D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gale and Hatsuharu's search

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Renegade

Renegade

Number of posts : 40
Warning :
Gale and Hatsuharu's search Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Gale and Hatsuharu's search Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
Gale and Hatsuharu's search Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Gale and Hatsuharu's search Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Gale and Hatsuharu's search Empty
PostSubject: Gale and Hatsuharu's search   Gale and Hatsuharu's search EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 11:28 am

Gale sighs as he walks along the inside of the ark with his attention to what he had to do slowly slipping away. Walking around and thoroughly searching wasn't his forte, he was more apt at coming up with plans and putting in his assistance when and where needed. He was totally out of his comfort zone. He especially didn't care for the fact they had to search the inside of the ENTIRE ark, which was about the size of a small city. He personally thought the Earl's plan was a waste of time, if it was downloaded to this ark, all he needed to do was go through the downloaded files and he could locate it. If not, then it wasn't here and it was on the other ark. Either way they'd be wasting their time searching the entire thing.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Number of posts : 737
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Gale and Hatsuharu's search   Gale and Hatsuharu's search EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 12:19 am

Hatsuharu followed the man quietly. Though.. He seemed really pissed. He had a parrot on his shoulder since Kiki was not allowed to come with them, so he had to use a damned bird to talk. He hated this, but had no choice but to obey the orders. The ´least he could do was ay least make the bird talk without an added Kraah! in the end. "Looks like this mission will take longer than expected..." The parrot talked as hatsuharu looked around.
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Gale and Hatsuharu's search   Gale and Hatsuharu's search EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 9:20 am

Gale sighs and expresses his thoughts from a few moments ago, "This doesn't make sense, just have Road check the records from the download and it should be relatively simple to find it. Sending 6 people to search and area the size of an entire city just seems like a waste of time and resources. We could be doing other things, such as continuing the hunt for exorcists. I'm afraid I just don't understand The Earl-sama's train of thought at this point." He shakes his head in his confusion but decides to let it go. It didn't really matter at this point.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Gale and Hatsuharu's search   Gale and Hatsuharu's search EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 11:30 am

".. i believe he has a good point in doing this. He needs people to be able to work in pairs, and it's good training for patience as well." Hatsuharu said. That guy looked like he never stopped thinking about things, so one could almost imagine smoke rising from his ears for his overheating brain.
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Gale and Hatsuharu's search   Gale and Hatsuharu's search EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 12:33 pm

Gale sighs and brings his palm up to his forehead. Hatsuharu was right, Gale just didn't want to admit it. He was also getting very annoyed by that parrot's voice and was considering shocking it and watching the feathers explode. "I apologize for what I said back in the Dining Room as well, I just found it quite coincidence," he tells him quietly, feeling a little ashamed of what he had said, "so how did you manage to join the Noah as someone who isn't actually a Noah?"
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Gale and Hatsuharu's search   Gale and Hatsuharu's search EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 9:29 am

"My clan has served the noah for hundreds of years. It is no wonder you do not know of this. Even before my clan was killed by my brother, only Earl knew of our existance. Now that only i and my brother exist, i must kill my brother and eventually restore my clan. The last one can wait..." Hatsuharu said and blushed a little, even though he was emotionless otherwise. So even oh so calm Hatsharu had a weak spot. He couldn't even talk about making kids without blushing. Kinda make one think this serial killer is a shy boy.
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Gale and Hatsuharu's search   Gale and Hatsuharu's search EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 10:31 am

Gale looks at him and nods, "So basically you are a more useful version of the finders that the exorcists have," he says, not seeing the man blush at his last comment. He pauses for a moment in thought before opening his eyes pretty wide and blinking. "So you're gonna have to play the role of rabbit to restore your entire clan, huh?" he asks him, a sly smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Gale and Hatsuharu's search   Gale and Hatsuharu's search EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 1:55 pm

"Please don't use the word like that, it is rather embarrassing." Hatsuharu said, looking away and blushing more. He knew he could not have only one or two kids. More like a five or six. The whole thought made him blush just harder. Up until a few months ago, he had not even thought about it, but now... It was like no matter where he went, the fact followed him.
Back to top Go down
Renegade

Renegade

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Gale and Hatsuharu's search   Gale and Hatsuharu's search EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 6:15 pm

Gale chuckles and tosses is hand up with a smile, "Relax my friend. You have a long time until you must worry about things such as that. You shouldn't worry about it either. What happens happens, take things as they come one step at a time.". He continues to walk, searching the buildings with little interest as they continue along the large city.

OOC:..I love how we're the only two actually doing this...
Back to top Go down
Lenalee
Admin
Lenalee

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Gale and Hatsuharu's search   Gale and Hatsuharu's search EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 8:46 am

ooc: yup, but for now i'll put it on hold until something happens, cause we kinda need Kagechi here and all... He's the one who started the event >)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gale and Hatsuharu's search   Gale and Hatsuharu's search Empty

Back to top Go down

Gale and Hatsuharu's search
Page 1 of 1