D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Return to HQ (Open to all)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kagechi

Kagechi

Number of posts : 47
Warning :
Return to HQ (Open to all) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Return to HQ (Open to all) Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :
Return to HQ (Open to all) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Return to HQ (Open to all) Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Return to HQ (Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Return to HQ (Open to all)   Return to HQ (Open to all) EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 1:29 pm

Kagechi was walking down the empty corridors leading to the Dining Hall. He hadn't bothered to put on his coat, so he was wearing his usual jeans and white shirt. This was the day he came home, after spending 2 rotten years in the USA.
I wonder if anyone remembers me? I'll be very dissapointed in them if they don't. Not that I remember anyone. Except Komui, Jerry, Stupid Samurai and that damned red-haired kid... Damn red-haired kid. Ah, who cares. Hmm, what should I say when I come? "I'm back"? Nah, to stupid, I'll just have to use the old one.

This was it. He was standing in front of the doors leading in. He took a deep breath and pushed open the doors. They opened with a loud bang. His voice filled the room. COFFEE!!! He could see some people looking up from their food. He noticed some people suddenly got a scared look on their faces. Why? He didn't care. He was home.

He walked up to Jerry's counter. Hey. Man, that wasn't yesterday. We can take the party later, right now I just want some... He didn't need to finish the sentence. Jerry had already poured up a cup. Thanks. He took it and walked away and sat down at a table, ignoring everything around him.
Back to top Go down
fenrisulfr

fenrisulfr

Number of posts : 53
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Return to HQ (Open to all)   Return to HQ (Open to all) EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 1:39 pm

Fenrir had been eating a piece of bread when some maniac went into the Dining Hall and called out "COFFEE!" Unfortunately, Fenrir was not expecting such a loud noise. As a result, he choked. Both his arms grabbed his neck and he coughed. He eyed the man carefully. Jerry had just gave him a cup of coffee and just like that, the man blended in with the surroundings. "He should have been quiet in the first place..." muttered Fenrir, who was not accustomed to being scared out of his wits while eating. Still, he moved his tray over to where the person was sitting.

"Who are you suppose to be?" asked Fenrir. He had never seemed him before his whole time here working as both an exorcist and scientist (when he was a child).
Back to top Go down
Kagechi

Kagechi

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Return to HQ (Open to all)   Return to HQ (Open to all) EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 1:50 pm

Just as Kage was expecting to have a nice moment, a kid, in perhaps his own age, sat down in front of him.
Huh, never seen you before. So either you're new here, we just haven't met or you're a totally unimportant and probably annoying kid I've forgot. I guess the third. I'm Kagechi, but call me whatever you want. And you are? I know you're probably an unimportant and annoying kid, but, if you didn't understand, I meant what you're name is. He said, and drinked some coffee. The cup was now half-full. Before the kid could answer, Kagechi stood up. Excuse me for a moment. JERRY! FIVE MORE!!! He sat down again and smiled at the kid. So I don't have to tell him later.
Back to top Go down
lsy1234

Number of posts : 28
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Return to HQ (Open to all)   Return to HQ (Open to all) EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 3:16 pm

OOC : Sorry for sudden interruption, hope I won't be blackmailed if I do so.

Entreri was tired after a long tiring mission. At first, he wanted to go back to his room to have a nap or perhaps to sleep until the next morning. Yet, he had an instinct that something would be happening in the dining hall, at least he hoped so since nothing fun or interesting to him happened for months. He remembered the last interesting event he had seen was a red-haired boy who was a scientist, recently recruited as an exorcist who named Fenrir. He thought, 'I wander if he's still okay. I hope he can get use of himself with the exorcist. By the way, he's a scientist anyway. Geez! Odd things happen nowadays anyway.'

Thinking of that funny boy made him smile. Anyway, Entreri hoped to meet that boy again in the dining hall, or maybe he was already on an mission. After winding through the long corridor, he could heard someone was calling out for coffee loudly, so loud that he could hear it even from about 10 metres away. Listening to the voice of the man carefully, he never heard of it, but he certainly seem to have such voice in his memory. "Ah! Look like luck is on my side anyway! Another interesting guy joins in the party!" Entreri told himself happily before he was holding himself back for jumping around like a mad man.

So, finally, dining hall. He walked into the hall excitedly, while trying to observe the mysterious 'coffee-caller'. Entreri looked around the hall, and successfully spotted the red-haired boy and another man were sitting on a table having conversations. He proceeded to the counter and pretended as if he was angry, just to heat up the environment. "Jerry! Coffee please!" He shouted, while laughing deep in his mind. Although he disliked scaring people, it was okay since he was having such a tough mission in England.

Jerry was very annoyed when he saw Entreri and heard his thunder clapping request. "Geez! People are addicted to coffees nowadays? Or am I wrong? Darn! It really freaks me out! You don't have to shout!" Jerry said angrily while filling coffee into a cup.

Entreri ignored Jerry's comments on his rude shoutings, as he was observing the stranger who had not been around ever since he was here. Suddenly, Jerry slammed the tray with a cup of coffee on it on the counter. "Are you listening?!" Jerry asked angrily.

"Yes, I am! Thanks for the coffee!" Entreri said, then winked before he walked off to the table where the two exorcists chatting.

As he approached the table, he was wandering if he could interrupt their conversation as he did not want to spoil their mood. Anyway, he never knew he was disturbing or not unless he asked. "Umm.. Hello.. May I sit here? I hope I'm not interrupting." He said politely.
Back to top Go down
fenrisulfr

fenrisulfr

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Return to HQ (Open to all)   Return to HQ (Open to all) EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 3:58 pm

OOC: Nah, it's alright. xD As they said, the more the merrier.

-----------

Fenrir stared at the new addition to the table, Entreri. He was a bit loud as well, but at least he didn't try to choke him when he was nicely eating... "You're not interrupting."

Fenrir frowned and turned to the other annoying person. "What do you mean unimportant and annoying kid? Look at yourself. We're the same age! One should look at one's self before judging another person...especially with your loud entrance." For this person, Fenrir refused to state his name before he gave his out. Normally, Fenrir was an easy-going guy, but being choked on his beloved food changed all that. No. This was war.

Once again, Fenrir turned to the other individual. "How'd you mission go, Entreri?"
Back to top Go down
lsy1234

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Return to HQ (Open to all)   Return to HQ (Open to all) EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 4:24 pm

"You're not interrupting." The red haired boy answered.

Listening to the relieving answer, Entreri placed his tray on the table and sat next to Fenrir. He knew him when he first joined the Order, but maybe the boy did not recognize him anyway. So, he sipped some coffee from the cup. Happy enough, the aroma of the coffee made him revive from fatigue. He felt that he was never tired before, such a magical drink. Entreri could see Fenrir was annoyed by the stranger sitting in front of him, yet he held an interest in this guy, still wandering where he met him before.

While searching throughout his memory, he could not find even a trace about this stranger. Then, Fenrir broke the silence once again. "How'd your mission go, Entreri?" Fenrir asked curiously.

"Great. I've kicked about 20 Akuma's butts during my mission. Well, to be honest, they really freak me out. You know, when they attack in swarm, you may get annoyed too sometimes. So, I dare not underestimate their capabilities of gang-banging." Entreri explained funnily. "Anyway, the mission is time-consuming. It took me two months to track down the location of Innocence. Managed to find it, but was interrupted by a Level 2 Akuma. A tough battle, yet I defeated it, receiving some wounds on my arm."

He pulled up his sleeve, showing some wounds dealt by swords on his right arm. "Anyway, I completed the mission. I was glad to make it back here." Entreri stated while sipping his cup of coffee. "So, how about you? Doing great?"
Back to top Go down
Kagechi

Kagechi

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Return to HQ (Open to all)   Return to HQ (Open to all) EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 3:34 am

Kagechi had been annoyed when the kid showed up, and now a conversation had started around him. Can't you get one calm moment? Geez, kids are so loud today. He thought and sipped some more coffee. It was empty and the five others he had ordered hadn't showed up yet. Well, in that case I've just have to steal some. He thought loudly, and stole the new kids cup. He drinked it in one go, and then put it back. You know, you kids are damn loud. I was just trying to have a calm moment, and you just have to show up and start bragging and whining. I mean please shut up. Didn't anyone learn you how to behave? He looked at the first, whining, kid. You are a kid. We might be the same age, but I'm more mature than you. Seriously, what are you supposed to be? The worlds most immature Exorcist? You don't have to go around and show off by wearing the coat you know... JERRY! WHERE THE HELL IS MY COFFEE???
Back to top Go down
lsy1234

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Return to HQ (Open to all)   Return to HQ (Open to all) EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 12:51 am

Just as he wanted to drink his cup of coffee, the other kid stole his cup and drank it all. He was certainly annoyed as that boy showed an obvious move to pick a fight with him. As he was about to whine, he thought, 'Whine? No way. I'm not going to show such stupid appearance in front of a self-claimed mature kid.'

Then, he stood up and smiled. "Hello, boy. The 'anyone' you're talking about, didn't learn me how to behave, but he taught me. So, please use your words wisely, kid. You don't want to correct you every time you speak, do you?" He asked, then chuckled. "Furthermore, people who only know how to shut up are not mature generally. They are just too afraid to speak, or not? Ha! Whatever. If you're not interested in our so-called 'immature' conversation, please just go away. This is a dining hall, not a silence hall."

After finishing his words, he walked to the counter, wanting to order another cup of coffee. Then, he turned back, staring at that guy, "And... One more thing. Please go check your dictionary after this before you speak of 'mature'. If you don't have one, you just have to ask me and I will lend you right away."

Then, he just headed to the counter without waiting his reply.
Back to top Go down
Kagechi

Kagechi

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Return to HQ (Open to all)   Return to HQ (Open to all) EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 11:44 am

(OOC: So sorry I don't speak perfect english.....)

You know, I can stand your pathetic attempts to be cool, your constant whining, your unability to shut up an even that a kid is trying to lecture me. Kagechi said, without showning any expressions. But what I can't stand is the that a immature brat is ignoring me! He suddenly rised from his chair. His face was now brimming with anger. I might not look like it, but I'm in fact a exorcist, so your not getting a easy fight. He reached inside his shirt, and took out a bullet attached to a chain, that had previously been hanging around his neck, hidden behing the oversized shirt. He held it in front of him, arm stretched against the kid. But first, why don't you tell me your name, because I believe you will have trouble talking when your body is filled with holes! He then looked at the kid who was still sitting at the table. And you know what, why don't you join the other kid? Since I'm already going to kill one immature brat, I can take you both! The coffee addict was on the rampage.
Back to top Go down
fenrisulfr

fenrisulfr

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Return to HQ (Open to all)   Return to HQ (Open to all) EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 12:17 pm

All this time, Fenrir kept quiet from the conversation. After all, they were loud and Fenrir did want to raise his voice so loud. He cast a glance at the people in the cafeteria and mouthed a sorry to most of them. He stared at his food then and tried to eat it again. Then the shouting grew even worse. Fenrir took a deep breath. He was not like them. He was not like them. Therefore he needed to eat, leave, and go report for a mission. If he didn't, then he would be late and that would be....bad. He was at a loss of words now. The sounds were so loud he could hear them, shouting in his mind. It was like a fly that came back no matter how many times you swatted it away.

So that was why Fenrir turned when the rude person asked the other guy's name. "I just said his name a few minutes ago? Didn't you even pay attention!" He frowned with the other sentence of killing the two of them. "Why do most exorcists I know either try to kill me for talking or kill me for not talking?" A few other exorcists that had a similar...personality appeared in his mind. "Alright! Just leave me and my breakfast in peace and I'll forget this ever happened! Name's Fenrir. Spread it around for all I care!" Oh yeah. Entreri had asked Fenrir a question. Fenrir turned to Entreri, "Yeah...things have been going great!" Sort of. Until this morning.
Back to top Go down
lsy1234

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Return to HQ (Open to all)   Return to HQ (Open to all) EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 12:51 am

(OOC : It's okay. I didn't mean to insult you that way. Sorry again.)

To be honest, Entreri was indeed shocked by the sudden change of the other boy's mood. As the boy took out a chained silver bullet and held it in front of him, Entreri knew what was going to happen next. He thought, 'That boy would first activate his Innocence. Looking at his silver bullet, his Innocence may take the form of some type of gun perhaps. Anyway, I have my faith if he is an Akuma. But, the fact is, he's not. So, let it be then.'

Entreri smiled and knocked off his arm. "You're an exorcist. Yea, you're right. Your target should be the Akumas lurking outside here, not me. Please don't take it wrong, I'm not afraid of losing to you. It's just, I don't like to use my Innocence on some exorcists like you. If any apologize is required, and it has to be me, sorry, boy." Entreri said while heading to the entrance of the dining hall. "And, my name is Entreri Salion. If Earl is defeated someday, perhaps we can have a match."

While he was heading for the entrance of the dining hall, he realized he had forgotten about Fenrir. So, he turned back to face Fenrir. "Great to hear you're doing fine. Think we can do a mission together in future? I'm looking forward to it. See you around, boy. And of course, you too." Entreri finished, then faced the mysterious boy's angry appearance.
Back to top Go down
Kagechi

Kagechi

Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

PostSubject: Re: Return to HQ (Open to all)   Return to HQ (Open to all) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 12:51 am

When the kid started to leave, Kagechi sighed, and started walking over to Jerry's counter. Jerry had taken cover behind his counter. Jerry...Coffee... Jerry looked up over the counter, and then rised up, seemingly happy that no fighting had started. He took out some cups and filled them. put them on a tray and gave it to Kagechi. Here you are, but you know, if you don't start getting politer, I won't make you any more coffee. Kagechi didn't answer, he just took his tray and started to walk over to another table.

As he walked over to the table, he thought about what Jerry had said. Politer? If anyone should be more polite it's those kids... Wait, won't make me any more coffee...That's bad. Really bad. This is not good. Not good at all. He made a turn and quickly walked over to the table where that Fenrir kid still sat. He put down the tray and sat down. He then shouted to the other kid, who hadn't left the room yet. Hey! Uh, what was it... Entreri! I'm sorry for how I acted... Not the least So why don't you come over here again? Whe shouldn't leave as enemies. Why not? I hate that stupid kid I apologize. Come here, let's just be pals okay? He then turned to Fenrir The same to you, I acted stupid. No, they acted stupid So ehh, can't you forgive me? Good lord, am I really so coffee-addicted that I would willingly be friends with these kids? Probably yes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return to HQ (Open to all)   Return to HQ (Open to all) Empty

Back to top Go down

Return to HQ (Open to all)
Page 1 of 1