need to get you back to the order where they can heal you...or a Hospital, or something. Please say something..."
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster meets the 'vampire'.   The Trickster meets the 'vampire'. EmptyTue May 27, 2008 11:23 am

Shizutsis grin returned, though a lot weaker than before. It was almost like a smile. "... O-ouch..." He managed to say and laughed weakly. "I'm not... gonna die... But i can't move... This pain...." He said and pointed at the wound. Small black flames could be seen on the wound. It didn't only look painful, it WAS painful. "That akuma got to me... Sorry 'bout that... This ain't too... Stylish..." He said an laughed weakly again. At least he was alright enough to talk. There was no bleeding due the flames. This was not something a normal doctor would be able to help. Luckily the order was near and Shizutsi... Well, he wasn't nearly as heavy as he looked. Actually he was really skinny and light. As if he didn't eat at all. He had a strange mark on his back. It was burned there. it was not an evil mark, but it was no good luck charm either. more like a family symbol or something.
Back to top Go down
Sprecher

Sprecher

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster meets the 'vampire'.   The Trickster meets the 'vampire'. EmptyTue May 27, 2008 11:30 am

Krory carefully lifted him, and noticing his hat on the ground, picked it up and handed it to Shizutsi, "I'll get you to the Order right away so they can help you recover." Krory shifted him so he could carry the man comfortably, and took off at a fair speed, but not something that would make Shizu uncomfortable. We should be there soon....it's not far, and I know they can help...

(OOC: post in the black order thread? or what?)
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster meets the 'vampire'.   The Trickster meets the 'vampire'. EmptyTue May 27, 2008 11:36 am

As they got there, even then, Shizutsi was holding onto his walking stick and his hat tightly. After a long while, visitors were finally allowed into the hospital section. Shizutsi was asleep. Good god... He looked more human than ever. His eyes were shut like a normal sleeping persons eyes would be, and his mouth, closed and not in that freaky grin. He looked almost like a woman now. He had this necklace... It had the same symbol on it that was burned on his back. The burning mark was not new. In fact it was very old, but didn't disappear. His upped body was all covered in gauze.

Last edited by Lenalee on Tue May 27, 2008 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sprecher

Sprecher

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster meets the 'vampire'.   The Trickster meets the 'vampire'. EmptyTue May 27, 2008 11:44 am

Krory opened the door slowly, and walking over set a tray of sweets and food on the desk by Shizutsi's bed. "Are you awake?" This was almost whispered, partially as a possible excuse to leave if he felt uncomfortable. The man...looked peacful...and femanin...which still wierded out Arystar. But the wierd grin was gone, and he looked almost like a decent human being...if it weren't for the fact his mid section looked like it came from a zombies torso.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster meets the 'vampire'.   The Trickster meets the 'vampire'. EmptyTue May 27, 2008 11:49 am

Shizutsi opened his eyes and sat up. For some odd reason, the grin did not return. Yet those red eyes were the same. So cold sad and dark. He looked over at Aryastar. "I think i passed out at some point..." He said and rubbed the side of his cheek. He looked so human. Maybe a bit like a woman but still, human. Like this, he looked actually better and a bit more handsome than with the mysteriously attractive grin. "Thanks for saving me back there... Probably would have died from the pain." He said. Why was he acting like a normal human being now? It was like.. He had forgotten to behave like a twisted gentleman. Those eyes were painful to look into.

Last edited by Lenalee on Tue May 27, 2008 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sprecher

Sprecher

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster meets the 'vampire'.   The Trickster meets the 'vampire'. EmptyTue May 27, 2008 11:59 am

Arystar couldn't bring his eyes up to look at Shizu's, tehy were piercing, dark, cold, and sorrowful...not something that anyone enjoyed looking at. Instead he twiddled his thumbs and sat in the chair next to the bed. "It was nothing..." He continued to twiddle his thumbs at lack of words to say. He looks strangely human...and the more human he looks, the more femanin he looks. Odd, but still...at least it doesn't send shivers down my spine...
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster meets the 'vampire'.   The Trickster meets the 'vampire'. EmptyTue May 27, 2008 12:05 pm

Shizutsi poked Ariastars forehead, making him look at Shizutsi. Shizutsis eyes were closed again, but this time he was smiling in a friendly manor. He looked so warm and friendly now. "Don't say it's nothing when you saved my life. I owe you one." He said and pulled his hand away, still keeping the friendly smile and eyes shut. So he was aware that his eyes were painful to look at. So all that grinning and stuff... Intentional? Would fit the story of how Shizutsi always flirted, but never meant anything serious. So he was keeping a distance to people on purpose! His eyes might have been the reason, but it seemed impossible for them to be the only reason.
Back to top Go down
Sprecher

Sprecher

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster meets the 'vampire'.   The Trickster meets the 'vampire'. EmptyTue May 27, 2008 12:14 pm

Arystar blinked a few times...the smile now wasn't creepy at all, more of a friendly smile..."R-Right...but still...You don't owe me anything...It wasn't that big a deal really, I was just helping a friend." This guy confused and intrigued Krory, he was like a book that changed stories every time you flipped the page...completely unreadable, but one thing was certain. He wasn't a bad guy despite ocassionally being a bit odd.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster meets the 'vampire'.   The Trickster meets the 'vampire'. EmptyTue May 27, 2008 12:26 pm

Shizutsi smiled still as Lenalee entered the room. I heard that Shizutsi was here.. Are you okay?" She asked looking at Shizutsi a bit weird now. "Shizutsi your f... Nevermind, how are you feeling?" She asked again and pulled a chair from the corner, sitting next to Ariastar. Lenalee had stopped talking too late. Then grin returned and his eyes returned to be in the fox kind of style. "Why i'm just fine. A little pain here and there, but it should pass in a week or so." He said, again a bit twisted. Well, at least now Ariastar knew that he wasn't a bad person at all. Just... kept up an image for some reason. It was actually kinda sad. Lenalee seemed to be aware of this. "Thats good to hear... Because the three of us have a mission next week. An innocence has been spotted, and they need the three of us to go and get it. Unfortunately, no ships go there till next week, so you have time to rest." Lenalee said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sprecher

Sprecher

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster meets the 'vampire'.   The Trickster meets the 'vampire'. EmptyTue May 27, 2008 1:01 pm

Krory looked over at Lenalee and nodded, "Alright..." He saw her shared concern for Shizu through her smile...speaking of smiles, Arystar turned back to Shizu and almost jumped out of his skin when he saw the grin had returned. Well...it was fine while it lasted I guess... He sighed as he calmed himself down. Plenty of thoughts filled his head, both about this man and about their next task. Such as what the innocence they were suppose to find would be like.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster meets the 'vampire'.   The Trickster meets the 'vampire'. EmptyTue May 27, 2008 1:08 pm

"Now now... Why did you jump like that? Did seeing my face again please you that much~?" Shizutsi purred and chuckled. Lenalee sighed. "Shizutsi-kun! Focus on the mission please! Our mission will be in Finland. Yes, quite far away from here. It's in middle of the winter, so it's cold and dark there. There are said to be a lot of akuma appearing lately." Lenalee said. When she mentioned Finland, Shizutsi's grin faded to almost none. He looked at Lenalee for a while, then regaining his grin. "Quite the interesting place for innocence... Well, good thing for me cold has never bothered me much." He said and took some of the sweets that Ariastar had brought, eating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Trickster meets the 'vampire'.   The Trickster meets the 'vampire'. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Trickster meets the 'vampire'.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next