D. Gray-man RPG

Enter the world of D. Gray-man and take part in exciting adventures!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Nightlife of Berlin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vub

Number of posts : 54
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Nightlife of Berlin   Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:16 am

Berlin is the capital city and one of sixteen states of Germany. Holding a population of 3.4 million in its city limits. A excellent subject for Akumas to target at. Slowly, the night falls, with the bright full moon appearing in the dark blue cloudy sky. This is how the story will begin.

A nightmarket, brightly lited. Attracting the locals & tourists aren't the goods they sell. The parade that marches there, is a must-see. Crowds gather near the busy road of the performers, from acrobatics to dances. This parade will guarantee a smile wearing on your face by the end of the parade. Two shadows wearing Exorcists uniforms emerges from the crowd, a tall clumsy figure & a guy with unusual hair. As being the usual clumsy clown, the tall figure accidentally falls over a small pebble on the brick floor.
"Ow! Thet huyts!" said Vub rubbing his nose while half of his body lies flat on the ground. A helping hand draws towards Vub's front. Being concerned, he asked "Are you okay? Your nose's very red, Vub." the aged man, Tiedoll said. "I'll ve fine quite sum time. With a small tug, Vub stands firm on his ground again, rubbing his nose. "You should be more careful, you know?" Tiedoll nagged. "Okay. Let's look over there, sensei! It's..." Before Vub could finish his sentence, he was distracted by a cute little baby in the warm arms of the mother. He slowly drifted towards the mother and asked if he could carry her baby for a while. The mother agreed without hesitation. The smile on the baby melted Vub's heart completely.

Tiedoll & Vub was having fun playing with the toodler when a explosion occurred approximately 7 meters away. Screams was heard straight away and some are running towards nowhere, some hastily find a place to get secured. The pair of Exorcists briskly walked towards the commotion, a group of 5 "people" with lots of other "people". They didn't look like people, grey skin had made the pair identified what they were, Akumas! A horde of them, those 5 Akumas did a somersault and stood on the backs of the Akumas, slowly revealing its real shape, Level-Two Akumas. The others slowly formed back to its original state. "I love this kind of life, I'm so thirsty to kill for human blood, right now! said one the of Level Two Akumas. One of them notices the pair, "Oh, what do we have here? Heroes? Oh! I recognize their uniform, Exorcists! Another one with that weird-looking hair is a General, perhaps? Another continued to speak to his fellow Akumas, "Let's play a game, shall we? Whoever kills General first, wins!" Everyone on the Akuma side agreed with a evil smile.

"Let the killing spree BEGIN!" said one. After that, every Akuma pounced on Tiedoll. Using his quick reflexes, Tiedoll draws out his golden short rod & a black crucifix. The rod becomes a spiritual chisel and links itself with the crucifix, he slams the crucifix with all his might on the spiritual chisel towards the brick floor."Let me show you the beauty of this world, Maker of Eden, activate. Garden of Eden: Embracing Garden!" Within seconds, a giant forests of thorns spawns and blocks the hordes of Akumas from attacking. Vub took this chance to attack, "Beauty of the White Rose, activate! Fury of the Earth!" White glowing thick vines spawned from the brick floor and attacked to a certain area of the Akumas. Not far away, stood a figure..

Occ: Sorry for the long post. x_x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jansonlyw

Number of posts : 333
Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
23 / 10023 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Nightlife of Berlin   Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:05 am

Many more akumas came for backup. Vub and Tiedoll were surrounded.

A figure dashed through the air, slicing up akumas as he ran past them, the figure was so quick that all Vub saw was silvery hair and a clawed hand. The figure started flipping in the air and shouted, 'Zanku-fury!' and it shot many black blades at the akumas, destroying a significant number of them.

'Hello there, Tiedoll-sensei, nice to see you again,' the figure had disappeared in the air and appeared next to Vub and Tiedoll. The person who was standing there was Xenaz Pyrix, an agile Exorcist, and also a student of General Tiedoll.

P.S. haha. mine's short. the ooc is for apologizing for putting really short replies, not for apologizing for putting long replies. Very Happy

Exp bar[==--------]
- Rydo~the artist
<0/100>
Exp bar[----------]
- Shana~the sadist
<0/100>
Exp bar[----------]
- Azuki~the lady
<0/100>
Exp bar[----------]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pitifulakumas.blogspot.com
Vub

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Nightlife of Berlin   Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:24 am

"Oh! A son of mine! Long time no see!" Tiedoll started the bury his face in his hands and started crying. He never thought his student of his would come and rescue them. The pair ran towards Xenaz's side and greeted him."Wow, your Innocence looks very decent. said Vub and then he turned to see the pieces of dead Akumas that Xenaz had just murdered. "Impressive progress you had made! I'm so touched! This time, the old man cries even louder and stuns the whole horde of Akumas. "What's that old man doing? Crying because he's gonna lose?" Now, backup Akumas came the three of them and attack with no mercy. The next scene, what you can see was, Akumas getting defeated by the Exorcists. Tiedoll, summoning Art. Art crushes and slams Akumas with his huge hands with much ease. Vub, using "Fury of the Earth" surprising Akumas with the white glowing thick vines and stabbing them towards it's center. Xenaz, pouring large amounts of "Zanku-Fury" on the helpless Akumas.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fenrisulfr

Number of posts : 53
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Nightlife of Berlin   Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:00 am

Fenrir continued running as fast as he could managed. He had been assigned to find Tiedoll and that meant following Xenaz. Unfortunately, he didn't want to get too close so he kept a certain distance behind the person. However, he had gotten so hungry that he just had to stop at one of the local restaurants and the food had been so delicious~

"Curse my stomach..." he grumbled. It was still roaring. Wait. He paused. Could his stomach get this loud? He stared around and immediately grabbed his key chain and activated it. In front of him stood fellow exorcists who were fighting it all out. With that, Fenrir ran up to the exorcists.

"Pleased to meet you all!" he spoke fast and proceeded to attack one of the akuma that was currently a few inches away from blasting his hand off. A few shots ran in the air, but Fenrir did not stop. It was not the time for talk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vub

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Nightlife of Berlin   Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:31 am

"Oh, hi! Your name is?" the curious Tiedoll asked.. Vub was busily attacking the hordes of Akumas that had came. "Sensei! This is not the right time to chit-chat!" growled Vub. He was almost attacked on the face by an Akuma bullet when Tiedoll saved him with his defense technique. "Now can you see properly, who's chatting?" Vub gave him a very cold smile and sweat beads rolling down his cheeks.. They were later waiting what the Akuma had up in their sleeve next..

Occ: Sorry, short. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jansonlyw

Location : I'm surrounded by annoying people (though there are some nice ones too.).
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
23 / 10023 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Nightlife of Berlin   Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:31 am

Xenaz got into a defensive stance, and said, 'Everyone, watch out, we don't know what they're gonna do. I'm gonna kill you if you die from a weak attack from them.' ending the sentence with a joking tone. He grinned sadistically at the akuma who somehow grinned back. He left hand was now seen clearly and properly, it was an armoured arm with black claws for fingers and funnily enough, it was an equipment type innocence.

Exp bar[==--------]
- Rydo~the artist
<0/100>
Exp bar[----------]
- Shana~the sadist
<0/100>
Exp bar[----------]
- Azuki~the lady
<0/100>
Exp bar[----------]
Back to top Go down
fenrisulfr

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Nightlife of Berlin   Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:49 pm

"Name's Fenrir..." he said when he was interrupted by the other exorcist who appeared to be scolding Tiedoll. Fenrir smiled awkwardly, "Sorry about being late..." He left out the part about the restaurant. It would be better if they did not know that.

Fenrir tensed up when Xenaz spoke up. When that guy got serious, he really got serious. Following the exorcist's actions, Fenrir up in a defensive position as well, aiming his revolver at the nearest akuma he could find. Then he shot the next one. It was never ending. Then he could see it. Their whole team was completely surrounded by a group of akuma. He could hear the akuma's laughter at catching the prey.

This was not a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vub

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Nightlife of Berlin   Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:26 am

"Oh my, do you guys only have this kind of power? I bet you guys are not fit to wear this kind of uniform at all." The harmful remark of the Level 2 Akuma really did anger Vub. He had somehow a weird personality. He is always certain about his feelings, when he gets real mad, it is serious about it. Veins are clearly shown from all parts of Vub's body. He looked like he can almost tear that Akuma in million of pieces. Vub clenched his fists so tight that the thorns glowed brighter than before. "What about you? You only kill humans for evolution, going under orders of fatty evil Earl. I shall let you feel my RAGE!" "Hey, simmer down before you get hurt." Tiedoll, tried to control him. He neglected Tiedoll's advice. Instead, he went face to face on the Level Two by dashing rapidly, by then he shouted "Fury of the Earth". Of course, the Level Two was no fool, he dodged just in the nick of time. Within a blink of an eye, he managed to have his powerful revenge on Vub by hitting him continuously on the stomach that made him fly few meters away. The young man defeated, dropped on the floor. "Vub! Are you okay? You should have taken my advice! What a fool." Tiedoll was certain that he had to kill these Akumas once at for all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jansonlyw

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
23 / 10023 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Nightlife of Berlin   Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:31 am

'Oh bother,' Xenaz grumbled as he protected Vub from the incoming attacks. Using his agility, Xenaz slashed the level 2 a few times with his left arm. The level 2 dodged but got tricked by a feint Xenaz did. He dashed behind the level 2 and did a point blank shot of Zanku-Fury from behind the akuma, tearing it to bits. That was when a level 3 appeared out of nowhere and rammed Xenaz without a sound. Xenaz got knocked off course and flew into a nearby building.

Exp bar[==--------]
- Rydo~the artist
<0/100>
Exp bar[----------]
- Shana~the sadist
<0/100>
Exp bar[----------]
- Azuki~the lady
<0/100>
Exp bar[----------]
Back to top Go down
fenrisulfr

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Nightlife of Berlin   Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:33 pm

Fenrir winced when Xenaz crashed into the building, but he believed that exorcist would be alright. He wasn't the type to go down so easily.

"You akuma are so annoying!" shouted Fenrir. He aimed Ragnarok to an akuma to his right. It blasted into a few pieces, but then, it glued itself back. Fenrir groaned in annoyance. It wasn't going to be easy then. He shrugged. Take it as it is.

He shot again, but the akuma would only glue itself back. It gave Fenrir a smile. Fenrir didn't smile back. A drop of sweat fell from his forehead. It felt like they were all trapped.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jansonlyw

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 1) :
23 / 10023 / 100

Level (Character 2) :
0 / 1000 / 100

Level (Character 3) :
0 / 1000 / 100

PostSubject: Re: Nightlife of Berlin   Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:54 am

'Hey! Thats's something new! A self-repairing level 2!!' Xenaz exclaimed happily as he jumped out of the building, covered in dirt and stuff, but appeared to have totally ignored the fact that he just got his ass kicked by a level 3. Into a building. 'Well, lets see how much damage can you repair yourself from!' Xenaz's voice suddenly changed, becoming harsher, and his grey pupils had just turned a glowing yellow. In the next moment, Xenaz had ripped out a gas tank from a nearby car and chucked it at the akuma. As expected, the gas tank blew up, and the akuma just repaired itself. Next, Xenaz had plucked out a lamp post and was whacking the akuma as though it would give out free gifts when whacked. 'I'm sooo loving this!' Xenaz shouted happily and sadistically as he whacked the akuma inside out.

The level 3 was making another attempt to put Xenaz out of commission. It somehow managed to chuck 3 cars at Xenaz at the same time while he busied himself with whacking the crud outta the self-repairing level 2.

Exp bar[==--------]
- Rydo~the artist
<0/100>
Exp bar[----------]
- Shana~the sadist
<0/100>
Exp bar[----------]
- Azuki~the lady
<0/100>
Exp bar[----------]
Back to top Go down