D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xion trains with fou...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xion

Number of posts : 7
Warning :
Xion trains with fou... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Xion trains with fou... Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
Xion trains with fou... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Xion trains with fou... Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-08-11

Xion trains with fou... Empty
PostSubject: Xion trains with fou...   Xion trains with fou... EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 3:04 pm

" Aye fou!" Xion yelled as he entered the large training hall to which fou was known to reside in. It had been over two years since he last spared with fou and he could feel that the innocence was beginning to work better with him. " I know if I am to push my innocence to it's limits I will need to fight a strong opponent...." Xion then holds his right and left hands out then yelling " Hasudou!" And the rings around his wrists form into twin guns of light one in each of his two hands. " Come fou...Show me the power a guardian!"
Back to top Go down

Xion trains with fou...
Page 1 of 1