D. Gray-man RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gale Jones

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Renegade

Renegade

Number of posts : 40
Warning :
Gale Jones Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Gale Jones Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-08-03

Gale Jones Empty
PostSubject: Gale Jones   Gale Jones EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 7:13 pm

Name: Gale Jones

Alliance: Noah

Family: Aunt and Uncle

Crushes: none

Abilities [Noahs and Akuma]/Innocence [Exorcists]: Frozen Bolt

Personality: Gale is a relatively light-hearted young man who rarely holds a grudge against anyone. He treats his enemies just as his friends and tends to make small talk while in a fight. He is easy to get along with and is willing to do anything for those he considers his friends. He respects everyone, no matter who they are, and very seldom says a negative thing about another person. He's quick-witted and is perfectly capable of thinking his way out of a a tough situation, using his intelligence to protect others. He is terrified of needles and refuses to get anywhere near them, no matter what the cost is.

Dislikes: Needles, arrogant people.

History: Gale was born in a small town outside of New York City in America. His parents were loving people and always took wonderful care of him. When he reached the age of five years old his parents were both stricken with tuberculosis, forcing them into quarantine and Gale to go and live with his Aunt and Uncle. As a young child, Gale was terrified about what was happening to his parents and got very little sleep over the next few months. He had a difficult time adapting to life at his Aunt and Uncle's and was shut up in his room most of the time. As more time passed he grew more distant, until he reached a state of almost complete depression.

He finally decided on suicide, 1 year after his parents were hospitalized, and was preparing to hang himself when a call reached the house. He picked up the phone, answering in a quivering voice, choking back his tears. It was the hospital, calling to tell them that his parents were healthy again and ready to return home. One week later he found himself back with his parents and living his life again like he wanted. This continued for another 9 years, until Gale turned 15 years old. His parents were once again struck with the terrible disease, this time so violently they were killed within days. Gale was once again dumped off at his Aunt and Uncle's house, feeling left completely alone in the world.

It was at this time he began to see a mysterious shadow on walls, following him around wherever he went. He spent months trying to escape the weird shadow, but was unable to escape it. One night, when his Aunt and Uncle were out to dinner, he shouted at it, asking why it was following him. Much to his surprise, and dismay, it answered. It told Gale that he was a chosen one, destined to have a power very few other men could possess. He refused to believe it at first, ignoring the shadow. However it continued to follow him around and talk with him, telling him about powers promised. After about a year of talking with the shadow, at 16 and 6 months years old, Gale accepted the power promised.

The shadow then proceeded to jump out of the wall, jumping into the body of Gale and possess him. It caused immense amounts of pain, especially to his head, where diamond shaped scars opened up. His Aunt and Uncle came home and found him coughing up blood and bleeding in various places. They immediately put him in the hospital where he was put in intensive care for the next 6 months, without diagnosis.

On his 17th birthday, he got a visit from a large man in an overcoat. He called himself The Millennium Earl and made promises that he would end the pain and give Gale a brand new family. Once in which he would have many brothers and sisters and The Earl himself would be the father. Gale accepted the man's offer and was told of everything he would be able to do. When next he awoke The Earl was gone, leaving a note with directions and money so the Gale could get to the house. Gale then broke out of the house and went forward to begin his new life with his new family.

Height & Weight: 5'10". 154 lbs

Looks/Picture:

Gale Jones Shuya

RP Sample:

This is a sample Rp I did for a Naruto site a while back:

About 1 weeks after passing his test to become a Genin, Shuya wakes up to find his father standing before him with a smile. His father was an assassin, like most in his clan, and he was always out for long periods of time on a mission. Seeing him was something that only happened once or twice a month. This indeed was a vary rare occasion, and one in which Shuya could care less.

He and his father had never hated each other, but, because Shuya had only seen him a few times every month, they didn't have much of a relationship. Most of the time when his father was home, Shuya had been at the Academy training to become a ninja anyways, leaving even less time to spend with him.

His father walked forward with a smirk on his face and tosses Shuya his sword, "Aren't you happy to see your old man?" he asks, continuing towards Shuya's bed.

Shuya caught the sword easily in his hand and tossed his blankets off, turning and assuming a sitting position on his bed, glaring at his dad. "You'll have to forgive me for not leaping around with joy at the sight of you, I'm trying to contain my excitement," he says sarcastically, rising to his feet and turning towards him, "Now what do you want?"

The smile fades from his father's face and he shrugs casually, "I see you're still not much for formalities. Ah well..what do I want? I decided to take a day off and train my newly admitted shinobi son so he can learn a new clan trick. I want him to hurry up and become so strong so that he doesn't remain a little Genin forever and he can do real missions." He turns away and walks towards the door, saying a he leaves, "I'll be out back waiting for you, I'd advise you get some food before you come out, You'll need energy."

As he exits Shuya stands up and glowers after him, "What a pain...," he says as he turns away and gets dressed, assuming his usual look but choosing not to dawn the sunglasses today. It didn't look like he was leaving the clan grounds so it wasn't necessary. He walks into the kitchen in time to see his mother lay down a plate of bacon, eggs, toast, and pancakes for him to eat. He thanks her and sits down to begin eating.

His mother looks over at him with a smile, "I see your father woke you up today. He's pretty excited about you becoming a Genin you know. He's ready to teach you everything he knows so you can become better than everyone else," she says as she wipes off another plate and replaces it in the cabinet.

Shuya stands up, his plate totally cleaned off, and walks over to his mother. He hands her the plate and sighs quietly, "Yes well, it seems like he's a little more overeager than usual...," He turns towards the back door and walks out, clutching the hilt of his sword cautiously and expecting his dad to lunge out at him at any moment. As he walks out, he sees his father unexpectedly standing in the middle of the yard, clutching his own sword with his back turned. Shuya walks toward him and reaches out to tap him on the shoulder when the figure suddenly bursts into flames and reforms behind him. He spins around swiftly, pulling out his sword and swinging it, just in time to meet with his father's and cause sparks to fly out on either side of them.

As the sparks touch the ground around them, the surrounding grass bursts out in flames that cause Shuya to have to jump backwards in surprise. He rolls away and swiftly gets back on his feet, holding his sword before him and staring at his father. His dad smiles at him and waves a hand, causing the flames to disperse and in turn disappear. He looks down at Shuya with the same smile he wore that morning, "That, my son, is a special clan technique we call the Fire of the King. It can only be learned by those within the Nanahara clan. As I'm sure you learned at the academy, every ninja has a specific affinity to the element. Those of us within the Nanahara clan are naturally attuned to fire. You with me so far?"

Shuya nods and rolls his eyes. He had heard all of this before in school, his clan was even used as an example. He rises back up to a stand straight position and stares at his father, waiting for him to elaborate.

Taking his cue, his father continues, "This technique super heats the air around you. The stronger you become, the larger the area it encompasses. Those of us within the clan aren't affected by the heat, which is why you didn't notice it when you walked out, however if something so much as sparks it will cause a fire to burst out. Therefore you must be cautious where and when you use it. Thankfully our Kekkei Genkai allows us to control fire, so you should be able to put it out before it gets bad."

Shuya nods and points to the burnt ground beside him, "So I take it that when our weapons met, the sparks caused by the clashing metal caused the fire to break out. Which you put out using our clan ability. Simple enough. So then, oh brilliant teacher, how would I go about learning this technique?"

His father grins at him and touches his sword to the ground. Flames suddenly burst out from the intense heat of the sword and launch toward Shuya, surrounding him in a wall of fire. He hears his father's voice sound from the other side of the fire, "You must begin by experiencing the heat that others with feel. In order to understand the technique you must experience it. You won't be affected by the heated air around you from the technique, so you must experience the heat from the fire. You must stay in there for the next 12 hours. I will return afterwards and eliminate the fire. Then I will teach you how to use the technique."

Shuya sighs and sits down on the ground within the fire, closing his eyes and concentrating. As he sits there, he can feel the heat caressing his body and trying to cause him to dehydrate. Instead he draws the heat from the fire to himself and within him, causing it to feed his body instead of drain it. He is able to feel the life of the fire, the way it moves in its unpredictable dance and the way it remains strong and absolute.

Finally, the set 12 hours pass and he hears his father outside of the fire ring surrounding him. The flames vanish and a strong breeze blows in, hitting Shuya with fresh air. He rises to his feet and looks at his father quietly, waiting for him to continue.

His father nods and points to the air around him, "As you can tell the air around us is not heated. You are going to heat it now, and I will tell you how. You must release the heat from your body into the air around you. The easiest way to do that is to concentrate the heat into one part of your body and release it from there. As you becomes more proficient with the technique you can release it from your entire body at once, however right now concentrate it into your hands."

Shuya looks down at his hands and begins to transfer the heat from his body to them. He then spreads them to either side and releases the heat from his body, causing all of the air around him to superheat. The heat spread to an area of about 40 square feet and halts. Shuya lets out a quiet breath and runs his fingers through his hair tiredly. He looks at his father and smirks, "How was that?" he asks, his attitude showing.

His father nods and looks at him. "In order to end the jutsu. you must draw the heat back to your body. Just do the same thing, but concentrate all of the air around you into a single hand. Then allow it to flow into your body."

Shuya nods and extends his arm out, drawing the heat around him into his hand. The heated air extends through his body until all of it is back. He drops his arm to his side and looks at his father with a tired look on his face. His father nods and smiles at him, "Good job, let's call it a day and let you get to sleep." He turns around and walk back into the house, Shuya following in tow.

He walks to his room and lays down on his bed, kicking off his shoes and closing his eyes in complete exhaustion. Within seconds he is taken by sleep and his dreams of learning more and gaining more power.
Back to top Go down
Vub

Vub

Number of posts : 54
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Gale Jones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gale Jones   Gale Jones EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 1:02 am

I love your history. Very Happy
Does all Noahs start with related history? I wonder..
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Number of posts : 333
Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
Gale Jones Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100Gale Jones Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-20

Gale Jones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gale Jones   Gale Jones EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 4:25 am

approved i guess...... this sit is boring without the admin...... hope to rp with you
Back to top Go down
http://pitifulakumas.blogspot.com
Marlow
Admin
Marlow

Number of posts : 201
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Gale Jones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gale Jones   Gale Jones EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 7:14 am

jansonlyw wrote:
approved i guess...... this sit is boring without the admin...... hope to rp with you

*sighs* Guess that means, that I suck, eh? >____>"
Back to top Go down
https://dgraymanrpg.forummotion.com
Haru

Haru

Number of posts : 435
Location : Tyki - Awakened Noah [0/1000] | Shirou - Exorcist [0/100]
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-29

Gale Jones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gale Jones   Gale Jones EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 10:05 am

Welcome to the Noah clan, and be sure to join the Noah Meeting in the 'Edo' forum.

Hehe, I posted that twice now.

Vubby Said:
I love your history.

I actually kind of think so. Don't know HOW they get the genes, but once they get them, they have constant attacks of Stigmata (open wounds that appear from nowhere) and bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Vub

Vub

Number of posts : 54
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Gale Jones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gale Jones   Gale Jones EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 5:08 am

Tyki-pon wrote:
Welcome to the Noah clan, and be sure to join the Noah Meeting in the 'Edo' forum.

Hehe, I posted that twice now.

Vubby Said:
I love your history.

I actually kind of think so. Don't know HOW they get the genes, but once they get them, they have constant attacks of Stigmata (open wounds that appear from nowhere) and bleeding.

O_o Thanks for the helpful information.
Back to top Go down
jansonlyw

jansonlyw

Number of posts : 333
Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :
Gale Jones Left_bar_bleue23 / 10023 / 100Gale Jones Right_bar_bleue

Level (Character 2) :

Level (Character 3) :

Registration date : 2008-05-20

Gale Jones Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gale Jones   Gale Jones EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 6:28 am

no Marlow-sama, you don't suck, you are just not really as active as Lenalee-chan
Back to top Go down
http://pitifulakumas.blogspot.com
Marlow
Admin
Marlow

Number of posts : 201
Warning :

Level (Character 1) :

Level (Character 2) :