D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Entreri Salion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lsy1234

Number of posts : 28
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Entreri Salion   Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:05 am

Name: Entreri Salion

Alliance: Black Order

Family: Mother - Jane Kerra(Deceased)

Crushes: None.

Abilities [Noahs and Akuma]/Innocence [Exorcists]: Winter Domination

Personality: Entreri is a person who follows his principe in doing all things no matter what. His principe is to protect anyone that is under his protection even he has to sacrifice his own life to achieve this. He also does not like to sacrifice innocent lives to achieve any goals. Next, he is very hot-tempered person as he does not like insults, critiques and mockings from his colleagues or his friends. Luckily, he is a friendly person and is willing to make friends with anyone as long as they do not intend to "use" him. He also believes in justice. Although the death of his mother gave him a terrible shadow in his mind, he still believes it because someone causes this, not God. As a faithful believer of God, he will maintain the balance of the world and preserve justice!

Likes: Entreri likes to play mind games with his opponent during a battle. He feels that battling his opponent using brutal force is not interesting. However, this makes him a weak person in battle.

Dislikes: Entreri dislikes mockings from his friends. Furthermore, he dislikes mocking people too.

History: Entreri had only a mother when he was young in age. His father was dead before he was even born. He knew the existence of Akuma in the age of 10, but at that time he did not know their names or anything about them. His mother was being killed by a robber one night when she was buying something from a shop. When his mother died, he was only 12 years old. Ever since, he wandered around his hometown, Kestral Village, located in somewhere southern part in England. One day, while he was resting in a cave, he dreamt of a bunch of people beating up a girl. Of course, he drove these people away and saved the girl. The girl gave him a green crystal fragment as a reward. When he woke up from his slumber, he was already holding the green crystal fragment. Entreri kept the crystal as a lucky charm for 11 years until he met some finders in his hometown. The finders identified the crystal was Innocence, a weapon that could prevent the destruction of world. Later on, they took him into the Black Order and he eventually became an Exorcist. He told himself that he would cleanse the world with his way and his principe.

Height & Weight: Height = 180cm, Weight = 54kg

Looks/Picture:

RP Sample: Entreri was sitting on his bed in his private room in Black Order Headquarter, staring at the scenery outside this amazing building like a cathedral. As he was looking at the scenery, he remembered his pastlife in his hometown, both happy and sad. He remembered the feeling when he was informed that his mother was murdered by a robber. The feeling was painful, as if a needle poked through his heart. However, he was happy for his life now, becoming an exorcist and helping to save the world. Believe it or not, this was his dream when he was small, and he achieved it. But, he knew he had another reason. Yes, his mother, he wanted to cleanse the world so that there would be no evils in this world. Although quite stupid, he wanted to achieve it.
"Hello! Mr. Exorcist! You're in there?" a voice came from outside his room, including some loud knockings on his room door.
"Yes! What do you want?! Stop knocking that hard, you.... What should I call you again?" He shouted, while proceeding to open the door.
After opening the door, he saw a man, wearing a somehow detective coat and carrying a pack, standing outside of his room.
"What you want?" Entreri asked angrily.
"I'm sorry. I didn't meant to disturb you. But, it's urgent. Mr. Komui is looking for you. He wants you to meet him in his office." The man explained.
"Oh... Okay then.. I'll be right there within minutes." He replied excitedly.
As he was going to close the door, he noticed the man was still looking at him. "What now? You have delivered your message and I have accepted it seconds ago. What you want now?" The young boy asked, going to burn up his temper at the same time.
"Umm... In case you forget, I'm a finder. Please call me finder will do. Thank you." The finder reminded, then quickly strodded off.
"Darn you! You finder! I just forget. Are you questioning my memory?!" He shouted, but all he got for reply was just some echo of his voice.
He sighed, then returned back to his room, slamming the door behind. Quickly, he wore his Black Order uniform, ready to accept his mission. "Entreri. You must be strong! You must achieve your goal!" He told himself. After that, he went out from his room, heading to Komui's office excitedly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haru

Number of posts : 435
Location : Tyki - Awakened Noah [0/1000] | Shirou - Exorcist [0/100]
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Entreri Salion   Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:49 am

Lots of new members. Kawaiii...

*hugs all newbies and offers them cheese.*

Welcome to DGMRPG!

Tyki Mikk is the best character ever.
I'll be his #1 fan forever!

Asura TOO!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lsy1234

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Entreri Salion   Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:42 am

Sure thing! *Hug Tyki-pon too and accept the cheese*

Hope my application is approved. ^.^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marlow
Admin

Number of posts : 201
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Entreri Salion   Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:43 am

Yeah, I really don't see anything wrong about it. APPROVED and nice job, Isy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dgraymanrpg.forummotion.com
lsy1234

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Entreri Salion   Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:55 am

Thanks. You know something, I'm happy when I see the forum is active. I hope it will too in future, at least I'm confident that this forum will ^.^

Active and friendly community, wow! This is what I have been looking for! Thank God I found this forum! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haru

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Entreri Salion   Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:36 am

Tyki shall kill you with OVER 9000 AKUMA!

Asura TOO!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lsy1234

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Entreri Salion   Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:42 am

Lol... Okay Wink Anyway, 9000? Oh lol.. Imagine they stack on themselves xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haru

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Entreri Salion   Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:30 am

ROFL! Marlow, look at Shirou! FFS!

Imagining them stacking, made me lol twice.

Asura TOO!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entreri Salion   

Back to top Go down

Entreri Salion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D. Gray-man RPG :: Creation :: Character Creation-