D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Entrance

Go down 
+2
fenrisulfr
Sira
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Number of posts : 333
Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :
Entrance - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Entrance - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
Entrance - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100Entrance - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-20

Entrance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 10:36 am

Xenaz did not respond in any way whatsoever except to mumble, 'Keh, nice to meet you, i guess. Whatever, its the way I am, and i don't give a damn. If it scares you, then too bad, if you ain't scared, then maybe we'll get along fine.' with an expressionless face, though now his face was a little less scary than before.
Rydo blushed, tilted his head down, and said softly, 'Nice to meet you miss,'
Back to top Go down
http://pitifulakumas.blogspot.com
Monkey Warlord

Monkey Warlord

Number of posts : 36
Location : Wouldn't you like to know...Oh you don't, well what was the point of asking me then?
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-29

Entrance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 5:26 pm

As Entreri delivered his speech he loosen the grip that his hair had on Sira since he was distracted. "Maybe it wasn't sure a good idea to come down here to relieve some stress." He muttered to himself. Tyrrell deactivated anti-akuma weapon after Sira had managed to free herself from it. I guess if I want to spar with someone here, I'll have to do it when no one else is around. Well, I guess I'll just have to find another way to work off some steam. He thought as he looked over at Entreri. He saw everyone heading over to the elevator and didn't really want to be left down at the bottom of the mountain. "Hey don't let the elevator go up without me." He said as he ran over to catch up with the others.

((Sorry for the short post. Really bad writer's block))
Back to top Go down
Cole

Cole

Number of posts : 108
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
Entrance - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue65 / 10065 / 100Entrance - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-31

Entrance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 10:55 pm

Cole looked back at Xenaz and Rydo as they followed him towards the elevator. It was typical of Xenaz to want a fight, and nearly as common for Rydo to agree with Xenaz. They made an odd pair; the fight-loving warrior and the shy child. Still, they seemed to compliment each others' personalities. After all, there was nothing like a shy kid hanging onto his coatalis to take the edge off of Xenaz's extreme personality, and Rydo seemed like people would walk all over him without Xenaz's imposing attitude. He noticed Sira passing them and begining to catch up with him, and grimaced. She's pretty, but she seems so antisocial... Or maybe I was too forward with her... I dunno... He thought, shaking his head in confusion.

He glanced up as Sira caught up with him and started speaking. "Wow, is it just me or did you just respond to something I said without violence? Maybe I don't have to fear you after all." he said, laughing as Sira slowed down to talk with Xenaz and Rydo. Wow. Most people don't tell Xenaz he's scary... Though Rydo probably doesn't mind being called cute. He thought, smiling as he stepped into the elevator, holding the door as he waited for the others. He watched a Tyrrell, rather belatedly, started after them all. "Keep up new guy, I'm not holding this door forever!" He called, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Sira

Sira

Number of posts : 78
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-08-09

Entrance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 9:32 am

Sira smiled at The exorcists. Her sudden change in attitude was due to Cole's suggestion that they go to headquarters. Now that what she wanted to do was getting done, she was happy, and she was in a better mood. She even laughed a little at Cole's joking reply to her sarcastic comment. "Yeah, I guess ya don't." She giggled, before returning her attention to Xenaz and Rydo. "Nice to meet you too, Surly." She said sarcastically to Xenaz. "And great to meet you, Cutey." She told Rydo, this time without sarcasm, winking before speeding up again to make sure she wasn't left behind by the elevator. As she stepped into the elevator, she heard Cole yell. New guy? I'm a girl, and I'm already in the elevator! She thought angrily, turning to give cole a piece of her mind, and possibly another taste of knuckle sandwich, when she saw he was yelling at Tyrrell.

(Sorry for the short post ^^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Entrance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance   Entrance - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Entrance
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D. Gray-man RPG :: The Black Order :: Black Order HQ-
Jump to: